Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

How does she know that tiara is from Paris. It could be straight from Charming Charlie’s.

Most likely it is from Charming Charlie's (which i discovered when I came to the States).

Edited by greekmom
deleted the comment about the micro peen
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I don’t know, but shouldn’t you be most excited to ya know, GET MARRIED on your wedding day?!

Or is it just about wearing a dress. Geez Leida, try and fake it at least.

Not a word about loving him...

• Love 3

Eric - you had one job, bring your clothes and show up for the wedding (OK, maybe that's two jobs). How the frig do you forget your pants for your wedding?

Deb - "I think Colt's making the decision he thinks is right. For now."  Love ya, Deb.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s a favorite trope on any number of reality shows. I heard it time and again on Intervention. “I love my kids more than anything. Okay, I need to call my dealer now.”

I was a mental health professional for decades, worked with families dealing with child abuse and neglect.  I wish I had a dime for every time I heard, “my children are my life”.   Easy to say, difficult to live. 

• Love 9

This. Bitch. Gotta be the most hated personality from all the seasons combined. Not down for body shaming but Leida is my exception, after seeing her lingerie pics, I can now see why she’s always wearing those baggy maternity tops  

Love the makeup artist’s Wisconsin accent 

• Love 4