Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

God Tiffany is insufferable.  Who marries a junkie and then complains that their jewelry came up missing?  Lady, you married a an addict in rehab, yet you can’t get used to his addiction? 

And for the record, Ronald displays all the racist, condescending attitudes I would expect from him despite not having a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.  It’s all just bubbling right under the surface. 

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 14

I'm going to enjoy this hospital visit.  

She says a private hospital would be very expensive, but flying to the U.S., with her son, and paying for a U.S. hospital isn't going to be cheap.   

How pregnant is TIffany?   She's huge.  They do have traveler's health insurance, and I'm guessing SA has that too.    

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why do they subtitle Ronald??

I can’t really understand him that well. He’s kind of a mumbler sometimes. I couldn’t really understand the short, violent Brit from last season either.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Does this place at least provide pain meds, unlike Kareeny's hospital? Because if not, and considering delivering on the floor is an option, she'd be better off having a home birth. At least then she knows it's clean and she can be in her own bed suffering. Only way I'd consider that is if they could hook ya up with an epi. No way he'll be able to afford the private hospital.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 4

I love ugly sobbing Jenny crying: "Why is this happening to me?!?"
Uhhh cause you decided to believe an ass who catfished you and was lying from day one when he gave you a fake name and location and then got married to someone more acceptable than you and you are the side chick.  That's why!!! (and no i don't feel sorry for her)

• Love 21
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

She's built like a linebacker, I don't know why she thinks her shoulders are so attractive

It’s Every. Single. Top.  

I mean sure one or two but it’s just bizarre that someone would wear the exact same style of shirt every day.  Most people switch it up. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Is Tiffany really going to walk into a public hospital in her bare feet? And she's worried about their hygiene practices?

She had on flip flops;  I think they were red or pink.  I thought she was barefoot at first.   I wouldn't want to deliver there either. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Damn you, Pole, you’re making me teary-eyed! This is not the reaction I’m accustomed to having to you!

You’ve never laughed till you’ve cried at him?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Does this place at least provide pain meds, unlike Kareeny's hospital? Because if not, and considering delivering on the floor is an option, she'd be better off having a home birth. At least then she knows it's clean and she can be in her own bed suffering. Only way I'd consider that is if they could hook ya up with an epi. No way he'll be able to afford the private hospital.

Yeah pain meds definitely would have been my first question.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2