Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Suzannecol4 said:

I’m in the minority, I’m rooting for Rachel and Jon & Lucy.  I think they’re the real deal, unlike every other couple on this show.

Jon reminds me of a client I am working with now. He freely admits that what he did in the past were his actions. However, after his family refused to bail him out for over a year while waiting for prosecution, he figured out that a life of crime wasn't what he wanted to be doing with his life. So when they bailed him out, he got two jobs and started working his tail off. He's now doing time for his past actions but he's a different guy than he was in the past. That's why I can believe that Jon's capable of change. But it's a really hard path and takes some soul searching.

Jesse is a drama queen. He's trying to make sure he's the "victim" of Darcy with his "you can't have one glass of wine." Get out now Darcy, you can do so much better.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do tell.

I'm new to this live thread and don't know the rules. I also forgot that the couples have their own threads. You might check over there (I'm sure I read it there the first time anyway) or do a quick search on their names. The sh$t comes right up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Does anyone else mentally correct the participants' incorrect grammar? "We do got a lot to work on." To myself I think, "have..."

1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Does anyone else mentally correct the participants' incorrect grammar? "We do got a lot to work on." To myself I think, "have..."

Apparently I agree with you so much that I quoted you twice!

Did they all skip their English classes in high school?  It drives me nuts to hear their bad grammar.

• Love 11

Maybe it's because I grew up in a time before social media, but I personally think social media is stupid -- with the exception of posting on reality TV message boards,  of course.  That being said, is it fair that I think it is absolutely ludicrous for Angela to be so jealous over all these women he follows?  They're basically pretend people that have no real meaning to his life.  For some pathetic reason,  people seem to measure success in life by likes and friends and followers and it's important to them. I guess.  But I'd be more pissed off, if I were Angela, the fact that SM plays such a huge role in his life, not the fact that he follows women.  But perhaps there's not all that much to do in Nigeria for entertainment.  Has he mentioned any kind of job at all?

• Love 20

Karine made a big mistake marrying Paul since she wants a divorce next week and as for Darcy and Jesse, they both need help and their segement is painful to watch and as for Angela and Michael, I am losing interest because they are starting to get boring and Ricardo is still an idiot and Hazel needs to stop wearing Tarik’s hat, it is not a good look! Rachel and Jon are boring 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Maybe it's because I grew up in a time before social media, but I personally think social media is stupid -- with the exception of posting on reality TV message boards,  of course.  That being said, is it fair that I think it is absolutely ludicrous for Angela to be so jealous over all these women he follows?  They're basically pretend people that have no real meaning to his life.  For some pathetic reason,  people seem to measure success in life by likes and friends and followers and it's important to them. I guess.

I have to admit to watching a few Catfish episodes. I'm always interested in how they judge if a person is real by the number of their FB friends. I have <200 friends, all of whom I know personally or have 'met' through very specific professional or religious sites. I don't know what I'd do with 1000 friends, or even 500. I want to know the people I share things with. Maybe it is generational.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

I was just about to post this. I just said to Mr. Snarkish, "She has to lie in the sun constantly (or tanning bed) and smoke a pack a day to have skin like that". I just turned 50, I did my share of sun worship in my 20's and socially smoked occasionally, but she looks 10 years older than me at least. 

I am 54 and she also looks older than me ????

• Love 4

I thought Ricky couldn't or didn't dance. That's the BS he told Melissa during their notdate. I guess I'm trying to figure out why he didn't just come on the show with Ximena if they had been communicating and he had been sending her $1000-1500. It seems like they were the more realistic couple as opposed to this relationship in his mind with Melissa. I could buy that they were meeting for the first time and going to work towards the K1. Melissa and Ricky? At best, I think they were cordial or even just friends. I doubt they ever dated. I just wasn't seeing it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

Sure, Kreeny, getting married makes all of your problems go away. That's why no one ever divorces.

Hold that thought - looks like she’s already demanding a divorce in the preview lol.

• Love 5

I wonder where they find these people, anyone know if they put out casting calls or set up recruitment kiosks at shopping malls?  I gather Darcy has tried her hand at another reality show so she is probably on the lookout for shows but the others don’t seem to be wannabe actors to me.

6 minutes ago, endure said:

I gather Darcy has tried her hand at another reality show so she is probably on the lookout for shows but the others don’t seem to be wannabe actors to me.

Angela has been on the Maury Povich show twice. 

• Love 3

Did anyone notice Paul's hair was freshly cut (short) right before the marriage ceremony then on the ceremony its grown out (longer)? My hubby noticed it and we had to rewind.  

I fell so sorry for Michael....that desperation on his face...he looks defeated. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

Has he mentioned any kind of job at all?

Michael has some kind of internet car salesman job. 

38 minutes ago, boredasheck said:

Did anyone notice Paul's hair was freshly cut (short) right before the marriage ceremony then on the ceremony its grown out (longer)? My hubby noticed it and we had to rewind.  

I noticed that the beginning of the “day before the wedding” scene when Karine was lying in bed, she had a huge pimple on her chin. Supposedly a few minutes later, after Paul left, they showed her still in bed but the pimple looked flatter. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Bubbacat said:

I've been with my boyfriend for 5-1/2 years, and I have never ONCE felt the need to go through his phone.

And yes, we met online.

I've been married 34 years, with my husband 37 years, and I also have never ONCE felt the need to go through his phone or his emails. 

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Michael has some kind of internet car salesman job. 

I noticed that the beginning of the “day before the wedding” scene when Karine was lying in bed, she had a huge pimple on her chin. Supposedly a few minutes later, after Paul left, they showed her still in bed but the pimple looked flatter. 

Maybe that Dr pimple popper showed up?????

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

I'm planning to have a bite/drink every time GrAngela is embarrassing, Tardis is dressed horribly, Lucy is adorable, Ricky wears a fannypack, Karine stares, or Jesse/Darcie flounces away.

If that's your plan, you will need the 90 Day Diet soon.  ;)

• Love 1

So now Mikey will be providing cartons of cigs for Ang, hoping to hasten her death to avoid the old age butt-wiping.

I know I can count Nigeria as one of those places I NEVER need to visit.  How bad does a place have to be for him to put up with this nastiness.  I wonder how slowly Mike ate, after Ang told him to hurry, so she could jump the Nigerian snake.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

I thought Ricky couldn't or didn't dance. That's the BS he told Melissa during their notdate. I guess I'm trying to figure out why he didn't just come on the show with Ximena if they had been communicating and he had been sending her $1000-1500. It seems like they were the more realistic couple as opposed to this relationship in his mind with Melissa. I could buy that they were meeting for the first time and going to work towards the K1. Melissa and Ricky? At best, I think they were cordial or even just friends. I doubt they ever dated. I just wasn't seeing it.

Ricky feels like such a fake, producer-planted story that I am almost offended by it all.

• Love 2