Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Judge, Jury and Gina

• Start Topic

Hearing some of the meds Vicki takes explains some of her crazy behavior. Plus she drinks alcohol with them too. 

Newbie Gina should transfer over to New York, she’s ballsy like they are. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, pieinmyeye said:

Especially when they’re yelling mom over and over again. Been there, done that, don’t watch this show only to hear it again. I feel like this a big fuck you from Bravo to the viewers who have been watching this show from the beginning. Teenagers are one thing. Small, whiney children, a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do it - 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 24

Can't stand any of those annoying kids, but darn if my cold heart didn't melt a tiny bit when the older boy asked hopefully how many 'wake-ups left until daddy comes home?' That little moment made me very sad for the little guy. Stupid idiot parents.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 20

Is Kelly on meds or in therapy? She looks like she could use both and I'm not being flippant.

Vicki didn't seem surprised at all when Gina called to invite her to her groveling session. Yawn. You can tell that she's completely comfortable in her position on this show now that she has Tams and Shannon back. She couldn't care less about getting along with the new girls or what they say about her.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Well this dinner went from bad to worse in record time! From “Ew I Can’t Do Newport—Oh You Live In Newport, My Bad” to stank face lawyer lady to the Tale of David Beador to Kelly’s beef with Vicki... Oof.

Which one said she lives in Newport? 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

So are we gonna spend the entire season witnessing Vicki continue to be dense and pretend that she doesn't see anything wrong with the shady shit she does? Don't give an apology if you can't understand what you're apologizing for.

I hope Shannon does well with her weight loss journey. I do like her approach of not sacrificing flavour in order to be healthy but the hardest part is sometimes getting yourself to truly understand mentally that by making moderate and smart changes may not see the weight fly off, but it's a steady pace that'll make it easier to keep that weight off. 

Tamara seems like such an expert drinker that I'm actually floored that she doesn't know what an old fashion is. It's a pretty classic drink. 

Gina seems like the stereotypical New Yorker who has an unfiltered approach to how she communicates and I honestly love it. She seems like the kind of girl that I would love going out with, haha. I love that she didn't feel like she shouldn't say something because she's new to the group and doesn't know the back story. There's only so much back story that you need to know about a friend who hooks up someone with her friend's ex husband while never disclosing that to the ex-wife. Vicki still doesn't get that Kelly isn't conflicted about her ex moving on with someone else. She's upset that a friend doesn't do shit like that behind your back and intentionally keep the information from you. 

Kelly, inviting your new beau to a girl's dinner and then making out in front of everyone is pretty disgusting. Nobody wants to see you get horny while they're heating their dinner. 

SAWGSTES with Kelly kvetchin' about this one indiscretion; sorta like on RHOA with Porsha/Phaedra and the big LIE? I'd walk away from Kelly the next time she brings it up; which appears to be next week! She just won't let it go! She's going to be forever disappointed by peeps and'll end up alone w/ cats if she doesn't watch her psycho side! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Tamara seems like such an expert drinker that I'm actually floored that she doesn't know what an old fashion is. It's a pretty classic drink. 

It's probably not roughgut enough for Tams' tastebuds --Jack on the rocks and straight tequila are more her speed.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 7

Gina may be growing on me a little.  Anyone who can aggravate the crap out of Vicki is all right with me.

If that greasy, attention seeking doctor was my doctor, I'd be looking for a new one.

I looked at the QVC website at Shannon's meals.  You can get 9 dinners for $110.  The choices are flounder, salmon, shrimp or a combo. You get 3 of 3 different meals. Not sure how well that's going to sell.  

• Love 14

Boring .  Gina makes the first move kissing Tamra’s ring, then sort of kissing up to Vicki.  I’m sure she’s going to gaslight the old girl if she stays long enough.  Emily looks like a very dumb and uncomfortable cow , which is no comment on her figure which is great.    

I think this will be Gunvalson ‘s last stand.  At this point, everyone is just making fun of her.  The detente with Shannon and Tamra won’t last .

Kelly is just fucking nuts, but I’m thrilled she’s turned on the Ick, and I hope she goes hard on her.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I don't know...her having a go at Vickie won me over pretty quick! I perked up as she went after her and caught myself smiling. Lol

i laughed out loud!  especially with her talking immediately after.

• Love 8
Just now, Bronzedog said:

Gina may be growing on me a little.  Anyone who can aggravate the crap out of Vicki is all right with me.

If that greasy, attention seeking doctor was my doctor, I'd be looking for a new one.

I looked at the QVC website at Shannon's meals.  You can get 9 dinners for $110.  The choices are flounder, salmon, shrimp or a combo. You get 3 of 3 different meals. Not sure how well that's going to sell.  

If that frozen blob on her counter represents $12+ bux, I'll pass thanks.  The good news for Shannon is that QVC has carved quite a niche out by offering obscenely overpriced food.

• Love 9

Damn, these broads (except for Gina) and Kelly's new boyfriend all have faces that are tight as a drum! Lotta work going on there, a lotta work.

Gina is easily my favorite of these women. I can only hope Very Special Friend Bethenny Frankel shows up to help Gina tell these broads what's what. Yeah, I know. NYC-NJ is the only place in the world I completely feel at home.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, The Solution said:

Damn, these broads (except for Gina) and Kelly's new boyfriend all have faces that are tight as a drum! Lotta work going on there, a lotta work.

Gina is easily my favorite of these women. I can only hope Very Special Friend Bethenny Frankel shows up to help Gina tell these broads what's what. Yeah, I know. NYC-NJ is the only place in the world I completely feel at home.

are they hriends?

17 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

SAWGSTES with Kelly kvetchin' about this one indiscretion; sorta like on RHOA with Porsha/Phaedra and the big LIE? I'd walk away from Kelly the next time she brings it up; which appears to be next week! She just won't let it go! She's going to be forever disappointed by peeps and'll end up alone w/ cats if she doesn't watch her psycho side! ;-)

She keeps bringing it up because she wants Vicki to actually say that she was wrong and should have handled it better. She should know better. That said, wanting a real apology from Vicki means that she should have never accepted Vicki's lame ass apology at their meet up.

• Love 13

Maybe Kelly invited boyfriend to suck face so that Icki would go straight back to Michael with the intel.  It was kind of gross though.  If this Gina is getting a divorce, won't she be moving back to New York  (not New Jersey) , where her family is at. Hope her ex doesn't make it too hard on her since he seems already checked out not ever being at home.  Also, what business is he in?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, The Solution said:

Don't think Gina needs help. That girl's alright.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Was it me or did the show seem to fly by tonight? When they announced “on next weeks show” I was huh? Isn’t there a half hour left? 

There's way too many commercials.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

She keeps bringing it up because she wants Vicki to actually say that she was wrong and should have handled it better. She should know better. That said, wanting a real apology from Vicki means that she should have never accepted Vicki's lame ass apology at their meet up.

How empty are Kelly's apologies when she goes off and calls someone a C##T? The woman's vile and I'm not going to boo hoo over her feelings being hurt because she didn't hear a piece of gossip! She needs to get over herself! Been watching her act for years now and I'm over her! I was on her side until recently; now I find she's the true villain! ;-)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MinorL said:

Vicki: “I will have respect.” She really thinks she can do whatever she wants with no consequences. 

I keep telling you people;  Vicki's the OG of the OG's and she's going nowhere! Like Ramona and Bethenny, they can do no wrong in the eyes of Andy! She has said in front of him at the reunion last season to Shannon, "if you aren't happy, get off my show!" He didn't flinch because she was right! ;-)

• Love 10
Just now, Fiero425 said:

How empty are Kelly's apologies when she goes off and calls someone a C##T? The woman's vile and I'm not going to boo hoo over her feelings being hurt because she didn't hear a piece of gossip! She needs to get over herself! Been watching her act for years now and I'm over her! I was on her side until recently; now I find she's the true villain! ;-)

How empty are Vicki's apologies that she covers for a man who fakes cancer and to this day doesn't take ownership of what she did but insists that she was totally duped? Yeah, neither are worth my sympathy but on the scale of vile, I'd still rank Vicki higher but I guess your miles may vary. Not often I'm going to go out of my way to defend Vicki and in most cases, I often think she's wrong...like I think she's wrong about the Kelly situation. Kelly not being a wonderful human being is not a reason for me to give Vicki a pass for doing something shitty toward her. 

• Love 24
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

How empty are Vicki's apologies that she covers for a man who fakes cancer and to this day doesn't take ownership of what she did but insists that she was totally duped? Yeah, neither are worth my sympathy but on the scale of vile, I'd still rank Vicki higher but I guess your miles may vary. Not often I'm going to go out of my way to defend Vicki and in most cases, I often think she's wrong...like I think she's wrong about the Kelly situation. Kelly not being a wonderful human being is not a reason for me to give Vicki a pass for doing something shitty toward her. 

OMG, here we go! Let's bring up CROOKS! I'm gonna go to my bathroom and vomit! ;-(

• Love 1
Just now, Pop Tart said:

I think Gina has set some kind of record in RH history. Ostensibly happily married in her first episode and by ep. 4 we’re hearing she and hubby have filed for divorce in real time.

Though Shannon’s daughters didn’t look thrilled with the taste testing they were doing, I will say that Shannon did a very good job of presenting the meals. She was consulting notes on her phone, but was very natural sounding. I could definitely see her presenting her frozen meals on QVC, while including her weight loss struggles as her “story” as to why the meals were developed.

And regarding her QVC deal, I loved when she told the whole gang at the dinner that she’d worked out this deal and Vicki’s eyes went dark, dark green with envy. It was just a blip, but the expression on her face was not excitement for her good buddy Shannon.

After checking out tons of You Tube videos, something like those frozen meals, nutrition shakes, and vitamin supplement regime IMO are such a scam! I've done it all and found I can do better for myself with leftovers and real meals made from scratch that are easy and cheap to make! We're just lazy; 15 min. is too long to take making something for some of us! It's sad and I've broken out of that trap! I almost never go to a restaurant these days and make actual meals  in a skillet and it wasn't hard! Every other day I make a Dutch Baby Apple Pancake for breakfast and it's a gorgeous piece of work in less than 30 min. I could go on, but you have the idea! - -

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Emily looks like a very dumb and uncomfortable cow , which is no comment on her figure which is great.    

I like her figure too.  She's not OC-skinny but kinda statuesque.  Other than that though I don't see anything interesting about her.  Boring kids, boring husband and filler up the wazoo.  Omg and her mom-in-law has a scary face.  She looks like that Wildenstein lady who got so much plastic surgery she looks like a cat.

speaking of messed-up faces, Wtf happened to Vicki's? In that lunch scene with Kelly, the sun hit her in such a way that I could see these weird horizontal creases in her face.  It wasn't like regular wrinkles but maybe her fillers went bad or collapsed or something?

Yay Archie!  I agree, cream cheese stuffed salmon sounds yummy.  I would make it fresh though, having it in a precooked frozen meal sounds like a big no.

whats with that s****** Macarena dance?  

• Love 10
Just now, Bronzedog said:

I'm glad that Kelly is aware that Vicki used her last season and now that Vicki is back with Tamra and Shannon, Kelly is history.

Vicki is despicable.

Kelly's putting herself "on the outs" w/ Vicki & the rest of the group if she persists in dragging this out just like Shannon and Tamra did with Crooks' drama! Let it go; let it go! ;-)

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Vicki’s face looks like she’s on steroids.  The new mother-in-law is annoying as f.

Her face looks lumpy, the lipstick too light, and what’s with that black thing around her neck?  Surgery?

All she was talking at Tamra’s doctor’s office was “whooping it up”.  Is that all she cares about?

Shannon is dieting.  Is she supposed to be drinking alcohol?  That QVC food looked sparse and horrible.  She should just join Weight Watchers.

The new girls aren’t meshing with the regulars.  Doesn’t look like it will work.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Boring .  Gina makes the first move kissing Tamra’s ring, then sort of kissing up to Vicki.  I’m sure she’s going to gaslight the old girl if she stays long enough.  Emily looks like a very dumb and uncomfortable cow , which is no comment on her figure which is great.    

I think this will be Gunvalson ‘s last stand.  At this point, everyone is just making fun of her.  The detente with Shannon and Tamra won’t last .

Kelly is just fucking nuts, but I’m thrilled she’s turned on the Ick, and I hope she goes hard on her.

Who the hell makes out with that geezer at a table with all the girls looking?  That was so gross.  What’s wrong with Kelly?

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Kelly's putting herself "on the outs" w/ Vicki & the rest of the group if she persists in dragging this out just like Shannon and Tamra did with Crooks' drama! Let it go; let it go! ;-)

Not everything is forgivable.  Tamra needs the money and is astute enough to know she needs Vicki on the show.  Shannon is desperate for friendship.  So, the three of them are using each other. Kelly is not dragging out anything.  She just found out, something she probably already knew on some level, that Vicki is soul less. Kelly is reminding people.  Besides, it looks like the majority of the women agree with Kelly.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Kelly and Emily seem to make the same facial expressions. Or maybe they just look alike in the face. Emily's MIL looks like she has had some bad plastic surgery.

Emily's MIL acts like she's been told she's cute, so she's always on.  I found her truly annoying.

Vicki always says! "I want to be us again" right after she's shit all over the person she's talking to.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 24
57 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I like her figure too.  She's not OC-skinny but kinda statuesque.  Other than that though I don't see anything interesting about her.  Boring kids, boring husband and filler up the wazoo.  Omg and her mom-in-law has a scary face.  She looks like that Wildenstein lady who got so much plastic surgery she looks like a cat.

I thought the same thing about MIL!  Instead of worrying about her kid passing the bar, she ought to be more worried about her face!

And Emily reminds me of Jacqueline from RHONJ in the face.

• Love 11