Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Ship Happens

• Start Topic

I wondered if they left the island due to worries about the boat. Perhaps there was no safe  shelter for that large of a craft overnight so that it would remain seaworthy. Or the island wasn't big enough for cast & crew (bravo & boat & cook staff) to sleep. Plus not near enough booze for Doris for an unexpected 12 hours.

• Love 20
43 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Agreed. The house was probably nice but no one seemed to be enjoying the feature I thought was the best - the courtyard pool - and so we rarely got to see it. Cartehegna itself seemed kinda dingy (No offense to Columbia) and the boat trip was disappointing. Someone else said it and I will repeat - the villa on the island seemed nice and perfectly safe so why did they have to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY DONT GO BACK FOR YOUR PHONES over some chop? Why not stay the night if the water was so dangerous? But also while I think the boat ride got scary, I also think some people were drunk and freaking out a lot more than what was really necessary. Tinsley was laid back and had been there before which told me they weren't in some odd freakish weather. 

Cartehegna reminded me in general of the show The 3% on Netflix and its not a nice comparison. But overall this was a boring trip with little happening.

The only reason I can think of that the ladies could not stay overnight as that it appeared they were flying back to the U.S. the next morning? When they showed them packing and leaving it was 17 hours later, so would have been around 8 in the morning. 

The only interesting thing to me was the Dorinda/Lu incident. and Dorinda seemingly admitting from her "Let go away for 21 days together" comment that she needs help. Though it appears that she has backtracked, which is not surprising. 

The Beth/Carole friendship/non friendship has been done to death. Though I do think it is interesting that even in April (I was googling for something to do with Adam and baby and came across a link) Carole was claiming that she and Beth were still friends. Rather funny that Carole refers to frenemies in her announcement of leaving (which I don't believe is voluntary) when she is the biggest frenemy around. Oh the irony. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

On  WWHL, I thought it was quite telling the way that Andy Cohen and Isaac Mizrahi were looking at her with that "you're shitting me" look when she said that she's not a drunk and doesn't have a problem. 

A fitting reaction considering this episode, eh wot? ;-D

• Love 16
17 hours ago, albarino said:

Seriously, do we really believe this? I, for one, do not.  Not plausible.

I've said earlier my working theory is Carole was angry with Beth for calling Adam "behind her back" and then calling him an "operator."  In this episode, B hasn't yet figured it out and wonders if Carole is too cool for her.  No, Carole will never forgive you for calling Adam and then dissing him.  Why doesn't Carole just come clean about it?

WRT Carole being skinny, I see she is thin but I don't see her being fit.  Bethenny s fit, she has muscle tone and looks great. I could have sworn I saw fat on Carole's calf which was surprising since I'm about to announce Carole ran the NYC marathon this year.  Did you know this?  

I agree. Carole knows what an operator Adam is that she is also afraid Adam might put the moves on Bethenny (she has the better connections in his wheel house)

Carole's body changed. It could be the marathon training or she lost weight when Adam dumped her. When they first got on the boat and Carole pulled off her top - she appeared super emaciated and her boobs no longer look like a B they shriveled into an A

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Anyone think Lu tipped that poor maid who had to clean her messy shit off her bed?  They shoulda thrown her ass in jail!

IMO, nope, because she'd have said so, as in, "I left them a present -- but I also left a really big gratuity." I have this feeling this is not the first or last time Her Ladyship has unloaded in a bed after a night of heavy partying.

I wonder -- does Bravo cover all gratuities as part of the overall trip fees or are gratuities left to the women? I sure hope not -- I can see some of them being generous with tips and others .... not so much.

• Love 8

Shame on Luann.... for leaving the bathroom door open after stinking it up and for seemingly bragging about soiling her bed in Cartagena. As a former nurse she should remember how it feels to clean up someone’s shit. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, AnnA said:

Good points!     I would have been afraid of falling off so I would have been inside.   I don't know much about boats but I  don't think below deck is the only inside spot.    I think there's a cabin off the deck too

Generally if you're prone to getting seasick - outside is better than inside - vertigo is worse and your equilibrium becomes non existent inside.

If the boat was in danger of capsizing, you're actually safer outside because you'd be thrown from the boat. If you're inside and the boat flips, you will sink with the ship and it will be harder for you to get out of the cabin/enclosed space while it is sinking and you would be disoriented and may not know which way is up

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, SCS said:

IMO, nope, because she'd have said so, as in, "I left them a present -- but I also left a really big gratuity." I have this feeling this is not the first or last time Her Ladyship has unloaded in a bed after a night of heavy partying.

I wonder -- does Bravo cover all gratuities as part of the overall trip fees or are gratuities left to the women? I sure hope not -- I can see some of them being generous with tips and others .... not so much.

If it were me (and thank God it wasn't!), even if Bravo were taking care of the tip, I'd have left extra, but I'd also have cleaned/rinsed as much as I could. 

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I agree. Carole knows what an operator Adam is that she is also afraid Adam might put the moves on Bethenny (she has the better connections in his wheel house)

Carole's body changed. It could be the marathon training or she lost weight when Adam dumped her. When they first got on the boat and Carole pulled off her top - she appeared super emaciated and her boobs no longer look like a B they shriveled into an A

The funny thing to me is Carole's boobs are small but they look like they are closer to her navel than her chest.  Just goes to show you that even with small boobs, you need support.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well Luann definitely had a Sharty Siesta

That's my deranged giggling you can hear through the board over this comment  :D  

3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Man, Carole sure made some lousy choices, eh?  And because of those bad choices, she's off the show now.  And if we're to believe Bethenny (and I do), it was not her choice.  At this point, she was making hundreds of thousands.  Would she really give that up for a nonexistent writing or "producing" career?  She said a few years ago when they were re-negotiating contracts, she needs the dough.

Look, I called this long ago, when she was living in Bethenny's ass -- that this was a terrible choice for Carole to make.  And I knew it wouldn't end well.  

I don't think it was voluntary, either.  

I think Carole is probably "comfortable" financially but clearly wants to at least supplement her income (otherwise why sign up for this fuck-and-awe Housewives programming to begin with).

If I recall correctly, Bravo has each housewife do a rundown for the upcoming season almost as soon as a season's current filming is done.  Again, if I recollect correctly, it has to include events they are planning to participate in and events they would be interested in hostessing, etc.

WTF would Carole have listed for next season?  Not meeting deadlines?  Trying to find someone to have "coffee" with?  Staying at home playing with her cats?  

Did she even host anything this season?  I always thought her "events" were usually really small get togethers.  Hosting a get together in one's apartment with take out pizza and M&Ms just doesn't seem very substantial compared to...well, pretty much anything else.

I think aside from the "feud" with Bethenny, there likely wasn't much Carole could bring to the upcoming season, because she certainly didn't bring anything else this season.

2 hours ago, ryebread said:

It's interesting that Dorinda will admit to having a problem with anger but not alcohol. And that's probably because she loves alcohol so much that if she admits she is an alcoholic she knows she won't be able to drink publicly again.

When she was crying to Bethenny and saying that she knew she hurt Luann, I saw real remorse on her face. But it didn't last long because she doubled down on that later in the day and then on Watch What Happens Live.

I have to assume she treats John and Hannah and other loved ones that way too. Then feels remorse and apologizes the next day. The guilt and remorse must be horrible to live with on the daily. Get some help, Doris. Admitting you've got issues with anger, you're halfway there.

Speaking of John, did he enter the Slurinda Protection Program or something?   I can't recall if he's even been on camera this season.  

2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

On  WWHL, I thought it was quite telling the way that Andy Cohen and Isaac Mizrahi were looking at her with that "you're shitting me" look when she said that she's not a drunk and doesn't have a problem.  It was that elephant in the room moment.  Again, I sure hope she doesn't have her own mugshot moment or worse in order for her to see how out of control she gets when drinking. She claimed that she only had 1 drink when she insulted LuAnn.  Sure.  And I was born yesterday. 

My enjoyment of their trip was impacted by Bethenny's incessant bitching, whining and crying.   It was a real downer for me.  ;)

Maybe only the drinks had while on camera at the dinner count in Slurinda's world?  Maybe she did some heavy pre-gaming in her room before she arrived at the dinner, so to her those don't count.  Kind of like the heavy pre-gaming she did in Puerto Rico.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

We saw that Dorinda was drinking a margarita when she insulted Luann. Later when she recounted the fight, she said she had 2 glasses of wine. I think she might have said that it was just 1 glass of wine later on the island. Which is it? Or is it all of the above? 1 margarita + 2 glasses of wine + 1 glass of wine = Slurinda rampage. 

I think Dorinda would belt down a bottle of nail polish remover without realizing what it was once she starts drinking.  

Her behavior this episode was all over the board....sober/drunk, hateful/remorseful, happy/despondent.  She needs professional help.

• Love 17

We don't know what Luann did to help or not help clean her mattress.  I can totally see her finding the maid, explaining what happened and looking for guidance from the maid.  She probably said - I'm happy to clean it, but don't want to ruin the mattress if you have a method you prefer.  I don't think Luann left a big old diarrhea dump on her bed.  

• Love 20
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe it’s because I am the mom of a nine-year-old boy, but it bothered me, what happened to that dead crab’s body. I am always telling my son to respect other creatures. (I know that it’s minor compared to all the other stuff.)

I feel you. I have an 11 year old. Also to respect other people's bodies and boundaries. No means no. Something a lot of these women haven't figured out.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think aside from the "feud" with Bethenny, there likely wasn't much Carole could bring to the upcoming season, because she certainly didn't bring anything else this season.

And what would Bethenny bring next season? Her Puerto Rico episodes were eps. 6-7, literally 10 weeks ago. The rest of her story line since was this feud with Carole. 

Bethenny isn’t going to talk about her ongoing custody battle. She may or may not be on with her operator, gives-ambulance-chasing-lawyers-a-run-for-their-money boyfriend, Dennis (and even if she is, that’s something she won’t share on the show). Will she do more Skinny Girl shilling next season? Because that’s very riveting? Or, she’ll do what she does best and has done each season since her return—feud with someone else. Exciting.

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

And what would Bethenny bring next season? Her Puerto Rico episodes were eps. 6-7, literally 10 weeks ago. The rest of her story line since was this feud with Carole. 

Bethenny isn’t going to talk about her ongoing custody battle. She may or may not be on with her operator, gives-ambulance-chasing-lawyers-a-run-for-their-money boyfriend, Dennis (and even if she is, that’s something she won’t share on the show). Will she do more Skinny Girl shilling next season? Because that’s very riveting? Or, she’ll do what she does best and has done each season since her return—feud with someone else. Exciting.

What are the other's story lines for next year?  

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

We don't know what Luann did to help or not help clean her mattress.  I can totally see her finding the maid, explaining what happened and looking for guidance from the maid.  She probably said - I'm happy to clean it, but don't want to ruin the mattress if you have a method you prefer.  I don't think Luann left a big old diarrhea dump on her bed.  

Hopefully she took the sheet off and threw it out.  Maybe it was just that the mattress was soiled a bit.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

What are the other's story lines for next year?  

That's the point I'm making. Every season there's talk about how some HW didn't have a story line, but when you actually look at it, none of them have some huge thing that's going on through the entirety of the season...aside from a feud. If we want to be real, I would say that of all the women, Dorinda is the only one with a story line that has endured the season, and that's the drinking problem she doesn't believe she has. Her drinking has led to...well, feuds lol, but it's something that has been present from the beginning of the season (Sonja) up until the end (LuAnn).

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 10
On 8/1/2018 at 9:59 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is there shit smears on the floor? 

I'm kinda pissed that the reunion has already been filmed because I feel like this is an important question that needs answered. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

I may be in the minority here but I thought the Colombia trip was a bust.    There wasn't much about it that was interesting let alone fun and it wasn't all because of Bethenny and Carole.  Neither one of them helped but just about everything else was awful with this trip.  The house/resort wasn't very nice. The shopping spree was boring and finally the boat trip was disappointing.    I have no interest in Tinsley and her glam squad (Bravo please don't turn NY into BH).  Who goes on a boat ride to a private beach in full makeup?  (TInsley the wannabe wifey)

The best scenes were the OGs,  Slurinda's latest meltdown, Bethenny comforting LuAnn and cleaning up Slurinda's lipstick.

I liked the hats.

• Love 6

Finally a response from Carole on her twitter.  She's being weird & super coy -- following the Bravo line by not really replying at all to Bethenny's accusation.  Not surprised.  Not.  One.  Bit.  She was probably ordered by Andy Cohen not to reveal any of his secrets.  Bethenny kinda did, but she's on a whole different level than Carole.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

The funny thing to me is Carole's boobs are small but they look like they are closer to her navel than her chest.  Just goes to show you that even with small boobs, you need support.

They weren't like that pre-marathon.

But you're right - she should no longer go out without support on top

• Love 2

Anyone else notice that Luann took a sip of the champagne when they toasted on the boat at the beginning of the trip? Someone was egging her on saying it's just a little sip c'mon.?...

Wonder if that was her first slip or was she getting good at hiding it better from them. (Spoken as a child of an alcoholic)

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

What the heck is going on with Sonja’s hair in the THs? In one, it looks like she crimped her hair. In another, it looks like she took a wig out of a bag and just put it on, without combing it or tidying it up at all. 

And in the THs where her hair looks crimped, it looks like her hair is light pink.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

Eh, Bethenny always has shit going on and events (usually SG, granted) to host.  

I'm not ride or die for any of these women. 

I just know who bores me senseless, and for the past couple of seasons that's pretty much Carole.  

11 minutes ago, sadtvjunkie said:

Anyone else notice that Luann took a sip of the champagne when they toasted on the boat at the beginning of the trip? Someone was egging her on saying it's just a little sip c'mon.?...

Wonder if that was her first slip or was she getting good at hiding it better from them. (Spoken as a child of an alcoholic)

I think someone posted earlier that was Sonja make those comments to LuAnn.

Apparently Sonja felt since she had made the conscious decision to drink that day, everybody should join her.

Disappointing, but then it's Sonja so my level of expectation is always pretty low with her.

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Too many bodily functions for one episode ? Piss, vomit, shit, and verbal diarrhea!

The joyous highlight for me was Ramona freaking out in the hammock about the crab/spider! That was a moment of true hilarity for me ? ... tinged with almost the physical pain of imagining that was me in the hot seat, or hot hammock, and the blessed relief it wasn’t me going through that! Do we laugh harder when we are relieved it’s not us?!

As an aside, I note that so many posts tonight pose questions....so many things we don’t know... like where IS Evelyn posting online?

And Ramona was such a good sport!

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, SevenCostanza said:

That was disgusting.  Haven't these women ever heard of Immodium?  You'd think with all the traveling they do they'd be prepared.

I doubt these women have ever taken an Immodium in their life.  They probably ride it out and then step on the scale.

Edited by RedheadZombie
Lost a t.
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That's my deranged giggling you can hear through the board over this comment  :D  

I don't think it was voluntary, either.  

I think Carole is probably "comfortable" financially but clearly wants to at least supplement her income (otherwise why sign up for this fuck-and-awe Housewives programming to begin with).

If I recall correctly, Bravo has each housewife do a rundown for the upcoming season almost as soon as a season's current filming is done.  Again, if I recollect correctly, it has to include events they are planning to participate in and events they would be interested in hostessing, etc.

WTF would Carole have listed for next season?  Not meeting deadlines?  Trying to find someone to have "coffee" with?  Staying at home playing with her cats?  

Did she even host anything this season?  I always thought her "events" were usually really small get togethers.  Hosting a get together in one's apartment with take out pizza and M&Ms just doesn't seem very substantial compared to...well, pretty much anything else.

It was A-Poop-Calyptic

The Poopy Pinata - everybody got to hit and and most broke that pinata open

I don't think it was voluntary either - she needs the money.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I think Carol has plenty of her own money and plenty of access to wealthy people who would invite her to be a house guest. I don't think that was why she bestied up to B. Carol's ultimate goal seems to wanting to be seen as a cool girl, and she thought B was just that. She somehow equivalates being a mean girl with being cool. Their behavior at Jules house was one example of this. They were disgusting and she was loving it. I think they were both homely as kids and probably on the receiving end of some bullying. And bullying begets bullies. Carol is a lot of things but dumb is not one of them. When the relationship turned, she could see that she would now be B's target and bowed out.

Has anyone felt that certain people with lots of money do not feel like they have to be nice or have manners to people below them?  I’ve seen it many times in my life.  They think they are better than you and show it by being mean, condescending and oblivious to what the other person does and thinks.  They are Snobs.  Often, I’ve seen Carole talk down, not “to” certain people.  Jules was one example.  I don’t know exactly what was up with the Jules thing as I was late in the game as I just started watching again.  I did see that she was being made fun of tho.  Very mean.

• Love 5
On 8/2/2018 at 9:49 AM, Wicked said:

I think this franchise is losing me.  I was so bored through this whole episode.  Same fights over and over, rinse and repeat.

This is the only one I watch and I'm disappointed this season.  There used to be husbands involved, boyfriends, kids, different activities, etc.  Now it's just them doing nothing.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Generally if you're prone to getting seasick - outside is better than inside - vertigo is worse and your equilibrium becomes non existent inside.

If the boat was in danger of capsizing, you're actually safer outside because you'd be thrown from the boat. If you're inside and the boat flips, you will sink with the ship and it will be harder for you to get out of the cabin/enclosed space while it is sinking and you would be disoriented and may not know which way is up

WOW scary thought.

• Love 6
On 8/2/2018 at 2:10 PM, Rap541 said:

So I am not an upper class psycho like this women, and I would never leave a hotel room with feces on the floor but...

Staff at fancy hotels do get paid. Part of why you pay thru the nose for fancy hotels is because you're paying the staff to fetch you more alcohol as you and your friends have raging fights at the fancy dinner table. Part of what you pay for is yes, indeed, for the staff to unpack your bags, hang up your clothes and generally do what you ask of them, like make you special meals and bring you snacks. It even involves them changing your sheets and cleaning up your messes and you don't have to kiss the staff's ass because you do tip and they do actually get paid.  I've never understood the shock and horror at the idea of Ramona expecting staff to assist with her unpacking or with putting in special meal requests. Thats part of the service. 

I personally would have made an effort to clean up the floor and I wouldn't have mentioned crapping the bed as leaving a surprise but a) I really don't think anyone shit the floor or the bed because they *wanted to*, they all seemed to be ill and b) if Ramona was found cleaning the floor or Luann was scrubbing the bed, they would both be stopped by staff because that is the staff's job.

Luann's comment was out of line - too gleeful for my tastes - but expecting the housemaids to change the bed after an accident? Yeah, they do get paid for that. 

I don't agree.    First, how could these women admit to shitting on the floor and in the bed like a couple of animals.   I understand this can happen with extreme illness but they seemed pretty chipper and healthy in the morning.   Healthy enough to clean up.   I don't care if you're at the Four Seasons or Motel 6.  "They get paid for that" is no excuse. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, applecrisp said:

WOW scary thought.

It is!

Picture a boat capsizing - it would be a sudden violent force. If you're inside the cabin - you tumble around in there. As soon as the boat is upside down - the water is rushing in - the weight of the water filling up the cabin will pull the boat down and sink. When it first flips, you are slammed down to the ceiling which is now underneath you. As the water rushes in you are floating up to try to keep inside of any air left in the cabin. You'll be holding your breath and fighting the force of incoming water, fighting the force of gravity and trying to swim towards the cabin door to get out. The cabin door now is below you at least one or two feet and you have to fight to swim towards it. Then once you're out, you have to figure out which way is up.

Picture an elevator falling down quickly, your body slams towards the top and picture yourself trying to get to the elevator door - add the horror of rushing water on a boat

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Lemons said:

This is the only one I watch and I'm disappointed this season.  There used to be husbands involved, boyfriends, kids, different activities, etc.  Now it's just them doing nothing.  

Don't forget the drinking, fighting, and having meltdowns, Lemons!  I think Bravo frequently misses the mark on what the viewers would like to see more of.  Yes, the drama is fun in moderation, but it seems there's been a constant stream of it over this season.  

I miss the seasons where they attended/hosted charity events, went shopping around the city, and were shown in their home surroundings more.

This season has been up and down for me.

I enjoyed this episode only because these women once again proved their willingness to go to battle with each other, even on mornings when they have to be hungover and allegedly sick.

I'd never cut the proverbial mustard as a housewife.  Ain't no way my ass is coherent enough to trade verbal daggers with anyone before at least two cups of coffee in the morning.

Is there only one more episode this season before the reunion?  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sadtvjunkie said:

It did look like she took a sip, but it was so quick and my eyesight isn't great ......I would love to know what everybody else thinks.

As for her drinking, my opinion was always she had no intention of ever stopping.  Even if she now says she will or has, I wouldn't believe her.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Is there only one more episode this season before the reunion?  

I'm pretty sure there are two more episodes before the reunion for a total of 19.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

I may be in the minority here but I thought the Colombia trip was a bust.    

The best thing about this episode are the comments from you fine people.  True!

21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Picture an elevator falling down quickly, your body slams towards the top and picture yourself trying to get to the elevator door - add the horror of rushing water on a boat

LOL.  Damn, KFB.  Come on over.  Let's discuss this over a nice sunset cruise - boat leaves the dock in 25 minutes.  Fingers crossed the wind kicks up. Bring the pinot.  I'll bring the 'swords' to cut the anchor.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Thank you, AnnA...I'm definitely going to have to stock up on the popcorn before that reunion starts up!

Thank you for reminding me to add popcorn to my shopping list ?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sadtvjunkie said:

I saw it upon rewatch. 

Her glass seemed to be empty before the sip.

I feel like the cameras and Dorinda would have let us know had she drank the champagne.

• Love 4

I've been to Cartagena as part of a cruise stop so it was just for a few hours. It's beautiful --- the part we saw. Looks a lot like where the women roamed around with interesting architecture. Anyway, Cartagena is known for emeralds. That would have been an amazing story to include during this trip.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

Nothing but fighting every episode.  I thought I was watching Orange County.

• Love 7

Maid service = housekeeping = janitorial work and yeah, sometimes we end up cleaning some lousy stuff. What bothers me is reports of Lu smirking about leaving feces in the bedding as a surprise for the maid. Indeed, as a former LPN she knows it happens but apparently she’s gone from seeing it as a very necessary - if humble - part of honest work ... to sneering about the fact that somebody else now cleans up after *her.*  (*)

Until I read about this, I didn’t mind Lu. Now, I care for nothing about her. I do believe I’m officially over this show! As others have said, it’s devolved to arguments, fights and spitefulness. And those things, among several very unlikeable individuals. Nothing, literally, to *see* here.

(*) Nurse Lu also has forgotten that bodily fluid stains often accompany critical illness. Her years of wealth and privilege, and her brief bout of loose bowels, they’ve all lulled her into thinking that illness and want will never cross her path again, and compassion seems far from her mind.  Time will tell. 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Mozelle said:

That's the point I'm making. Every season there's talk about how some HW didn't have a story line, but when you actually look at it, none of them have some huge thing that's going on through the entirety of the season...aside from a feud. If we want to be real, I would say that of all the women, Dorinda is the only one with a story line that has endured the season, and that's the drinking problem she doesn't believe she has. Her drinking has led to...well, feuds lol, but it's something that has been present from the beginning of the season (Sonja) up until the end (LuAnn).

Maybe they all will fight over RedBarf Guy.  They need some boyfriends on this show.  They should start going to the Regency.  That will be a hoot.  All the guys of past are there.  Bring on the men.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I always come back to this scene. Ramona for all her crazy had B figured out on that bridge. Bethenny pushes everyone away, and no amount of success or money will ever make her a happy person. And I've always felt that Kelly was unstable, but B pushed her over the edge. Not cool.

I can’t fault Bethenny for Kelly’s actions on Scary Island.  Kelly was very aggressive to Beth from the get go....over nothing.  Kelly definitely has emotional issues, far greater than Beth could have brought out in that short of time.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

ITA that NONE of these broads have much going on in their lives that they're willing to talk much about.  So yeah, Carole really has nothing going on.  But when has she?  Ever?  So the excuse of getting rid of her cuz she's got nothin' goin' on & she's really a snooze & a bore?  That coulda been used for the last 5 of her 6 seasons.

Nope, I think Bethenny went to Andy Cohen & asked him to boot Carole cuz she was annoying her.  And so he did.  Not any more complicated than that.  And Andy Cohen told Carole she better keep her yap shut about the deets on her getting fired.  That's just the way things work there.

Now Bethenny spilled the beans on Carole getting fired.  Would Andy Cohen be pissed at her for doing that?  Doubt it.  She seems to able to get away with a lot -- certainly way more than anyone on any of Andy Cohen's shows.

So Carole (on her twitter) is all light & breezy & cool, cool, cool about getting fired -- even tho she's not admitting to being fired.  Er, I'm not buying it.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ChitChat said:

On  WWHL, I thought it was quite telling the way that Andy Cohen and Isaac Mizrahi were looking at her with that "you're shitting me" look when she said that she's not a drunk and doesn't have a problem.  It was that elephant in the room moment.  Again, I sure hope she doesn't have her own mugshot moment or worse in order for her to see how out of control she gets when drinking. She claimed that she only had 1 drink when she insulted LuAnn.  Sure.  And I was born yesterday. 

My enjoyment of their trip was impacted by Bethenny's incessant bitching, whining and crying.   It was a real downer for me.  ;)

My enjoyment of the trip was impacted by Carole's constant talking behind Bethany's back, shit stirring, sidling up to Sonja to find a new knife to shove up Bethany's butt, desperate attention seeking through her "fashion" choices, need to talk shit about Bethany all the time, and overall, "my shit don't stink" demeanor.

I can't be happier that this lazy, pretentious snob with an inflated sense of self is gone. ;)

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11

So, I have a question.

If you are on vacation and get sick, causing diarrhea to get on your bed, what do you do?

It sounds like some think Lu should have replaced the mattress.  They are bodily functions that happen to everyone.  I’m sure plenty of women have left period blood behind, not to mention the mess from having sex on the mattress.  I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

• Love 7

You know, I watched in disbelief the many, many, many scenes of Dorinda, just in this ep & the last ep alone, drunk as a skunk, looking disheveled, with smeared lipstick & a drunkard's red splotches all over her face, while lifting the back of her dress to scratch her ass to the cam.  Isn't she embarassed as fuck to watch herself behave this way on national TV -- particularly for someone over 50?

Seriously, how can Dorinda look at herself in this ep & the last one, looking so sloppy, with messed up lipstick & slurring her words & walking wobbly, and not think something is up?  Jeez, delusional much?

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

So, I have a question.

If you are on vacation and get sick, causing diarrhea to get on your bed, what do you do?

It sounds like some think Lu should have replaced the mattress.  They are bodily functions that happen to everyone.  I’m sure plenty of women have left period blood behind, not to mention the mess from having sex on the mattress.  I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

Her attitude is the problem. 

• Love 20