Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am willing to bet good money that Hazel was trying to force Tarek's hand when she "thought she was pregnant."  The potential rich Japanese got her the ring, so the "accidental pregnancy" was suppose to get her to the altar.  Tarek probably balked so she had to change her story.

Spot on.

• Love 5

Jesse...you look like a 1920s gangster. All you need is a cigar and a titled hat. Out here wearing high waters and representing the lollipop guild of Oz with those pants and oompa loompa face tan. Sir, you, can have a seat in the corner next to Icky. Go fix yourself.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I had my lips injected once.  Years ago.  One vial didn’t do much and I bruised all down my chin. I cried during it, injecting hurt so bad  

Her lips take vial after vial. 

I did it too with not much a result but a bruise that I had keep telling my co-workers that I was really okay and not a DV victim.  

• Love 2
Just now, AussieBabe said:

Jesse...you look like a 1920s gangster. All you need is a cigar and a titled hat. Out here wearing high waters and representing the lollipop guild of Oz with those pants and oompa loompa face tan. Sir, you, can have a seat in the corner next to Icky. Go fix yourself.

His mean little mouth says it all.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I did it too with not much a result but a bruise that I had keep telling my co-workers that I was really okay and not a DV victim.  

Same!   Everyone was so worried lol.   Getting lips that big takes thousands of dollars and lots of bruises.  Dedication that I don’t have.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 1

Ever since someone pointed out that Jesse looks like the men Hitler featured on his propaganda posters of Aryan Germany, I can't think of anything else.  Jesse's personality would have fit in back in those times, too.

(Please don't take me too seriously.  I am not accusing Jesse of being a Nazi).

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did Jesse lose weight or is that beard making his face look pointy? He is not as attractive as he thinks.

Ya he’s gross ! The pock marked  orange skin , the thin herpes lips, and the constant battling & narcissism.....i hate him 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Mr. Snarkish (albeit a Diabetic...) asked that you send them to our house, @aliya!

I'm diabetic, too. My friend is a doctor who knows I'm diabetic, yet insists on bringing me homemade pies, caramel sauce, cakes...  He's a good baker and is teaching the son, but gracious. I had to tease him tonight about bringing sweets to a diabetic (a diabetic on veg KETO, for crying out loud, trying to get off of medication). He said it was ok - there wasn't any frosting on it. : )  Love 'em. I just split the food with my son. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

A revival of Guys and Dolls!!

• Love 5

Jesse may not have wanted to move here permanently, but he sure liked having an excuse to travel to the United States all the time. And he liked having a TV production company pay for some of that travel.

• Love 8
Just now, PityFree said:

Jesse may not have wanted to move here permanently, but he sure liked having an excuse to travel to the United States all the time. And he liked having a TV production company pay for some of that travel.

He travels all over the place, according to his social media.

• Love 1

I haven't posted during the last few episodes because all the fake drama is ridiculous.  It's like they find some of the most inane and impervious people on the planet to put on this show now.  Each season just gets more incredible.  I seriously hate stupid people, and, this show is all about bombarding the audience with repeated and relentless stupidity.

My vent.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Ever since someone pointed out that Jesse looks like the men Hitler featured on his propaganda posters of Aryan Germany, I can't think of anything else.  Jesse's personality would have fit in back in those times, too.

We were in London recently.  Went to the Imperial War Museum and they had a huge floor full of holocaust displays   The pics of the Aryan youth looked like Jesse, Hubby and I both marveled over it  

That said, clearly Jesse isn’t Aryan or anything like it   The pics there of the Hitler youth were so similar to him, hair and mouth and all  

4 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Edited by Meowwww
Punctuation