Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm Mormon. I drink diet Pepsi, flavored sparkling water, and cocoa. I'd drink more stuff, but I'm diabetic and have limited non-sugar, choices.  When I go to other people's houses, they drink stuff besides milk, but obviously not coffee or tea.

Aliya, I sincerely hope I didn't offend.  My knowledge of the Mormon religion is based on what I read on Donny Osmond's fan pages and "Big Love".  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm Mormon. I drink diet Pepsi, flavored sparkling water, and cocoa. I'd drink more stuff, but I'm diabetic and have limited non-sugar, choices.  When I go to other people's houses, they drink stuff besides milk, but obviously not coffee or tea.

eta - If they are observant Mormons, Colt wouldn't be in bed with Larissa. No way. 

Thanks!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why does Asuelu have to earn the dad role back from her sister??????????

I can't with this family.

If they start saying that Asuelu is harvesting the American dollar then you know which cloth they are cut from

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why does Asuelu have to earn the dad role back from her sister??????????

I can't with this family.

Yes!!!!

I understand Kolini has been there during the pregnancy and first months of the baby’s life. She was a great sister to be supportive during that time, BUT Asuelu is the boy’s father and he’s here now. She can be an “aunt” and let them parent the boy. 

• Love 8

Why are Kalani and Asuelu getting married? I see no affection between them whatsoever. She has not been welcoming at all. The guy walked into a hornet's nest. If I were him I'd go back to Samoa and send money every month.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The parents have to approve of their daughter's relationship? The daughter is an adult.

Kalani says that because she wants her parents to forbid the match. She does not want to marry Asuelu. 

6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltie is way out of his league,   he needed to find some nerd girl at Comic Con Las Vegas.  

Most of the girls at Comic Cons are super cute and also way out of Colt's league. 

2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Why are Kalani and Asuelu getting married? I see no affection between them whatsoever. She has not been welcoming at all. The guy walked into a hornet's nest. If I were him I'd go back to Samoa and send money every month.

Except he loves the baby, clearly. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 14

Why do all the women on these shows (okay except Grangela maybe) go for the fakest of the fake lashes?  I just can't imagine going thru the motions of putting those on every day.  TV or not.  Do they think it looks natural?  i realize they're the most self UNaware people, so maybe it's a rhetorical question...

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok back to the show but when I was in the hospital I almost yelled "Don't drop me! My leg!"  It's the little things

it’s comedy gold, and it never gets old

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
  • Love 4

Kalani Sister needs to be nice to Asuelo and make it easy for him.  Why be a bitch???

He was in SAMO...A!    Where your sister got pregnant!  

That boy doesn’t know a thing.  You don’t go to Russia and make demands!  You will end up in jail and deported....after the cops beat you up! 

Unless, you can pay bribe......Of course! :’) 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Because, he cheated.  Kalani has poisoned Auselos reputation with her family. 

The family needs to let it go for now and try out the 90 day system.  This is why it is there.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Just bring the Russian baby to America and sell it.

Start a new life with the $100,000!  

I cant stand these 2, anymore. 

They have GOOGLE for this kind of stuff.   Not that hard.  

Does this  girl know what is going to happen  to her when she gives birth??? Did she even attend one baby class?

Even a free lecture online???

I never attended a birthing class. I figured women have been having babies for thousands of years without them. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If I was Asuelu, I’d get a paternity test first, just to be sure. No use sending money if Kalini tiptoed through the tulips with someone else. And I wouldn’t put it past her.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Because, he cheated.  Kalani has poisoned Auselos reputation with her family. 

The family needs to let it go for now and try out the 90 day system.  This is why it is there.

How do you cheat on a vacation fling?

just because he knocked her up doesn’t mean it was a committed relationship. 

• Love 14

I wouldn’t even consider dating someone who wasn’t doing right by his children and paying child support. They come first!

Eric is a loser with a capital L.  He was disingenuous about this living situation to get Ms. Beauty Queen, MD over there.  I would be pissed too but trying to get him to stop paying support is out of line.  I’m sure she would like the same consideration if she were to have a baby with him. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:
33 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

And she’s be good at role playing Princess Leia

You’re confusing Colt with Jonathan. He’s the one with the Star Wars towel.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wouldn’t even consider dating someone who wasn’t doing right by his children and paying child support. They come first!

Eric is a loser with a capital L.  He was disingenuous about this living situation to get Ms. Beauty Queen, MD over there.  I would be pissed too but trying to get him to stop paying support is out of line.  I’m sure she would like the same consideration if she were to have a baby with him. 

One of my sisters was dating a guy who had to pay child support. She also tried to get him to stop. I had to tell her that she wouldn't want some new hussy taking food out of her kid's mouth. She was only thinking of herself  - this was before they got married and had a kid. All she saw was $$ going out the door and not being spent on her.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Aliya, I sincerely hope I didn't offend.  My knowledge of the Mormon religion is based on what I read on Donny Osmond's fan pages and "Big Love".  

Hey, most of my previous knowledge came from 'Big Love' as well.

I happen to live in a town which was the last stop on the train for Mormons converts coming from Europe to go to Utah. They would join a wagon train from here, and hundreds who couldn't afford a wagon, made carts and walked from here to Utah. Walked.  I got interested in the history of the area and a few months later, missionaries knocked on the door, and here I am, no more tea. : )  Not offended at all. As an older convert with a 'past,' I think I am kind of 'out there,' at least to the Utah folks (of which we have lots because they come here for grad & med school). 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

She already has Mr and Mrs on the bedroom wall...another person who just wants to be married and picks anyone to fill the role

I wonder if they rent properties (like B'nB's) for at least some of these folks (should they prefer it) during filming rather than show their actual homes, for safety and security reasons. Then they raid Homegoods and Ikea to minimally set them up, and throw in a slot machine if in Vegas, etc.  

I agree with those who saying that nowadays B/W dating would not unusual in Ashley's area. However locals may notice the age difference (we're not talking a mature career man here) and he seems like he'd be noisy to live next around, plus, as she said, expecting to do things like go outside in his undies and take a leak, or shall we say, fire up a doobie, mon. He never emphasizes her as the reason he's doing this (unless she says it about him first) vs. America. This is Luis 2.0 except GA is warmer than MD, but Jay will never adapt.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe he figured the doctor would support him and he could play stay at home daddy to Aless?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Eric should have gotten a couple paper plates and silverware so they could cut it up and each have their own slice of sandwich  on a plate instead of having to claw at it. He doesn't strike me as the thoughtful type, he will keep up an act for the family but once they are alone he will drop the pretenses.

If it's this bad when most people are trying to make a good impression, I shudder to think about what will follow!

• Love 5

Who the hell is Molly Jr's father to question or judge the "quality" of anyone?  He doesn't even have the most basic of table manners.  Sitting there smacking and talking with food in his mouth.  What a pig.  

Oh and newflash Daddy Hawg...if the milk & honey in the country aren't to your liking, feel free to happity ass back to SamWah.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 12
Just now, zillabreeze said:

Who the hell is Molly Jr's father to question or judge the "quality" of anyone?

Right?! After all, it was his daughter who traveled round the world and got knocked up by 21 year old man she just met. If he's going to judge anyone it should be his own daughter, not the hapless guy who is at least trying to step up. 

• Love 17