Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

So... it's not like Ramona hasn't dissed the other women's attempts at marketing a product. Anyone remember Jill and Kodak? She doesn't have a track record of supporting other women - so it shouldn't be surprising when she gets it directed back at her. And she knows Bethenny long enough and well enough to not be shocked that she made a snarky comment about Ramona's latest venture. I'd be more shocked if Bethenny was kind and supportive. She's the snark factor on the show.

• Love 19

OMG I'm so sick of this dogpile on Bethenny. She isn't any different than she has ever been before. They sure love it when Bethenny is snarking alongside them. Glad to not hear Tinsley add into the dogpile. Tired old storyline. Snooze.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Carole mocking Bethenny about being self-aggrandizing on Instagram is laughable - her entire Insta is constant photos of herself or the fabulous places she goes. And quite honestly - isn't that pretty much what the vast majority of Insta is all about? Ha ha ha... she made me laugh (at her) with that shame attempt.

Pretty much every one of these cast members posts non-stop photos of themselves, selfies and otherwise.  

• Love 14
Just now, Martinigirl said:

Behtenny did tell Dorinda that she saved Christmas

She sure did. I guess Doris and the rest of the bishes of "fake storyland" need to make it more than it was. Would it have been nice for Bethenny to be super obvious with her thankyou? Of course. But give me a break. You don't give a gift to get a parade in return. 

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja ageing  ever so gracefully: “ I had sex on the sink in the staff room”.  (Eyeroll). 

These bitches gave blood. Oh boy, Blood 10%. Booze 90%. 

Yeah, that felt a little forced on Luann's part.  Better do something for charity, because Bethenny.

• Love 9
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, Martinigirl said:

Behtenny did tell Dorinda that she saved Christmas

It was too brief an acknowledgement! Bethenny truly is the Grinch that stole/lost friendships! People are seeing her as a rude b!tch who's quite insulting and non-supportive! Others constantly give her praise, but her admiration is rare about other's accomplishments! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, ladle said:

If I were walking past Ramona having this conversation out on the sidewalk, I would 100% think she's one of those crazy ladies whose cell isn't actually on.

And she always sounds so congested -- like she's got a head full of snot.

• Love 8
Just now, Neeners said:

They both need a story line.

I'd rather not have anything to do with Sonja after all she put Tinley through and undermined her character and ability to survive on her own! ;-)

• Love 11
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh wow Luann. Felony charges. And Tinsley needs to take several seats if she’s criticizing Lu for making a mistake and getting arrested. 

LOL @ Tinsley : "Mine was only a misdemeanor!"  Oh boy.

Lu had to mention that her place is a penthouse.  ?

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

LOL @ Tinsley : "Mine was only a misdemeanor!"  Oh boy.

Lu had to mention that her place is a penthouse.  ?

What's even worse is she didn't need to be arrested. They told her it was illegal for her to be there. They told her she would be arrested if she was there. They told her to come to the station and they would send someone to retrieve her property. She went ape shit on dispatch and chose to stay there being stalkery.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

OMG I'm so sick of this dogpile on Bethenny. She isn't any different than she has ever been before.

I think the difference is that they see a vulnerability and they're pouncing in order to bring her down a few pegs. Bethany's been in a power position since she returned to the show and I think her fighting with Carole is viewed by the rest, whether consciously or not, as the "in." Everyone on the show has feuded with Bethany at various points and to greater and lesser extents. Carole hasn't really "feuded"- at least not in an intense, sustained way - with anyone who is currently on the show other than Luann (*cue someone pointing out a Carole feud I've forgotten), so now they can gang up on Bethany under the guise of rallying around Carole.

• Love 21