Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

This was what you would call a long con. Two plus years? This dumbo fell for one of the oldest cons/scams: the pigeon drop. His $500 was a good faith effort in a bid to buy her confidence in this business, and she fell for the okie doke. Now, he's going to ghost her and vanish.

SO TRUE, and I would like to state that the only reason I know what a pigeon drop is because of an episode of The Golden Girls where it happens to Blanche and Sophia!  Good times.  Also, Nicole is dumb as a bag of hammers.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know, my sibs and I are planning the service for the inurnment of our mother's ashes.  Perhaps my sister and I could naked body painting like the Norwegian flag!!!  Wearing those Red Heels of Class, but what could our brother do???

He could be the mast for the flag. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That makes no sense. Isn't River black?

It makes sense because that is exactly what River said; Pedro confirmed it in the episode following the fight.

River likely uses the word in his daily vocabulary, so though he was angrily addressing Pedro it likely wasn't meant as a racial slur. However just because someone happens to be black does not mean that they are comfortable with being called that word (even as a joke or a term of endearment), and Pedro was clearly offended by it. Also, colorism is a huge issue in the Dominican Republic so I'm assuming that Pedro didn't take kindly to the word being used towards him by someone who is lighter than him; he felt degraded on top of the typical disrespect shown to him by the Family Chantel. Chantel not understanding why that word set Pedro off is probably due to cultural differences (and the fact that she automatically sides with her family anyway).

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 17
23 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. @Mindthinkr I’ve also found that women who wear the hijab often have beautiful elaborate eye makeup etc. 

I can see a hair salon/spa being a successful business in Morocco but Azan is playing nicole for a fool- it’s just a lie with some thought to it. 

I was watching the movie Victoria and Abdul the other night. Queen Victoria asked if she could please see his (Abdul’s) wife’s face (she was fully covered) and she not only wore makeup but facial jewelry as well. She looked exotic and beautiful. 

Its very sad to me that Nicole is being enabled to try and stay on this journey to marriage with Azan with her small daughter in tow. Isn’t May old enough to be in Kindergarten? Does Nicole plan on having her get an education in the school system there? Doubtful as she’s not even married or a legal resident. Whoever up thread who said that her mother should sue for custody of the child made sense. Then again would she raise May like Nicole? The child deserves better. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Jodie Landon said:

It makes sense because that is exactly what River said; Pedro confirmed it in the episode following the fight.

River likely uses the word in his daily vocabulary, so though he was angrily addressing Pedro it likely wasn't meant as a racial slur. However just because someone happens to be black does not mean that they are comfortable with being called that word (even as a joke or a term of endearment), and Pedro was clearly offended by it. Also, colorism is a huge issue in the Dominican Republic so I'm assuming that Pedro didn't take kindly to the word being used towards him by someone who is lighter than him; he felt degraded on top of the typical disrespect shown to him by the Family Chantel. Chantel not understanding why that word set Pedro off is probably due to cultural differences (and the fact that she automatically sides with her family anyway).

I think that people with rage or violent tendencies, often cast blame for their physical violence on how others made them act out. They rarely change without professional help, but, I doubt that Pedro would want that, since, nothing is ever his fault. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I gotta hand it to Azan because I wouldn't have the balls to do what he does.  He strings her along and shows her wedding venues and dresses and then pulls it all out from under her.  And he cons her out of 6k that could have gone to improve her life and May's.  Just wow.  I felt some pangs of sympathy for Nicole but especially for May. 

I can’t even find Azan and Nicole amusing because all I can think about is May. 6K is nothing to sneeze at and Azan gleefully accepted that money knowing Nicole is one second from living in the streets if she is kicked out of her housing. What a coincidence that he needed 6K (the exact amount his sister claims to have lost) for a business that Nicole hasn’t seen. She’s an idiot and he’s an asshole. Poor May. Send her to grandma!

• Love 16

I am totally team Azan because you have to admire the guy for sticking to it through the long con.

Team Anfisa, for sure, if only because she matured before our eyes.

Team Pedro, and I agree that Seahorse is going to regret treating him the way she did.

Neither team for Pao and Russ--they are both horrible.  And I know what Pao means about Russ's face.  He has a sort of smirky smile as his default expression, and she can't stand looking at it.  The sooner they divorce, the better.  Totally unsuited for each other.  And she should see about getting surgery to correct that left eye that keeps wandering over to her nose.

Team Olivia.

Team Annie, and I want to punch David in his fat face--Ashley, too, unless we learn she's being paid to appear.  Then I can't begrudge a single mom a paycheck.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Lambie said:

I’d hate to think Nicole’s mom is part of this ridiculousness but the beauty shop thing is such an obvious zany spin-off for Nicole and Azan. He wouldn’t agree to marry her but he did agree to do another season if he got his vanity project. 

I actually thought he was scamming her even worse than what he did. I thought I heard the reception planner say it was $300 per head/10 people per table and then Azan told her it was $300 per table. But you guys heard it correctly. That reception would have been so gorgeous. I would have loved to see the wedding. 

I was so Team Annie until she made fun of Anfisa. I don’t care what Annie did or didn’t do before she came to the US. She shouldn’t care what Anfisa did or didn’t do either. 

300 per head Moroccan money = 30

per head American.

10 heads per table American = 300 American 

it is confusing!

15 tables $300x15 = $ 4500

The dresses were $1500.

Total $6000= All of Nicole’s nest egg.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

If (and that’s a big IF) a beauty shop was opened by Azan it is my total thought that it was purchased for his sister Wafa. Since they wear elaborate head coverings it even surprises me that there’s even a need for such a shop in a Muslim country. 

I follow a lot of Muslim women on YouTube, and they do enjoy wearing beautiful makeup looks (the ones I follow love high end makeup products as well). There’s definitely a market for it for certain countries.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I can’t even find Azan and Nicole amusing because all I can think about is May. 6K is nothing to sneeze at and Azan gleefully accepted that money knowing Nicole is one second from living in the streets if she is kicked out of her housing. What a coincidence that he needed 6K (the exact amount his sister claims to have lost) for a business that Nicole hasn’t seen. She’s an idiot and he’s an asshole. Poor May. Send her to grandma!

Azan knows that Nicole and May will never end up in the streets.  He has probably also figured out that if it wasn't him, it would be some other scammer so it may as well be him.  He knows darn well that Nicole will NEVER use the money to improve May's life.  If she's going to waste it anyway, he figures his family should get it.  After all, they put up with her for at least 90 days!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, iwasish said:
5 hours ago, DNR said:

But she’s major into Moroccan dic

I don’t think Azan has let Nicole anywhere near the D ?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yes, they definitely said they slept together. IIRC he then disappeared for two days and left her in his teeny apartment. 

She seriously has magic powers though. A lot of girls can take a good picture with practice, but how does she conceal the gums and derp face live on FT? It’s mesmerizing. 

The same way Elizabeth conceals her 3 chins. 

• Love 8
Just now, DaphneCat said:

Azan knows that Nicole and May will never end up in the streets.  He has probably also figured out that if it wasn't him, it would be some other scammer so it may as well be him.  He knows darn well that Nicole will NEVER use the money to improve May's life.  If she's going to waste it anyway, he figures his family should get it.  After all, they put up with her for at least 90 days!

Per Reddit, Nicole lost her housing (free, btw!!!!) and has to live with a sibling in a trailer home. No matter how dumb Nicole is, I just can’t agree with Azan taking advantage. 

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

300 per head Moroccan money = 30

per head American.

10 heads per table American = 300 American 

it is confusing!

15 tables $300x15 = $ 4500

The dresses were $1500.

Total $6000= All of Nicole’s nest egg.

I thought $1500 was for the ONE single dress... ?

• Love 1

Nicole knew all along that by moving to Morocco she would have to give up her free motel room/apartment, so no sympathy here. Plus with her family connections to that church, she probably could get it back if there’s a vacancy. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

Her whole developmental process stopped when she hit 15.

Or when her tits arrived.

Just now, magemaud said:

Nicole knew all along that by moving to Morocco she would have to give up her free motel room/apartment, so no sympathy here. Plus with her family connections to that church, she probably could get it back if there’s a vacancy. 

Not with Azan in tow, it’s for single moms.

7 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Per Reddit, Nicole lost her housing (free, btw!!!!) and has to live with a sibling in a trailer home. No matter how dumb Nicole is, I just can’t agree with Azan taking advantage. 

Agreed.

He's a disgusting person.  And so is she.  Poor Mae.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think that people with rage or violent tendencies, often cast blame for their physical violence on how others made them act out. They rarely change without professional help, but, I doubt that Pedro would want that, since, nothing is ever his fault. 

If Pedro were truly violent, he’d have smacked Chantel by now. I sure would have. 

Chantels brother and sister should not be sitting in on the parents discussion about their concerns about Pedro until they know for certain that there IS something to be concerned about. 

Even when Chantel tells them they are wrong about her being targeted .,, they still don’t believe her!!!  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Not with Azan in tow, it’s for single moms.

She had the delusion that Azan would be returning with her in a year, but at least for now she still is a single mom. 

Since we didn’t see Azan’s mother at the taste testing (or at any time during the special) I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt that only Azan and Wafa were in on the scam. 

• Love 1

Is TLC owned by the FOX network because these shows are a great advertisement for an anti immigration platform.  However, it’s not the greatest advertisement for the intelligence of American citizens.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

I thought $1500 was for the ONE single dress... ?

I thought Nicole said 3 or 5dresses plus her wedding gown

Azan was clear that it was 1500 American total for the dresses

So that would be either 5 dresses at 3000 Moroccan (300 American) or 3 dresses at 5000 Moroccan (500 American) 

5x 300 = 1500 American or

3 x 500 = 1500 American 

He just worked the numbers to add up

to 6k.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Almost completely unrecognizable, isn't she????

Yes.  In fact, it really looks like she's running Azan's scam with multiple men.  Looks like her family whored her out!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CafeAuLait said:

f**k Pedro.  He complains about his wife's family when his family is no prize either.  They orchestrated that whole chicken feet fiasco and they are constantly talking crap to and about Chantel and her family.  His bug eyed sister is a self-entitled little turd who really needs some of that makeup smacked off her face.  I have no sympathy whatsoever for Pedro.

Agree with most of this to a point. His mother and sister are absolutely awful, but apparently there was not much of a problem between them and Chantel before Pedro came to the US and Chantel lied to her family about why he was here. That was what started this whole mess with not trusting Pedro when it was really Chantel they should have been more upset with. Then the snowball started rolling downhill from there. Both families are massive assholes, but I kind of do think that Pedro was ganged up on.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I am totally team Azan because you have to admire the guy for sticking to it through the long con.

Team Anfisa, for sure, if only because she matured before our eyes.

Team Pedro, and I agree that Seahorse is going to regret treating him the way she did.

Neither team for Pao and Russ--they are both horrible.  And I know what Pao means about Russ's face.  He has a sort of smirky smile as his default expression, and she can't stand looking at it.  The sooner they divorce, the better.  Totally unsuited for each other.  And she should see about getting surgery to correct that left eye that keeps wandering over to her nose.

Team Olivia.

Team Annie, and I want to punch David in his fat face--Ashley, too, unless we learn she's being paid to appear.  Then I can't begrudge a single mom a paycheck.

Azan is evil, can't be on his team.  

Anfisa is conning all of us, so is Jorge.

Who is Seahorse?  Pedro is scum IMO. Chantel is a fool for marrying him.  There are better looking Dominican men right here in the USA.

Pao and Russ deserve each other.   I think Pao wants to be in telenovellas, she sure is bringing the drama.  Russ has a "slap me" look on his face.

I can't stand David, and who started this rumor about Annie working in some sex bar?  Sounds like shit David's nasty, racist daughter would come up with.

So, no more Nicole and Azan until next season?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Elizabeth’s family sucks! The sister is just scared this will cut in on her share and she wants to be the center of attention. The dad is a controlling ass monkey.  And Andrei is still my favorite.  He takes no shit from these people amd doesn’t even try to hide it.  Libby might stick for Andrrrrrrei a little more than Chantel does for Pedro, but Andrei stands up for himsel.  Family support or not, he puts them in thier place.  Why can’t Pedro do the same? Yet another reason I don’t feel sorry for him.

As for Danielle, this woman is an idiot.  Some people are so incredibly stupid and delusional that you can’t have sympathy for them.  Did Neltson invite you over, or did you interpret it that way?  How about you take a break from the dating scene and take care of your kids and work on yourself, mmmkay?  If she wouldn’t insist on dating out her league, she might find someone, but she’s delusional so she won’t.  She really should be tired of saying the word Mohammed all day.  And why do they even put his name on her segments? It’s not like he’s coming back.  

Family Elizabeth is just awful.  The sisters are working hard to be seen as young and "Libby's Squad!" and they're coming across at catty and downright rude.  Gross.  PermaScowl Sister needs to find some outside drama in her life because I just don't think Elizabeth and Andrei are going to give her what she wants.  

And I feel that Pedro does stand up for himself, but it's like one of those cartoons where the tennis ball machine just keeps shooting them at you at 100mph and you do all you can to not get killed.  Just when he starts to get a word in, Family Chantel come at him from another angle with something else he's doing "wrong."  How can he even keep up?  It's 5 against 1 and he's probably ready to resign himself to the fact he can't win, at all, ever, with them.  Run, kiddo, run.  

Danielle is just so gd stupid.  She's worried about tolls? And gas?  What part of him ghosting her was she not grasping?  Zero sense of self awareness, that one has.  

• Love 13
(edited)
20 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Azan keeps mentioning the $6000.00 his sister lost because of the first wedding being canceled.. Isn't it just so IRONIC that you had exactly $6000.00 saved up?

I believe Nicole told Azan that she had $6,000.  The first time the wedding was called off, coincidentally, his family just happened to lose their $6,000 deposit.  I think he was hoping that she would agree to give them the money and when she didn’t, he had to come up with another scheme to get it.  He then told her that he needed $6,500 to open a beauty shop, but he only had $500. I don’t for a minute believe Azan’s sister lost $6,000.  If Nicole had $8,000 he would have told her that was the amount she lost.  It was all a con. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 18
55 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

While I don't condone him scamming her, I do agree that Nicole wasn't going to use the money on a nice place or to better her life and May's life. If not Azan, it would  have been some other guy who got the money 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t disagree with you that Nicole has to shoulder some of the blame. I just feel bad for May - I have a soft spot for kids who grow up parents who are more focused on their needs than the child. 

15 minutes ago, lizajane said:

Agree with most of this to a point. His mother and sister are absolutely awful, but apparently there was not much of a problem between them and Chantel before Pedro came to the US and Chantel lied to her family about why he was here. That was what started this whole mess with not trusting Pedro when it was really Chantel they should have been more upset with. Then the snowball started rolling downhill from there. Both families are massive assholes, but I kind of do think that Pedro was ganged up on.

It’s kind of crazy how it’s forgotten how much most of this bullshit could have been prevented if Chantel hadn’t started off her marriage with a huge lie. 

• Love 11

Random comments and observations:

Nicole is the definition of WILLFUL. 

Thankyou ToasterStrudel for saying that Nicole was Danielling all over Azan.  Perfect description.  Applies to Courtney as well.

Why was there a camelback on the table along with Pao and Russ' Loubs?  I seriously cannot come up with any kind of explanation and I may lose sleep.  Why was it there, WHYYY???

Does Danielle's pal Nelson live next to a junkyard?  No way I would have rung that doorbell.  Lady be "dating" a serial killer I reckon.  A serial killer doesn't want Danielle.

Tobo speculated that Anfisa called the cops on Jorge for reward money.  I think this is definitely something Tobo would do.  Easy money, no work involved.

Father Chantel with his perma-head-tilt-stunned-look pose and his shirt straaaaaainnning at the buttons.

Mother Chantel using her $5 words (incorrectly) and quoting Sir Isaac Newton directly from her World Book Encyclopedia.

When Mother Courtney was talking, there appeared to be a beefcake calendar of Antonio hanging on the wall behind her, but in the wide shot, it wasn't there......

Courtney is beautiful on FT as was said upthread by a few people.  I was kind of mesmerized.  However, that girl sounds so stooopid because she never seemed to learn that you use "an" in front of a noun that starts with a vowel.  

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Lily247 said:

And the reason people tend to side with Pedro rather than Chantels family is because of how ridiculous her family has been.... the P.I..... harvesting the US dollar... a marriage ring ..... Honestly, I thought that whatever had come out Rivers mouth that was bleeped out that set Pedro on fire was a racial slur.

I feel badly for Pedro because he is all alone in the US and only has Chantal, and her family chose not to embrace him as their son in law. To be honest, I did not even realize that her family is black, I am not from the US and I had assumed they were Native American, because of the way the mother speaks and looks and the nature like names of the children, I guess I misread that one but it doesnt matter either way. 

I always thought Mother Chantal was Native American also. 

My dislike for this family has nothing to do with race or color...I cannot stand the way they go around like a pack. I was surprised Brother and Sister Chantal were not there last night. 

I think Father Chantal was still upset about the chicken wings last night.  Anyone else notice his shirt would not button all the way.

12 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I need to know what kind of sorcery Corny possesses that makes her so beautiful on FaceTime as opposed to her derpy-ass real face. 

Also, how can Antonio come all the way across the ocean but not find time to see her? If he gave a quarter of a crap about this relationship, he could've flown her up to the city for a day or two. Not like she has a job to miss. She tells her parents "I'm seeing two different people from him" but we have only seen one and he is Not That Into Her.

I just laughed when  Antonio was walking around New York doing the tourist thing, he was saying he had no free time to see Cort.

Oh, David, you are just so smug. When asked if he wanted to try to get Luis on the phone, he was giddy! Then when they were pulled off camera for Family Chantal segment, he has to knowingly inform everyone that there's more to the story.

Nicole cannot be this stupid, can she? It would make more sense if they were opening a McDonald's franchise.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I agree with you; the lie is what started the boulder rolling down the hill.  I think Chantel got the whole marriage off on the wrong foot by lying her big ass off; had she just told the truth to begin with, the family may have been more accepting.  The chicken feet, "wild dogs" and bickering in the D.R. set the stage for the inevitable confrontation in the U.S.  The River/Pedro battle has been smoldering under the surface so long, an eruption was only a matter of time.  Pedro did get ganged up on; momma Chantel should have kept her mouth shut and they might have been able to have a civil conversation.  But, she was still salty from the Dominican experience and being disrespected by Pedro at the ski lodge.  Her daughter moaning and groaning and airing her problems with her family only added fuel to the fire.   I still say, putting his sister and mom's needs before his wife's is a bad move.  As a parent myself, I'd be pissed at that too.  Your mom lives better than my daughter due to the money my son-in-law sends home to them?  Hell no.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I have an important announcement:

PAO IS CROSS-EYED.

That is all.

cross-eyed rabid street cat that someone dipped in red paint

Horrible person!

I kept shouting at her to STFU!

Her and that moronic doormat of a husband

Why does Pedro not speak better English after 3 years?

• Love 13
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anfisa is the only one on that couch that has Pao's number. Calling her a c_ _ t from Cuuloombia! Anfisa is a little scammer herself but I love her not taking an ounce of shit from Pao. Pao hates Anfisa because Anfisa's body is 1,000 percent hotter than hers, it's freakin' perfection and Anfisa is also 10 yrs. younger. 

Also, if Pao's car-rear was going so well she wouldn't be thinking about babies right now. As Anfisa asked her, "How much money did you make from that calendar"? LOL!! That sure shut Pao and Roos up for a minute. Pao's big mouth had no comeback to that question at all. 

That makes no sense. Isn't River black?

Yes

A question for those who are familiar with Moroccan cuisine: Did anyone recognize the dishes that were served during Nicole and Azan's tasting at the wedding venue? I'm especially interested in the rice with the sauce. 

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

cross-eyed rabid street cat that someone dipped in red paint

Horrible person!

I kept shouting at her to STFU!

Her and that moronic doormat of a husband

Why doesn’t Chantel speak better Spanish after being married to a Spanish speaking person for three years.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

I've grown to love Anfisa. She may or may not have been involved in web cam shows, but she is working hard to leave all that behind by going to school. During one of the episodes, she said she was studying Statistics. Statistics, for goodness sake.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.  It goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

A question for those who are familiar with Moroccan cuisine: Did anyone recognize the dishes that were served during Nicole and Azan's tasting at the wedding venue? I'm especially interested in the rice with the sauce. 

I don’t think that it was a rice dish. They are more likely to serve couscous in Morocco. It looked like couscous with lentils to me but since I didn’t see a close up I can’t be sure. Couscous with 7 vegetables is a popular dish as is things cooked in a tangine which is similar to a small clay or ceramic pot with lid. 

• Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Actotally, I always pay attention to the fiances English skills. Here is what I observerd: 

Pedro's English has dramatically improved since he landed in the US. He could speak any at all and now he still struggles but no longer needs chantal to translate at the reunion specials. On the other hand, I am VERY impressed with Chantals Spanish given she never lived outside the US presumably nor in a place like miami. She never struck me as the brightest bulb either but you never know.

People in Russia generally do not speak much or any English as a second language but perhaps Anfisa speaks so well was because she was chatting up many American men online. Same goes for Azan, who probably speaks to foreign women all the time while his sister with the burqa speaks no English. Annie seems to have lear ed it from working in a tourist bar. Who has impressed me the most was Kirlyam. When I first saw her on the show a few years ago she couldn't put 2 words together in English and now she speaks fluently. 

The worst English from this series unfortunately goes to Karine of the Amazons. But cant really blame her though on that. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel’s family will never admit their part in the fight.

I think Anfisa and Pao are two sides of the same coin.

The producers should have stopped that fight as soon as River stood up.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit uncomfortable on this board, with the hive mentality here.  Everyone seems to hate the black family and the black host, but seem to love Anfisa.

So will Azan and Nicole ever get married or will this drag on until next season, or until TLC gives them more $ for the wedding?

I’m Black and I don’t care for Anfisa at all. The only time I agreed with her was when she said she didn’t want to stay with Jorge if he is actually the child’s father and Molly tried to shame her. Other than that, I think she’s just as annoying as Paola in some respects.

Out of all the participants, Chantel and Pedro are my favorites. I want them to win because they seem like genuinely good people who have no idea how to navigate what’s happening in their families. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t think that it was a rice dish. They are more likely to serve couscous in Morocco. It looked like couscous with lentils to me but since I didn’t see a close up I can’t be sure. Couscous with 7 vegetables is a popular dish as is things cooked in a tangine which is similar to a small clay or ceramic pot with lid. 

It definitely wasn't a vegetable dish. And it also didn't look like a rice/couscous and lentil dish. It might have been couscous, although, to me it looked too large to be. I was hoping that anyone from Morocco would be able to recognize the dishes and their exact names. 

• Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

That wasn't rice; it was couscous.  The sauce is called amlou.  It's made with argan oil, almonds and honey.  ETA: I'd need to review the recording to remind myself of the rest of the food.

Edited by Sofiyya
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

It definitely wasn't a vegetable dish. And it also didn't look like a rice/couscous and lentil dish. It might have been couscous, although, to me it looked too large to be. I was hoping that anyone from Morocco would be able to recognize the dishes and their exact names. 

I apologize for trying. 

• Love 1