Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hey, my mustard yellow collection from Merry Go Round circa 1991, came back in style.

Oohhhh....Merry Go Round! I had the most awesome satin baseball jacket from there....

• LOL 6

I got a job for Rose.  911 Operator.

My house is on fire!

Rose: ok, you wait outside for firefighters. 

My house is on fire AND my kids and 12 puppies are inside.

Rose: ok, you wait outside for firefighters.

Everything is burning. Hurrrrrrry!!!

Rose: ok, you wait outside. Firefighter coming.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

But no matter whom, before we know it she'll have three kids by three fathers (I assume both kids are not from one man).

She was married to and divorced from the older girl’s father. LIttle Silver was from a “relationship” (ha ha, there’s a Jersey town near me called Little Silver) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oh Yolanda. You are adorable. You will never speak to "Williams" again.

The only thing that makes me sad is that I won't get to see her forlornly sitting on a pile of luggage at some airport in England, waiting for "Williams" to meet her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Netflix? BritBox? 

All sorts of ways she could have heard a British accent and a Nigerian accent so she could know she's getting played. He wanted her to fly to a parking deck. Yolanda! He's not a Brit named Williams!

• LOL 1

There you guys are!

Is it springtime in Russia? I just can’t figure out this yellow throwback suit!

Yolandas has to be smarter than this to avoid 

Spoiler

Jail time given her husband’s life of crime not to mention a few of these kids  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

OMG Yolanda you are beyond naive.  She really doesn't understand.  No one is that stupid.

That is why I am suspicious of her.  No one can be that stupid, but is the daughter in on it ,too?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1