Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Bitter Baby Mama

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana visits Delaware for Lincoln’s birthday but does not get a warm welcome from Kailyn.

Chelsea and Adam finally have their day in court.

David is upset when Nathan butts into his relationship with Jenelle.

Leah takes Gracie to therapy.

FYI:

The functionality of the Create New Topic is temporarily turned off due to a bug . If you want to be notified of replies for this thread turn on Notify me of replies on the bottom left of the page. Thanks!

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Ratchet Briana breaks free from the witches coven to Delaware for Lincoln’s birthday but does not get a warm welcome from Bougie Kailyn.

Chelsea and Adumb finally have their day in court after 1,003,567,000 threats made by adumb.

David is upset when Nathan’s p-bug enters into Jenelle’s butts.

Leah takes Gracie to behavioral therapy due to anger and resentment from being blamed for everything.

FYI:

The functionality of the Create New Topic is temporarily turned off due to a bug . If you want to be notified of replies for this thread turn on Notify me of replies on the bottom left of the page. Thanks!

Well, if @Kazu is slacking on the job I will fill in this one time...i.e., I’ve been dying to test out my conversion skills and not in any way taking the great Kazus job. ?

ETA:  I just realized I’m not good at this and will not do it again. ?

Much harder to do than it looks. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 18
39 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Well, if @Kazu is slacking on the job I will fill in this one time...i.e., I’ve been dying to test out my conversion skills and not in any way taking the great Kazus job. ?

ETA:  I just realized I’m not good at this and will not do it again. ?

Much harder to do than it looks. 

Ratchet Briana breaks free from the witches coven to Delaware for Lincoln’s birthday but does not get a warm welcome from Bougie Kailyn.

Chelsea and Adumb finally have their day in court after 1,003,567,000 threats made by adumb.

David is upset when Nathan’s p-bug enters into Jenelle’s butts.

Leah takes Gracie to behavioral therapy due to anger and resentment from being blamed for everything.

Props!!! Excellent!

Just think of it like MAD LIBS for Teen Mom.  Oh, I wish we could have a Teen Mom game for the time in between episodes.

I didn't even know we had a new episode thread. I am way behind on my game here. lol

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Kanal looks like she has a mouth full of testicles stuffed in her cheeks.

The plastic surgeons are getting really lazy with their free procedures. 

• Love 17
(edited)
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I ain't gonna lie, I teared up a bit when Chelsea started crying after court. That was pure relief right there. To know your kid isn't going to be put in a dangerous position anymore...I can't even imagine. 

I cannot believe Adam's POS mom came over and berated Chelsea to "grow up". Grow up??? How about you tell your junkie son to "grow up" and stop beating the shit out of people while high???

Gracie needs therapy. I hope she sticks with it. She is clearly crying out for attention, any kind she can get. Leah could learn some parenting lessons while we're at it. If you want your kid to talk to you, take that fucking phone away. (I've no idea why a kid that age needs a phone anyway.)

So didn't Kail admit on Twitter she did, in fact, date Dom? Because I'm sure Dom will love seeing her deny it on air. Oh well, she was just using her like she does everyone else. Nothing to see here, folks.

As for the thing with Lincoln's party, I'm kind of on Kail's side. I mean, barring filming was pretty petty, but I'm over Javi and Brianna acting all agog and aghast when Kail gets upset. Whether Kail still had feelings or not, this new relationship is just messy. There's billions of people in the world, but her ex has to date the new girl on her show? It just feels intentional, to cause strife, from day one. 

Putting that aside, these two are forcing their respective families together way too quickly. Brianna was in that house five minutes before she was passing Stella off to Javi's sister. And the dumb shirts. Slow your roll. 

I just feel like Javi waited until the last minute, then decided to inform Kail that a chick who wants to fight her is going to crash her son's party. I'd bail too. 

Jenelle's makeup line is such a fucking joke. Look at the woman who's helping her with it! Her blush is so dark she looks like she ran into one of David's famous uppercuts. And she had these random pale splotches all over her face. It was like she tried to contour and forgot to blend? I don't know....not the person I'd be collaborating over makeup with. 

I see Nathan is still as crazy as ever. He sees one dodgy article and he's sending 5 page texts. Wtf???

Also, despite the fact that I think David's mom is probably a real shitty person, that was so uncalled of when Nathan tried dragging her into all the drama. He barely sees Kaiser, then acts all offended because Jenelle didn't show for drop off. 

But, of course, David had to top them all by threatening to "break fucking faces" in front of the kids. Like its normal dinner conversation. He's awful. 

I thought Nathan sounded very rehearsed and inauthentic in that moment. He hasn't been in screen much lately. This season it's like he's trying to make David out as bad as possible...which is pointless as hell.

Yes! I don’t care what issues Leah’s kid was keeping inside. You kick my car seat, I’m gonna snatch that cell phone out of your hand.  

I was also telling my TV (I have no one else at home who is interested in this show) that if I were Jenelle I wouldn’t be designing  makeup made by that consulting lady.  Wow! Too much. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
(edited)
41 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Kailyn on the after show:

image.png.b85c0df7a7fa91994fafa7e3d1cc37a8.png

YAS!!!

She was also wearing those same ripped black pants.  ??‍♀️

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Maire said:

So So Brianna Javi and all the kids were going to show up in "Team Javi" shirts and rub it in Kail's face that she was left out? Naaaaah. Don't like Kail but glad she saw through that mess.

Kanal should see through that mess. She has calculated many schemes herself.

• Love 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think it's because she dips now. 

Does she really? ? 

3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

If there is some inside joke about Brianna’s sister saying Javi with a hard J, I wish they’d tell us.  Otherwise, I caaaaaaaaaaan’t.

BIRFDAY. Said multiple times by Briana. Brittany seems smarter than her but I can’t decide if she’s saying Javi wrong on purpose. Hah. Also, Brittany seemed to have taken her meds this episode and was actually rational! 

3 hours ago, druzy said:

I’d watch and before now I’ve had zero interest in MMA.

2 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

The make up chick consulting with her looked like a drag queen...not a bad thing...but I don’t think that was the look make up chick was going for. 

Most drag queens apply makeup much better and possibly with a lighter hand. ? 

47 minutes ago, druzy said:

1n.png

Bitch, pls! Acting like he’s some advocate now...I’m pretty sure he’s made homophobic comments in the past, please correct me if I’m wrong. This is so clearly an angle. Also, he’s making himself look worse by using said angle, David is a bad enough villain on his own, no need to act like you’re suddenly a crusader for gay rights, Nathan...

31 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Let’s play a game: I’ll describe the scenes and you guys guess which episode of TM2 I’m talking about:

• Chelsea calls her dad, crying about Adam.
  • Kailyn aggressively stonewalls everyone and ruins the fun to prove a point. 
  • Leah makes the complete opposite of good parenting choices at every turn, setting her daughters up for a dysfunctional life. 
  • Jenelle fights with an ex and makes co-parenting as difficult as possible. 
  • Briana doesn’t exist and is irrelevant.

LOL trick question it’s ALL of the episodes for the past eight years!!!

PERFECT!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17

I wish these people would stop trying to push responses out of these kids. It feels like they are constantly being interviewed instead of talked to. How do you feel about this? What did you think about? Not that engaging with your child is bad. But, they are almost badering them most of the time. Fucking relax.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Where are all the postses? Ain’t nobody feel good watching this shit “no more.”

I am not watching anymore, but read here to get a summary of what is happening, and I have noticed also that there are a lot less posts for the episodes.  Plus just reading what people say about the show tells me quickly I am not missing much.  Gives me hope that the show might end one day!  lol

• Love 11
9 hours ago, TeeMo said:

And I hope Nathan happens to be visiting the Land the day the swamp opens up. Take care of the whole lot in one swoop. Tyler's sister from Teen Mom OG can also be there. 

I would love it if Amber could visit that day.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Maire said:

So So Brianna Javi and all the kids were going to show up in "Team Javi" shirts and rub it in Kail's face that she was left out? Naaaaah. Don't like Kail but glad she saw through that mess.

Yea, they are just really tacky. IMO, they are getting way too much glee out of it. I actually think they like fucking with Kail more than they actually like each other. 

And notice how everyone's shirt said their name, but Javi's said - "Daddy"? Gross. 

8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm not a fan or advocate of corporal punishment, but for sure if my kid was talking to me that way from the back seat I'd pull over and snatch that electronic device out of his hands. 100%. 

I Don't know if Leah is just an ignorant/lazy mother, or if she's letting too much slide because she feels bad for Gracie. But she needs to take some parenting classes, for real. (Preferably in another state, since the schools aren't well there.) She needs to learn that she can have sympathy for her daughter and make special time for her, without excusing away her atrocious disrespect. 

I think Gracie also likely lost a lot of respect for Leah during those hard pillses years, and it's going to be hard to win that back. Gracie ain't no fool, and she was doing a lot of the heavy lifting around Cheeto Castle. 

7 hours ago, druzy said:

1n.png

Nathan is so fake. He's just capitalizing off of David's comments. 

• Love 24

Kail sure knows Javi's number...and as we've seen since the break up, Brianna agrees.   Javi cares about the cameras and little else, so she took what matters most to him away.   It's petty, but I love that it showed who Javi is.  

• Love 19
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, they are just really tacky. IMO, they are getting way too much glee out of it. I actually think they like fucking with Kail more than they actually like each other. 

Agreed. They have little to no chemistry. This was very clearly just a plot for more screen time. 

• Love 13