Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the hell is this fight about? They are just looking for things to fight about. 

I don’t care, she’s such a fucking cow! What does he see in her? There is nothing redeeming about her at all. Unless singe digs smelly sex

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tania’s criticizing Syngin’s work ethic and she does zero all day. 

Well she did just get back from witch doctor school. She’ll use that as an excuse for not working for the next 25 years. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Tania has some nerve lecturing him about stability, ambition, and being in the work system. And since M. Markle was brought up above, she even looks like Markle, including by waving her hands around with crazy eyes and spewing word salads. How is SHE an adult? She couldn't even keep a 1-room shed clean, and spends her time going to herbal hobby "workshops" abroad, where she spends most of her time at the beach or in bars. 

And he says, "You're ******** crazy." FINALLY.

Do a Mike, SlimJim. Like you should have done the week you arrived. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
Just now, nytonc said:

Well she did just get back from witch doctor school. She’ll use that as an excuse for not working for the next 25 years. 

Mother Tania is going to need to start charging them rent on putting a lock on the fridge.  They both read as grifting moochers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, shockermolar said:

Why is she so worried about time? Is she dying? Is Costa Rican thong diving, hypothetical soap making, shed cabinetry and marrying a South African ginger just all the things she needs to check off her bucket list?

Yeah, she talks about wanting to address her life goals - and doesn't even say a word about what she is going to do.  

LOL, she has been lenient. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, hookedontv said:

Tania just said “I’ve been so lenient with you.”

Lady, he’s not your effing son. 

I cannot stand Tania so I played some spider solitaire.  Syngyn needs to look elsewhere as Tania is going to run his life.  and ruin it, too.  

• Love 6