Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

The gauges are getting me. I can't help but think of how they'll look in ten years, all stretched out and hanging down to his shoulders.

So low hanging skin on both heads...

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I really don't think Jay understands why everybody is so upset with him. His family and friends in Jamaica thought it was cute when he was a player and Skinz Sr. was his role model.

There were never any adults caring for him. He uses his body, he acts like a true sex abuse victim. He just doesn’t know it. He says he was eight years old when he was involved in sexual behavior, I doubt he was experimenting with an eight year old child. I assume he was being taken advantage of by older women.  It’s sex abuse in my book. He needs help, support and treatment. I feel sorry for him. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That happened at my job too!. They got caught when we had a fire drill. Had to do the walk of shame half dressed down the stairs and out to the parking lot. BEST FIRE DRILL EVER!!!

5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That happened at my job too!. They got caught when we had a fire drill. Had to do the walk of shame half dressed down the stairs and out to the parking lot. BEST FIRE DRILL EVER!!!

You guys hiring ?

• LOL 17
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Did anybody spell it out to Jay that he was supposed to come over, marry Ashley, and then NOT ever bang another girl?  Because it doesn't seem like he fully comprehends what was expected of him.  

Well, he’s Jamaican, so he might not understand the English word, “marriage.” Oh wait.

• LOL 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I think Ashley is exaggerating and when she got caught in the lie stormed off.

She just wants to get the most airtime. 

Shes always been sensitive about her age? She 32!!! 

Mask why she called 911 when “ there was no reason for anyone to get arrested” 

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

The gauges are getting me. I can't help but think of how they'll look in ten years, all stretched out and hanging down to his shoulders.

Maybe he's angling to get on Dr. Pimple Popper, who fixes stretched out post-gauge lobes.

Edited by deedee2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I just have no sympathy for Ashley at all

It's not like she is Danielle, some men dig her trashy looks so she could be finding easy dick right where she lives. No need to go all the way to Jamaica for it. Yes I am a broken record but I just don't get how stupid she is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

The holes can be repaired. I saw it on a TLC show.

• Useful 4
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

I believe Jay. Trashley stormed out cause she had been texting exes.

Texting exes. Is that worse than like sexting exes? 

Why is it always raining when they leave?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, iwasish said:

Texting exes. Is that worse than like sexting exes? 

Why is it always raining when they leave?

Maybe stripper Ashley misconstrued that and thought it was raining men.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Oh shut up Pao. I’m so sick of these two, I hope they are not brought back...

and Pao, the man needs to work. You know...bring in money for your trash clothes and clown lipstick

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15