Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"How do you show love to Colt"?? Dude, back off. Larissa should tell him its none of his damn business. 

Exactly. And then she's going on about showing her love means cleaning the house and his clothes? wtf? 

• Love 6

So far I am giving Steven a bit of a pass, he is a scared kid trying to take charge. I believe he had a bit of a rough background and also was a bit of a slacker.  At least he got them on the show to try to make a bit of $$$, misguided as it may be. I like this couple better than all these other asshats. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, JAndy said:

At least he came back. He could have been a dick and left her alone. He seems to be trying at least. 

I agree. I don’t think he’s a bad guy. They are BOTH young adults (they are 20 I’m not calling them kids). But out of any of the couples they may actually make it- if not a long marriage at least as friends and co-parents. Steven seems to care about her comfort and well being on a basic human level and that’s important. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

Exactly. And then she's going on about showing her love means cleaning the house and his clothes? wtf? 

She probably wanted to go on and on about sexual positions etc. but she has a filter (unlike others on this show) and said what cousin wanted to hear. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There's a difference between wanting sex and actually being good at it! Something tells me Colt is a 3 pump chump.

Something tells me Colt probably doesn't care about taking care of her at all. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

There was a time, back in ye olden days, where my Sunday nights revolved around PBS.  I'm afraid.  Really afraid.

In my mind I’ve changed  TLC to PBS “People Being Stupid” and all that guilt is gone.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is wrong with the way Colt looks? Something is ...off. He looks like he was made in a lab.

I wonder if he was very obese and had weight loss surgery.  He looks like his bottom half does not match his face. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

In all fairness, if I were in Leida's shoes I would be royally ticked.  The size of the apartment wouldn't bother me, but the mess would. That looked like something out of Hoarders. 

Not only ticked, but on my way to a hotel! Now we know why he's divorced and looking for love outside of the USA. Fighting ISIS was probably a better idea-pretty sure they live like pigs too.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d DVR this show, but I love you guys to pieces! And I don’t mind the commercials because they give me a chance to catch my breath (and revel in the snark).

I told my daughter she had to shower and get ready for bed before 8 so I could watch the show live because I try to only take breaks during the commercials. 

• Love 4