Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

Eric just addressed his daughter as, "Brat."

He's just a delight, isn't he? 

4 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

John, dude, just get a Day's Inn Room overnight before making the long trip from Raleigh to Lumberton! Fernanda could have showered, had a nice meal, and then sexy time perhaps! Surely the guy has a credit card to charge a couple hotel nights.

All his cards are maxed out. Apartments, boobies and trips to Mexico don't come cheap.

• Love 10

When Mrs. Ex-Eric reasonably asked why he didn't go join his wealthy fiancee in indonesia, I expected him to say--you know, with two of his three daughters SITTING RIGHT THERE--something like "i wouldnt want to be so far from the kids". But no, it's that he LOVES AMERICA blah blah blah. What a tool.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I went out with a Latina for a very long time, and the immediate search and seizure of Jonadouche's underwear drawer rang true.   

Was she a Spicy Latina or a Fiery Latina?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s just rape. He was raped by someone (man or woman I don’t know) and has spun a narrative to make it easier to deal with. On that note of course I feel for him.

It is possible he was messing around with a same-aged little girl.  

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I was wondering why this attractive, young, thin white woman had to go aboard to find a guy. She does have two children but still, she’s very pretty (fresh looking) and seems sane (not a drug addict or something of that nature). I’m not mad at her, Jay is handsome and I’m sure the sex is banging, but she needs a GROWN MAN. Not some kid. She’s not 21 and with no children. 

Does he know about the kids?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

It is possible he was messing around with a same-aged little girl.  

Possible sure, but as I said above, if that’s true WHAT were those kids being exposed to that made them want to mimic sexual activity at 8? 

I trust your opinion @Granny58 but I think it’s more likely he was abused by an adult. Also, if an 8yrs old girl speaks of sexual abuse during/before puberty, (he was 8 not even a teenager!!) people rarely think it was a same age kid- we assume it was an adult, I think boys should be given the same assumptions. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Possible sure, but as I said above, if that’s true WHAT were those kids being exposed to that made them want to mimic sexual activity at 8? 

I trust your opinion @Granny58 but I think it’s more likely he was abused by an adult. Also, if an 8yrs old girl speaks of sexual abuse during/before puberty, (he was 8 not even a teenager!!) people rarely think it was a same age kid- we assume it was an adult, I think boys should be given the same assumptions. 

I only say that because I know of someone who did the same thing, although a couple years older but not yet a teen....with a same-aged girl.  As for being in a hypersexualized environment, OH YES!

• Love 3

ON 10/14/2018 AT 9:49 PM,  BALTIMORE BETTY SAID: 

"My plastic surgeon does all the injectables (and for that matter so does my gyno and dentist).  I cannot believe anyone would continue to inject her, they cannot be that hard up for money."

To be clear, when I hear the phrase “plastic surgery” I think cutting, stitching, anesthesiologists etc. To me, fillers, Botox, laser therapy etc is not plastic surgery no matter who is providing the service.  

It looks like she's already had a facelift with some cheek implants, in addition to the fillers and Botox. Her skin is very taut on her face (which is especially evident when she makes the cry face).  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Eeeeek, the upcoming clip of Eric and his daughter - the daughter reminds me of one of the girls who stabbed her friend bc Slenderman told her to.  Wasn't that also in Wisconsin?

Yes, and so was Ed Gein , who was the person Psycho (about the boy who ran a motel and taxidermied his mother) was based on, and where Jeffrey Dahmner lived with his gramma and worked near the chocolate family. ..and walter Ellis, nine victims and old man Spannbauer...and so on.

• Love 7
On 10/21/2018 at 10:04 PM, tincansailor981 said:

Didn't watch it all......someone is from Bowie, Md?  I'll need to watch the recording 

Yeah, I think it’s the kid who knocked up the Russian(?) girl. 

On 10/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, PityFree said:

Larissa just told him to work out and lose his moobs. Ha! 

And "watch your bangs" Lol! She hates poor Colt.

Edited by Rt66vintage
I get Colt and Eric confused.
  • Love 3
On 10/22/2018 at 7:16 PM, straightshooter said:

This made me laugh SO LOUD.  Search and seizure...haaaa

It happened to me.  My Latina girlfriend did a full unauthorized search of closets, boxes, and storage areas in my house and gradually purged all traces of prior women that she found.

• Love 1
On 10/24/2018 at 1:51 PM, Rt66vintage said:

Larissa just told him to work out and lose his moobs. Ha! 

Seriously, I started thinking that Colt was either heading into Trans territory (but couldn't figure out which way - male to female OR female to male) or else he has HUGE moobs. I cant wait to hear Larissa's thoughts on moobs since most Brazilian guys seem very body conscious, and she's already chastizing him to work out, which I cannot imagine he's ever done.

• Love 3
On 10/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, Caseysgirl said:

At least Colt has more balls then Russ, Pao’s husband.  He seems a bit more stubborn & set in his ways and he can always take comfort in Mom & the cats when she inevitably leaves him.

Yeah, he basically said she’s in for a rude awakening regarding his standard of living in the US. He also doesn’t seem as hot for the pussy as most of the sad sacks on this show are. Just the thought of not getting any nookie didn’t send him running to change the date of her flight. 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:49 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eric probably has money taken out of his paycheck to pay the child support. He can try to weasel out of it, but no way he’d prevail.

I wonder if he can get it reduced, if he married znd takes on a step kid.

I never heard that in some foreign countries fathers do not have to pay child support.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:43 PM, EllaDisco said:

Dear Americans:  If you don't want your foreign fiance to think you are made of money, maybe spend enough time to get to know each other properly before you get engaged.

You’ll never get on 90 day if you start thinking with what’s between your ears and not your legs.

• Love 7
On 10/21/2018 at 8:41 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

And an astronaut, and a Nobel prize winning physicist.  And a nightclub singer. And a race car driver. 

She’s the most interesting woman in Indonesia.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yeah, he basically said she’s in for a rude awakening regarding his standard of living in the US. He also doesn’t seem as hot for the pussy as most of the sad sacks on this show are. Just the thought of not getting any nookie didn’t send him running to change the date of her flight. 

I never heard that in some foreign countries fathers do not have to pay child support.

I wouldn't think there's a court in any state that would lower child support because the father brings home a future wife and step kid.  Step kid is not his responsibility.  He can get a second job . The salary requirement for the visa goes according to how many in household though.  I guess his income would have to be more if the daughter was there even if not a dependent.?   I'm really confused now 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sure!   Why don't all U.S. fathers paying support find another honey with maybe MORE kids than he has!  Then his first (or second) set of children will realize they no longer need a place to live, food, clothes.  They should just be happy they have (yet another) step-mommy and more step-siblings.   Those of us who fought (legally) for years for child support are NOT gonna be in favor.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s the most interesting woman in Indonesia.

She doesn't always date men online, but when she does it is with 40 year old American losers. 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

They lie about there age Tlc allows it

I know it's not this show but it's relevant: someone posted a picture of a flyer calling for what I believe are new participants on the show Unexpected. The poster actually says, "Do you APPEAR to be between the ages of 14 and 18?"

So apparently they don't care if you lie if you can get away with it. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Sure!   Why don't all U.S. fathers paying support find another honey with maybe MORE kids than he has!  Then his first (or second) set of children will realize they no longer need a place to live, food, clothes.  They should just be happy they have (yet another) step-mommy and more step-siblings.   Those of us who fought (legally) for years for child support are NOT gonna be in favor.

I am not in favor of reducing child support for one set of children due to a remarriage with step kids or more kids of his own!!! That obligation must be met. I was just curious IF HE COULD petition the court. 

Hes probably going to pay until the kids are at least 18 and possibly as long as they remain in college. I wonder if he also pays alimony, that may continue until the ex dies or remarries. 

However if he takes on a new wife and a step kid he’s stuck for 10 years if the marriage ends, due to the K1 stipulation.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I am not in favor of reducing child support for one set of children due to a remarriage with step kids or more kids of his own!!! That obligation must be met. I was just curious IF HE COULD petition the court. 

Hes probably going to pay until the kids are at least 18 and possibly as long as they remain in college. I wonder if he also pays alimony, that may continue until the ex dies or remarries. 

However if he takes on a new wife and a step kid he’s stuck for 10 years if the marriage ends, due to the K1 stipulation.

He may be counting on his new wife making good coin as a.doctor and sharing the family fortune. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

She doesn’t strike me as the working type. 

Same. She seems to bask in being spoiled rotten. She's in for a rude awakening from all angles. This dude just doesn't seem romantic and loving to begin with. Throw in the ex and child support and the hovel they live in and I'm just not seeing anything for this high maintenance gal to be happy about here.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Same. She seems to bask in being spoiled rotten. She's in for a rude awakening from all angles. This dude just doesn't seem romantic and loving to begin with. Throw in the ex and child support and the hovel they live in and I'm just not seeing anything for this high maintenance gal to be happy about here.

I think the moment I’m looking forward to the most this season is when Eric asks (or demands) that Leida clean the apartment.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, iwasish said:
9 hours ago, spankydoll said:

He may be counting on his new wife making good coin as a.doctor and sharing the family fortune. 

She doesn’t strike me as the working type. 

Neither does he!  (I know, I know, he supposedly has a job...but he's just not a worker/earner.)

22 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

I do not feel good so I have cup o noodles to eat.

I think any sort of instant noodles/rice counts (anything in the instant starch family) :). Feel better!

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 3

Rewatching Fernanda's entry into the US... She had no idea how much of a mess Jonathan was, literally and figuratively.  He had no idea why she was pissed!  I caught something Fernanda said to him during their argument: "I told you to clean your house."  Dude. That's why you didn't get to break in your new bewbs.

• Love 8