Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E20: Live Eviction #6. Head of Household #7

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, stcroix said:

Noooooo!  Football on in our area instead of the show! 

Oh, sorry.  It was a great episode.

54 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

HALEIGH - voted to evict Bayleigh. And ASTOUNDING is the word of the week!

I don't get the whole thing.  Why out yourself?  Why then vote out the person you feel so bad for lying to?  Why don't you, Haleigh, understand it is a game and there is money at the end?

51 minutes ago, leocadia said:

The worst thing about this is that Bayleigh won't be in the house when Swaggy finally comes back ;-)

What?  I don't get this.

13 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Bayleaf screaming so hard she busted a blood vessel in her tongue! 

Damn it!  Now I have to Google to get that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

She'll have to do a backdoor. What would be ironic is if Tyler used his power and Haleigh never nominated him anyway. Because he has to use it before nominations, right?

My best case scenario is that she nominates Tyler out of the gate but he becomes the hacker and removes himself and puts up Rockstar (she would be weaker than Fessy in the veto competition) then hacks himself into the veto competition which he also wins.  Then the veto turns out to be the Diamond Veto (or is it the Golden Veto?) and he gets to choose the replacement instead of Hay and he puts Fessy up all the while backpocketing his power app for another day.  Fessy gets voted out on Hay's watch and spends his whole interview with Julie staring straight ahead clueless as always. 

Meanwhile Swaggy goes even MORE ballistic (if humanly possible) on Twitter claiming BB interference in between his usual tweets about "Swaggy C" being one of the greatest BB players of all time.

44 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Brett's goodbye message was stupid. A total misread of Bayeligh. Angela's was too fake, but I thought Tyler's was the best of the L6 group. He didn't pretend like they were best friends, but he played on her ego..

I agree Brett was totally tone deaf in his good-bye message.  Meanwhile Tyler was totally pitch perfect.  Bay actually looked flattered ("Did he just call me a big player in the game?") and was nodding and smiling along by the end.

And was it just me or did Julie say something about I forget what it was about in the Bay interview where she replied to something Bay said about maybe her temperament or whatever with "it shows" but kind of had her head down looking at below Bay's stomach area at that second?  It was like she suddenly realized what she was doing and looked up quickly.  Lasted about a second.  Anyone have this recorded and can check?  Because if so, both wow and hah.  If not, I at least got a good chuckle out of my hallucination.

PS:  CBS all access will have the episode up for those of you "hacked" by your local affiliate for pre-season football.  If you just want to see one of the best temper blow-up in the history of BB I'm sure googling something like Big Brother 20 Bayleigh temper explosion will bring up links to clips on YouTube etc.

I really felt badly for Tyler.  He was telling 100% the truth about that convo (Bay: "Probabl...yeah! Head nod too).  and she is screaming at him for being a liar.  Then she bit her tongue and it looked like she had turned into a vampire ready to suck Tyler's neck on the spot.  Scary.  I though he handled himself really really well in response.  I'd have gone all vampire back at her myself.  (Hey, "Battle of the Vampires" ... it could be a spin-off show).

Edited by green
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Bayleaf screaming so hard she busted a blood vessel in her tongue! 

Actually... (spoilered for live feeds content, however minuscule)

Spoiler

Bae bit the inside of her cheek when she was screaming.

• Love 1

I am glad that Hayleigh won but not so glad that Rockstar and Fessy are now (barring the Hacker twist) safe for the week.  

Also, why does Hayleigh always look away from the camera when she is in the confessional?  It does not happen much when she does episode confessions, but it seem to always happen when she votes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I feel like her stylist is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Some weeks they want Julie to look gorgeous and other weeks they’re like “Wear this trash bag, bitch!”

Hah, I totally agree. They have a love-hate relationship with her outfits for sure. I still remember some of their more spectacular misses, like the 'chicken pants' incident (white pants with fringe/feathers that stuck out of the bottoms and covered her shoes making her look as if she was smuggling chickens).

Also I have come to believe that there has been an undocumented twin twist going on with Angie. The more umm 'put together' Angie we see sometimes for BB occasions like live episodes. The 'other' twin wears the hideous hair additions and giant glasses. I wonder what prize they will win if they keep pulling off their switches?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, cork dork said:

How is it possible Bayleigh’s still using “SHUT UP” as a valid response given her varied life experiences to date?

I was kinda disappointed Julie didn’t posture up and stare her down momentarily. 

She has atrocious grammar, as well.   “He don’t got no.....” 

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Actually... (spoilered for live feeds content, however minuscule)

Reveal hidden contents

Bae bit the inside of her cheek when she was screaming.

Spoiler

She had her wisdom teeth out just before it started and apparently her screaming dislodged the blood clot that forms in the space.  She is lucky she didn’t get dry socket which is very painful. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Wings said:

Hide contents

She had her wisdom teeth out just before it started and apparently her screaming dislodged the blood clot that forms in the space.  She is lucky she didn’t get dry socket which is very painful. 

Spoiler

Really?  Who is this from, Bae?  Because when I had my wisdom teeth out (two separate procedures, one for each side) the clots were healed over in 2-3 weeks.  If Bae still has clots blowing loose 7+ weeks later, something is seriously seriously wrong with her body’s ability to heal itself.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:
  Hide contents

Really?  Who is this from, Bae?  Because when I had my wisdom teeth out (two separate procedures, one for each side) the clots were healed over in 2-3 weeks.  If Bae still has clots blowing loose 7+ weeks later, something is seriously seriously wrong with her body’s ability to heal itself.

That was her explanation. 

• Love 1

I was surprised that Julie told Bay about Swaggy's hometown visit. I thought all the outside of the game stuff for the jury is on lock down. I wanted Bay going to jury without that knowledge for some reason. I'm petty about things like that.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, slasherboy said:

It's you.

Is that you JC?  

(Quote was in response to orininal post about not understanding the HOH comp). 

Naw, I know he was just playing the middle. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Needed context. Otherwise the joke is lost. But it wasn’t really funny in the first place so....
  • Love 2

Well, it was pretty noble of Haleigh to step forward and reveal that SHE was, in fact, The Hacker. I know the situation was giving her a lot of anguish. (Lucky she won HOH right after.)

But, damn...Bay sure did lose her shit. And the odd thing, to me, is that she lost her shit on TYLER. Angela was the one who put you on the block. Angela was the one who gleefully announced that she just KNEW you were the hacker. I'd be coming down on Angela, not Tyler.

The Hacker shit is so irrelevant anyhow. Angela's plan to backdoor Bayleaf was the plan from day one, before the Hacker comp even happened. In fact, she was hoping one of L6 would win the comp, so they could anonymously backdoor Bayleaf. But regardless, they wanted her out because of her power app. Plain and simple. It's just so frustrating (not to be confused with fustrating) that the real motivation got lost in the shuffle. 

And, if there were ever a time I wanted production to "go to tape" it would be over this Tyler-wanted-to-backdoor-Angela BS. Because I don't really think either of them are lying. Not really. When I watched that scene, it was clear to me that Tyler was just fishing around for what BAY wanted to do. He just threw out the most logical name for replacement, and she admitted that's what she would do. But, maybe in HER mind, she did see it as Tyler wanting to put Angela up. I think it's just a lot of confusion and miscommunication and it's frustrating that they're still harping on it. 

The most surprising part about her whole meltdown was the fact that SAM immediately went in to console her. Sam has been Tyler's ride-or-die this entire game. Bayleigh is screaming her head off AT Tyler, and Sam goes to comfort BAY? Maybe they're super close and it just hasn't been shown? Sam was the only vote to keep Bayleigh, which shocked me as well. I figured, if anyone, HALEIGH would give her a pity vote. 

I was glad to see Bayleigh calmed down by eviction night and went out in a classy manner. It was interesting watching her reactions to the goodbye messages. I think Tyler handled his really well. He knows she'll be on the jury and he went for a "game recognizes game" little speech. That definitely catered towards Bayleigh's ego and I could see she didn't seem to have any hard feelings towards him. Angela, on the other hand, continues to be an idiot. She knows Bay wasn't the Hacker; but she's still all - "You were involved in it the whole time". NO. She wasn't. Angela is so fucking smug for someone so clueless. Bayleigh appeared to really roll her eyes at that one. 

I'm fine with a Haleigh HOH, even if it means Tyler will probably be up on the block again. She deserves it. Other than Ty, she's the only one who's really playing a strong game, IMO. She's sharp and deliberate. Plus, I've really been enjoying this season, simply because of how evenly matched things have been. There's been a good back and forth going on and it keeps it interesting. 

• Love 9

Ah, not as much vitriol as rumored, IMO.  Which is probably for the best.

HG rankings, from Like to Loathe:

Like:

1)  Haleigh. 

It's still a shame that she fucked things up so bad by putting Kaycee in the Veto (Faysal was the obvious choice; nobody would have been surprised that the Hacker chose a strong competitor to protect "his" nom), but it was nice that she was willing to be there for Bayleigh when Bay was apparently feeling shunned by the entire house.  I thought she handled the House Meeting as well as possible (and her black outfit called up pleasant memories of Dan's Funeral).  Sad to see that she was too scared to toss Bayleigh a pity vote, but good on her for winning HoH and buying a week to get the target somewhat off of her back. 

Of course, the likelihood is that she won't be able to get anyone bigger than Kaycee out of the House (if she nominates Brett and Angela, planning to backdoor three-time Veto Winner Tyler [no, I don't count Lampgela's "win" this week, as I'll discuss below], she'll get screwed when his Cloud blocks the planned renom, and that assumes that the Hacker isn't messing things up to begin with), and even that depends on her not being so stupid as to put up Sam or JC as a "pawn" only to see them evicted.  But even Kaycee going would bring me some joy.

Evicted/Irrelevant:

2) Bayleigh. 

It's nice that BB did in fact go to the tape and we saw that it was Tyler who said Angela's name, not the reverse as he's spent the past two weeks claiming.  All Bay did was give him a "yeah, probably" and a nod.  Which was most likely her trying to keep her promises to Angela secret from "poor, wounded Tyler", whom she had taken under her wing.  Nice that she cut loose on Tyler and shook him at least a bit, although that sort of self-justifying douchebag is constitutionally incapable of admitting he might have had any responsibility for a situation.  (Brett, much as I find him reprehensible, would probably have landed on the "not my fault you didn't get what I was saying" side of the argument; Tyler has legitimately rewritten history in his head, it appears.)  And points for the classy exit, although being excited about Saggy meeting your parents is probably evidence of cabin fever.  Or possibly brain damage.

Dislike:

3.  Faysal.

Played virtually no part in the episode.  (Which means he totally abandoned Bayleigh, it appears.  So fuck him.) As long as he isn't chasing Haleigh around the HoH bedroom, I can stand him, but what are the odds he'll play nice?  Mostly notable for Julie's misleading comment when he was preparing to vote: "either way, he'll lose another alliance member tonight."  Erm, Julie, you do know that this was the first time that Fessy's lost an ally since Week 2, right?  I know that it's easy to lose the plot with week after week after week of cackling DRs from Tyler Crispen, "Puppet Master/Genius", but in fact it's been Tyler's allies, not Fessy's, who've been following Saggy out the door.  (Until now, that is.) Please pay attention.

4. Scottie.

Apparently now actually thinks that he and Tyler are pals and that Tyler is just an innocent victim here.  (Hence Haleigh putting him up against Brett in the HoH.)  What a schmuck.

5. JC

Just for being his usual attention-whore self.  And those socks are really inexcusable.  I'd give him points for the "this one's for Rachel!" when he voted…but I don't believe him and think he's actually just twisting the knife in deeper, just for funsies.

Strongly Dislike:

6. Rockpile

Should be rating lower than this, but I can't rate her below any of Tyler's coterie at this point, even if I still find her cringeworthy in so many ways.  (For example, if she knows that she looks so much better in that magenta wig that she wears it on the block, then why is she wearing that ridiculous "gypsy hair" with the garbage-bag-style Afro-puffs 90% of the rest of the time?  Grr.)

Points for slightly editing her shoutouts in her speech by telling her kids "You know what your names are", but she was just oozing unearned entitlement, knowing she was safe as houses.  Clearly too comfortable in her Perpetual Pawn status and already mentally spending that 5th-place check, it seems.  Which is why they should have listened to Rachel and kept Kaitlyn instead of her; who's voting Rockpile out now that they're going to be stuck with her in Jury, anyhow?

Despise:

7.  Sam the Slave

I'd bet good money that she only cast the "hinky" vote against Rockpile on Tyler's orders, to try and frame Haleigh and have an excuse to target her.  (As Tyler didn't know Haleigh would win HoH, of course.)  And Sam did it without a question, or even a thought in her head.  Then she went "woof", rolled over, and begged for a treat.  (But, sadly, did not play dead.)

It's arguable that Sam is more repulsive that Kaycee or Lampgela precisely because she's such a vacant vessel, blindly following Tyler around, no matter what.  But really, aside from her regressive antifeminism and delusions of grandeur, she's just a nonentity.  It's arguable that Kaycee and Angela could know better;  Sam's just stupid and useless.  Not worth the hate.

8. Kaycee

Again, I struggle with the idea that I may be holding her to too high a standard, just because she's a lesbian and thus i find it more repellent that she's marching behind Tyler as blindly as Sam the Puppy.  But it still rubs me the wrong way.

Also, she's starting to come off as really fake these days.  Her "I sadly vote to evict Bayleigh" was almost as bad as her blatantly insincere goodbye message to Rachel last week, and the cumulative effect is wearing on me.

9.  Brett

What a fucking disgusting pig.  Who the hell eats during the live show? Were you raised in a barn, you sack of crap?  (And yeah, I'm only guessing that he spent plenty of time giggling at Bayleigh's tears [I only watch the aired eps, now that Rachel's gone], but I'm pretty damn sure he did.  Asses gotta ass, you know.)  And his goodbye message was of the suck, but that's par for his course.

Utterly Loathe:

10.  Angela

Lacks any independent thinking skills.  I mean, I'm not expecting her to take advantage of the opportunity Tyler gave her by selling her the Veto in exchange for the Hawai'i trip. ("Tyler, you're a great friend, and I wish I could use the Veto on you.  But I've got to play this game for myself and this may be my best chance to get you out of the house.  I hope you can forgive me".)

But for her to literally say, "I would jump under a bus for Tyler"??  Er, why, exactly?  Do you not understand that you don't get paid for helping Tyler win?  (At least, as far as I know.  Grodner could be working "magic", I guess.)  What's in this for Angela?  A free case of mustache wax?  (I never used to see it, but now she looks halfway to Clark Gable, I swear.)

And why couldn't she believe that Tyler might have said her name to Bayleigh?  Whether probing for information (as was actually the case) or planning to betray her (as Bay mistakenly assumed)?  Like I said, it's one thing for Sam to be so fucking empty-headed, but I expected more of Angela.

But, of course, Regina Bore-ge is too busy being a spiteful bitch.  And so, for the second week in a row, she's ensured that a possible friend on the Jury will never vote for her.  (Well, Rachel won't be voting for anyone, but that's on Angela, too.)  Bayleigh could have been Angela's advocate on the Jury, but now she'll remember Angela for stabbing her in the back, attacking her for being the Hacker without either justification or purpose ("Bayleigh, I don't know if you're the Hacker, but I do know that you have a Power App.  It just makes sense for me to get you out of the House before you can use it."), and showing her not the slightest kindness after things blew up, apparently. I'd say that Angela should enjoy losing 9-0 to Tyler, but I still don't think he's taking her to the end.  (Sam and Kaycee are his preferred goats, I'd guess.)

11.  Tyler

A smug douchebag when he thinks he has the upper hand, hiding behind his sunglasses in the vain hope he can conceal his gloating eyes.  (Hey, dick, the grin still gives you away.)  A crying baby when his game gets outed:  "I swear I'm not a villain like that!!"…yeah, you've lied to pit everyone else in the house against each other and incessantly gloated about it in the DR, but heavens forfend people should think you said Angela's name when you think you didn't.  (Except that, as the tape showed, YOU FUCKING DID.)  And of course, incapable of reconsidering and trying to remember if he might have misled Bayleigh, however unintentionally.  Nah, he's innocent!  Bayleigh's lying! He swears!  Oh, god, oh god, I'm not a villain that way, wah-wah-wah!

JFC, Frankie Grande took Caleb turning on him better than this.  Grow UP, asshole.

All JMO, O-bviously.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh popping off so hard she was bleeding from the mouth will never not be hilarious to me. 

This was absolutely freakin insane! People should not be allowed to behave like she did without some kind of penalty. Maybe they need to do a little bit more intense psych evaluations. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

This was absolutely freakin insane! People should not be allowed to behave like she did without some kind of penalty. Maybe they need to do a little bit more intense psych evaluations. 

Eh. I think looking like an absolute lunatic on national television is enough of a penalty. She didn't get physical at all, and that's generally the only way they get in major trouble with TPTB. (For the record, I think the pots-banging last year should have been treated as a physical assault, since it could easily have caused terrible headaches.)

• Love 5

Brett does have a nice butt. Too bad the rest of him, IMO, is also butt.

Oh but ya are, Tyler. Ya are. Wait until Ice Queen Angela turns on you.

Too bad Bayleigh seemed unable to make the connection between her HOH behavior and the way so many houseguests were willing to believe she was the hacker and vote her out. Stevie Wonder could've seen that coming.

Did Sam throw a hinky vote?

Is Bayleigh that tall or is Julie that short? They both were wearing stilettos but Bay still had to lean over to hug the Chenbot.

Okay, Haleigh. Make a big move and put up Tyler and Brett. Then backdoor Angela.

She has atrocious grammar, as well.   “He don’t got no.....”  

It's called code-switching. RockStar is trying to do it too but is failing spectacularly. With Bayleigh it's probably subconscious but with RS I think it's most likely an affectation.

People should not be allowed to behave like she did without some kind of penalty.

All she did was yell and scream. She's hardly the first houseguest in the history of BB to do that. I think with some people it's probably the optics of it that's mostly upsetting.Tyler was perhaps the last person she should've gone Angry Black Woman on.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Halting Hex said:

Ah, not as much vitriol as rumored, IMO.  Which is probably for the best.

HG rankings, from Like to Loathe:

Like:

1)  Haleigh. 

It's still a shame that she fucked things up so bad by putting Kaycee in the Veto (Faysal was the obvious choice; nobody would have been surprised that the Hacker chose a strong competitor to protect "his" nom), but it was nice that she was willing to be there for Bayleigh when Bay was apparently feeling shunned by the entire house.  I thought she handled the House Meeting as well as possible (and her black outfit called up pleasant memories of Dan's Funeral).  Sad to see that she was too scared to toss Bayleigh a pity vote, but good on her for winning HoH and buying a week to get the target somewhat off of her back. 

Of course, the likelihood is that she won't be able to get anyone bigger than Kaycee out of the House (if she nominates Brett and Angela, planning to backdoor three-time Veto Winner Tyler [no, I don't count Lampgela's "win" this week, as I'll discuss below], she'll get screwed when his Cloud blocks the planned renom, and that assumes that the Hacker isn't messing things up to begin with), and even that depends on her not being so stupid as to put up Sam or JC as a "pawn" only to see them evicted.  But even Kaycee going would bring me some joy.

Evicted/Irrelevant:

2) Bayleigh. 

It's nice that BB did in fact go to the tape and we saw that it was Tyler who said Angela's name, not the reverse as he's spent the past two weeks claiming.  All Bay did was give him a "yeah, probably" and a nod.  Which was most likely her trying to keep her promises to Angela secret from "poor, wounded Tyler", whom she had taken under her wing.  Nice that she cut loose on Tyler and shook him at least a bit, although that sort of self-justifying douchebag is constitutionally incapable of admitting he might have had any responsibility for a situation.  (Brett, much as I find him reprehensible, would probably have landed on the "not my fault you didn't get what I was saying" side of the argument; Tyler has legitimately rewritten history in his head, it appears.)  And points for the classy exit, although being excited about Saggy meeting your parents is probably evidence of cabin fever.  Or possibly brain damage.

Dislike:

3.  Faysal.

Played virtually no part in the episode.  (Which means he totally abandoned Bayleigh, it appears.  So fuck him.) As long as he isn't chasing Haleigh around the HoH bedroom, I can stand him, but what are the odds he'll play nice?  Mostly notable for Julie's misleading comment when he was preparing to vote: "either way, he'll lose another alliance member tonight."  Erm, Julie, you do know that this was the first time that Fessy's lost an ally since Week 2, right?  I know that it's easy to lose the plot with week after week after week of cackling DRs from Tyler Crispen, "Puppet Master/Genius", but in fact it's been Tyler's allies, not Fessy's, who've been following Saggy out the door.  (Until now, that is.) Please pay attention.

4. Scottie.

Apparently now actually thinks that he and Tyler are pals and that Tyler is just an innocent victim here.  (Hence Haleigh putting him up against Brett in the HoH.)  What a schmuck.

5. JC

Just for being his usual attention-whore self.  And those socks are really inexcusable.  I'd give him points for the "this one's for Rachel!" when he voted…but I don't believe him and think he's actually just twisting the knife in deeper, just for funsies.

Strongly Dislike:

6. Rockpile

Should be rating lower than this, but I can't rate her below any of Tyler's coterie at this point, even if I still find her cringeworthy in so many ways.  (For example, if she knows that she looks so much better in that magenta wig that she wears it on the block, then why is she wearing that ridiculous "gypsy hair" with the garbage-bag-style Afro-puffs 90% of the rest of the time?  Grr.)

Points for slightly editing her shoutouts in her speech by telling her kids "You know what your names are", but she was just oozing unearned entitlement, knowing she was safe as houses.  Clearly too comfortable in her Perpetual Pawn status and already mentally spending that 5th-place check, it seems.  Which is why they should have listened to Rachel and kept Kaitlyn instead of her; who's voting Rockpile out now that they're going to be stuck with her in Jury, anyhow?

Despise:

7.  Sam the Slave

I'd bet good money that she only cast the "hinky" vote against Rockpile on Tyler's orders, to try and frame Haleigh and have an excuse to target her.  (As Tyler didn't know Haleigh would win HoH, of course.)  And Sam did it without a question, or even a thought in her head.  Then she went "woof", rolled over, and begged for a treat.  (But, sadly, did not play dead.)

It's arguable that Sam is more repulsive that Kaycee or Lampgela precisely because she's such a vacant vessel, blindly following Tyler around, no matter what.  But really, aside from her regressive antifeminism and delusions of grandeur, she's just a nonentity.  It's arguable that Kaycee and Angela could know better;  Sam's just stupid and useless.  Not worth the hate.

8. Kaycee

Again, I struggle with the idea that I may be holding her to too high a standard, just because she's a lesbian and thus i find it more repellent that she's marching behind Tyler as blindly as Sam the Puppy.  But it still rubs me the wrong way.

Also, she's starting to come off as really fake these days.  Her "I sadly vote to evict Bayleigh" was almost as bad as her blatantly insincere goodbye message to Rachel last week, and the cumulative effect is wearing on me.

9.  Brett

What a fucking disgusting pig.  Who the hell eats during the live show? Were you raised in a barn, you sack of crap?  (And yeah, I'm only guessing that he spent plenty of time giggling at Bayleigh's tears [I only watch the aired eps, now that Rachel's gone], but I'm pretty damn sure he did.  Asses gotta ass, you know.)  And his goodbye message was of the suck, but that's par for his course.

Utterly Loathe:

10.  Angela

Lacks any independent thinking skills.  I mean, I'm not expecting her to take advantage of the opportunity Tyler gave her by selling her the Veto in exchange for the Hawai'i trip. ("Tyler, you're a great friend, and I wish I could use the Veto on you.  But I've got to play this game for myself and this may be my best chance to get you out of the house.  I hope you can forgive me".)

But for her to literally say, "I would jump under a bus for Tyler"??  Er, why, exactly?  Do you not understand that you don't get paid for helping Tyler win?  (At least, as far as I know.  Grodner could be working "magic", I guess.)  What's in this for Angela?  A free case of mustache wax?  (I never used to see it, but now she looks halfway to Clark Gable, I swear.)

And why couldn't she believe that Tyler might have said her name to Bayleigh?  Whether probing for information (as was actually the case) or planning to betray her (as Bay mistakenly assumed)?  Like I said, it's one thing for Sam to be so fucking empty-headed, but I expected more of Angela.

But, of course, Regina Bore-ge is too busy being a spiteful bitch.  And so, for the second week in a row, she's ensured that a possible friend on the Jury will never vote for her.  (Well, Rachel won't be voting for anyone, but that's on Angela, too.)  Bayleigh could have been Angela's advocate on the Jury, but now she'll remember Angela for stabbing her in the back, attacking her for being the Hacker without either justification or purpose ("Bayleigh, I don't know if you're the Hacker, but I do know that you have a Power App.  It just makes sense for me to get you out of the House before you can use it."), and showing her not the slightest kindness after things blew up, apparently. I'd say that Angela should enjoy losing 9-0 to Tyler, but I still don't think he's taking her to the end.  (Sam and Kaycee are his preferred goats, I'd guess.)

11.  Tyler

A smug douchebag when he thinks he has the upper hand, hiding behind his sunglasses in the vain hope he can conceal his gloating eyes.  (Hey, dick, the grin still gives you away.)  A crying baby when his game gets outed:  "I swear I'm not a villain like that!!"…yeah, you've lied to pit everyone else in the house against each other and incessantly gloated about it in the DR, but heavens forfend people should think you said Angela's name when you think you didn't.  (Except that, as the tape showed, YOU FUCKING DID.)  And of course, incapable of reconsidering and trying to remember if he might have misled Bayleigh, however unintentionally.  Nah, he's innocent!  Bayleigh's lying! He swears!  Oh, god, oh god, I'm not a villain that way, wah-wah-wah!

JFC, Frankie Grande took Caleb turning on him better than this.  Grow UP, asshole.

All JMO, O-bviously.

The best part of this moronic statement, is the saying is - I will jump in front of a bus for you.  So what this vindictive hag is really saying is - I'm willing to be thrown under the bus for you, Tyler.  

I hope it happens sister, and I'm relishing the look on your face when your boys discard you as gleefully as you did Rachel.

ETA:  I believe I'm the one who first pointed out the moustache.  I've noticed it all along and would have remained silent, but her treatment of Rachel compelled me to point it out.  Her continued treatment of Rachel is really making it hard for me to ignore it again.

Edited by RedheadZombie
The Moustache
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

No double eviction yet, I think she would have announced it.

They had an eviction they didn't expect (Kaitlyn), so they needed to get the HG count back on track. Canceling a double that they had planned may have been the easiest way.

15 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

All these Magnum commercials make me miss the real Magnum.

COZI shows two episodes each Sunday night. 

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The most surprising part about her whole meltdown was the fact that SAM immediately went in to console her. Sam has been Tyler's ride-or-die this entire game. Bayleigh is screaming her head off AT Tyler, and Sam goes to comfort BAY? Maybe they're super close and it just hasn't been shown? Sam was the only vote to keep Bayleigh, which shocked me as well. I figured, if anyone, HALEIGH would give her a pity vote. 

I think Sam has real issues with people getting upset - yelling, crying, etc.  She feel compelled to take care of them, comfort them, make sure they're OK, taking responsibility for everyone else's emotions until she becomes overwhelmed herself.   My inner psychologist wonders about the family she grew up in.  

I also have this vision of Sam, as a child, playing the board game SORRY - "  I can send you back to start.  No, don't cry, I'm sorry, I'll send myself back to start.  I can do that, right?  I'll just go back to start, and then we'll take all the SORRY cards out of the deck so that won't happen again, OK?  don't be mad, it will be OK, can I bake you cookies or knit something for you to make it better?"

Angela's mustache -  I actually have not seen a MUSTACHE, but I have seen some skin discoloration on her upper lip -  sometimes this is hormonal, women get darker areas on their face when they take birth control pills, for example.   Added to it is the sun tanning she does.  When your upper lip gets dark, the normally unnoticeable light peachfuzz becomes more prevalent.   AND she seems to be a fan of contouring makeup, highlighting other areas of her face makes her upper lip look even darker.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brett does have a nice butt. Too bad the rest of him, IMO, is also butt.

Hah! I love this observation.

As for Bay blowing a gasket I've never heard anyone's voice go into that range where it was all screechy and thin and I've known some screamers in my day. That was, as she admitted, scary. Yikes. And the thing is I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. I agree that Tyler was just fishing and Bay thought he was making a suggestion that Angela should go up.

Speaking of Angela, props to her for creating the phrase "I'd jump under a bus for him."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

(Except that, as the tape showed, YOU FUCKING DID.) 

What the tape showed is that Tyler was telling the truth about what happened. During her speech, Hay said that Tyler approached Bay about wanting to backdoor Angela which, as the tape clearly showed, was absolutely not what happened at all. Which is why the editors made a point of replaying that scene.  Bay and Tyler were discussing who Bay might put up as a replacement nominee and Tyler was trying to confirm who Bay's target would be. He said "....so then Angela goes up, right?" And Bay responds "Probably, yeah." He was fishing for information, he never once went to her and said anything about wanting to backdoor Angela. 

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Speaking of Angela, props to her for creating the phrase "I'd jump under a bus for him."

Echo echo - this speaks to an entirely new level of devotion:

“You don’t have to throw me under the bus, dear - I’LL JUMP MYSELF!!!

:>

• Love 6

What a study in contrasts.

When Tyler was gloating in his first confessional I was like "This pretty boy is rotten to his core."

then later we see class and dignity when Haleigh came clean about being the Hacker to Bay because she actually has a conscience and valued something more than money.

My hands actually hurt from clapping so hard when she won HOH. Now what she needs to do is suss out EVERY PERMUTATION a potential Leve 6 hacker could work to get Fessy or Rockstar on the block and think of a way to counter it so come what may on Thursday one of the Level 6 A-holes goes to jury...preferably Tyler, Angela or Brett.

I know some don't like Bay but she brought some spice to the season like Kaitlyn did so I'll miss her as she's certainly more fun to watch the Kaycee sitting around doing nothing or Jaycee who doesn't realize people are laughing AT HIM and NOT WITH HIM.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Echo echo - this speaks to an entirely new level of devotion:

“You don’t have to throw me under the bus, dear - I’LL JUMP MYSELF!!!

:>

She's worse than Sam at this point. Sheesh. 

• Love 1

Bayleigh's meltdown was ridiculous. She's an adult, but acted worse than a 2 year old in the midst of a tantrum. Her lack of control was stunning. Just when I would think she'd gone as over the top as she could, she'd just get even more screechy and shrill. I'm surprised she didn't throw herself onto the floor.  Just wow. Also, previously having a fit about Brett calling her Honey, just to go ahead and call Tyler Sweetheart in a condescending way is not okay. You don't get to demand absolute respect from everyone while not extending that same respect to others. Life doesn't work that way. Her parents really did her no favors by raising her to believe that she's the center of the universe.

I could swear I made a similar post a few hours ago, but I don't see it anywhere so apologies if you've already read it.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

2) Bayleigh. 

It's nice that BB did in fact go to the tape and we saw that it was Tyler who said Angela's name, not the reverse as he's spent the past two weeks claiming.  All Bay did was give him a "yeah, probably" and a nod.  Which was most likely her trying to keep her promises to Angela secret from "poor, wounded Tyler", whom she had taken under her wing.

Nope.  Did not happen.  Bay had already narrowed it down to Angela and Kaycee then Tyler tried to find out which one.   Like explained below. 

Also Tyler is not in the least smug.  He seems a very sweet guy who took a mature approach I could never do when Bay went all batshit crazy on him for no reason except to cover up her lie.  Smug and Tyer are antonyms, not synonyms.  Tyler plays this BB game with what the French would call a joie de vivre and is a very welcome bit of fresh air to this game after last year's horror show.  Joy is not smugness.  It is simply joy.

OTOH it was Bay who turned out to be pretty darn smug starting with her winning HOH.  Also she, if humanly possible, upped the crazy level to Kaitlyn levels at that meeting.  Though at least Kaitlyn had less anger and entitlement during her crazy times in the BB House.

5 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

What the tape showed is that Tyler was telling the truth about what happened. During her speech, Hay said that Tyler approached Bay about wanting to backdoor Angela which, as the tape clearly showed, was absolutely not what happened at all. Which is why the editors made a point of replaying that scene.  Bay and Tyler were discussing who Bay might put up as a replacement nominee and Tyler was trying to confirm who Bay's target would be. He said "....so then Angela goes up, right?" And Bay responds "Probably, yeah." He was fishing for information, he never once went to her and said anything about wanting to backdoor Angela. 

Yep totally.  He was trying to ease her out of putting up either Angela or Kaycee and when he couldn't he was trying to get a heads up on who her target was.

He never ever said anything remotely about backdooring a person in his alliance.  He knew, as did we all, that Bay would backdoor one if one came off with the veto and he wanted to know which one.  It's called good game play.

Edited by green
  • Love 17

I’m actually rewatching it now and Bay straight up lies while she’s accusing Tyler of lying. Tyler points out that when he asked if Angela would be the replacement nom, she said yes. Bay adamantly denies it and that’s when they show the replay of that conversation happening exactly as Tyler described it. 

5 hours ago, North of Eden said:

later we see class and dignity when Haleigh came clean about being the Hacker to Bay because she actually has a conscience and valued something more than money.

Don’t get me wrong, in the real world, I would absolutely prefer someone like this. But, on a reality show where the main goal is to win money, I want to see people who are there for the money. It’s not like Bay was being murdered or anything. And it’s certainly not the first time someone on BB has been falsely accused of something. Hay was playing a really smart game and it’s nothing she should have been made to feel that guilty about.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, North of Eden said:

What a study in contrasts.

When Tyler was gloating in his first confessional I was like "This pretty boy is rotten to his core."

then later we see class and dignity when Haleigh came clean about being the Hacker to Bay because she actually has a conscience and valued something more than money.

My hands actually hurt from clapping so hard when she won HOH. Now what she needs to do is suss out EVERY PERMUTATION a potential Leve 6 hacker could work to get Fessy or Rockstar on the block and think of a way to counter it so come what may on Thursday one of the Level 6 A-holes goes to jury...preferably Tyler, Angela or Brett.

I know some don't like Bay but she brought some spice to the season like Kaitlyn did so I'll miss her as she's certainly more fun to watch the Kaycee sitting around doing nothing or Jaycee who doesn't realize people are laughing AT HIM and NOT WITH HIM.

Excellent post!  I would rather see a decent person who plays well win rather than someone like Tyler who is “rotten to his core”.   

Hopefully Hay can come up with a clever plan to overcome the hacker- or maybe the hacker will be an ally of Hay. You never know- it could happen! 

I like Bay a bit- she seems to have friends in the house and that says something positive about her. People make mistakes- she has a lot of growing up to do. That’s on her. She is going to have a pretty terrible life if she doesn’t change. 

• Love 3

The last time I watched Big Brother, houseguests went up to the new HOH room to look at photos and see what goodies the new HOH got from home, and HOH nominations were still conducted by removing keys from a big block of keys.  So as you can guess, it's been a while.

Just wanted to ask: Now Bayleigh is in the jury house, how much access does she have to see what's going on/ what went on in the show?  Does she now see tapes of all episodes thus far, or does she just see episodes from here on out?  Also does she have communication with the outside world? Will she now be able to speak with Swaggy and her family?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LNDNgirl said:

The last time I watched Big Brother, houseguests went up to the new HOH room to look at photos and see what goodies the new HOH got from home, and HOH nominations were still conducted by removing keys from a big block of keys.  So as you can guess, it's been a while.

Just wanted to ask: Now Bayleigh is in the jury house, how much access does she have to see what's going on/ what went on in the show?  Does she now see tapes of all episodes thus far, or does she just see episodes from here on out?  Also does she have communication with the outside world? Will she now be able to speak with Swaggy and her family?

I think this is actually the first year we haven't gotten the "Who wants to see my HOH?!" scene.

Jury members get clips of the competitions, nominations, Veto, and evictions. They don't get to communicate with the outside, so Bay won't be able to talk to Swaggy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

Bay straight up lies while she’s accusing Tyler of lying. Tyler points out that when he asked if Angela would be the replacement nom, she said yes. Bay adamantly denies it and that’s when they show the replay of that conversation happening exactly as Tyler described it. 

Wrong.

TYLER (in the house meeting):  I said "okay, so if some kind of power is used, would Angela be the replacement?" You said "yes".

BAYLEIGH: No, I didn't.

TYLER:  Yes, you did!

TYLER (in flashback): If somebody uses a Power App on him, Angela goes up, right?

BAYLEIGH (in flashback): Probably, yeah.

Close enough for Tyler to be legitimately mistaken, but not the same thing. Two key differences:

1) When Tyler is describing the conversation later, he claims he simply inquired about Angela ("would Angela be the replacement?").  When in fact he made an assertion to Bayleigh ("Angela goes up") and asked her to co-sign it ("right?").  By the way, you can see that Bayleigh is visibly taken aback by this.

It's quite easy to see how Bayleigh could have taken his "we're agreed on this, right?" tone here as "this is my plan, I want it to happen".  Tyler may think he was only innocently checking about a worst-case scenario, but IMO that's not the impression he gives off, what with the dramatic finger-jab to illustrate Angela's going on the block and all.

2) Tyler claimed that Bayleigh agreed unconditionally ("Yes"), when in fact he got nothing more than a "Probably, yeah" out of her.  Again, he's rewriting history so that he was ambivalent and she was unwavering, when in fact it was the other way around.

5 hours ago, green said:

Tyler is not in the least smug.

You did see his DR, didn't you?

20 minutes ago, springbarb said:

I think this is actually the first year we haven't gotten the "Who wants to see my HOH?!" scene.

Sam got one.  It probably only got shown because of the combination of the timing (interrupting a dramatic Kaitlyn/Faysal confrontation/interrogation, complete with tears) and Sam's making a Dramatic Announcement ("No lobbying, I'll make my nominations on my own") once they were in the HoH, but it was shown.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Wrong.

Close enough for Tyler to be legitimately mistaken, but not the same thing. Two key differences:

1) When Tyler is describing the conversation later, he claims he simply inquired about Angela ("would Angela be the replacement?").  When in fact he made an assertion to Bayleigh ("Angela goes up") and asked her to co-sign it ("right?").  By the way, you can see that Bayleigh is visibly taken aback by this.

It's quite easy to see how Bayleigh could have taken his "we're agreed on this, right?" tone here as "this is my plan, I want it to happen".  Tyler may think he was only innocently checking about a worst-case scenario, but IMO that's not the impression he gives off, what with the dramatic finger-jab to illustrate Angela's going on the block and all.

2) Tyler claimed that Bayleigh agreed unconditionally ("Yes"), when in fact he got nothing more than a "Probably, yeah" out of her.  Again, he's rewriting history so that he was ambivalent and she was unwavering, when in fact it was the other way around.

You did see his DR, didn't you?

Sam got one.  It probably only got shown because of the combination of the timing (interrupting a dramatic Kaitlyn/Faysal confrontation/interrogation, complete with tears) and Sam's making a Dramatic Announcement ("No lobbying, I'll make my nominations on my own") once they were in the HoH, but it was shown.

Thanks this was a wonderful post giving a good expose on Tyler.  What's sad is early on this guy was the "fave" for Allison Grodner. I've read he's got ties to past Houseguests and also appeared on that other CBS show. So to with he was awarded the first AP( which the fans have no way of verifying if he was the most trending) just for the express purpose of giving him a protection for a week like this that may lay ahead that he would need to use it. So far both APS have been mega bombs but I have little doubt his will come in play for his benefit. The bottom line is there are just TOO MANY of these APS and Hacker like twists...they just need to let the game play out naturally where there aren't these things that either ruin people's games or are thinly disguised ways for the producers to manipulate things to steer the outcomes in the direction they favor. A season of pure game play without all this nonsense would actually be a breath of fresh air.

Tyler was fishing to see who Bayley would put up. He did NOT suggest Angela as a name to put up, he asked Bayley if she would put up Angela and she said Yes.

I don’t see anything wrong or smug about anything he’s done, it’s the opposite. Tyler is having fun and is not being malicious or anything. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Tyler was fishing to see who Bayley would put up. He did NOT suggest Angela as a name to put up, he asked Bayley if she would put up Angela and she said Yes.

I don’t see anything wrong or smug about anything he’s done, it’s the opposite. Tyler is having fun and is not being malicious or anything. 

Well for reference you should go back and watch his first DR for Thursday's episode about Bayliegh...he's smug and loathsome all rolled into one.

26 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Well for reference you should go back and watch his first DR for Thursday's episode about Bayliegh...he's smug and loathsome all rolled into one.

To you.  To me he is just taking delight in the game.  Plus DR is always scripted by production anyway.  They usually just read most of it off the teleprompter.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Thanks this was a wonderful post giving a good expose on Tyler.  What's sad is early on this guy was the "fave" for Allison Grodner. I've read he's got ties to past Houseguests and also appeared on that other CBS show. So to with he was awarded the first AP( which the fans have no way of verifying if he was the most trending) just for the express purpose of giving him a protection for a week like this that may lay ahead that he would need to use it. So far both APS have been mega bombs but I have little doubt his will come in play for his benefit. The bottom line is there are just TOO MANY of these APS and Hacker like twists...they just need to let the game play out naturally where there aren't these things that either ruin people's games or are thinly disguised ways for the producers to manipulate things to steer the outcomes in the direction they favor. A season of pure game play without all this nonsense would actually be a breath of fresh air.

Sam got the first app because she was a robot.  Tyler got the second app because he was clearly playing harder than everyone else and was all over the first few episodes.  If the hacker twist was a thinly disguised way for the producers to manipulate things, then wouldn't Tyler have won it going by your assumption that he is AG's favorite?  No tin foil hat required.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lilabennet said:

Sam got the first app because she was a robot.  Tyler got the second app because he was clearly playing harder than everyone else and was all over the first few episodes.  If the hacker twist was a thinly disguised way for the producers to manipulate things, then wouldn't Tyler have won it going by your assumption that he is AG's favorite?  No tin foil hat required.

I do believe the AP was for Tyler's benefit but I never said the Hacker twist was...the Hacker twist I mentioned in reference to something introduced that ruins people's games that they like to throw in to "spice things up" but if a Level 6 person gets it I have little doubt that it will ruin Halieghs HOH because there are just too many opportunities for it to screw up whatever she had planned and ruining her game. I say enough with all these...even if its just for one year and lets see how a pure game plays out.

44 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

If they are going to just do simple un-athletic shit, they might as well play Tic-Tac-Toe or Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock.

Technically, that would be Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock - but I get your meaning.  ;>

• Love 3
3 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I do believe the AP was for Tyler's benefit but I never said the Hacker twist was...the Hacker twist I mentioned in reference to something introduced that ruins people's games that they like to throw in to "spice things up" but if a Level 6 person gets it I have little doubt that it will ruin Halieghs HOH because there are just too many opportunities for it to screw up whatever she had planned and ruining her game. I say enough with all these...even if its just for one year and lets see how a pure game plays out.

Personally, I suspect the entire Hacker concept may have been introduced by TPTB as a buffer to prevent the absolute Pagonging of the Hive.  Too bad for Production - and the Hive - they couldn’t effectively utilize even so potent a power as that.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2