Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm an American and I can barely understand Grangela.

oh, crap,  I have lived 90%  of my life in the southeast including Georgia,  and I can barely understand her much of the time.   I usually have closed caps on because of these shows, but I think Mr Twopper turned them off when he was watching football.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

No way is that ring real, no effing way.  So on top of him not being able to pony up a decent bride price, he gave her a fake ring and he still does not know what the plan is after he pays the bride price. 

Bikini plays her cards close to her chest, I get the feeling that this is not her first rodeo.

What does Ben love about her and vice a versa?  I have not seen anything that would be considered love, she does not even seem attracted to him and he seems like he wouldn't have the faintest idea of what to do in bed. 

Their time spent together has been uninspiring.

I was wondering if Bikini is the fly in the trap for wealthy Americans.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo if he was too tired last night......what about this morning?   Start in the shower or something?   Is he new?  OMG STOP THIS INSANITY

You would think he would wake up with some morning wood or something.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Teem, just fuck her. She wants it. Oh my god. This is like watching a nat geo documentary of animal mating practices but the male is just oblivious. 

Not like he is a male bird of paradise.

• LOL 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I don't think I've ever cringed so much watching a show.  It's like Teem is trying to drive her away.  

it's inexplicable.  

I think the previous gf was made up and he's just showing us a collage of pictures of rando women.    NEVER met a guy like this.  Not even the gay guys!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Tim deliberately wanted to start chaos with the ring. When she asked him where he bought it, all he had to do is say the name of the store. He didn't have to go all into the detail he bought it for someone else first. He has no game for sure.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 18