Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Right Steven, Richie will be proud of you for doing what you should be doing. Asswipe.

Yeah, like he should have applied for Olga’s Visa nine months ago and he didn’t. 

Well, actually he did her a favor and didn’t know it. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

I hate this stupid show but I love this thread. I can’t quit y’all dammit

SAMESIES.  I missed two episodes because of travel and while it was nice to not hear all the whining of the cast, I kept up on social media.  BUT IT WASN'T THE SAMEEEEEEE WITHOUT YOU GUYS.  

• Love 8

No one in Casa Colt knows how to tie a man's tie.

Colt has gained weight, his suit barely stretches over him, and he's wearing lipstick. (Head explodes.)

I  just put the mute button on for all of Jon and Fernanda. If I never hear anything out of the oversize pie hole of that brat again it will be too soon. 

Massive props to whoever stole Eric's pants. Maybe his female "best friend" (who TLC probably found for him) is a double agent. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. Seeking Sister Wife is back.

Kolini thought that was the show she was on!  Wait til she finds out she hasn't been trying out for sister Wife #2

Edited by Horrified
  • Love 6
Just now, configdotsys said:

So Jonathan can buy Fernanda a new car, school tuition and bewbies, but he can't buy a planet ticket for her mother to come to the wedding?

Not sure I'm buying the reason Jon's mother isn't coming to the wedding.

Would Fernanda's mom need a visa to come to the wedding?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cammi said:

So why weren’t Steve and Olga on Before the 90 Days? 

The only thing I got is they are having trouble recruiting cast and they needed to fill time on the mothership's season. It must be easier to cast the Before 90 spinoff because you don't have to come close to visa fraud and/or actually marry the other actor to do the show.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

My goodness Kalani has a baby with her fiance, is expecting a second with him, AND they're getting married - so damn tragic!! (only in her family's universe)

They should be glad that anybody wants to marry her; she's so unpleasant and has a horrible family and doesn't know how to adult.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Massive props to whoever stole Eric's pants. Maybe his female "best friend" (who TLC probably found for him) is a double agent. 

Same actor sent down from Central Casting that went out with Colt and Larissa and then Kolonic’s bachelorette party. Free food!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Colt has no affect whatsoever. We’ve never seen him excited, angry, frustrated, nothing. Weird.

It’s so strange watching him speak....so monotone , no emotion, the eyebrows . What’s up with that ??? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Would Fernanda's mom need a visa to come to the wedding?

I have no idea how that stuff works but once he proposed and knew they'd marry in the U.S., they could have started whatever process they needed to make that happen. 

• Love 1