Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh my god. Michael looks like he just won the showcase showdown. He’s a scammer, but I feel somewhat sorry for him. This is not the land of milk and honey that I’m sure he’s imagined.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Oh gawd. A flag. Michael thinks he just won the lottery. He is going to be so disappointed.

I wish Mike would go to Murica.  See where she lives.. then Nigeria won't look so bad.

• Love 5

Oh this is so sad. Karine's baby has died in utero. But she was 9 weeks pregnant.  How long has he been in Brazil?  I still do not think that baby was his. I do not like either of them but feel awful for them about this loss.

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Never had kids: do they do ultrasounds and give you pictures of the baby at 4 weeks?

I googled it. Typically at 18 weeks but you may have one at 12 weeks to figure out due date.

Anything before 6 or 7 weeks is too small to be seen.

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 2
Just now, tincansailor981 said:

No bedside manner at all

“The exam is over. Can you get up please?” Please say this was just translated poorly and he didn’t treat that poor girl that coldly.

• Love 10