Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mr Moldovan yelled shut up too, and is now telling me how bad the tell all was

Mr. Moldovan and I are in sync! Don’t worry, I won’t sleep in the same house as he’s is, alone on the couch. He’s not my soulmate. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Natalie is still on screen with a pouty face. But her and Mike are getting back together? smdh

Natalie will need a raise if they're on again, she sounds like she goes to the dentist for a shot of novocaine before filming.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

The TLC app has the new BEFORE THE 90 DAYS available and it's also available on Demand!

And on a certain app that rhymes with boo lube.

In case you live in Canada like i do.

I wonder if TLC toned down the free booze in the green room to make these guys so tame.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Ummm I don't think Mike slept with his friend who is getting married the next day, I have some very close male friends I have known forever and shared sleeping quarters with due to unforeseen circumstances. It is no big deal and my hubby doesn't care, better than someone drinking and driving.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

My BFF, a guy, sympatizes with her though (!)

It's hard to hate on crazy when they score high on the physical beauty scale.  Through she looks terrible on this tell-all, her face has the proportions that human beings like.  In her early scenes (ie: when things were going her way) I thought that she was beautiful.  Not now...but I think it's harder for guys to disengage from the crazy:

"..she's.. just...so...sad...and..so...helpless...and...maybe...I...can sleep with save her...."

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I shall forgo the App, the Demand, and the Tube that is You, so that I may share the snark with new eyes next Sunday with mes amis! Au revoir!

ETA: And it will be Tom Bond and Darcey Galore! 🎉🎉🎉

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ummm I don't think Mike slept with his friend who is getting married the next day, I have some very close male friends I have known forever and shared sleeping quarters with due to unforeseen circumstances. It is no big deal and my hubby doesn't care, better than someone drinking and driving.

Oh, I think frustrated Big Mike might have cheated. Anyway, it's what Natalie thinks that matters, and she doesn't believe him.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

It's hard to hate on crazy when they score high on the physical beauty scale.  Through she looks terrible on this tell-all, her face has the proportions that human beings like.  In her early scenes (ie: when things were going her way) I thought that she was beautiful.  Not now...but I think it's harder for guys to disengage from the crazy:

"..she's.. just...so...sad...and..so...helpless...and...maybe...I...can sleep with save her...."

Well, my BFF does tend to go for the crazy chicks. I hear about EVERYTHING.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If the incident with Mike and his friend the bride-to-be happened over a year ago, why is Natalie jumping all over it now?  She continues to sing the praises of her ex-husband, who seems like he can do no wrong. That has to be tough for Mike to try to live up to.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, firefly said:

If the incident with Mike and his friend the bride-to-be happened over a year ago, why is Natalie jumping all over it now?  She continues to sing the praises of her ex-husband, who seems like he can do no wrong. That has to be tough for Mike to try to live up to.

Seems like it became an issue when she wanted a baby NOW before they were even living in the same country. And he didn’t. 
Natalie is craaaaaazy. Those two need to call it quits. For real. 

• Love 7