Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

How are they going to keep Debbie from not babbling about "current situations" in the Live Show tonight?  She doesn't seem particularly bright.

They’ll figure out a way to just make her cry. It shouldn’t be too difficult.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Natalie was wrong, but something is telling me she didn’t respect another adult person’s boundaries and went about expressing her concern in an inappropriate way. Ashley shouldn’t have another adult telling her what to do, let her fall in her face. 

Exactly. Ashley needs another friend to tell her she doesn't need Natalie bossing her around and crossing her boundaries.

• Love 1

I was under the impression that Mormons weren't allowed to drink wine. 

Asuelu said that Kolani told him she was most likely going to marry a Caucasian, so it made sense that he would put her behind him and return to his normal life. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Big Bitchy Jaw of Judgement.  

I can't take her (Or Kalani, tbh) seriously with their gigantic palm frond lashes.  

My eyelids are already exhausted in sympathy of all the big eyepillars these chicks are sporting.

• Love 5

Hahaha!!!! The foreigner with Eric is not shy ? coming up she is in the apartment 1 second and says WTF IS THIS ? ( yeah this ain’t gonna last ) 

wow. Kalanis sister : ‘ it’s weird seeing asuela with the baby ‘ THATS HIS FATHER YOU PSYCHO , NOT YOU!!! step back Auntie!!

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • Love 11

I’m rooting for those two kwazy kids Steven and Olga. He’s sweet and they both deserve to have something go right for a change.

Kalani looks like a 45-year-old Cher.

Colt on the sofa: “It’s not like we’re buying a plant.” I love it when he shuts her down by pulling out the rational card. Debbie had her gloat on.

When Eric opens his mouth, it’s a demented Jack-O’-Lantern. I think he wears a piece, too. It was weird to see Tania (his ex) at the party but I think she can't wait to see the rug pulled out from under his new cookie. And who did Dad bribe to get this brat into “medical school”? She’s a dope. Eric is a weasel pinning the whole state of the apartment on the daughter. 

I'll tell you who else is a dope--that Ashley. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 17