Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Bitter Baby Mama

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Leah had me seeing red. She nags and badgers Gracie, then gets mad at her when the poor kid finally snaps. Free Gracie.

Poor kid couldn't win.  I have defended Leah's behavior here--it seems to me that we owe these moms the assumption that they love their children, and it seems that's not always granted to Leah--but my god prepping your kid for an appointment with a therapist?  The whole point of therapy is that the patient gets to say whatever she wants in a safe place.  And then getting mad at the kid because she didn't know what the fuck her mother wanted her to say?  I still give Leah the assumption of love, but cheese on crackers, she's as dumb as a wall.  And at least a wall knows enough to keep quiet.

20 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m not excited about watching anymore.  I groan. I do get excited about reading here, though. 

Oh--are you excited? <grin>

• Love 22
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I don’t think anyone doubts that Leah loves her kids. That doesn’t make her a good parent. Those are separate things, imo.

Right.

I don't need to post "Leah loves her kids" when I am judging, criticizing and snarking on her bony ass. If her behavior warrants a criticism, so be it.

Yeah, I don't think her ass is all that. Looking at you Brittany.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Mothra said:

I agree with you about his not being a homophobe.  It was nice to see a guy who I would expect to be a jerk to all minorities actually say the right thing.

I want to like what he said, but I'm suspicious. Suddenly he's some champion of LGBT rights and wants to start fundraising? How convenient that this is the first we're hearing about his ally status, after he was called a homophobic slur by his baby mamma's baby daddy. I'm typically of the opinion that we need all the allies we can get, but we've seen Nathan act badly before, and I'm fairly confident he's doing this now so he can set himself apart from David in the general public's esteem. He already looked good compared to David, and here's a way to make himself look better. 

People do change, though, so I'm withholding my judgment for now. Maybe this is the impetus he needs to stop being a piece of shit generally.

• Love 6

Thank you @ghoulina. Agree 100 percent. I can't stand black and white thinking. I also don't like it when parents get blamed for every damn thing their kids do. I particularly despise the mothers being pulled apart for the actions of their kids when it took a guy to help create and raise that same child. Perhaps the fact the fathers aren't around is what set the stone for some people to end up being fucked up.

Plenty of parents DO THEIR JOB and they do it well and they can sometimes end up with children who end up being shitty people.

• Love 21

I judge on what I see.   I've seen the likes of the moms of David and Nathan and Adam condone and enable the abusive behavior of their boys.   It's was clear from jump street that David's mom will do nothing but defend that abusive ass.   They enable their abuse.  Point.  Blank.   Maybe the dads do as well, but I haven't seen them.   I'm not gonna sugar coat the part that these moms play in the abuse cycle.      I know nothing about the fathers of these abusers.   I imagine they are abusers as well, but we've seen zero about them. 

And yep, Barb created Jenelle too.   And she's gone a long way to righting those sins in taking care of Jace and giving him at least a chance.   He's still seriously messed up and she's no perfect parent, but at least she tried to do a little better than she did when creating her messed up kids.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I judge on what I see.   I've seen the likes of the moms of David and Nathan and Adam condone and enable the abusive behavior of their boys.   It's was clear from jump street that David's mom will do nothing but defend that abusive ass.   They enable their abuse.  Point.  Blank.   Maybe the dads do as well, but I haven't seen them.   I'm not gonna sugar coat the part that these moms play in the abuse cycle.      I know nothing about the fathers of these abusers.   I imagine they are abusers as well, but we've seen zero about them. 

And yep, Barb created Jenelle too.   And she's gone a long way to righting those sins in taking care of Jace and giving him at least a chance.   He's still seriously messed up and she's no perfect parent, but at least she tried to do a little better than she did when creating her messed up kids.  

I agree with you about David and Adam's mom. I'm just not sure about Nathan's. I thought she seemed like a nice woman, but that she makes sure to follow the rules and doesn't coddle Nathan. I didn't watch his special, though - so maybe I missed something. We haven't seen much of her on the regular show. I'm just curious, what is it about Doris that makes you think she condones and enables Nathan's bad behavior? 

I see her more as a Barb. Someone who isn't perfect, but tries to do the right thing and put the kids first. 

David's mom seems just as dysfunctional as the rest of his family. 

We've never seen Adumb's mom, but the fact that's she shaming CHELSEA in court, and violating court orders while putting Aubree's safety at risk, tells me all I need to know about her. 

• Love 22
(edited)
34 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I want to like what he said, but I'm suspicious. Suddenly he's some champion of LGBT rights and wants to start fundraising? How convenient that this is the first we're hearing about his ally status, after he was called a homophobic slur by his baby mamma's baby daddy. I'm typically of the opinion that we need all the allies we can get, but we've seen Nathan act badly before, and I'm fairly confident he's doing this now so he can set himself apart from David in the general public's esteem. He already looked good compared to David, and here's a way to make himself look better. 

People do change, though, so I'm withholding my judgment for now. Maybe this is the impetus he needs to stop being a piece of shit generally.

I’m still looking for evidence of Nathan saying homophobic things but it’s a lot harder now because all the articles are about David and what he has said about Nathan or what he has said in general about gay people. Nathan was “accused” of being gay early on in his relationship with Jenelle because he posed for some bathhouse in Las Vegas where gay men meet to hook up. Remember when Nathan was a “model?” Lol. Here’s what he said at the time: (source: http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-nathan-fights-gay-rumors-597967/)

60CE71A5-D2F5-41CA-96A3-DF06F03E20DE.jpeg

https://mobile.twitter.com/PBandJenelley_1/status/349931816695762947/photo/1

He protests pretty hard. I also kind of side eye anyone who gets offended at being called gay...is it really an insult in this day and age? I’m not gay and wouldn’t care if I were called gay. I’d just be like I’m not so...? Also lol at “extremely religious,” you sure follow all the tenets of Christianity don’t ya, Nathan?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

It's not so much that I have witnessed him directly being homophobic, but we know he's violent against women and generally a bad dude. Bad dudes who are awful to women don't tend to be LGBT friendly.

• Love 4

Ugh. I get so irritated at people who get so high and mighty about homosexuality but have had countless sexual partners, children out of wedlock, lived with partners outside of marriage, etc.  Fun little news flash: God sees ANY sex outside of marriage to be a sin.  And, since God sees all sin as equal, you are right there on the same level with the homosexuals you have such an issue with.  Something about removing the plank for your eye before pointing out the speck in your neighbor's...  

So funny how many "Christians" out there who are quick to call out sins that they don't struggle with while ignoring the ones they do (lust, greed, gluttony, anyone?)

• Love 21
46 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I feel as you do.  I said that he "said the right thing," and I don't know whether or not he believes what he said.  He never struck me as someone who would care about LGBTQ rights, but as you say people do change.  At least he checked David on using that slur; it's necessary for everyone to speak up when words like that are used, and whatever his motivation, I'm glad Nathan stepped up, at least verbally.

• Love 7

Yeah, you're right, Mothra. Even if he has ulterior motives and is a bad guy overall, he did at least say the right thing and call David out. I'm torn on whether I'd rather have people pay lip service to LGBT issues or just outright be their bigoted selves so at least we know who they are, but maybe he's turning a corner. He has definitely become more likeable with David in the picture, generally.

• Love 7
(edited)
22 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Ugh. I get so irritated at people who get so high and mighty about homosexuality but have had countless sexual partners, children out of wedlock, lived with partners outside of marriage, etc.  Fun little news flash: God sees ANY sex outside of marriage to be a sin.  And, since God sees all sin as equal, you are right there on the same level with the homosexuals you have such an issue with.  Something about removing the plank for your eye before pointing out the speck in your neighbor's...  

So funny how many "Christians" out there who are quick to call out sins that they don't struggle with while ignoring the ones they do (lust, greed, gluttony, anyone?)

Yep.

Note, Nathan does not call out David on being an abuser. Because Nathan himself is an abuser. Why does he encourage Jenelle as being in a good relationship and text to her that she and David make a "good couple" and yet, quickly points out to Dumb Fuck's mom that they are drug users? Which one is it, Nathan? It is all about his own agenda. I can't with a steroid-using, brain-damaged abuser trying to be the voice of reason.

Nathan can take several hundred seats. He is in no position to call out anyone. 

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 7

In the restaurant scene with Leah, Gracie reminded me of Jace when he's alone with Jenelle and she's pumping him for information.  Gracie didn't make eye contact with Leah, and seemed to pretend to be very interested in the straw and lemon in her glass.   Leah needs to back off that kid.

It was nice to see Ensley smile when she saw Kaiser.  That's the most animated I've ever seen her.  I hope they grow up with a good relationship because they're going to need each other. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Inga said:

This! Yes! What is up with those glasses! I thought she looked like a tiny David Koresh.

OMG, I just choked on my lunch laughing at this. My coworkers wanted to know what was so funny but if I told them it would lead to questions about my television habits and worse, about the funny website I read. This is my safe space and I don't want anyone in my real life to know about it. 

If Gracie grows up to be a megalomaniac cult leader, we will know why - those hideous glasses (and her upbringing).  

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I agree with you about David and Adam's mom. I'm just not sure about Nathan's. I thought she seemed like a nice woman, but that she makes sure to follow the rules and doesn't coddle Nathan. I didn't watch his special, though - so maybe I missed something. We haven't seen much of her on the regular show. I'm just curious, what is it about Doris that makes you think she condones and enables Nathan's bad behavior? 

I see her more as a Barb. Someone who isn't perfect, but tries to do the right thing and put the kids first. 

David's mom seems just as dysfunctional as the rest of his family. 

We've never seen Adumb's mom, but the fact that's she shaming CHELSEA in court, and violating court orders while putting Aubree's safety at risk, tells me all I need to know about her. 

David’s mom tends to agree with David on every psycho subject he discusses on Facebook.  She is always in the comments agreeing with him.  We know where he gets his beliefs from. She’s the babysitter and house keeper. She’s probably on their payroll.  She is gonna agree with anything David and Jenelle say. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

It burns me up so much that people like Nathan use their "religion" and their bible to spew their disgust at the LGBTQ community, but they forget having sex prior to marriage IS A SIN according to their religion. Having children out of wedlock IS A SIN. Judging others IS A SIN. Those people don't even go to church, I bet. I have run into a few people who try and use that kind of thinking to justify their ignorance and bias, but as soon as I reminded them about all the sins they are committing, they either backed down or tried to imply being gay is the worst sin ever.

I was raised Catholic. I still am. I am also a parent to two gay children, as most of you know. Screw all those, like Nathan, who use the bible when it suits their agenda.

And let's not forget that David (and I bet Nathan in the past) uses "gay" not to mean homosexual but to mean stupid or creepy or any number of bad things.  Their use of the word gay doesn't have anything at all to do with Sodom and Gomorrah; it's an ugly use of a word to insult and hurt someone else.  It implies that there is something very wrong about being gay, or Catholic, or disabled, or whatever your favorite group to bully is.  So it really isn't a two-sided coin--either you use "gay" as a slur/you support LGBTQ rights--it's just a matter of not being a bully.  Or an asshole.

• Love 6

Wasn't this the same Nathan who told Jenelle to take full custody of Kaiser and that he didn't want him anymore? over a text message no less. Man, these kids are really screwed.

And Nathan can shut it with his newfound morals. The ONLY reason he is coming off better this season is because David is outdoing him in being crazy. If Cole were to defend LGBT, I'd say that's great and i'm really happy to hear it... but Nathan saying it comes off sooo phony and he's asking  LGBT people to come see him fight David in an MMA match? How does Jenelle even find these people? You really think she can't stoop any lower each time she dates another guy, but she really knows how to prove us wrong.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

It's not so much that I have witnessed him directly being homophobic, but we know he's violent against women and generally a bad dude. Bad dudes who are awful to women don't tend to be LGBT friendly.

Right and I actually remember farrrrr in the recesses of my brain him saying outright homophobic things, more than just in relation to his “religion.” I’ll keep looking because I’m that sure it’s out there.

2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Yeah, you're right, Mothra. Even if he has ulterior motives and is a bad guy overall, he did at least say the right thing and call David out. I'm torn on whether I'd rather have people pay lip service to LGBT issues or just outright be their bigoted selves so at least we know who they are, but maybe he's turning a corner. He has definitely become more likeable with David in the picture, generally.

I feel like Jenelle’s latest ex always becomes more likable when their relationship is over and she starts a new one with an even bigger psycho. She always manages to find an even worse asshole. It’s uncanny.

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

David’s mom tends to agree with David on every psycho subject he discusses on Facebook.  She is always in the comments agreeing with him.  We know where he gets his beliefs from. She’s the babysitter and house keeper. She’s probably on their payroll.  She is gonna agree with anything David and Jenelle say. 

This is good to know, I felt kind of bad about initially being so hard on her but all the evidence points to it being justified.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Abmis said:

In the restaurant scene with Leah, Gracie reminded me of Jace when he's alone with Jenelle and she's pumping him for information.  Gracie didn't make eye contact with Leah, and seemed to pretend to be very interested in the straw and lemon in her glass.   Leah needs to back off that kid.

The kids didn't sign up for this show. Gracie's therapy should be a private issue. I get that Leah has little to nothing going on right now, but pick something else to focus on. Please. I'd rather shit through one of her mind-numbing "inspirational speeches" then witness her basically out an entire therapy session on air. 

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Right and I actually remember farrrrr in the recesses of my brain him saying outright homophobic things, more than just in relation to his “religion.” I’ll keep looking because I’m that sure it’s out there.

Here are some screenshots.

nat.png

nath.png

n1.png

• Love 4
On 6/5/2018 at 2:42 PM, ghoulina said:

True, but why the 10 page text? That was truly crazy. What's Nathan's agenda here? Does he somehow STILL have feelings for Jenelle? Is he just trying to rile David just for fun? Is he just off his rocker???

I think Nathan and Jenelle still have feelings for each other actually, and of all the messes, I liked their mess the best. He seems hung up on her and something about the way she talks about him makes it seem as though she also harbours unresolved feelings for him. He texts her a seemingly concerned text message, which was kinda sweet, BUT THEN he goes on about how she and David are a good couple etc. So now I'm back to thinking that yes, maybe he's off his rocker. 

That scene where David was all riled up and cursing like mad talking about what he was gona do to Nathan, all I could focus on was his daughters being RIGHT THERE, witnessing that. How frightening for a child and particularly Maryssa. What a way to speak and behave in front of your young children. He is truly vile.  I wish so much that divorce would happen already. 

Also, whyyyyy can't Jenelle be mature enough to handle her own drop offs 

Javi is wayyyy too much of a soft gullible good guy for Briana, that deleted scene made me nauseous, he falls so hard and moves so fast. It seemed to repel Briana in the aired scene discussing their "future". She had no interest in him from the get go.

I think Leah is doing her best. Chelsea looked very pretty. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

Nathan is a hypocrite.

Precisely.

My girl @druzy always has her files on her hard drive, ready to pull out and throw it down at any time.

Girl, I can see you working with MTV as these assholes begin to deflect and deny, and as someone shouts, "Show us the proof!", here you come out and throw down the proof of their words and actions. BAM!!! lol

34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The kids didn't sign up for this show. Gracie's therapy should be a private issue. I get that Leah has little to nothing going on right now, but pick something else to focus on. Please. I'd rather shit through one of her mind-numbing "inspirational speeches" then witness her basically out an entire therapy session on air. 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Abmis said:

It was nice to see Ensley smile when she saw Kaiser.  That's the most animated I've ever seen her.  I hope they grow up with a good relationship because they're going to need each other. 

Agree.

Leah is hindering not helping. She also dumps too much shit on Gracie. She doesn't understand that her child can only soak in so much of what she says. The rest won't be ingested. It is just her hearing her mom blabber on and on sounding just like the teachers on Charlie Brown.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Nathan is a hypocrite.

No I get the point of the post. I just can't follow the language they are using or what they are even inferring in that thread? It's almost like another language

On a side note though, doesn't everyone say silly things when they are younger and then feel differently about using certain words etc as they age and mature. Nathan may have learned the error of his ways, given that those posts go back a few years. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I feel like Jenelle’s latest ex always becomes more likable when their relationship is over and she starts a new one with an even bigger psycho. She always manages to find an even worse asshole. It’s uncanny.

Jenelle has a talent that might interest the military or something.  She is able to bring out the very worst in everyone she encounters, from boyfriends to the other teen moms to her mother.  If she could figure out a way to monetize this skill she'd be a wealthy woman.  Assuming there's a market.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, BARISTA said:

That scene where David was all riled up and cursing like mad talking about what he was gona do to Nathan, all I could focus on was his daughters being RIGHT THERE, witnessing that. How frightening for a child and particularly Maryssa. What a way to speak and behave in front of your young children. He is truly vile.  I wish so much that divorce would happen already. 

Watching Maryssa in that scene was truly chilling. She sat there so stoically. Not a wince or a grimace. She's heard that all before. She probably knows to just shut down, go inside herself, and tune it all out. Heartbreaking for a kid her age. 

• Love 18

Now I've never hit anyone before but I've never wanted to slap someone in the face as much as I wanted to smack adams pathetic mom when she told Chelsea to grow up! Chelsea, has grown up and ur loser son is the entire problem. He's assaulting women, he is a useless drug addict who won't pay child support and he's a danger to Aubrey. If it were not for cheslsea Aubrey would have a very shitty life as adams spawn. If I were Chelsea I'd make sure the Linds never saw aubree agaib. Grandparents have no rights if they don't have custody and I certainly would not trust them! 

• Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Here are some screenshots.

nat.png

nath.png

n1.png

This is extra sick because kieffer was raped by a man as a child and Jenelle is throwing that in his face here. She’s done that other times too. She also shamed Nathan about being molested as a child. I hate her so much. 

@BARISTA This is when Jenelle and Nathan were together but I think she was also spotted with Kieffer around this time. I think what’s going on is that it was implied or said by someone  that Jenelle still had feelings for Kieffer then Nathan went off about Kieffer being gay because he’s an idiot who thinks that’s an insult. Then someone suggested that Nathan was the gay one and said that Nathan wished that Kieffer was gay so he could have sex with him and Jenelle in a threesome. Then Nathan says that out of Kieffer, Jenelle and himself he is the only one who hasn’t had “sex” with a guy. Also throwing shade about Kieffer’s     childhood RAPE as some sick insult. Then Kieffer is saying that Jenelle still wants him but he doesn’t want her. Kieffer also makes a ‘joke’ about them both having loose assholes anyway. Then Jenelle comes back ripping on Kieffer for being raped. Then Kieffer says the tension of his asshole has never been in question, aka he’s not gay. Quick translation: they’re all idiots but Nathan and Jenelle are also sick fucks for trying to use someone’s childhood trauma against them. I wouldn’t expect anything less from them though. I’m back to remembering how awful Nathan really is.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

n0.png

Thank you. I knew this existed. I should’ve just checked his twitter! And that’s why you’re the champ at this! Fuck Nathan.

1 hour ago, BARISTA said:

On a side note though, doesn't everyone say silly things when they are younger and then feel differently about using certain words etc as they age and mature. Nathan may have learned the error of his ways, given that those posts go back a few years. 

Maybe I’m sensitive but I don’t think homophobic slurs are “silly things.” Also, he was 25 (weeks from turning 26) at the time. I might feel differently if he was like, fifteen at the time, instead.

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Jenelle has a talent that might interest the military or something.  She is able to bring out the very worst in everyone she encounters, from boyfriends to the other teen moms to her mother.  If she could figure out a way to monetize this skill she'd be a wealthy woman.  Assuming there's a market.

Hahahaha, it’s truly crazy how she finds these assholes or they find her.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I know that's a typo but I love even MORE!

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This is extra sick because kieffer was raped by a man as a child and Jenelle is throwing that in his face here. She’s done that other times too. I hate her so much. 

I think what’s going on is that it was implied that Jenelle still had feelings for Kieffer then Nathan went off about Kieffer being gay because he’s an idiot who thinks that’s an insult. Then someone suggested that Nathan was the gay one and wished that Kieffer was gay so he could have sex with him and Jenelle. Then Nathan says that out of Kieffer and Jenelle and himself he is the only one who hasn’t had “sex” with a guy. Also bring up Kieffer’s childhood RAPE as some insult. Then Kieffer is saying that Jenelle still wants him but he doesn’t want her. Kieffer also makes a joke about them having loose assholes anyway. Then Jenelle comes back ripping on Kieffer for being raped. Then Kieffer says the tension of his asshole has never been in question. Quick translation: they’re all idiots but Nathan and Jenelle are also sick fucks for trying to use someone’s childhood trauma against them. I wouldn’t expect anything less from them though. 

Thank you. I knew this existed. I should’ve just checked his twitter! And that’s why you’re the champ at this! Fuck Nathan.

Maybe I’m sensitive but I don’t think homophobic slurs are “silly things.” Also, he was 25 (weeks from turning 26) at the time. I might feel differently if he was like, fifteen at the time, instead.

Word to everything.

You are certainly correct about slurs. Nathan knows damn well what he is saying and tweeting and it doesn't get a pass simply because they are from a few years ago. This is not a case of a guy who suddenly decided he had a change of heart. Abusers don't change their stance overnight and neither do racists, sexists, and those who biased against homosexuals. Where was his stance against the use of the N word when Jenelle was using it against Keiffer?

4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Bwhahahaha I just noticed it.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/4/2018 at 8:54 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I forgot about the make up artist. Was that intentional? Those brows...that Gozer the Gozerian blush job...the contacts...why?

It's two days later and I am still chuckling to myself about this comment. Gozer the Gozerian...?

Edited by shoovenbooty
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kira28 said:

Now I've never hit anyone before but I've never wanted to slap someone in the face as much as I wanted to smack adams pathetic mom when she told Chelsea to grow up! Chelsea, has grown up and ur loser son is the entire problem. He's assaulting women, he is a useless drug addict who won't pay child support and he's a danger to Aubrey. If it were not for cheslsea Aubrey would have a very shitty life as adams spawn. If I were Chelsea I'd make sure the Linds never saw aubree agaib. Grandparents have no rights if they don't have custody and I certainly would not trust them! 

I just don't know where that woman gets off. "Grow up"??? What exactly is Chelsea doing that comes across as immature? Protecting her child? Not letting that deadbeat POS skate on his financial obligations? Honoring the fact that her daughter IS part of the DeBoer family? Yea, so immature. 

46 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Ha ha, I didn't even catch that! Yea, still stand by it. 

• Love 14

Chelsea is a better person than I am.  My ass would have been back in court asap taking away Adam's parents visitation if I would have been talked to like Adam's mom talked to her.  Your son is a deadbeat dad and piece of shit human being but she needs to grow up?!  Have several seats lady.

This may have been mentioned in another thread (and my apologies if it has been) but do his parents have any legal rights to Aubree? I'm in Canada but I know it varies from state to state.  Even if they did, surely his parents allowing Adam to visit with her/going against court orders would work against them?  Or is Chelsea just being a good person and allowing the relationship between Aubree and her grandparents?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That’s a perfect misspelling! 

• Love 8

No matter rights or not, Adam's Parents have always been involved with her so that would likely hurt her to lose them. Chelsea will allow them as long as she feels she's safe there. They are lucky she is considering them at all.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

HEYYYY BITTERAPPLE!!!!

BAED5B61-97CC-4607-B9C0-AF1B5F8E3675.jpeg

She looks like a glamour shot from Toddlers and Tiaras.  Are there any hairs at all in her eyebrows?  Are they totally stenciled in with a Sharpie?

Thanks to the folks who dug up Nathan's disgusting tweets.  Okay, he probably has not changed his homophobic ways, but I still appreciate his speaking up when David used "gay" as a slur, no matter whether Nathan's motivation was enlightenment or just to dig at David.  It's important to speak up.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

This reminds me of Nathan.

Lmao! This is perfect! I miss this show so much! I quote it all the time. The other day i said “i wrote a song about it, like to hear it? Here it go “ and of course none of the 20 year olds i work with got it. 

• Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, Mothra said:

Yeah, but the racism seeped in:  "It's like you don't use the N-word to black people."  I hope I'm wrong and he [Nathan] meant "about" black people, or better "you don't use the N-word" period.

Sure, Jan. The hypocrisy and double standards with Nathan is enough to make me want to puke.

Nathan didn't utter one word to defend black people or take to his social media accounts to denounce the use of the word "n***er" when Jenelle texted it many times over to Keefuh when she and Nathan were texting him. By remaining silent, he showed he had no objections to it being used. I will bet my last dollar he uses the word on the regular.

Okay, he probably has not changed his homophobic ways, but I still appreciate his speaking up when David used "gay" as a slur, no matter whether Nathan's motivation was enlightenment or just to dig at David.  It's important to speak up.

I have a sibling who is a gay. I'd prefer the likes of Nathan not speak up. He is an abuser who is ignorant, hateful, a moron and an imbecile and who has used homophobic slurs on the regular. He has abused females and has also used gendered-related insults against them.  Nathan has a history of using grossly objectionable language and behavior which includes numerous accusations and charges of assault, particularly against females.

Is it only important to speak up when it comes to using slurs against homosexuals?  Is it permitted to use gender-based insults and slurs against females, and having remained silent when the N word was used in his presence only to later denounce the use of gay slurs?

Nathan still hasn't spoken up about the insults he has hurled to females nor has he apologized for ever abusing women. I guess his stance on violence towards women remains the same.

Jo and vee had a look of “you did this shit to us, puta!”

They sure did. Kail had the audacity to sit there and act as if her shit don't stink as she rattled off the text messages from Briana. That argument via text would not have occurred but for Kail and her shitty attitude. Her anger just seethes right through social media. The sloppy seconds comment was so reminiscent of how she talked to Vee when she began dating Jo. Kail can't comprehend how she is repeating the same pattern with Javi as she did with Jo. She knows nothing else because she continues to see herself as being mistreated by others.

11 hours ago, Inga said:

This! Yes! What is up with those glasses! I thought she looked like a tiny David Koresh.

I recall we had this conversation last season when Ali sported those glasses. I don't think they look cute. The David Koresh comment is priceless!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Inga said:

Lmao! This is perfect! I miss this show so much! I quote it all the time. The other day i said “i wrote a song about it, like to hear it? Here it go “ and of course none of the 20 year olds i work with got it. 

Yes!!! I have the same problem. No one gets my jokes from this show.  Sigh

• Love 8