Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

I love the Ashley's main concern is her "rival" poon.

Right? I feel bad for the other woman. She didn't go on Tinder to break up a marriage. 

Also, 18 is more age appropriate for her husband. 

• Love 9
Just now, charmed1 said:

Why do reality show producers always stage these “meet ups” in public parks? When I need to talk to my friends, the last place I want to go is a set of middle school bleachers.

less chance that the cops pick up her friend on solicitation charges?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s quite a getup on Roller Derby Friend. Yikes.

She was just wearing that, lying around the house. 

2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I yelled "Oh my god!" when she got out of the car. She's wearing a lace teddy!

Klassy

2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Ashley's friend doesn't seem shocked.

She's the one who was talking to Jay on Tinder.

• Love 15
Just now, charmed1 said:

Why do reality show producers always stage these “meet ups” in public parks? When I need to talk to my friends, the last place I want to go is a set of middle school bleachers.

LOL I literally just yelled this at my television??? Who just goes to random parks?!? Aside from every epi of "Catfish", but come on!  There are plenty of shitty restaurants  that are probably mostly empty during the day there in Mechanicsburg. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

These weddings are pretty sad

At the end of tonight’s episode of “Four Weddings, 90 Day Style”, let’s all come here to rank the weddings as to “most depressing,” “tackiest,” “most tense,” and any other categories you can think of. See you later! 

• Love 6

I'm not knocking goodwill, but I'm surprised larissa didn't have more to say about that.  Pretty sure she wasn't expecting to have to thrift store her wedding dress purchase when she came to the US. I sometimes wonder of Coltee does stuff like that just to tick her off for shits and giggles.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

wow, Debbie really dressed for the occasion!

So did John. Does he have on a polo shirt with his work logo??? I understand that not everyone has a suit (actually, I don't. If you are grown, you have a suit.), but a dress shirt and tie? People, please. Were you raised by wolves?

• Love 7

Oh fer pete's sake, Debbie couldn't get and wear a beautiful dress or suit, even at Goodwill, for her son's wedding? 

Oxford shirt and polyester pants? 

The chauffeur of the limo was much more gracious and sexy to Larissa that Coltee will ever be. She's doing a heckuvan acting job. I could've done without the extreme closeup of her dentures or bridge or whatever that work is. Much nicer job on her hair than the Indonesian Devil's.  

Ashley is d**kmatized--pathetic. Brandi looks like a trainwreck but I think she's doing a better job with questioning (coached?) than Michelle Collins would ever do. TLC, take note! 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7