Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lillith said:

It is exactly clear to me why Steven's mother threw him out. He's throwing out red flags all over the place. She needs to stay in Russia. 

Agreed. She needs to have as many miles between her and this guy as possible. 

• Love 11
On 11/19/2018 at 12:04 AM, ChiBurbsMama said:

OMG! My first broke my coccyx too! Everybody thinks I’m crazy when I mention it. I didn’t feel it at the time it happened (a lot of other stuff going on down there!), but despite episiotomy stitches and all the other postpartum pleasantries, that was absolutely hands down the WORST part of my recovery. Hurt to sit. Hurt to stand up. Just hurt. For WEEKS. On topic: Steven is getting scary with the whole “no one can tell me what to do” crap while ordering poor recovering Olga around. 

My coccyx was broken, too! Couldn't sit flat for weeks on end. The doctor couldn't understand why I was still in pain. I think he figured it out from my description, but it took me a few years to figure out he must have nicked it with the forceps.

Steven needs parenting classes. Now!

• Love 1
Just now, LouLFC said:

Oh please tell me there is SOMEONE who can help Olga. 

Didn’t this girl say she grew up in an orphanage and has no one? I hope she gets away somehow from Steven, he’s an immature, abusive, asshole. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, LouLFC said:

He brings Larissa to the US, proposes to her again (with a probably fake diamond), but now he's only 97% sure he wants marry her? 

Yeah, girl, you should only be 30% sure now. Or 0%.

Well at least he is 💯 into the sexier times, no fake Ramadan necessary

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Hi, everybody! Blizzard warnings here, so no Rice A Roni - chili!

Or maybe some Brazilian meats! Looks wonderful. I have never seen a Brazilian restaurant anywhere I've lived. Larisa is lucky to have found one. I guess Debbie is not much of a cook, or once again, Larisa is spoiled.

I think it is getting through to Steven just a little that he is acting like a jerk. He needs to grow up fast and listen to Olga. He knows nothing about babies!

We got a snow storm (not sure if it was a blizzard levels) and they cancelled church. Thankfully, I am well-stocked, cozy and am off work until Thursday. I don't even plan on getting dressed until I have to.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

I don't know how anyone on these boards ever thought they were a cute couple. My asshole-dar pinged on Steven at Minute 1.

Same here. My drug user radar went up, too. I see meth face on that boy.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

I feel so bad for Olga. She is likely overwhelmed with the new baby and in a lot of pain. Now she has to deal with this PRICK.

I had a Cesarean, almost 25 years ago. I still winced when that little tin can car went over a bump. And when he jostled her? I think I actually emitted a small scream. Poor girl doesn't even have a pillow to clutch to her stomach. They grow 'em tough in Voronezh. 

• Love 14
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Didn’t this girl say she grew up in an orphanage and has no one? I hope she gets away somehow from Steven, he’s an immature, abusive, asshole. 

That's why I'm so worried about her. She must feel trapped with him.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Debbie's food "is like hospital food". hahahaaa

How many times has she been in the hospital, outside of giving birth.? Maybe she was there on the mental health side?

• Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Dear Previously.tv friends.  Didn't Ashley state in a previous episode that she didn't care if Jay screwed others as long as he brought the d home?

Only in  Jamaica.  If it happened in the US she cares.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Didn't Ashley state in a previous episode that she didn't care if Jay screwed others as long as he brought the d home?

I think it was more like a hall pass for out of country screwing around, what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica?

• Love 5

Steven needs to stop, Olga grew up in an orphanage and likely helped with the care of the babies when she was old enough. She is likely well versed in newborn care and how babies need to be protected from infection. Likely saw a child or two pass away from infection. She is right to tell a Steven to be careful and not touch the baby with unwashed hands.

• Love 10

These couples never see past the sex do they? They don't look 5 minutes into their future and see they're going to be lonely in a new country with nothing to do? And it's quite lonely when you have nothing but sex in common with your fiancé. 

• Love 17