Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cousin John wore his new flip flops for the occasion.

About 15 years ago a good friend married in Vegas. It was an evening wedding. All of her NY friends dressed in suits and cocktail dresses. All of her CA and midwest friends and families wore khakhis, sundresses and flip flops. 

• Love 4
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

Coltee has no friends. Just the thug cousin. That's kinda sad.

Mom's got a clean, pink shirt for the occasion.

Anybody else finding this weird?

Super weird and sad. I actually felt bad for her in her Goodwill dress.  

Why would they rent that chapel and not just got to a courthouse?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

wow, Debbie really dressed for the occasion!

Debbie wore that same pink shirt another time when they were in the car. 

I see Cousin John even advertises his Friendly’s HVAC business at weddings.

• Love 5

What? Colt made Larissa get her dress from Goodwill? What a jerk. Then re invites the Neanderthal cousin. I hate you, Colt.

ETA: I think the dress is beautiful. Heck, we furnished our first apartment from Goodwill. But there is something basically stingy about sending your bride to Goodwill for what should be the most special dress of her life.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cousin John wore his new flip flops for the occasion.

Look, John doesn’t have to like Larissa, but at least dress for the occasion.  I don’t mind that Debbie isn’t wearing a dress, some women don’t like wearing dresses, but Cousin John looks like trash.

What’s wrong with getting a dress from Goodwill?  No wonder people have money problems today.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Did you see her shoes?  Brown wedges. 

If that's her biggest faux pax then my statement stands. I'm just grateful she didn't get married in a white spandex jumpsuit. 

Edited by Lillith
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

So did John. Does he have on a polo shirt with his work logo??? I understand that not everyone has a suit (actually, I don't. If you are grown, you have a suit.), but a dress shirt and tie? People, please. Were you raised by wolves?

I'm shocked they didn't blur out the logo unless the free advertising was part of the negotiation on how this "cousin" of Colt would appear on this show?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Coltees cousin just wears his company's polo for every scene.

This is possibly not such a great idea. Would you want to do business with a guy with such a short temper and inappropriate behavior? I wouldn't. 

2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Look at this empty room. Coltee has no friends.

Even if he did he's too cheap to spring for a party for them. 

• Love 8

So John the fuckwad couldn’t even take off his damn work polo and flip flops to come the wedding?  What garbage he is! And why is Debbie dressed business casual?  If you only had one weirdo kid that you never thought would marry, wouldn’t you want to put on a nice dress for the occasion? And Colt's suit is waaaay to small. That explains the moose knuckle in the photos.  

OTOH, Larissa’s hair was very pretty.

• Love 14

Does Coltee not have a single friend? A work friend!  There’s FOUR people sitting in like 50 chairs .  Pretty sad....what are you doing Larissa? Coltee is a beta loser

wow those man boobs on Coltee

• Love 4

I am old-fashioned enough to think it’s just plain rude to dress like Cousin John there for a wedding or funeral.  Larissa looks quite pretty and I love her veil.  But you’re going to spring for an actual limo for your budget hall wedding, but make your bride get her dress at Goodwill?  Really Coltee??

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Why does Debbie have to wear a dress?  Not every woman is into dresses.

I know, but a wedding is usually considered a formal occasion that people dress up for. Pants would have been ok, too, if it was a nice pants suit or in any way dressier than what she wears to Wal-Mart.

• Love 10