Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Bitter Baby Mama

druzy
  • Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I completely agree, we can't possibly judge that comment out of context, we don't know what it was in response to,  and anything to do with visitation and custody of children in court is a tension filled stressful environment for everyone concerned.

In case anyone missed what was really going on here, Chelsea was trying to cut Adam's parents entirely out of the picture ,while using her control over Aubree to get back at Adam, as per. Adam's visits up to this had been taking place at his parents house, and in more recent times the court had imposed supervised visitation at their house, and rightly so. Chelsea does seem to realise that Adam is entitled to visits with Aubree, but her application here was to move those visits from his parents house to a visitation centre. That greatly affects the quality of the visitations between Aubree and Adam, but Adam deserves no sympathy, he did this to himself. The other consequence however, is that there would be no court scheduled visits between Aubree and her grandparents at their house anymore, so Chelsea would be in full control of when/if Aubree would ever get to see her grandparents going forward. 

So ya, if I was Adam's mom who seems to care about Aubree and wants those visits to continue, I'd be pretty pissed at Chelsea trying to cut me out like that. Why? Because she didn't feel Adam's parents were supervising the visits adequately?  If he was taking Aubree out of the house alone then that's not ok, but say if the grandparents left him and Aubree to play in the next room, or while they ran next door for something, Chelsea could have been dramatizing those incidents for her own advantage. 

The reality is that, Aubree has been going to Adam's parents house on a regular basis for the past 8 years and seems to have a good relationship with them. Sometimes Adam was there, sometimes he wasn't. Chelsea knew Adam was doing drugs for years. But at no stage was there ever a suggestion that Aubree was ever in danger there. There has been no suggestion that Adam would ever physically harm Aubree, and if there was even a remote likelihood of that happening, the courts would outright refuse Adam visitation, period.

Chelsea used Adam's (then recent) drug use and incident of domestic violence to plump up a case to curtail Aubree's involvement with Adam and his family even further. The more she craved completeness in her "perfect world" with Cole, the more she wanted Adam and his family out of the picture. Her sole aim has been to wave a magic wand and have Aubree be Cole's biological daughter and play like Adam never existed. And while she has good reasons to wish that, IMO it's the height of immaturity, and if Adam's mom sees what I see, I sure don't blame her for telling Chelsea to grow up! That comment was about Chelsea's actions, not about Adams. 

And what actions deserve a response like "grow up"? That comment is better suited towards the abusive prick who can't bother to grow up, be responsible, and pay his overdue $10k child support. 

Any parent who has a continuous issue with drugs, a pattern of arrests, is an abuser who continues to violate TROs, and who has violated probation and court orders numerous times, and has put his child in perilous situations (not using seat belt for example) is likely going to find themselves in court by the other parent. This is not something Chelsea does for shits and giggles. I dealt with many single parents who dealt with a parent like Adam back when I worked as a paralegal. Those are the kind of actions that warrant a visit to court to curtail visitation and request supervised visitation. 

Chelsea REQUESTED visitation take place at the Lind's home because she did not want it to occur at the supervised visitation center.  

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

And what actions deserve a response like "grow up"? That comment is better suited towards the abusive prick who can't bother to grow up, be responsible, and pay his overdue $10k child support. 

I dealt with many single parents who dealt with a parent like Adam back when I worked as a paralegal. Those are the kind of actions that warrant a visit to court to curtail visitation and request supervised visitation. 

Chelsea REQUESTED visitation take place at the Lind's home because she did not want it to occur at the supervised visitation center. I know Chelsea is not liked, but it is only right to get the facts correct. 

The point is that we don't know the context of that comment, we are hearing it from Chelsea's side only which is why I don't believe it is fair for us to immediately judge Adam's mom, somebody who has decided to stay out of this show. Yes of course Adam should be told to grow up every day, and worse, but that's an entirely separate conversation.  

I can't comment on the work of a paralegal, but as a lawyer dealing with these types of cases in court every day, I can say that yes she was entitled to bring him back to court to curtail visitation even further if she felt that was really necessary, and he certainly makes it easy for her to build a case against him, but I see a bigger picture here. And I can understand why Adam's mom would be upset and disappointed at Chelsea taking that route and at the ultimate outcome. And yes she's not entitled to regular visitation as a grandparent, but I imagine in her mind she felt she was doing a good job as matters stood and there was no need to change it, she possibly considers Chelsea dramatic and spiteful. The court application is basically Chelsea's way of telling Adam's mom - I don't think you're doing a good job taking care of Aubree during the supervised visitations in your home and so I'm going back to ask the court to move them to the visitation center. 

That's gonna hurt any grandmother in that position, regardless of whether or not it was warranted. 

45 minutes ago, lezlers said:

The Linds have shown over and over again they have no respect for the courts and can't be trusted to keep Aubree safe around Adam (kind of like Jen and Larry.) They will always put Adam over Aubree.   Chelsea also mentioned that the Linds will still get one weekend a month with Aubree at their home.  That's more than the vast majority of grandparents get by way of visitation and I thought that was very kind and generous of Chelsea.  So no, I really don't think she's on some spiteful quest to ensure the Linds never get to see Aubree again. 

That is simply not true. A kid can have a dirtbike accident anywhere, no matter who they are with. As far as we know, no harm has EVER come to Aubree while she was at the Linds home, over 8 YEARS, if it had, the courts would've revoked the visitation long ago. Same goes for Bentley at Jen and Larrys. All of these grandparents can be criticised for how their own sons turned out, but the grandchildren have not come to any harm in their homes and it is wrong to suggest otherwise. 

And no, Chelsea said the court "gave" the Linds one weekend per month with Aubree at their home, Chelsea did not have any say in that so she cannot be described as kind and generous in that regard, her application was to have the scheduled visitations completely moved from their home. The court made that Order because of the fact that Aubree has been spending every second weekend at the Linds for so long now, to pull that from her routine would have had the potential to cause her significant emotional harm. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The point is that we don't know the context of that comment, we are hearing it from Chelsea's side only which is why I don't believe it is fair for us to immediately judge Adam's mom, somebody who has decided to stay out of this show. Yes of course Adam should be told to grow up every day, and worse, but that's an entirely separate conversation.  

I agree with you that we do not know why it was said to Chelsea and under what circumstances. That is a fair assessment. It sounded pretty harsh, according to Chelsea, so it does make one ponder why a woman would say such a thing to Chelsea.  Chelsea doesn't have a history of lying or exaggerating so, her credibility is what makes me believe the comment was said in a somewhat harsh manner.

@druzy or @Mkay did Chelsea tweet anything about it? I know she doesn't always go into much on social media about what transpired on the show, but I wonder if maybe someone asked her about Adumb's mother's comment.

As far as we know, no harm has EVER come to Aubree while she was at the Linds home, over 8 YEARS, if it had, the courts would've revoked the visitation long ago.

If you are speaking about Adumb's visitation, that is simply not true. Plenty of lawyers and non-lawyers know that plenty of children can be harmed and have been harmed and the courts have allowed a parent to retain custody and/or visitation. I see plenty of people at my job who have committed some questionable acts such as child abuse or neglect and the courts have not revoked their parental rights. If you are talking about the grandparent's visitation, per South Dakota law, grandparent's have rights and the Lind's have had those rights established through the courts because Chelsea initiated it. Just like a parent with visitation rights, it will take a lot for a court to sever the rights of the grandparent's. It wouldn't be over one incident. It takes a lot more than violating one court order or committing a wrong to have anyone's parental rights severed as has been proven on this show time and time again and in the real world.

I don't believe any physical harm has come to Aubree in all that time. However, the Linds have violated the court order on numerous occasions when they allowed Adumb to have visitation with Aubree without them being there to supervise. That in itself was a dangerous move and that is harmful.  Adumb may not get physical with Aubree (yet), but his verbal and emotional abuse is just as harmful. 

And no, Chelsea said the court "gave" the Linds one weekend per month with Aubree at their home, Chelsea did not have any say in that so she cannot be described as kind and generous in that regard,

The original poster is stating Chelsea originally initiated the order long ago, not in the most recent court matter. The most recent court matter changed the visitation from the original order. The Linds originally had Aubree every other weekend. So, in that respect, the court did curtail their visitation significantly and rightly so without cutting them off completely. The Linds are losing more and more visitation due to their constant violations of the court order.

Chelsea did initiate the original order back when Chelsea took Adumb to court over his constant violations and his many arrests. Chelsea's fears were that Aubree would not be in safe hands. She felt it would be better to have the Linds supervise his visits. That was over five years ago.

And yes she's not entitled to regular visitation as a grandparent, but I imagine in her mind she felt she was doing a good job

As per the law, Mr. and Mrs. Lind are entitled to visitation, but that is only if the parent with custody chooses to offer the grandparents that right. They never initiated visitation rights. That was Chelsea's doing. Initially it was informal, but Chelsea gave them a regular visitation order when she filed the paperwork asking the courts to curtail Adumb's visitation.

Mrs. Lind can think all she wants that she was doing a good job. We don't know what is in her mind. She hasn't spoken on camera. However, her actions speak differently. She was not doing a good job nor was she respecting the court orders when she continuously violated the terms of the agreement to keep her son from taking Aubree away from her home. It is clear why her son thinks he can throw the middle finger at the law and the courts. She seems to have led by example.

That's gonna hurt any grandmother in that position, regardless of whether or not it was warranted. 

It was warranted. Not every grandmother would violate a court order if they truly wanted to continue visitation. When a court orders and mandates a person do something, you better do it. But for her stupid actions, she is now down to one weekend per month with Aubree. That is likely what set her off to say "grow up" to Chelsea. It was probably said out of anger because the stupid imbecile was likely upset at the consequences issued upon her by the judge for her constant violation of the court order.  If you are old enough to be a grandmother, you better realize you can't fuck with the courts. This is one major reason why I give that woman the side-eye because someone who has violated a court order on numerous occasions by putting their grandchild in harm's way, deserves having her visitation time reduced. It is also another reason why I don't give her credibility regarding the remark, "Grow up" and I certainly do not believe she said it in some harmless fashion.

Like, dislike, or hate Chelsea, IMO it is rather unfair to change or alter the facts of what has transpired to fit one's narrative. I despise Jenelle, but for all the times that it has been pointed out that she needs to have her rights terminated, I am there defending her (which really is hard to do) to point out there is simply nothing that has happened that warrants such a thing to occur.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 13

Plus, Aubree's getting older, she's going to want to have sleepovers, play sports or be involved in activities on the weekends.  She's not going to want to spend as much time with her grandparents.  In my opinion, one weekend a month is too much.  Never mind the fact that the Linds have broken Chelsea's trust by allowing Adam take Aubree alone or surprise her with a visit Easter weekend in direct violation of the custody order.

If she hadn't gone back to court to further protect Aubree after Adam's recent arrests and accusations of drug use, people would've criticized her. Now she's judged for being hurt by the comments of someone she's trusted and tried to work with for years?

• Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Plus, Aubree's getting older, she's going to want to have sleepovers, play sports or be involved in activities on the weekends.  She's not going to want to spend as much time with her grandparents.  In my opinion, one weekend a month is too much.  Never mind the fact that the Linds have broken Chelsea's trust by allowing Adam take Aubree alone or surprise her with a visit Easter weekend in direct violation of the custody order.

If she hadn't gone back to court to further protect Aubree after Adam's recent arrests and accusations of drug use, people would've criticized her. Now she's judged for being hurt by the comments of someone she's trusted and tried to work with for years?

This is very true. Chelsea has done more to protect Aubree via using the courts than Maci ever has.

Honestly, I think it is just the pure contempt for Chelsea. Like her or hate her, the point is the information that is being presented are FACTS.  Changing up those facts to fit an opinion doesn't hold water. It is not a matter of opinions or us giving our views.  It reminds me of the topic of Leah ignoring the doctor's orders. It is not about us thinking she is harming her daughter. A doctor has stated emphatically that Leah is bringing harm to her daughter by ignoring his orders.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I completely agree, we can't possibly judge that comment out of context, we don't know what it was in response to,  and anything to do with visitation and custody of children in court is a tension filled stressful environment for everyone concerned.

In case anyone missed what was really going on here, Chelsea was trying to cut Adam's parents entirely out of the picture ,while using her control over Aubree to get back at Adam, as per. Adam's visits up to this had been taking place at his parents house, and in more recent times the court had imposed supervised visitation at their house, and rightly so. Chelsea does seem to realise that Adam is entitled to visits with Aubree, but her application here was to move those visits from his parents house to a visitation centre. That greatly affects the quality of the visitations between Aubree and Adam, but Adam deserves no sympathy, he did this to himself. The other consequence however, is that there would be no court scheduled visits between Aubree and her grandparents at their house anymore, so Chelsea would be in full control of when/if Aubree would ever get to see her grandparents going forward. 

So ya, if I was Adam's mom who seems to care about Aubree and wants those visits to continue, I'd be pretty pissed at Chelsea trying to cut me out like that. Why? Because she didn't feel Adam's parents were supervising the visits adequately?  If he was taking Aubree out of the house alone then that's not ok, but say if the grandparents left him and Aubree to play in the next room, or while they ran next door for something, Chelsea could have been dramatizing those incidents for her own advantage. 

The reality is that, Aubree has been going to Adam's parents house on a regular basis for the past 8 years and seems to have a good relationship with them. Sometimes Adam was there, sometimes he wasn't. Chelsea knew Adam was doing drugs for years. But at no stage was there ever a suggestion that Aubree was ever in danger there. There has been no suggestion that Adam would ever physically harm Aubree, and if there was even a remote likelihood of that happening, the courts would outright refuse Adam visitation, period.

Chelsea used Adam's (then recent) drug use and incident of domestic violence to plump up a case to curtail Aubree's involvement with Adam and his family even further. The more she craved completeness in her "perfect world" with Cole, the more she wanted Adam and his family out of the picture. Her sole aim has been to wave a magic wand and have Aubree be Cole's biological daughter and play like Adam never existed. And while she has good reasons to wish that, IMO it's the height of immaturity, and if Adam's mom sees what I see, I sure don't blame her for telling Chelsea to grow up! That comment was about Chelsea's actions, not about Adams. 

I don't really care how long Aubree has been going to the Linn's; they've proven they cannot adhere to court orders and have put Aubree at risk as a consequence. They deserve nothing, IMO. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, BARISTA said:

As far as we know, no harm has EVER come to Aubree while she was at the Linds home, over 8 YEARS, if it had, the courts would've revoked the visitation long ago

So we should just wait for something to happen? The Linds were letting Adam see Aubree unsupervised, sometimes even let him take her in his vehicle. Adam has MULTIPLE accidents and DUIs under his belt. It's by the grace of God that kid is still alive. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/8/2018 at 9:10 PM, Rebecca said:

Right and I think she recognizes that Aubree does have a lifelong relationship with her grandparents and that cutting off all contact, even if she could, would hurt Aubree. Now things have gotten so much worse she had no choice but to try and change things.

South Dakota has really strong grandparents rights.  Because they were doing most of the care of Aubree during Adam's visits, they would be able to sue for visitation if Chelsea tried to take it away.  I believe she got it dropped down to once a month and it seemed at one point she was there much more often than that. If they took it to court they could get far more than one weekend a month. 

Whoops, just saw the warning.  I'll leave this here because I don't think it's being inflammatory, but I also won't take it any further.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, hottesthw said:

That's the one and only thing I give Adam the slightest bit of credit for. We saw lots of bad actions from him while filming, but obviously there was good going on because Chelsea allowed the visits to happen and I'm sure even some were filmed. And Aubrre seems ok with her dad. Yet most of what was shown  was him fighting with producers, or showing up to an event with Chelsea or Randy narrating of how he's late, or what latest bad thing he did. Towards the end the guy was really damned if he did and damned if he didn't. So he sort of had a point. All they show is bad , so he was done.

As for his mom, I think that's unfair to judge. They aren't on t.v. and they obviously love Aubrre if they're still getting visits with her. I'm not naive enough to believe Chelsea has been Ms Perfect in all of this and hasn't made snide remarks off camera (based on what her and her father share on camera). So we don't know what his mom is dealing with being between Chelsea and her son. And IME, dealing with an addict is no fun. Throw in a baby mamma and young kids and it's a nightmare.

And this takes me back to comments I made during S1. He didn't want Chelsea or his kid. Chelsea and Randy fought to make Adam something he wasn't. He didn't deceive her, he just didn't live up to what they thought he should be when she became pregnant. I'm quite sure he treated her poorly before she laid down with him. She should have marched down to court on the way home from the hospital, got custody/support/visits in place from the start and been done with it. Instead those first years were her whining over him being mean. Why today his behavior is shocking to any of them is beyond me. 

All these girls need to realize when you have unprotected sex with a jerkoff, chances are he'll still be a jerkoff and you'll be stuck with a kid . You don't need MTV to tell you that . 

I feel like there is some truth to this. I know I'm not Chelsea's biggest fan, but I was really impressed with her in this episode. The best moment of this episode for me was seeing how relieved and happy she was about Aubree being safe. The tears of sheer joy in the car were so touching, and I really felt for her! However, I didn't really see the "grow up" thing as being as awful as it sounded when I read here (just now watched the episode). My theory is this: Chelsea handled the name change thing badly, in my opinion. I'm fully behind it, but I do think she should have spoken to Mrs. Lind of  about it, and not put that on Aubree. Aubree seemed uncomfortable when questioned about it, and shrugged it off as "fine." Of course Adam's mom wouldn't want to upset her grandchild over something like that, but maybe she really did want to talk to Chelsea about it! She wouldn't say, "Aubree, your mom is a little skank, and I'm really against her changing your name!" She would say, "that's fine," and hope to talk to her later.  I could see her maybe just feeling hurt at not being told directly, and feeling like Chelsea went behind her back. If she wanted to just mention that before court, and Chelsea said no, I could see why it would be annoying. Of course, whatever she said had Chelsea crying in the car, but I am kind of the same way. I can be thin-skinned, and I'll start bawling over a halfway rude comment that everyone else thinks is no big deal. 

Now, if it has ANYTHING to do with sexism, thinking adam is blameless, any small wrongs Chelsea has done (because compared to Adam, they aren't bad), then I TOTALLY think her saying anything to Chelsea is bullshit, and she had no right to upset her. However, I could see her just wanting to talk through the name change and see where Chelsea is coming from, and I think that's legitimate. She may not even want to change her mind, but possibly just wants to hear it from her.

Chelsea looked so pretty in that white sweater! I love a more grown up look on her. Also, isn't Chelsey Grace awesome?! She is such a good friend to go along with Chelsea, and Chelsea is a good friend to not cut her out after marriage and Watson. That whole scene was worth watching the show to me. 

Besides that scene, though, I was bored to tears. When javi started complaining about Kail not allowing the birthday party to be filmed, I just shut it off. This has nothing to do with teen moms anymore! I feel like I'm watching the real housewives of bitchville, but even worse because these are (mostly) trashy wannabes, with the exception of Chelsea, Jo, Corey, and very few others. 

I feel like now that we have Young and Pregnant, this show looks even worse by comparison. The girls on that are not exactly winners, but at least they will show their stories and not act like entitled "celebrities."

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
On 6/10/2018 at 10:01 AM, Eater of Worlds said:

South Dakota has really strong grandparents rights.  Because they were doing most of the care of Aubree during Adam's visits, they would be able to sue for visitation if Chelsea tried to take it away.  I believe she got it dropped down to once a month and it seemed at one point she was there much more often than that. If they took it to court they could get far more than one weekend a month. 

Whoops, just saw the warning.  I'll leave this here because I don't think it's being inflammatory, but I also won't take it any further.

Just to clarify, maybe you were not aware, but the Lind's visitation was reduced due to them violating the court order in the last court hearing. They had more visitation time before. Chelsea took the matter to court and had it reduced.

On 6/10/2018 at 6:54 PM, FairyDusted said:

Thanks for the link @druzy! Loved the best of Barb.

Me too.

• Love 7

The scene where Roxanne sits Javi down to discuss his intentions towards Brianna was almost hilarious but wasn’t because she’s stupid and he’s so thirsty.  This bitch is questioning how they’re going to make things work long distance? How about you slow your roll there lady and let them have a date or two? How ‘bout that?  And have we ever heard any indication that Roxy has been in any type of relationship other than lording over her daughters and trying to run their lives?  Maybe she’s not the best person to be doling out advice while nodding and squinting knowingly like some guru.  Settle down there Roxanne, they’re GOING TO A STRIP MALL STEAK HOUSE for 2 hours, not running off to elope.  “She’s a good girl.” <squint, curl lip, give the knowing side eye, and nod>  Yeah, no.  She’s not a good girl Roxanne.  News flash for ya chica, good girls don’t end up like Brianna. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

The scene where Roxanne sits Javi down to discuss his intentions towards Brianna was almost hilarious but wasn’t because she’s stupid and he’s so thirsty.  This bitch is questioning how they’re going to make things work long distance? How about you slow your roll there lady and let them have a date or two? How ‘bout that?  And have we ever heard any indication that Roxy has been in any type of relationship other than lording over her daughters and trying to run their lives?  Maybe she’s not the best person to be doling out advice while nodding and squinting knowingly like some guru.  Settle down there Roxanne, they’re GOING TO A STRIP MALL STEAK HOUSE for 2 hours, not running off to elope.  “She’s a good girl.” <squint, curl lip, give the knowing side eye, and nod>  Yeah, no.  She’s not a good girl Roxanne.  News flash for ya chica, good girls don’t end up like Brianna. 

3FD635DD-074C-4548-95B4-0436B955DF5F.gif

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

That was a whole lotta shit for a strip mall date. That whole family is so extra.

It seems all things happen in a strip mall. Even Nova's school looked like it was situated in a strip mall.

Is the club where Briana picks up putos and bangs them, in that same strip mall?

ETA: @guilfoyleatpp you and I posted at the same time. lol

Edited by Kazu
forgot a word
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/4/2018 at 10:21 PM, ghoulina said:

I ain't gonna lie, I teared up a bit when Chelsea started crying after court. That was pure relief right there. To know your kid isn't going to be put in a dangerous position anymore...I can't even imagine. 

I thought Nathan sounded very rehearsed and inauthentic in that moment. He hasn't been in screen much lately. This season it's like he's trying to make David out as bad as possible...which is pointless as hell.

I don't know how to break apart the two things above but anyway, I've never liked Chelsea. The baby talk, the uh at the end of words, I just can't deal with her. That being said, I felt her real emotion in the car after court and was happy for her.

Nathan totally sounded rehearsed. I thought he was saying that for the benefit of the cameras to make himself look good.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:52 AM, Rebecca said:

A cake “with her new last name to tell her” - really? Little things in the scheme of the show but I also hate how dramatic she is with the “DAD! *long pause for him to be like, what?*” on the phone. Just tell him. Glad she got what she wanted at court, obviously, though.

It's DAD-uh! Drives me nuts.

What have I done? I stopped watching this wreck of a show and MTV just had to put on a marathon on a day that I needed some junk TV. So now I'm up to date and have been pulled back in. OMG these people. Kail is such a wretched piece of trash. Leah looks to me like she's on something. Jenelle: nothing to say there. Those poor kids.  Did they ever say why they added Briana to this show? She's garbage too. Yikes.

Edited by configdotsys
clicked edit by accident
  • Love 9
On 6/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Kazu said:

It seems all things happen in a strip mall. Even Nova's school looked like it was situated in a strip mall.

Is the club where Briana picks up putos and bangs them, in that same strip mall?

ETA: @guilfoyleatpp you and I posted at the same time. lol

Now that you point that out, I just spent 3 months in Kissimmee, FL, which I think is where they live, and it is full of strip malls.

• Love 1

Does anyone besides me note the incredible narcissism of Jenelle, David and Nathan? It’s really gross, actually, it’s obvious they’ve come to view anyone who isn’t at their level of fame as just insignificant pawns whose feelings don’t matter and who they can behave any kind of way around. 

The way Nathan acted with David’s mom, so determined to read those texts aloud to her, despite noting how uncomfortable she was, it was allll about him making sure he could read to the cameras what David said to him. 

Then, when David’s mother goes back to Jenelle and David’s, instead of thanking her for doing that for them and apologizing that she had to deal with Nathan’s craziness, they were only concerned about themselves and how Nathan reading the texts out loud made THEM look and what Nathan was saying about THEM. Not even one word of, “Jesus, I’m so sorry you hadda deal with all that, we knew he’d be crazy with us but we didn’t think he’d act like such a nut with you.” 

Big Man David who loves to talk about what a tough guy he is didn’t even give a fuck that Nathan would talk that way to his mother and make her cry, notice that? He didn’t seem the least bit incensed, yet he was ready to basically kill Nathan for sending Jenelle that text. 

I would have it out with all 3 of them if I were her, they all need to be put in their place, you can’t just treat people as if they’re props in your show. 

• Love 5
On 6/9/2018 at 10:12 AM, BARISTA said:

I agree 10000% with this.  

The thing is, the grandparents obviously have a great, close relationship with Aubree - we see that from the show.  And (knowing Adam as we do) they have been caring for her every time she was there.  Think about that relationship!  No matter what she has with her dad, her grandparents have been there for her.  And then for Chelsea to refuse to see Grandma Donna, or speak to her - that shows me how mature she is.  That is a Jenelle move.

• Love 2
On 6/7/2018 at 10:30 AM, BitterApple said:

I agree. I know Kail shares part of the blame because the more she blathers on saying she doesn't care about Javi and Briana, the more it's obvious she does care, but why does Briana keep needling her? There's absolutely no reason for them to talk or sort out issues or be best friends. As long as Kail isn't interfering with Javi's time with Lincoln, there's nothing to discuss. 

There is, tho, bc when Kail has a problem with you, she doesn’t just ignore you and go about her day. She will do everything she can to make your life difficult. Kail is as petty as they come. 

• Love 7
On 6/27/2018 at 7:33 AM, heatherchandler said:

I agree 10000% with this.  

The thing is, the grandparents obviously have a great, close relationship with Aubree - we see that from the show.  And (knowing Adam as we do) they have been caring for her every time she was there.  Think about that relationship!  No matter what she has with her dad, her grandparents have been there for her.  And then for Chelsea to refuse to see Grandma Donna, or speak to her - that shows me how mature she is.  That is a Jenelle move.

Seriously.  I don't have an issue with Cole doing the drop-offs, but Adam certainly isn't his cross to bear. Chelsea's the one who got pregnant by a loser, not him. She needs to put on her big girl panties and deal with Donna. It's not like Adam's parents have any leverage in this situation, so what's Chelsea so afraid of? 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, Calm81 said:

I kid you not, when I watched last weeks episode on MTV.com I had to sit through Amazons commercial with the older lady getting that new Alexa video clock thingy 5 times in a row for EVERY commercial break. When I first saw that commercial I got choked up because I miss my mom but at the end of the episode I was likeeeeee “who the fuck cares???” LOL.

I watch through my Apple TV and for me, it’s the commercial with the elderly, meals on wheel recipient saying, “Who dis?” Same amount of repetition though. I turn my sound down. I can’t take it.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1