Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

He is not doing his overweight son any favors taking him out for ice cream, but he strikes me as an "ice cream dad" who claims he is raising the kids when in reality he takes them out for ice cream once in awhile.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am a bit late, but I am thrilled to end my birthday weekend snarking with everyone about the newest batch of loons.  Apologies to real loons.

I thought maybe there was hope for the bee keepers because they at least had a shared interest other than lust, but then I realized it was another guy from a Muslim country.  Not at all optimistic about her adapting to his culture or his adapting to hers.  We shall see.

Happy Birthday Twopper. Big Ange sends a cake

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I swore I wouldn't watch the new season. Here I am. 

Me, too! Surprisingly my husband urged me to watch it because other seasons have become a Sunday night tradition for me. I enjoy this forum far more than the edited-for-the-utmost-drama episodes and you posters feel like old friends. So, I’m here, but if there’s anything to the rumor that Angela is back for another season, the very first time she appears, “I’m DONE!” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He is not doing his overweigth son any favors taking him out for ice cream, but he strikes me as an "ice cream dad" who thinks he is raising the kids when in reality he takes them out for ice cream once in awhile.

He’s not a good looking man.  Total buys them when he sees them

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Another pre-pubescent child trying to explain his father’s ridiculous decisions.

Another child with way more common sense than the parent, this kid KNOWS his dad is a douche.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Can we start a petition to ban these nitwits' children from the show?

Please!! I hate seeing minor children on this show.   Surely there are enough single people without minor children who are fame whores enough to be on this show that they could cast. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Look at my cars ! Look at my guitars! Look at my clothes. And my watch.

Hallmarks of a super insecure guy.  Made a lot of moola and got a gorgeous girlfriend to make up for the fact he was a fat, bullied kid.  

I'm just speculating of course, but he's a candidate for Jesse's self-help seminars.  Guaranteed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I was amazed she was 20 years old. I thought she was 13."

Hahahahahahaha! And ew!

6 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

He holds himself strangely, poking his moobs out.

Is he wearing lifts? Trump lists forward like that too. Lifts in the shoes are rumored. 

5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Juliana may be a model, but she looks like Skeletor to me.. 90 lbs. Fiance.

She is scary skinny. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I bet his kids are his # 1 priority.

They're like buddies! You know, they really dig yacht parties and fine wine. 

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I want to know what his ex has to say about this

Did you catch Captain Douchebag saying "I divorced her two years ago"? Not "we are divorced". Dollars to doughnuts she left him and he's still seething. 

• Love 19