Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E20: Live Eviction #6. Head of Household #7

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I can't imagine that production wais too happy that she outed herself.

Nah, I bet they were thrilled because it led to that insane house meeting where Bay lost her mind. TPTB live for that kind of drama.

• Love 3
On 8/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, greyflannel said:

Bayleigh's meltdown was ridiculous. She's an adult, but acted worse than a 2 year old in the midst of a tantrum. Her lack of control was stunning. Just when I would think she'd gone as over the top as she could, she'd just get even more screechy and shrill. I'm surprised she didn't throw herself onto the floor.  Just wow. Also, previously having a fit about Brett calling her Honey, just to go ahead and call Tyler Sweetheart in a condescending way is not okay. You don't get to demand absolute respect from everyone while not extending that same respect to others. Life doesn't work that way. Her parents really did her no favors by raising her to believe that she's the center of the universe.

I could swear I made a similar post a few hours ago, but I don't see it anywhere so apologies if you've already read it.

I didn't see it either, but even if it's here somewhere, I view that as a good thing.  Because your entire post should be read twice.  At least!  I agree with every word.  :-)

21 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Tyler was fishing to see who Bayley would put up. He did NOT suggest Angela as a name to put up, he asked Bayley if she would put up Angela and she said Yes.

I don’t see anything wrong or smug about anything he’s done, it’s the opposite. Tyler is having fun and is not being malicious or anything. 

I thought it was pretty clear that he was simply questioning/confirming, and not in any way making a suggestion.  I also agree that he has a great attitude toward this game, and is playing well.  

• Love 10
On 8/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, green said:

Smug and Tyer are antonyms, not synonyms.  Tyler plays this BB game with what the French would call a joie de vivre and is a very welcome bit of fresh air to this game after last year's horror show.  Joy is not smugness.  It is simply joy.

Tyler reminds me a lot (hairstyle-wise and social game-wise) of Jay from Survivor Millennials vs Gen X, a couple years ago -- except more strategic. A goofy surfer persona that hid a sharper mind, a killer social game that allowed him to forge relationships with those he wasn't aligned with, and a competitive ability that allowed him to avoid being a target for a lot longer than he should've been able to.

Maybe others have been like this, but that was the first curly haired "not just a regular dumb surfer" reality contestant that came to mind as a comparison.

• Love 2
On 8/11/2018 at 9:10 AM, icemiser69 said:

Playing the Hacker video on Thurday's episode was a complete waste of time.  Hayleigh already admitted that she was the Hacker.

People can lie about things like this.  I mean, Angela thought Haleigh was, even after the House Meeting.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, green said:

Also Tyler is not in the least smug.  He seems a very sweet guy who took a mature approach I could never do when Bay went all batshit crazy on him for no reason except to cover up her lie.  Smug and Tyer are antonyms, not synonyms.  Tyler plays this BB game with what the French would call a joie de vivre and is a very welcome bit of fresh air to this game after last year's horror show.  Joy is not smugness.  It is simply joy.

Just MHO, but I think what some people interpret as smugness is Tyler’s confused-but-amused acceptance that things persist in working out for him and his group - even when there’s absolutely no rational reason why they should.  Tyler doesn’t necessarily understand it all the time - but derned if he isn’t going to enjoy this wave, and ride it in as close to the beach as he can.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5