Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I once had a thing with somebody who is a local celebrity and he was the worst in bed, sometimes the best looking men suck in bed because they think you should be grateful just to be with them so they put no effort into it. Don't know if that's Aladin's problem or maybe he's just oblivious.

• Love 7

Oh gosh!  People in the Middle East have lots of sex!  Lots of kids.  Prostitution is legal. There are so many war refugees prostitution is a normal job.

All those ancient cities even have Red Light Districts. Men can take many wives. (Which is just code for mistresses)

If she thought it was truly offensive she would never have this....vibrator storyline!

This woman....is just horny grandma.

And, has ZERO shame on reality tv with boy toy and purple microphone! 😘🎤🍆

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I once had a thing with somebody who is a local celebrity and he was the worst in bed, sometimes the best looking men suck in bed because they think you should be grateful just to be with them so they put no effort into it. Don't know if that's Aladin's problem or maybe he's just oblivious.

Was it the local weatherman? Spill the tea 😄

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Picts or it didn’t happen!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

A friend told me "Short guys try harder." 

Aladin is neither short nor unattractive, so Laura's fucked (and not in the way she wants.)

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some are $100 or more.

Some lucky Quatar lady might find it. She’ll start a club with her buddies and they’ll pass the contraband around as they pass in the street markets. It will be like Oprah’s book club but better. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

So Tiffany will stand by what she said, and marry this loser?       Why does she keep saying she'll go back home, or it will break her heart?     Nothing will stop her from throwing her life away on him.

I said before that Tiffany is dumber than a box of hammers.    I apologize to hammers for saying that, because Tiffany is a total idiot on her own.   She's ruining her own life, and her child's.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

In some of those cultures, I’m sure the men have plenty of sex.  The problem is that women are treated as second class citizens and I’m sure many men don’t care if they are satisfied.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Was it Ted Baxter?

• LOL 13