Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So... Natalie warned dumbass about her cheating man child, and the consensus is that she was just jealous and didn’t have Ashley’s best interests in mind? Even though she was 100% right?

This group of morons...

• Love 23
22 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

He’s “crying” because he still thinks he is in the military and that he has to adhere to some arbitrary rule that some ghost version of a drill instructor made about clean rooms.  If he capitulates or removes the rule he himself made (and cannot come to admit that he made it out of pussy panic) he’ll show weakness and be beaten with a sock full of quarters by Leida. 

So much this! His inflexibility is amazing, and his inability to put things into perspective is appalling.

• Love 6

I'm not saying Ashley's friend was right to approach her how she did, she could have done that in a better way, but Ashley is 100% that bitch that will ditch everyone she's ever met for a new guy and it shows.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Kalani says she's only seen Asuelu get upset one other time.

I don't believe her.

Me either. And he’s going to be partially responsible for 2 small children. That’s scary.

• Love 3

Ashley confuses me. She's all cuddled up with Jay while on the set, but in the car she looks like she can barely stand the sight of him. Sis, I'm going to need you to figure that out because your words aren't matching your actions. She seems like the type to wave the green card over his head as a form of punishment and control because she has the upper hand. 

• Love 4