Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, aliya said:

Maybe it's like 'sauna.' Most people pronounce it 'saw-na,' but 1/2 of my late husband's people are Finns in the UP of Michigan, and Finns pronounce it 'sow-na.' They all have one.

Yes, it's definitely 'sow-na.' Always funny to me how many people say that wrong, even people who sell them for a living!

• Love 2

"Its going to be difficult" Ya think? Because no one is interested in making her feel welcome. Now they're staring at her while she eats. My, what a well mannered crowd. 

Do they have another room where the bare bulb and the rubber hose are set up? 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Personally, none of that would even have occurred to me to expect. I loathe how some of these girls meet these guys at airports in full demand mode. I would be ashamed to let such materialism out for public consumption. Of course, it would be a nice gesture, and so romantic, but really? " Where is my this, where is my that, why didn't you buy me the other?"!

On the other hand, a clean house, a car with room for luggage, a place to stay for the night after arriving in NYC BEFORE driving to Wisconsin are things which any thoughtful person would provide.

My proper flower remark was tongue in cheek...I was using "proper" in a sentence.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm sure thinner Ricky's friends' wives are going to love socializing with a beautiful 19 year old.

Quoting myself here, it reminds me of "the modelizer" guy on Sex And The City who brings Miranda to his friend's house because the wives said they would clobber him if he brought another young dumb model around.

• Love 1

Dolt couldn't even bring Larissa flowers. "$20 from a vending machine?! You know how much EARLY PARKING costs?!" Sorry, Larissa, but you can't get decent cat clothes in the Dollar Store!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Omg lol. Go, Fernanda!

I thought I was gonna wet my pants. So, I've missed her story - what is her background? Her English is good and she sounds like she has a mind.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Awww he's so joyful and they are all sticks in the mud.

"Ahh, I'm so serious and he's so jokey." Yeah that is some serious character flaw he has going there.

Poor guy.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

The blonde friend kind of redeemed herself there when she said that not all Americans feel that way. 

But she didn’t say they were at the table..

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

Personally, none of that would even have occurred to me to expect. I loathe how some of these girls meet these guys at airports in full demand mode. I would be ashamed to let such materialism out for public consumption. Of course, it would be a nice gesture, and so romantic, but really? " Where is my this, where is my that, why didn't you buy me the other?"!

On the other hand, a clean house, a car with room for luggage, a place to stay for the night after arriving in NYC BEFORE driving to Wisconsin are things which any thoughtful person would provide.

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My proper flower remark was tongue in cheek...I was using "proper" in a sentence.

But  there was that earlier wife from the Philippines who made just that wrong flowers comment in an earlier season.  Part of the problem isn't just TLC, but all social media in that she expects to post how good he was look at more flowers, no different than thrusting out a hand to show off a proper ring

• Love 2

Wait till his cats start puking on the floor, so she steps in it when she gets out of bed. Or they piss on her clothing.... or on the side of the bed she sleeps on. I love cats cause they don’t hide their feelings. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

God bless this man, he is going to try so hard lol, the kid will get use to him I am sure......

Hope she lets the door close behind him before he's expected to start 100 percent taking care of the baby. Could he take a breath maybe?

• Love 4

Jonathan did it ever occur to you that it might be REALLY uncomfortable for your Mexican girlfriend to meet your MAGA friends and have to live in your redneck town before you dragged her away from her life and family in Mexico to live in that filthy dump you call home? Pretty selfish.

• Love 16

To the gentleman in North Carolina, If I as an American born citizen has to compete with illegal aliens for jobs, obviously somewhere along the way, something went wrong in my life.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

"Ahh, I'm so serious and he's so jokey." Yeah that is some serious character flaw he has going there.

Poor guy.

She should dump him and go out with Jesse. They could spend countless hours enjoying themselves by telling to other to "work on yourself" 

• Love 6