Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

How hard is it to go to work and not have sex with someone in the bathroom?  The bar is set LOW, Jay.

It's exhausting.  Everytime I see a public toilet it just sets the mood....

Just now, Julyolo said:

They might call themselves barbers, but they just butchered Ashley and Jay.

see yourself out....lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Her little lip quivering at being humiliated. Poor Trashley. 

Well at least he waited til they were finished banging. 

I bet the barbershop gets a steady stream of Lookie-Lous and customers from this show. Lots of people asking to use the bathroom. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

So Shaun is Following Up with the sleezy stuff but not “Colt,, why are you so upset since you divorced her?”  “Debbie, you’ve been saying for MONTHS  you want her deported and yet you say up until FIVE  MINUTES AGO you Respected her...how does that work?”  “Andrei, are you going to pay her Dad back?  When?”  “Nicole, when are you going to get a job so you can support Azan in the US?”  

Edited by Eme
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

How hard is it to go to work and not have sex with someone in the bathroom?  The bar is set LOW, Jay.

Last month 2 people with 20+ yrs in the company were fired from my job for having sex in the stairwell. Job sex must be pretty hot this year.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Does this show end when everybody walks off and leaves Shaun by herself?

Like that hide and seek game called sardines. Everybody gets with the one who is hiding, until only one person is left looking all by themselves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Like that hide and seek game called sardines. Everybody gets with the one who is hiding, until only one person is left looking all by themselves.

I don't recommend playing that game with Jay.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Does this show end when everybody walks off and leaves Shaun by herself?

The cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone. Hi-ho-the-derry-o, the cheese stands alone.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hee. This reminds me of the epic showdown between Jerome and Huggy in the barbershop before the players ball from “Martin.” Jerome called Huggy “a fake, a fraud, and a part-time broad.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Last month 2 people with 20+ yrs in the company were fired from my job for having sex in the stairwell. Job sex must be pretty hot this year.

That happened at my job too!. They got caught when we had a fire drill. Had to do the walk of shame half dressed down the stairs and out to the parking lot. BEST FIRE DRILL EVER!!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

wonder what Ashley's Mom and Dad think of their daughter and her

a) trashy mouth

b) trashy look

c) trashy behavior

they probably have to slink around Mechanicsburg and deny that they are related

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Off topic: why would anyone put those gauges in their ears?

Jay is always eager to put things in holes. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Did anybody spell it out to Jay that he was supposed to come over, marry Ashley, and then NOT ever bang another girl?  Because it doesn't seem like he fully comprehends what was expected of him.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3