Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I really feel sorry for Michael. He seems so desperate to come. Can we just send him some money and let him remain at home?

I work at a university. I keep thinking that I should find a way to bring Michael over as a student in our business program. : )

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

Oh this is so sad. Karine's baby has died in utero. But she was 9 weeks pregnant.  How long has he been in Brazil. I still do not think that baby was his. I do not like either of them but feel awful for them about this loss.

Ditto. Is Paul not smart enough to figure out the timeline?

• Love 3

Awww. That's heartbreaking. I hope they don't blame each other and are kind to one another. That doctor was very...cold? I mean you're telling someone their baby has just stopped developing and died due to a genetic reason. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I googled it. Typically at 18 weeks but you may have one at 12 weeks to figure out due date.

I had one to confirm my pregnancy at about 4 weeks. It doesn't look like a fetus yet at that point though. But you do get the beginnings of a heartbeat. 

• Love 2

I think Paul is just awkward, I don't think he was happy. It is possible the baby was dead in Utero for a while which explains her being tired and sick all the time. She is very lucky she didn't die herself from blood poisoning. No snark it is very sad.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I googled it. Typically at 18 weeks but you may have one at 12 weeks to figure out due date.

Anything before 6 or 7 weeks is too small to be seen.

She had a vaginal ultrasound which they can do on a baby at 2 months, maybe sooner. The doctor could determine fetal heartbeat, etc.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

This shouldn't be televised for the whole world to see. Shame on you TLC.

This isn’t the show for something like this.  But, these people signed up to be on a reality show.

Now Darcy and Jesse, the main event.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How does Karine still carry the fetus if she had a miscarriage?

The fetus is dead but her body hasn’t expelled it yet. That happens sometimes. Often the body will expel on its own, or women are given medication/a procedure (known as a D&C) to remove the fetal tissue from the body. There’s a fear of sepsis if the tissue isn’t expelled soon enough naturally. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

This shouldn't be televised for the whole world to see. Shame on you TLC.

I’m wondering if this is a re-enactment now?  That could explain the doctors rudeness and monotone delivery of the sad news? “We have to get rid of ...it now”

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The baby has died, but not yet been naturally expelled.

They will need to have a D&C. Meredith Grey had one on Grey's Anatomy after her miscarriage (when Derek was shot).

10 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I really feel sorry for Michael. He seems so desperate to come. Can we just send him some money and let him remain at home?

I've had moments where I felt like I'd contribute to a Micheal fund just to keep him out of Angela's clutches.

• Love 5

Ugh . Jesses lips in the talking heads .... is it chapped lips ? Herpes simplex 10 ? They look so raw n thin n gross Bleeecchhh??

* saw a commercial for the new 90D with the guy that has a 19 yo online luv from Mexico ... he looks like a taller thinner version of Shrek (Rickey)

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 1
Just now, Rabithed said:

I’m wondering if this is a re-enactment now?  That could explain the doctors rudeness and monotone delivery of the sad news? “We have to get rid of ...it now”

I've run across plenty of doctors like this.  I had a doctor talk about my baby's abnormalities as a fetus in pretty harsh terms.  I ended up having a healthy baby incidentally.

• Love 8

I don't think it should've been televised. It's heartbreaking enough to deal with pregnancy loss. It's a beast of another kind for it to be replayed over and over. Her doctor was a total dick with no bedside manner.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I need to get a good winter white over the top outfit for winter.  I feel very inspired by Darcey right now.   I wear too much black.

I'm sorry I don't understand this "wear too much black" of which you speak? 

• Love 10