Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh Danyielle, what a dumbass.  You drive 6 hours to see Neltson and meet this stranger at his "home". Then you get out of your car looking a hot mess and probably stink of Burger King because I know you probably had to eat along the way.  First off, he should have came to you. Even if he couldn't why didn't you book a room at a Motel 6, check in, get yourself beautified the best you could and then meet him at a public place ?  If that was me, at least I would have a place to sleep and would have hit a liquor store, got me a bottle and watched free HBO for the night.

I wonder if she just drove another 6 hours all the way home. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole- She's a horrible mother.  That is the only takeaway here.  When Azan is out of her life, she will move on to someone else and force may to call him daddy as well. If she had half a brain, she should get on her knees and be thankful that Azan was only after her money and truly seemed to like May.  He could have just have easily been a pedo or someone that wanted to traffic May.  Nicole is such a freaking idiot that she doesn't get it.  She probably is still hoping for the big wedding and is still sending him money.  Wouldn't Azan know that Morrocan weddings cost a lot of money? #free May

I could not agree more!!

• Love 2
On 7/29/2018 at 8:08 PM, iwasish said:

Too bad she’s knocked up now. Must have been hot makeup sex,

Huh?? What??  What did I miss???

On 7/29/2018 at 8:14 PM, lucy711 said:

You are right.  The more I think about Molly, the more angry I get.  It also sounds like Louis wasn't the only man that Molly prioritized before her children.  She is very immature.

And, he won’t be the last.

• Love 1

If Neltson was planning on ghosting Danielle I assume that he gave her a fake address.  Why would you give your home address to someone you intended to anger?

4 minutes ago, Kid said:

Huh?? What??  What did I miss???

It wasn’t on the show.  It’s a spoiler from the thread dedicated to them.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

In most parts of Europe, a civil ceremony is required for a marriage to be legal. A religious ceremony is not legal. So, many couples have two weddings - and don’t consider one of them to be “Theatre.” Each ceremony satisfies a different need. Not sure how it is in Moldova, but maybe that’s why Andrei is  cool with two weddings. Different cultures do different things. 

I think that they should just do a big dinner with family and friends in Moldova... I dont really get the trend of having 2 weddings in close succession to each other. Especially since libby and Andrei wedding in florida seemed to be pretty good-sized. I think that people today just have a pretty big sense of entitlement and dont feel satisfied until they get the mountain top ceremony and horse drawn carriage. I used to live in eastern Europe and for a wedding, the couple would sign the papers in front of court officials and then have a party with family and friends in a restaurant. I cant stand libbys family but I thought they had a point, esp since libby seems so wishy washy whatever well find a way with everything. I think whe even works part time for her father

• Love 2
On 7/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, Neurochick said:

Can’t wait to hear Nicole say, “Azan frauded me.”

??????Nicole and Danielle do make quite a pair, don’t they!?? Both in their choice of men and their regard for the welfare of their kids.

• Love 2
On 7/30/2018 at 11:27 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Why are you telling your mom your husband is "castrated"?  Why????  Why do believe your hubby is going to shell out $20,000 for in-vitro or whatever it is?   You really wanna be a mom?  Foster a baby then move to adopt.  You will have a baby in a few weeks, especially if you are open to race.

Unfortunately, fostering as a means to adoption isn't often successful and can lead to a lot of heartbreak. But yes- the way to get your husband to have surgery on his man-parts to have a baby he doesn't seem to want is NOT by insulting him that way.

Did anyone notice when Robbalee questioned Nicole and Azan (before the Great Beauty Shop Plan evolved...) Nicole literally GROWLED: "I'm sorry this doesn't fit your AGENDA!"  I was totally taken aback!

Shawn:  "Jorge, I realize you probably can't talk about this, but what happened with the charges brought against you?"  Jorge: "I can't talk about it."  What brilliant TV.

Russ is so, so spineless and not only that, he's obviously getting aroused by being berated, belittled and probably gets tied up at home.  Do you see how he can barely contain his smile when she yells?  He's loving every minute of it.  I can just imagine the shoe-shopping expedition prior to the show. "Rosss, you WEEL wear spiky sneakers weeth the red bottoms on them to match mine! Don't geev me that smyull!  I can't stand you!"  (crazy sex follows).

• Love 12
On 7/29/2018 at 9:15 PM, Sofiyya said:

There is that saying that definitely applies to Danielle, "Wherever you go, there you are.”

She certainly does need a 12 step program doesn’t she? I’m just not sure which one.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Hmm. In my opinion it's kind of bizarre to marry someone geriatric age (when you are not) and for whom you will likely have to start changing catheter bags and adult diapers for in the near future. Is the dating pool for single women in their 50s this bad ?

She’s had a stroke already, so despite the age difference, he may be the one to have to change diapers and catheters.

• Love 1
On 7/30/2018 at 12:34 PM, trimthatfat said:

Per Reddit, Nicole lost her housing (free, btw!!!!) and has to live with a sibling in a trailer home. No matter how dumb Nicole is, I just can’t agree with Azan taking advantage. 

Good.  If her family enables her, they should foot the bill for her!

• Love 3
(edited)
44 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Russ is so, so spineless and not only that, he's obviously getting aroused by being berated, belittled and probably gets tied up at home.  Do you see how he can barely contain his smile when she yells?  He's loving every minute of it.  I can just imagine the shoe-shopping expedition prior to the show. "Rosss, you WEEL wear spiky sneakers weeth the red bottoms on them to match mine! Don't geev me that smyull!  I can't stand you!"  (crazy sex follows).

I think he was more aroused when Juan was yelling at him.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

So this magic $6,000 number was to buy the building or just so happens to buy product that is exactly 6,000.   If there is a need for makeup there why not a kiosk or in the open market ? Or out of sisters apartment?  She is dumb beyond belief. Wouldn't a savvy con say it's going to be some random uneven amount?  Guess you don't have to be skilled to pull one over on Nicole.  She has her tail  between her legs or why isn't she smacking him around like she did before?  

She has balls only when telling her family it's none of their business ..    No way is that a tax return . Not paying rent or childcare saves a bunch.  The TLC money + coffee job would put her in a bracket that would eliminate  government programs I would think.  

I am having trouble remembering how the Courtney thing ended. He didn't want to come to the states correct, he had a good life?  

11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pao is already planning her Instagram shots and hashtags #hotmommy #Colombianmade #miamor #babymakesthree #bestofbothworlds #babyJuan. or #babyJuanita if the child has the bad manners to be born a girl. I'm sure Pao wants all boys, not girls who will compete with her. She is transparent as glass. 

I'm pro-leash, not only for the reasons you describe but simply because it's more comfortable for the kid to be able to walk normally instead of always having to reach up to hold your hand. And they have a little more mobility. My kid wasn't a runner, but he was an explorer and liked to investigate things. With a leash he could wander a bit but still be safe. 

#I'mfromcolombiawherefamilyiseverything

My sister used a 'leash' for my niece. I personally see nothing wrong with it...unless the parent is using it in place of watching the child.

• Love 4

Should there be a Before the 90 Days forum or thread?   It's a separate show.    I haven't watched the Before the 90 Days segment yet (which followed Happily Ever After) yet I am encountering numerous posts here about what occurred on Before.   

I think what surprised everybody about Azan and Nicole was people thought Azan was using Nicole to get to the US.  However, Azan had no plans of coming to the US, but what he wanted was the American dollar.  Get the money and stay in Morocco where the American dollar probably buys more.  Azan can have a good life in Morocco, with Nicole's money.

I also think the producers were onto Azan, I mean notice how the camera lingers on his face, like "we know this guy is full of shit, why doesn't Nicole see it?" 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s had a stroke already, so despite the age difference, he may be the one to have to change diapers and catheters.

Good lord, and Nicole is putting her mother through all of this afterwards? I would try to minimize the stress for my mom if she went through a stroke. That stuff is scary.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I think that they should just do a big dinner with family and friends in Moldova... I dont really get the trend of having 2 weddings in close succession to each other. Especially since libby and Andrei wedding in florida seemed to be pretty good-sized. I think that people today just have a pretty big sense of entitlement and dont feel satisfied until they get the mountain top ceremony and horse drawn carriage. I used to live in eastern Europe and for a wedding, the couple would sign the papers in front of court officials and then have a party with family and friends in a restaurant. I cant stand libbys family but I thought they had a point, esp since libby seems so wishy washy whatever well find a way with everything. I think whe even works part time for her father

I am willing to bet a crisp American dollar that the "wedding in Moldova" is entirely producer driven. Probably Libby and Andrei had plans to go visit his family and Sharp stepped in and said "wouldn't it be wonderful to have a wedding in Moldova, for your family who couldn't come to the US? think of it, a traditional Moldovan wedding, with all the trimmings! Wouldn't that be great? Oh, and we'll pay for it". I can't get too exercised about it. 

You did make me laugh with the reminder of Libby's perfect wedding, on a snowy mountain top with a horse drawn carriage. Oh Libby. That's not how horses, or snow, or mountains work. Bless your heart. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Hmm. In my opinion it's kind of bizarre to marry someone geriatric age (when you are not) and for whom you will likely have to start changing catheter bags and adult diapers for in the near future. Is the dating pool for single women in their 50s this bad ?

Yes. Yes, it is.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Good lord, and Nicole is putting her mother through all of this afterwards? I would try to minimize the stress for my mom if she went through a stroke. That stuff is scary.

Nicole cares only about herself and what she gets in life. 

• Love 7

Pedro says now he no longer wants to try with family Chantal.  BUT in the beginning he DID try.  He spent time with them (sometimes one on one), he was respectful, he tried to be kind.  Chantal made him lie to them (and he DID NOT want to).  They continually were suspicious of him and even after Chantal came clean she sort of spun it like he was the one that wanted to lie; so in their minds he is harvester and part of a marriage ring.  Chantal has no one but herself to blame for the bad blood between her husband and her weirdo family.  He went on vacation with them even though he did not want to and tried to be civil.  They accused him and badgered him the whole time.  He and Nicole came to dinner trying to be civil and they baited him and her.   I don't blame him for being done with them.  He absolutely has faults as well and could handle things better, but her family is the aggressor in this whole thing started by Chantal baby herself.

• Love 23
9 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

In ‘98, my husband was able to travel several times out of the country while adjusting status. He filled out additional paperwork through our lawyer and got a letter from the gov authorizing him to travel within certain dates w/o affecting his status.

Pao wants a baby so she can blame Russ for knocking her up and then blame both Russ and kid for ruining her cah-reer. It’s her only way out because she is obviously a failure at that. It’s a he only way she can get out of it without owning her failure. 20 years from now she will be in a satin bathrobe and heals with a vodka tonic at 2 in the afternoon and her clown mouth painted on to  harp to her kid how he/she ruined Mommy’s  fabulous career. 

In most parts of Europe, a civil ceremony is required for a marriage to be legal. A religious ceremony is not legal. So, many couples have two weddings - and don’t consider one of them to be “Theatre.” Each ceremony satisfies a different need. Not sure how it is in Moldova, but maybe that’s why Andrei is  cool with two weddings. Different cultures do different things. I mean Jesus H.  Christ,  if he wants a wedding at home with a family who actually likes/loves hin,  he has a fucking right to do that. He is  obviously a hard worker, and he brought savings with him for his move to America, so I think he will figure out how to pay for this without asking Libby’s dad.  He is no dummy, and he knows damn well that taking any money from Libby’s dad means he will have sold his soul to thst hayseed of a devil for the rest of his life. Further, if Libby’s dad wants to play the traditional family values card and delight in the all powerful role of paterfamilias, than he was rightfully on the hook for paying for her wedding. That’s the TRADITIONAL WAY. 

I can’t believe that I missed last week that all this hullabaloo over the money Pedro sends home to his family  is all over a measley $150 a month. 

We are actually moving to Atlanta next month and real estate to rent or buy is an easy $2 a square foot. So Pedro’s princely sum would garner Chantel another 75 square feet. I was looking at apartments in Decatur - about 8 mikes outside of Atlanta but still with train access. Three bedrooms ranged from 3,000 to 5,000 a month. No joke. So, let’s be honest, the pittance he sends home  is hardly hurting them in ATL dollars. And I am damn certain that Chantel’s beauty regimen is an easy $150 a month. 

Chantel needs to get over herself and realize she married a blue collar guy who will never provide her with the lifestyle she feels entitled to.

And maybe Pedro’s English would be better if he weren’t working two labour intensive jobs. 

I just don’t get all the Pedro hate when he obviously works hard to support both his  family in the DR and his wife here. He also puts up with a huge, never ending ration of shit from her family, and manages to hold his temper most days. Again, if Chantel were such a prize, she could have done way better. I have no doubt Mana Chantel is thrilled that her little jewel is going into nursing. Excellent way to trap a doctor, if not for her first marriage, than for the second. 

Just getting my hair cut and roots covered once a month costs me $150. So Chantel must be spending a LOT more on all of her beauty regimens.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Just getting my hair cut and roots covered once a month costs me $150. So Chantel must be spending a LOT more on all of her beauty regimens.

Chantal works and can spend her money on herself with no qualms. Her able bodied Mother in law and sister in law should be taking care of themselves. How much money do you think his average looking sister blows on being pageant ready? 

Edited by spankydoll
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Speaking from experience:  YES.

A wise friend of mine once told me that older single men are often looking for either "a nurse or a purse".  Again, in my experience, I've known lots looking for purses.  In Robbalee's case, I'm sure he was looking for love (with a little nurse on the side) :)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BabyDaddy said:

Who cares about mommy’s health when there’s some Moroccan dick within reach?

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I think what surprised everybody about Azan and Nicole was people thought Azan was using Nicole to get to the US.  However, Azan had no plans of coming to the US, but what he wanted was the American dollar.  Get the money and stay in Morocco where the American dollar probably buys more.  Azan can have a good life in Morocco, with Nicole's money.

I also think the producers were onto Azan, I mean notice how the camera lingers on his face, like "we know this guy is full of shit, why doesn't Nicole see it?" 

I wonder if they’ll use some of what they have taped to turn him in to the authorities. The scam for the rent should easy to prove. I can’t believe the  Moroccan government wants  this kind  of publicity.

I saw some guy on You Tube who seems to have insider knowledge and he said production had delayed paying Nicole and  Azan till after the tell all.  thought they might be playing games, dragging out the wedding to get another season. Not sure if Nicole was working in concert with Azan or if he was working it to insure she’d have the TLC money for another year and he could continue to fleece her. There is some logic to that idea. 

But from Nicole’s demeanor, I don’t think she would have gone with that idea willingly. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Absolutely. Men in this age group (older than 50) want arm candy, a sexual performer, a nurse, a woman with very deep pockets or a doormat that he can boss around to do his bidding. She also needs to be stunning and younger to make him look more virile. The competition for that man will be fierce and he will have no qualms about playing them off of each other to entice them to put it all (whatever it is) out there. He will use, abuse and throw away anyone at any time for purely selfish reasons. If he has lost his wife and was a good loving man the new woman may never live up to the standards of his dearly beloved sainted wife. There’s usually not a lot in it for the current woman. He may marry you with a one sided prenup but everything will go to his children or grandchildren. Many are cheap and will insist on splitting everything as they don’t want to be “used”. He can smell the desperation in woman. It’s a mans dating game out there by far. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Kid said:
On 7/29/2018 at 9:14 PM, lucy711 said:

You are right.  The more I think about Molly, the more angry I get.  It also sounds like Louis wasn't the only man that Molly prioritized before her children.  She is very immature.

She even made a very half-assed apology to Olivia when she said something like, "It could even happen again because I'm only human." Way to take NO responsibility for your actions! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I wonder if they’ll use some of what they have taped to turn him in to the authorities. The scam for the rent should easy to prove. I can’t believe the  Moroccan government wants  this kind  of publicity.

I would believe this if it happened in the US.  But I'm sure Morocco has more things to worry about than bad publicity from a third rate reality show.  I mean the American authorities didn't do anything about Muhammad, who did "fraud" Danielle.  Besides, Azan will be using the American dollar in Morocco, building that country's economy. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Speaking from experience:  YES.

A wise friend of mine once told me that older single men are often looking for either "a nurse or a purse".  Again, in my experience, I've known lots looking for purses.  In Robbalee's case, I'm sure he was looking for love (with a little nurse on the side) :)

Thanks for the phrase, Horrified! Oh my goodness

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I just did quick look and nice  3 bedroom in city center rents $634 1 bedroom 345. A loaf of bread is 40 cents , 24.00 for month gym membership so yeah Nicole's TLC money comes in handy. They had to travel a little to get to sisters or moms I think and rent is almost half outside the city.  Potatoes are just twenty cents a pound so Nicole  is golden. 

Pedro's 3 bedroom could be about $201. To $342 , .chicken breasts $2.11 lb so no idea how much chicken feet are or sister Pedro's braces cost. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Chantal works and can spend her money on herself with no qualms. Her able bodied Mother in law and sister in law should be taking care of themselves. How much money do you think his average looking sister blows on being pageant ready? 

If that’s what she wants to spend her “ disposable cash” on, I haven’t heard Pedro tell her not to. So if he chooses to spend his “disposable cash”’by sending it to the DR, none of her business. They have a nice enough apartment, she drives a nice not so cheap car, (not sure what he drives ) and I haven’t heard her say the rent is overdue or that the lights are going to be turned off. He hasn’t told her she can’t see her family, he just isn’t going with her, and how often will they ever see his? He can go to the DR alone to see them. Not ideal, but there’s a lot of damage done on both sides, if they want to be together, it going to take a lot of compromise.

25 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I would believe this if it happened in the US.  But I'm sure Morocco has more things to worry about than bad publicity from a third rate reality show.  I mean the American authorities didn't do anything about Muhammad, who did "fraud" Danielle.  Besides, Azan will be using the American dollar in Morocco, building that country's economy. 

I thought Mohammed was deported? Am I wrong?

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If that’s what she wants to spend her “ disposable cash” on, I haven’t heard Pedro tell her not to. So if he chooses to spend his “disposable cash”’by sending it to the DR, none of her business. They have a nice enough apartment, she drives a nice not so cheap car, (not sure what he drives ) and I haven’t heard her say the rent is overdue or that the lights are going to be turned off. He hasn’t told her she can’t see her family, he just isn’t going with her, and how often will they ever see his? He can go to the DR alone to see them. Not ideal, but there’s a lot of damage done on both sides, if they want to be together, it going to take a lot of compromise.

I thought Mohammed was deported? Am I wrong?

Moho is living in Texas currently and was not deported.  He clearly "frauded" Danielle (and she him) , but I guess was able to prove that he sincerely intended to be married to her.  They got the marriage anulled (why?) and Danielle didn't push for a divorce (in which case he could have gotten deported).  I guess he's not working and living off of the goodness of lady friends (wink wink).  Thanks, Danielle.  Let's petition to get her deported to stupid land.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Azan isn't an employee of the Moroccan government. 

No but he’s a citizen running a con and I’m betting he has a circle of buddies running similar cons. 

1 minute ago, doyouevengohere said:

Moho is living in Texas currently and was not deported.  He clearly "frauded" Danielle (and she him) , but I guess was able to prove that he sincerely intended to be married to her.  They got the marriage anulled (why?) and Danielle didn't push for a divorce (in which case he could have gotten deported).  I guess he's not working and living off of the goodness of lady friends (wink wink).  Thanks, Danielle.  Let's petition to get her deported to stupid land.

I thought she took the divorce instead of the annulment. The annulment would have given her argument that it was a fraudulent marriage credence and help in getting him deported. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I just did quick look and nice  3 bedroom in city center rents $634 1 bedroom 345. A loaf of bread is 40 cents , 24.00 for month gym membership so yeah Nicole's TLC money comes in handy. They had to travel a little to get to sisters or moms I think and rent is almost half outside the city.  Potatoes are just twenty cents a pound so Nicole  is golden. 

Pedro's 3 bedroom could be about $201. To $342 , .chicken breasts $2.11 lb so no idea how much chicken feet are or sister Pedro's braces cost. 

I never thought he wanted to come here either... He just wanted the cash. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

No but he’s a citizen running a con and I’m betting he has a circle of buddies running similar cons. 

But the beauty of a good con is that you get your target to do/give you something WILLINGLY. No one forced or threatened his bride to never be to fork over her entire savings.

I think instead of the Moroccan government looking into Azan, the US government should look into Nicole, because that level of stupidity should be illegal.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, MegD said:

Perhaps he's seen that Seinfeld episode where George is trying to impress Susan's parents. And he wasn't willing to risk it with the crafty Robbalee. She's obviously got two brain cells rubbing together.

While I'm not wild about Chantel's family, I think Pedro's got some blame for this too. He has said repeatedly that he's not willing to even try with them. I realize they've been assholes, but at some point you have to move forward, trust me. We've had a situation like this in my family. It hasn't mattered how many times my mother has apologized, the inlaws love to throw a bad night in her face as "proof" she's a horrible human being. It just breeds animosity. My Mom hates to be around them and is constantly told she has to apologize while they feel no responsibility for apologizing for the way they treat our family. We're taking the high road and not stooping to their level, but it gets really old. Clearly, the Family Chantel is not going to let things go so the ball is in Pedro's court. If he were to be less defensive and less openly hostile every time he goes around them, he might figure out that they are sorry for their shitty behavior in the DR. But it seems that he's never going to forgive them and so they've stopped trying. Add to it that they see their daughter and son-in-law struggling to make ends meet yet he's sending "his" money to his mother and sister who have pretty nice accommodations in the DR and who seem to ask for a lot of expensive things and I can understand their frustration. Chantel needs to talk with her husband about their budget and set boundaries for what can be sent to the DR and what has to stay in the US to pay for the bills they have. Her money shouldn't solely support them if he's working two jobs. I don't believe for a second that all he's sending is $150 a month.

He has tried. Why keep putting yourself through a headache with people that has no intention of accepting you. Every time you go around them they are grilling or accusing you. He and his sister accepted a dinner invitation not knowing it was a trap set for them, was that not trying. He has to love them from a distance. I'm sure Chantel and Pedro is not hurting for money, his sending money to his family is just something for Chantel to exaggerate and complain about to make herself look good. I see her doing a lot of that lately.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I thought she took the divorce instead of the annulment. The annulment would have given her argument that it was a fraudulent marriage credence and help in getting him deported. 

That's probably right.  I got it mixed up, sorry!  I still don't know why she didn't push to show that it was a fraudulent marriage?  I really didn't follow them in the later series.....it was too much stupid

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

But the beauty of a good con is that you get your target to do/give you something WILLINGLY. No one forced or threatened his bride to never be to fork over her entire savings.

I think instead of the Moroccan government looking into Azan, the US government should look into Nicole, because that level of stupidity should be illegal.

LOL so true about Nicole.

I guess you are correct about the government. But he should at least have to produce a lease.

2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Um...Pedro works and can spend his money on himself or or how he choises with no qualms. 

It’s still a free country, right?

I mean whst’s good  for the goose is good for the gander.

But it seems that Chantel’s money is hers to do with what she wants, but Pedro’s money is also hers. ;-) 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

she didn't take the divorce, the judge granted him one, that's why she was so upset. She was fighting for an annulment so she can get him deported. She made the mistake by not going through with it in the beginning, letting him con her out of the annulment..

• Love 2

If Chantel wants a bigger apartment; she can give up something to pay an extra $100 a month towards that.    I mean, when you are newly married and young you sometimes have to tough it out in a smaller apt. for a few years.  their apt.  seems pretty nice ; like married student housing or something.  Chantel will graduate nursing school and presumably get a job in nursing and Pedro can then go to school or train to get a better job and they can save toward a house or condo or bigger apartment.  That's life, princess.

2 minutes ago, Rachel51 said:

she didn't take the divorce, the judge granted him one, that's why she was so upset. She was fighting for an annulment so she can get him deported. She made the mistake by not going through with it in the beginning, letting him con her out of the annulment..

Thanks for explaining.  they are both so weird and gross.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

Was more of this shown on an earlier season of Happily Every After or just the small clips they kept repeating this season?  I didn't watch Happily Ever After last time.  Others seem to have seen more of this than I did.

No it was I believe last season when family Chantel went to the DR and accusing Pedro family of voodoo with the chicken feets and then grandma was cooking up voodoo in the pot. Lol every time my daughter and I see them in the grocery store we just crack up.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

If Chantel wants a bigger apartment; she can give up something to pay an extra $100 a month towards that.  

This season they are in a larger one bedroom apartment instead of the studio from last year where the bed was next to the stove. Then Nicole wanted a couch and when they went shopping for it, Pedro broke the news that he had sent his sister a ticket to come and visit without discussing it with her. 

• Love 2

Didn't Pedro say he was going to start a business in the DR?   Is she working now or just going to school ? When she is shown arriving home at the end of the day it looks like she's not dressed for school, certainly  not scrubs. I don't think its been mentioned who is paying for school. 

• Love 2