Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Dear Angela, you stupid fool.  

There is a Huge difference between being a pen pal and having a relationship.  If you aren’t seeing each other, you’re not in a relationship.  Michael can’t cheat on you if you’re not in a relationship, you can’t cheat on a pen pal.

Love, Neurochick 

• Love 11

Yeah, Pole. Because marriage when you're on great terms at the start s is easy and speak the same language. Marriage when you were already beefing and have to wait on a fully charged mobile and Google Translate is a beast of another kind.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2

So I know I’m being all Captain Ovious and all, but damn, Big Ange is  so unbelievably vulgar.

Micharl, Michael, Michael, anyone who married for money a green card is going o earn every last bit of it.

Jesus Chrystal Paul, her  family was probably just really hungry. Man up and feed them once in a while.

Anyone notice that Paul may not be able to speak Portuguese, but his accent when he pronounces Katineees name is totally going native. :-)

Ooh snap, Karinee wants a divorce bc now he is on the he hook for child support. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

I didn't have Rice-a-Roni, but I did send out for Chinese food and had shrimp fried rice. Does that count?

It only counts if you get yelled at by a Botox Hobbit for stirring it. 

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

I must have missed something. So Pole accused Kreeny's brother of stealing???

Paul bought a lot of groceries. Karine’s  Brothers came over to visit and ate all the food. Pol called them thieves. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

Anyone noticing how they are spending more time on each couple this episode instead of jumping around every few minutes? 40 minutes in and we haven't seen Ricky or Tarik yet.

Thank the lucky stars for small victories.

• Love 3
Just now, Drogo said:
40 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

I didn't have Rice-a-Roni, but I did send out for Chinese food and had shrimp fried rice. Does that count?

It only counts if you get yelled at by a Botox Hobbit for stirring it. 

LOL!!!! Thanks! I'll remember that next time.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Paul bought a lot of groceries. Karine’s  Brothers came over to visit and ate all the food. Pol called them thieves. 

Was any of it Rice A Roni ?

He gave up his dog of ten years for Karine.   The dog got the better end  of the deal .

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I must have missed something. So Pole accused Kreeny's brother of stealing???

Pole went grocery shopping. Brother came over and ate all of it. It's pretty damn rude of the brother if you ask me, but I'm willing to bet that via translator app, it went over like a lead balloon.

• Love 6