Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Are you in Canada or just living next to some Canadians?

I'm Canadian, living in Canada, dreaming of the day I can be someone's 90 Day Fiance.  Maybe I should get some karaoke apps?  LOL

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He works in recycling/garbage sorting because his criminal record keeps him from  getting a decent job.

Im sure he could have gotten vacation time off, he had plenty of time. If there were work related issues with timing they could have planned the wedding around  when he could get time off.

Agreed. Especially if he told his boss or HR the situation, i am sure something could have been worked out. The whole thing is bollocks

• Love 4

HA!  Jesse’s face when the producer asked if they had sex was hilarious.  It looked just like my teenage daughter’s face when I ask her if she had a boy in the house while I was at work.  “WHAAA?!  No!!  No way!!  I’m shocked you’d even ask!”

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I knew they had sex and Jesse denied it to whoever was interviewing him. Now Jesse is acting like he took pity on her.

She probably bugged him so much that he gave her pity sex to shut her up and then once she fell asleep he escaped. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I knew they had sex and Jesse denied it to whoever was interviewing him. Now Jesse is acting like he took pity on her.

Pity sex !!! 

poor Darcy. 

She wants to close it off but she’ll

be there for the tell all!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

My cousin in England works for a "college" there.  I've been told that all kinds of dopey schools named themselves college in order to receive funding.  Where she works they have such useful classes such as how to weave your own wicker coffin.  So, just saying he went to college is not really enough info.  He may have majored in garbage sorting.

Oh yeah. I forget that they call what we might call a trade school, a college.  Like Ramsay talks about 'catering college' for a culinary program similar to community college. It can be confusing. You think someone is in an academic program when they are talking about learning carpentry. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, EllaDisco said:

I'm Canadian, living in Canada, dreaming of the day I can be someone's 90 Day Fiance.  Maybe I should get some karaoke apps?  LOL

I'm just impressed that this show airs in Canada. Who knew? I didn't!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

OMG they are singing the rap in the cab. It gave me a trauma.

I laughed for 10 minutes straight. Another catch phrase passes into legend.

2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Jesse's American flag scarf is killing me.

Its giving me a trauma.

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Jesse: “ this girl needs help. this girl needs support. this girl needs my dick.”

And now he's clutching his pearls. We see you Jesse.

• Love 5

Darcey's clothes and makeup cease to amaze me. The eyelashes look like her eyeballs are going to fly off her face. I assume the headband was because her extensions were showing on her scalp from the day before. 

• Love 11

Where is Darcy going so dressed up? 

btw, it does totally suck to sleep with someone and then never hear from them again...(even though they will!) but you always hope maybe....

Darcy is dumb but I hate Jesse more

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

I'm just impressed that this show airs in Canada. Who knew? I didn't!

We get a lot of US programming. If we're lucky and live in a western timezone, we get east coast stations and timeshifts.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Shhhhhh.... someone might think we Canadians are trying to harvest the American $$. I mean we do cross the boarder and scuff our shoes. LOL

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Darcey's clothes and makeup cease to amaze me. The eyelashes look like her eyeballs are going to fly off her face. I assume the headband was because her extensions were showing on her scalp from the day before. 

She really likes her labels down to the large Gucci headband.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

Where is Darcy going so dressed up? 

btw, it does totally suck to sleep with someone and then never hear from them again...(even though they will!) but you always hope maybe....

Darcy is dumb but I hate Jesse more

You never know who she could meet on the train..... girls got to be ready for love whenever and wherever!!

• Love 8
Just now, iwasish said:

You never know who she could meet on the train..... girls got to be ready for love whenever and wherever!!

OMG you made me howl so hard!! :)

I just don't get it...like girl, wear some leggings and converse. Those trains are NOT comfortable!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s only 9:38? I feel like this show has been on for five hours already.

I'm the opposite of this. I start to panic when it gets close to the end of the two hours. I'm such a slave to this trash.

• Love 11