Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, talktoomuch said:

Noooooooo. Why why why would you put that in writing? You know TPTB read these boards. It's as good as done.😥

The Family Chantel should be cancelled.  Shaun should be replaced...

• Love 13
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Are you truly ready to watch Darcy once again?

Yes! Because I’m hoping for another “you never loved me!” scene! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Yes! Because I’m hoping for another “you never loved me!” scene! 

Im  ready because I need more steak cutting instructions. I am not sure that I remember the correct way.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Yes Deb, it's finally over. You don't have to deal with it anymore, and neither does Colt. And neither does Larissa or the members of this chat! Thank God and good night all!

• Love 7
(edited)

Debbie, you have no power to deport Larissa. Maybe you will never see her again. But people will watch the show and make up their own minds about you and Coltee.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Debbie and Col go home and live happily ever after. I love a happy ending.

Like a romcom.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Too bad they are not more Self-Aware given all the helpful comments here.  Also , that is One Awesome Attorney!!!  Good for Larissa!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im  ready because I need more steak cutting instructions. I am not sure that I remember the correct way.

I don't need instructions, I used to work in a restaurant.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Coltee and Debbie are bitter Betty’s.

They sure are, I still,don't understand why they ganged up on Larissa. She is divorced and can do what she wants. Now I see what really went on in that house. Larissa is no Saint but those two are a pair of dysfunctional sociopaths. Nothing is ever their fault.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet the judge saw Debbie and then immediately felt sorry for Larissa and let her off. 

Larissa has not been let off. She has a guilty pleading. She has a fine, community service and if she stays out of trouble her finding will be lowered to a misdemeanor. She did not get away with anything. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

I missed it. Who mentioned beef stew?

As Coltee and Debbie were in the courtroom parking lot, he said let's go home and have some beef stew.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Larissa was dressed properly for court and it looked good on her. 

Debbie can suck it! She was in that marriage like it was her own. Watching her making excuses for colt (during the tell-all) was like watching a mommy defend her brat when the kid is called out in school. Mommy running to the principals office to say the school is picking on her little darling. 

Obviously, Debbie & Colt know everyone has made fun of the stew!

• Love 10