Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Don't Kareene and Pole have bigger problems than Kareene texting on her fucking phone? They have no money, no jobs, she is 20 months pregnant and neither has status in the other's country. Oh and they still have to communicate using an app after how many years? Lots of problems that go way beyond her stupid  social media.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
41 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Pole with his nerdy backpack makes me want to slap him. He's just so, what's the word, slappable!

My friend had a phrase she used to describe people like Pol.  She called them people who were slammed in to lockers in a regular basis in jr. high.  The sad sacks of the world that constantly bitch about the crappy hand they were dealt in life and do nothing to change it.  They are exhausting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What was the song in the nineties, it had fire starter in the chorus and now I can’t get it out of my head

The Prodigy did Firestarter. Gene Simmons wrote it

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Don't Kareene and Pole have bigger problems than Kareene texting on her fucking phone? They have no money, no jobs, she is 20 months pregnant and neither has status in the other's country. Oh and they still have to communicate using an app. Lots o problems that go way beyond her social media.

And they are apparently renting two apartments in two different cities at the same time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

She didn't know she was pregnant?

TLC used to have a whole show dedicated to this phenomenon.  Wait for it....”I didn’t know I was pregnant.”

Some I felt were just in denial, but there were some who were convincing.  I put Tiffany in the former group.

I mean, I can’t blame Pole for being upset...they are married.  While she may be getting money that they need from strangers (for what?), she’s not being transparent.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have to go to bed you guys. When they said in the preview that Karine's water broke, I thought it had something to do with Paul starting another fire and her putting it out. Good nite!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I did a live video for my readers today and I cleaned the whole damned living room, even though they couldn't see anything but the wall behind my head. I don't get people who are being filmed and do nothing to straighten up/clean. 

• Love 5