Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Look at those deep wrinkles on Angela's chest, I have never seen a 52 year old with that deep of wrinkles. Especially since she is heavy set, usually people who get wrinkles like that are thin but when you are heavier your skin gets less wrinkles. She is 52 in dog years.

Right? It's just wow. I've seen women in their 80s who don't have decolletage wrinkles deep as the ocean. Sun damage, smoking like a chimney, and being rode hard and put away wet leave you looking like that? 

• Love 2
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Nah. They were only 6 and 7 and saw what their divorced friends moms were bringing home and it terrified them. I have no regrets. Of course, now they want me to do the on line dating thing. lol

There's a 90 Day Fiance out there for you somewhere.

• Love 1

Who cares about having a picture on a freaking cell phone? This woman is mentally 12 years old. She reminds me of Ja’Mie of Summer Heights High. I keep expecting her to say, “Do you swear on our relationship?”

• Love 10
Just now, BradandJanet said:

When I went anywhere with a baby, I had to lug around a bulky bag with bottles, diapers, wipes, cheerios, sipppy cups, etc., etc. Lucy seems not to need any of this baby stuff. I want a baby like that. 

Get a TV production team to follow you around and carry it for you.

• Love 2
Just now, BradandJanet said:

When I went anywhere with a baby, I had to lug around a bulky bag with bottles, diapers, wipes, cheerios, sipppy cups, etc., etc. Lucy seems not to need any of this baby stuff. I want a baby like that. 

Yeah, Rachel never has a diaper bag and that is weird. The baby never poops or spits up or even needs a pacifier or teething ring?  

1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Jon was lugging around a pink baby bag along with the cutest baby Lucy.

• Love 3

That beach is so beautiful. Angela doesn’t deserve it. I’m cracking up at the “aggressive” girl with no money nor transportation who forced her lips on Michael’s penis. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 14

How do you cheat on someone you've never met? With whom you have no real relationship? Angela needs to back off. Michael is living his life in his country. He doesn't owe her anything unless and until they have a commitment to each other.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I don’t mean to be classist but...Darcy’s Louboutins, purses and bracelets do not belong in her townhouse.  Was anyone else surprised to see her home?  Which she lives with her sister? 

Darcy lives an easy day trip away from New York City, where Chinatown is wall to wall with Louboutins, designer bags and designer jackets for $25-$50. My Kate Spade handbag was so genuine, the street vendor attached the name plate while I watched. He kept them in a locked box because "nobody steal handbag without name".

I am not making this up.

• Love 20