Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Can we envision Leida practicing medicine in America? Imagine the bedside manner:

Patient: my intestines just prolapsed out of my rectum!"

Dr. Leida: " But it's time for my lunch break! Stop complaining, and don't make any mess on those sheets!"

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 17

How much more airtime is Skinz going to get?   He just gets to sit on camera and make up reasons of why he is going to cheat on her and not leave her house and we have to watch Trashley answer his accusations?  Pull the plug on these 2 please.

• Love 15
Just now, DNR said:

Leidas personality hardly seems suited to being a doctor 

shes a mean vile vicious cword

She also seems lazy and likes everyone to do everything for her. Not the best quality for a doctor. I have a hard time believing she even graduated med school at all, but I guess she did. Still shocks me. 

• Love 5

Leida doesn't try to hide her motive even a little bit! "Yay, now I get to stay in America!". 

Also, when she said "I'm nervous because I'm about to marry this guy ... but then I see him in a suit and tie and it's not that bad"

Wow. Eric has made her waaay too comfortable. What kind of lies must you keep telling yourself so that you can go ahead and marry a woman who has so much contempt for you?

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Can we envision Leida practicing medicine in America? Imagine the bedside manner:

Dr. Keira: " But it's time for my lunch break! Stop complaining, and don't make any mess on those sheets!"

Put them back in Proper!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Dr. Leida: " But it's time for my lunch break! Stop complaining, and don't make any mess on those sheets!"

Ledia would get in some stupid feud with a patient and then prescribe them the wrong thing to kill them "accidently".  That's what kind of person she seems to be.

• Love 13

Ashley didn't kick Jay out. She is seriously stupid and letting this sociopath run all over her.

I really do think she carries a note around with her reminding her to: "INHALE/EXHALE."

And Jay's mean enough to steal that note.

Then she'll forget to breath because she's just that stupid.

• Love 15

I don't feel bad at all for Ashley. I think she'll cave in and take the blame for not giving the baby boy the attention he wants. She's responsible for anything that happens going forward. He's 20 years old. She knows this will not stop. Maybe it was only messaging this time but 3 days after the wedding? In a month he'll have a string of women that he's sleeping with.

• Love 14
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ashley, you need to wear a micro romper? You didn't have a talk with Jay about marriage and fidelity or an open marriage?

I’m almost 60, but if I had Ashley’s figure, I’d probably wear a micro romper, too.

• Love 7

Ashley, get it through your thick skull.

Jay talks. Words come out of his mouth. They mean nothing.

Nothing he says is real or true.

He's trying to figure out how to stay in your house and stay in the country.

He's not sorry. Not even a little.

He just thinks you're a bitch and he wants your stuff.

He says it was "a momentary lapse." The mask slipped.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 24
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

How much more airtime is Skinz going to get?   He just gets to sit on camera and make up reasons of why he is going to cheat on her and not leave her house and we have to watch Trashley answer his accusations?  Pull the plug on these 2 please.

Ashley, get an annulment, cut your losses.

• Love 10

Ashley, get a therapist already.

Your endless thinking out loud and working the guy over, and vice versa...I am no Einstein about men (or boys) but even I would know better. Cousin Itt (Kalani) does the same thing. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4