Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Just now, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Excuse my language but watching Dayton’s cut was fucking awful.  I have a daughter and it pulls on my cold heart. 

For the first time, in probably the history of watching this show, I actually said the word unfair in my head as I watched her cut. Malena, Kristen, Victoria are the top 3 who should have gone home first. And maybe it wasn't Dayton's year, but I haven't seen enough evidence yet that it needed to be her time yet. 

• Love 21

If Kelli wanted to keep the integrity of the team together then she needed to stop being a blind idiot with VK way sooner than she did. 

I'm a newbie - just started watching last season.  Kelli's fascination with Brianna - showed me she does not evaluate fairly. (Also the level of skill of some of the training camp candidates proved that they are NOT looking for "world class" dancers.)

I wanted Judy to say something so badly, you could see it on her face that she wanted to say something. 

Well, since there was so much controversy with her daughter - I can see why she wouldn't.

The next cut is someone who truly struggled with all the dance.  Not accepting help, dance difficulty & having one's heart just not into it.

I know there is a lot of Dayton love on this board - but I can see this.  There is a clip of Dayton reviewing choreo with her mom, getting corrections. There is no excuse for not nailing every single combination after it has been initially taught.  I don't doubt she was treated unfairly - but that doesn't make up for the lapses in picking up and retaining choreo, basic skill, etc.  Even Malena who has admitted her shortcomings, has been praised here and there.  If you want something bad enough - there is a way. I don't believe Dayton is fake like VK, I don't think she felt entitled.  What comes across is just not being 100% vested.  If you truly love dance, you take every experience as a learning one - her new gig will bring that. I wish her luck. 

Edited by chabelisaywow
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Heavier. Selena's slightly darker skin hide it to an extent. Being pale does not have an advantage when you're a little overweight. 

I guess Vets don't count as the Dallas Dance Community because none of them were happy, as we've been told for months now.

I was gonna say this. A light and fluffy show about making a team I'd never be interested in being on was a fun summer show. This isn't a fun summer show anymore. The drama from last season couldn't be avoided and I think it's tainted this season---sure the hypocrisy and favorites have always been a thing, but now it feels overdone for the sake of ratings. If I were a Jones I'd be concerned, while I may have been neutral about the Dallas Cowboys before, this show is making me hate the organization. 

I do not think Charlotte or Jerry Jones care because they use this show to promote The Star, and the Cowboys and DCC Organizations. To me the quality of the show and squad went downhill after the mass veteran exit after Season 5. More inside information has been coming out especially the last few years, and it is not pretty. And to me, the show has went off the rails since Season 8. I am not saying Victoria is a bad person, but the way she has been shown on the show and the fawning over her makes me sick. I also do not care for the fact she may have used a possible thyroid disorder for the reason for her weight gain and did not want to work with Jinelle, the nutritionist and the Cowboys doctor because *gasp* her little white lie may come out, and if another girl pulled the same crap, she would have been cut.

Malena should have been the first to go. Again, common sense should tell Kelli that someone who was benched for an entire season because she couldn't remember choreography is not going to be able to remember DCC choreography either. Kelli seems to have left her brain at home this year.

• Love 10

This cut will just make VK's inevitable one even more satisfying tbh. I'm ready to watch with popcorn because talk about UNFAIR. If Kitty says she's been in the program for 10 years and give her more time, well, shouldn't Dayton be allowed the same timing?

I think ever since Elizabeth Reuter said she would have rather been cut earlier for weight, Judy has less patience for weight gain and everything so you can tell she's ready to cut her losses and wasn't a fan of this weeks cut and keeping VK.

1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

You all are forgetting the worst part. Victoria would likely have made the team even with the weight had it not been for her horrible lie. 

PLEEEEASE tell me it will be shown. 

• Love 5

Exactly right.   Malena should have been the first cut, and before she resigned her job at SMU.  It made me so angry that she sat there, told them she never danced for the Jets, and can't remember choreography, and they didn't tell her goodbye, and not to quit her full time job.    Especially since she told Kelli and Judy that she was on the Jets cheer team but didn't disclose that she just walked around in a uniform, and  never performed for the Jets, because she couldn't perform.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, rose711 said:

I actually have fun watching the old seasons. Something has changed in the last two years or so. More corporate, fewer rookie girls we get to know, I’m not sure what.

It isn’t as fun for me. 

Reality shows like The Bachelor or Big Brother create dramas for the participants to react to.  It's more like a game show with players.

MTT is a reality show featuring real women trying out for a real team.  There is already enough "natural" drama with that, no need to create it.  However, in trying to keep the show fresh, K&C have done that and it means playing with feelings and lives. 

• Love 11
Just now, SmpIsimon said:

You all are forgetting the worst part. Victoria would likely have made the team even with the weight had it not been for her horrible lie. 

This is very true. 

Just now, Jennv said:

Malena should have been the first to go. Again, common sense should tell Kelli that someone who was benched for an entire season because she couldn't remember choreography is not going to be able to remember DCC choreography either. Kelli seems to have left her brain at home this year.

Kelli should create some form of Ambassador Group for Malena to be on since that is what Kelli sees. They could do meet n greets, give speeches, do visits...etc. without the performing. 

1 minute ago, soapmaniac22 said:

This cut will just make VK's inevitable one even more satisfying tbh. I'm ready to watch with popcorn because talk about UNFAIR. If Kitty says she's been in the program for 10 years and give her more time, well, shouldn't Dayton be allowed the same timing?

I think ever since Elizabeth Reuter said she would have rather been cut earlier for weight, Judy has less patience for weight gain and everything so you can tell she's ready to cut her losses and wasn't a fan of this weeks cut and keeping VK.

I don't think Judy has been Team Victoria from the beginning. And I agree, though if they don't show the full VK cut story, I may sharpen a pitchfork or two. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Reality shows like The Bachelor or Big Brother create dramas for the participants to react to.  It's more like a game show with players.

MTT is a reality show featuring real women trying out for a real team.  There is already enough "natural" drama with that, no need to create it.  However, in trying to keep the show fresh, K&C have done that and it means playing with feelings and lives. 

There are not enough likes in the universe for this post. You have hit it on the nail.

I tape this show, and I might just watch the tape, so I can skip the cut tonight.     It worked out better for her (I know this is a spoiler thread, but in case anyone doesn't know yet I'm not ruining that), because she now gets a better, real job, gets to see the world, and entertains thousands of people, but the way it will be done, (according to other spoilers, and hints on here) breaks my heart for her.   

She's a lovely, talented, and exceptional young woman, and she's better than being limited to DCC shaking her booty in a pair of diaper shorts, with the Kelli knot hoisting everything up to her neck.     DCC isn't what they used to be, and I really think more uniform coverage would be much nicer if they really are for all of the fan's entertainment. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

As for the cameos...they are terrible!!  

Bridget is such a gorgeous girl, her picture doesn't even look like her.  

Hannah looks high in her picture! 

Out of all the rookies, Alanna's looks the best in my opinion.

I can't believe Kelli was satisfied with these photos this year.  If I was director, I would have had them redone.  

Just gonna leave this here about Christina lol...

http://www.cmt.com/video-clips/4td5l3/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-a-cheerleader-s-nightmare

Edited by TUOwl84
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Do you guys remember when they pulled 4 veterans from cameos due to weight? Kelli said “some of y’all have gained 8 pounds since your audition weight.”

Wasn't this Chelsea, Danielle, and a couple others (maybe Kim and/or Paige)?  I can still hear that troll Kitty with her annoying voice "You're not fahhht, you're heavayyy, yah?"  I'm feeling awfully vindicated in the feeling I always had that Kitty is nothing but a crude, loudmouthed jackass who loves to be a  bully for the sake of being a bully when you're not one of her pets. 

33 minutes ago, rose711 said:

I actually have fun watching the old seasons. Something has changed in the last two years or so. More corporate, fewer rookie girls we get to know, I’m not sure what.

I couldn't agree more, especially with not knowing why the older seasons were more fun.  I thought maybe the show was getting less interesting because things have been done to death, but I've been rewatching old seasons earlier this week & they just have a different feel to them, but something I can't quite put my finger on.  Maybe it's like @bigskygirl has been saying for a while, maybe CMT is influencing the storylines more and they aren't as natural as they used to be.

• Love 16

Here is my thought of Victoria and her alleged thyroid disorder. The thyroid hormone replacement medication I take because I do not have functioning thyroid anymore can be use for weight loss also. Victoria could say hey my thyroid is out of whack aka hypothyroidism leading to her gaining weight. She asks her doctor for a thyroid replacement medication because too much thyroid hormones can lead to hyperthyroidism and weight loss. Her fear of seeing the Cowboys doctor because he probably would say blood tests are needed to see how her thyroid levels are and may also suggest a thyroid scan also may have lead to the see is lying leading her to be cut.

In Season 7, TC Candidate Amy's cut scene was heavily edited to make it look like she was spaced out by saying yes ma'm over and over again. Her sister came on Facebook and said her scene was edited to make her look bad. She was in Urgent Care the night before cameo photo day because she was trying to lose weight to fit in her uniform leading her to get sick. She was nervous while talking with Kelli and Judy, and she said more than yes ma'm. I think CMT definitely edits scenes to make girls especially girls who will be cut look bad which makes Kelli and Judy look good when they decide to cut someone.

And in the case of Malena, she was kept around because Kelli likes her. I think she wanted to keep Malena on the squad, but Charlotte said no cut her. If Malena was not liked by Kelli period, she probably would have been the first cut.

Edited by bigskygirl

I hope they show us the truth of what happened with Vicky. This is pure conjecture, but I am guessing she crash dieted leading up to audition, then couldn't maintain it. Someone, possibly Tina, told her to claim thyroid, thinking a legit medical issue would buy her time to take it back off. If she legit had a thyroid problem her mother would have already had her at a doctor. Maybe she didn't expect Kelli to insist on a Cowboys Doc. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I hope they show us the truth of what happened with Vicky. This is pure conjecture, but I am guessing she crash dieted leading up to audition, then couldn't maintain it. Someone, possibly Tina, told her to claim thyroid, thinking a legit medical issue would buy her time to take it back off. If she legit had a thyroid problem her mother would have already had her at a doctor. Maybe she didn't expect Kelli to insist on a Cowboys Doc. 

I can see it as a possibility. How many girls would have been given the same chance to see a Cowboys doctor in case of a possible thyroid disorder. I also want to know if she was sent to Jay for her weight gain.

3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Someone, possibly Tina, told her to claim thyroid, thinking a legit medical issue would buy her time to take it back off. If she legit had a thyroid problem her mother would have already had her at a doctor. Maybe she didn't expect Kelli to insist on a Cowboys Doc. 

It wouldn't surprise me. We haven't seen what happens so I'll try my best to reserve judgement...but as someone with a legit thyroid problem that wreaked havoc on one of my pregnancies and then required surgery to remove the darn thing, daily medication for the rest of my life, and years of challenges getting a handle on my "new normal," I cannot abide with someone manipulating a health scare to cover their ass to get on a cheerleading squad. GTFO.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Sarah99 said:

Dayton's cut got me, and I'm not an easy crier. I'll tell you one thing, Dayton, you have something very important that cannot be taught in dance class, and that's a whole lot of grace. Best of luck to you.

Me too and I just cried through the whole thing.  I wish her all the best and hope where she’s landed exceeds all her expectations.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, viccib said:

WOW!  Kitty disappoints me.  So what VK has been involved with the organization for a long time.  That doesn’t mean any other girl hasn’t worked just as hard, and would have not even made into camp for being the same size as VK.  

I do feel badly for VK in this though.  It’s not her fault she gets so much favoritism.  And what is she supposed to do, ask them to stop?  Lol yeah right!  If I had a break like that toward my dream, I’d take it and run with it just like she’s doing.  ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

It wouldn't surprise me. We haven't seen what happens so I'll try my best to reserve judgement...but as someone with a legit thyroid problem that wreaked havoc on one of my pregnancies and then required surgery to remove the darn thing, daily medication for the rest of my life, and years of challenges getting a handle on my "new normal," I cannot abide with someone manipulating a health scare to cover their ass to get on a cheerleading squad. GTFO.

{{{HUGS}}} @veronicamers

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2003. Took a medication route, and became much better and was in remission for a long time. Blood test in July 2012 showed I was mild hyperthyroid again with no treatment plan leading to full blown hyperthyroidism a month later. Was told by an out of town quack a radiation iodine treatment would cause me to feel better, quality of life would improve, and hypothyroidism is easier to treat. Stupid me believes the doctor leading me to have the treatment in December 2012. Six weeks later he told me I had no thyroid and was hypothyroid which was totally wrong. He put me on a thyroid hormone replacement med and within two weeks I became sick and went back to hyperthyroid land. It took two years for anyone to listen to me when I said something was seriously wrong, but the damage was done.

I agree about being angry when someone manipulates being sick in order to cover his or her ass. If she was sick, she would not have mind seeing the Cowboys doctor and/or bringing in medical proof from her own primary care provider or an endocrinologist saying she has a thyroid disorder along with a treatment plan. I know my endocrinologist would have done it for me if I ask him.

2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Any info on why Madeline is considered locker room toxic?

I remember around when the Family & Friends show was, someone posted Madeline’s Instragram post commenting on how she thought she was so much better than everyone. From this week’s footage, seems like Kitty may be hinting at a similar attitude?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hereforthedrama said:

I remember around when the Family & Friends show was, someone posted Madeline’s Instragram post commenting on how she thought she was so much better than everyone. From this week’s footage, seems like Kitty may be hinting at a similar attitude?

wait...this year??? i def don't remember that! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

wait...this year??? i def don't remember that! 

Yeah...I remember that. It was something along the lines of "she thinks she's so great because she went to Notre Dame." It seemed to come out of left field, but who knows maybe there was something to it. But I can't trust anything Kitty says now because of her blind adoration of VK.

• Love 9

(Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster!)

All you really have to look at to see how much things have changed is episode 806. Four vets called in for weight issues, Chelsea getting toxic, Kitty busting Chelsea's ass, Chelsea getting cut not long after.

http://www.cmt.com/full-episodes/dpb70t/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-a-toxic-situation-season-8-ep-806q

There's no way it's an edit that intentionally makes TPTB look like fools. The favoritism and nepotism is obvious and it'll be even more obvious if VK is the last cut (as I think has been mentioned on here previously?). I haven't lost respect for Judy... yet. Kelli & Kitty? Absolutely.

Edited by kevinrm27
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, veronicamers said:

Yeah...I remember that. It was something along the lines of "she thinks she's so great because she went to Notre Dame." It seemed to come out of left field, but who knows maybe there was something to it. But I can't trust anything Kitty says now because of her blind adoration of VK.

Kitty loved Kaime O'Teter as well, is f that tells you any

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

Kitty loved Kaime O'Teter as well, is f that tells you any

Miss Kitty liked Kaime's solo in Season 4. In my opinion, a girl can have a great solo, but it does not mean she is right for the squad. A girl can have a so-so solo, but she can pick up the DCC style of dancing and be an asset to the team. I feel bad for Kaime because she was used as a storyline in Season 4, but she thought she was a shoo in because they ask her back. I do not think she would have made the team even if she was in TC at the beginning of it.

I feel like Satan should be polishing my seat in the land below right about now---if VK breaks down in any proportion to what Dayton does, I'll be full on cackling with glee.

I am a terrible person who will resign myself to the Counting On: Prayer Closet because I may need a little Jesus before I strap in for tonight's episode. 

17 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

She got lambasted for standing on the ledge in some of the pictures she took during F&F. It was suggested that she was full of herself for wanting to be higher than everyone else.

See here:

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Gigi88 said:

Disagree. Kashara can stay right where she is at! I do hope Lacey gets pro bowl though. 

Yes to both statements.

14 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Isn't the writing on the wall? Kitty is there. She loves VK. She doesn't love Dayton. Dayton gets cut. It's too bad because Dayton would have been fine by the end of training camp - she just needed more time and they didn't give her any. Oh well. Onward. Reminds me of Cassie because she needed more time and they did give it to her. Judy knew she could do it and that was all that was needed to look the other way until she got game ready.

Even though they both prepared, I assume VK took prep with Kitty and Dayton didn't?

Never heard that Kitty doesn't like Dayton. 

13 hours ago, Annette said:

The next cut is someone who truly struggled with all the dance.  Not accepting help, dance difficulty & having one's heart just not into it.

No one in the Dallas dance community was surprised. 

Sad, but true.

6 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Dayton, gosh idk with her. I feel like her cut is because she's just not as into it as every other girl there mixed with the fact that she's soft with her movements and power pom is not her style. I don't know if it's just her personality not to be over the top excited about this "once in a lifetime" opportunity but she just doesn't seem into it.

This. I think she was following a path that she was happy to go down, but once she got there wasn't 100% vested in being a DCC. She didn't want to disappoint or let down any of the people who'd been rooting for her to be a legacy since birth. Kelli seemed pissed that she wasn't 100% gung ho about making DCC the most important thing in her life, but Dayton has a broader view of what all is out there than Cassie or VK. Dayton's in a good place. Sucks that all this discovery about making DCC is harder than she expected and also not what she wants right now is broadcast for eternity on a show, but it is what it is.

4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Kitty can't be impartial. And what is this about Madeline having an attitude? 

NONE OF THEM ARE IMPARTIAL AND HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPARTIAL. That's dance everywhere. 

4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli:  VK has gained 11 pounds since training camp.

Kitty:  Give her a chance to get the weight off!

Yeah, because we all know there's dozens of healthy ways to lose 11 pounds in just a few weeks.  Jesus.  This organization has jumped the shark.

Yeah, tell that to Selina. 

4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Who is the blonde vet in this one? Lexie...is she also on a weight warning? I feel like half the quad is on one at this point...

Um, HANNAH is on FIRE. Dang, girl. 

4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli says after cutting Dayton: "I really want this audition process to maintain its integrity."  How she can say that with that big old cow Victoria still a part of training camp is beyond me.  Oh the irony -- Charlotte, you need to replace Kelli now!  

Joke's on Kelli. Never has been fairness or integrity, even if she and Judy believe they're totally fair. Add Charlotte and Kitty in there, too. 

3 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

It’s more than that too...”because she has been in your program since she was 10”. 

Dayton was struggling with the dances, but looked good in the kickline.  VK should have been cut with her too.  

VK should have been cut first.

2 hours ago, KoKo said:

I totally agree with you. She def had a nose job, the shape of her lips look completely different as well.  She was beautiful before and after.....whatever makes you happy and gives you more confidence!!  Go for it!!

I second that !!   Brandi would totally be on the floor WURKIN' IT!!   

This. Why is it so hard to see or believe that Lacey had a ton of work done and has more contouring, veneers, extensions, etc. than most of the other girls. 

Also BRANDI would be so much better than Melissa. 

2 hours ago, Jennv said:

VK looked just as heavy as Selina did, if not heavier. 

Amen. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

For the first time, in probably the history of watching this show, I actually said the word unfair in my head as I watched her cut. Malena, Kristen, Victoria are the top 3 who should have gone home first. And maybe it wasn't Dayton's year, but I haven't seen enough evidence yet that it needed to be her time yet. 

I totally agree with you! It almost felt like a lamb needed to be slaughtered that night...and well...they all decided it would be Dayton. I have not seen enough of her dancing to determine that a cut was necessary. However, there are other dancers that I believe should have been cut before Dayton...Malena is a beautiful girl but I think it was obvious she was not going to be able to pick up the choreography as fast as the other girls. 

I’m very sad for both Dayton and Shelly! As a mom of two girls, my heart broke when they cut her. I like Kelli but her stone, cold face just bothered me. This is the first time I’ve cried over someone being cut! I wish Dayton the very best! If God closed this door, that means He has something much better in store! Enjoy traveling the world! ❤️

• Love 8

honestly, i'm pretty impressed that VK and Dayton have kept their friendship after this.  I'm thinking back to myself around that age and I would have dealt with a LOT of bitterness if I got cut from something like that before my friend, and knowing the favoritism she was getting... but still wanting her to do well because she IS your friend.  I would probably have been pretty immature about it.  So props to them if they are able to move on from this without any real issues. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

honestly, i'm pretty impressed that VK and Dayton have kept their friendship after this.  I'm thinking back to myself around that age and I would have dealt with a LOT of bitterness if I got cut from something like that before my friend, and knowing the favoritism she was getting... but still wanting her to do well because she IS your friend.  I would probably have been pretty immature about it.  So props to them if they are able to move on from this without any real issues. 

This! I think if it had been me st that age the friendship would have been ruined 

• Love 2

Also, did they take those clips off the site?? they are not coming up for me now. wonder if they weren't supposed to go up till tomorrow after episode airs? that would make a lot more sense... LOL  Mercy. they need to get their act together 

• Love 11

What really bothered me is that they cut Dayton for memory, but kept Malena whose history of not remembering choreo was what kept her OFF THE FIELD ON A PRO TEAM. If you are going to give someone like Malena, who has be inconsistent on a daily basis, more time- Dayton should have been given more time. 

It always bugs me when they cut someone based on them not being able to match the style of whoever taught the non-DCC type of dance that day, especially since it was a big deal Dayton couldn't keep up with Nick's choreo apparently. It's not the DCC-style, so who cares? Whats important at the end of the day? DCC style or the other style? (not a dancer so this is JMO)

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

What proof do we have that they are still friends? I see Vicky with Sam Fin and I see Dayton with Sam Fin, but I don't see Vicky and Dayton together on social media. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Also, did they take those clips off the site?? they are not coming up for me now. wonder if they weren't supposed to go up till tomorrow after episode airs? that would make a lot more sense... LOL  Mercy. they need to get their act together 

Yep. I tried to see them on the app but it says they're not available due to date hahahaha. Someone hit the publish button a little too early

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, soapmaniac22 said:

What really bothered me is that they cut Dayton for memory, but kept Malena whose history of not remembering choreo was what kept her OFF THE FIELD ON A PRO TEAM. If you are going to give someone like Malena, who has be inconsistent on a daily basis, more time- Dayton should have been given more time. 

It always bugs me when they cut someone based on them not being able to match the style of whoever taught the non-DCC type of dance that day, especially since it was a big deal Dayton couldn't keep up with Nick's choreo apparently. It's not the DCC-style, so who cares? Whats important at the end of the day? DCC style or the other style? (not a dancer so this is JMO)

Preach! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

What proof do we have that they are still friends? I see Vicky with Sam Fin and I see Dayton with Sam Fin, but I don't see Vicky and Dayton together on social media. 

i know she had something in her IG stories about how proud she was of VK and whatnot the night Vic was cut.  

• Love 4

I def think VK looks heavier than Selina did.  There was one point on an earlier visit to the office where Kelli (in a pretty milquetoast way) hinted at the weight issue. She told VK something along the lines of "there were comments about your tummy at auditions".

The only way what Kitty said might be ok is if they left off a large part, and what she actually said was "someone might say you should give her a chance to get the weight off because she's been her since she was 10, but there's not enough time", or "she's had a chance already" etc.  and they just edited it to be "you should give her a chance to get the weight off because she's been her since she was 10". I have my doubts.

I've never been very bothered with the whole Cassie thing; I rewatched her first season recently and didn't really see the "shoved down our throats" narrative.  Certainly it was nothing like this.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, KatieLen said:

Yep. I tried to see them on the app but it says they're not available due to date hahahaha. Someone hit the publish button a little too early

The CMT intern who monitors this forum was probably wondering why we all were having a field day out here 

• Love 21

CMT must be really liking all the attention tonight's show is getting already.  Kelli saying "to maintain it's integrity"  just shows how fake she is.  I feel like she really stabbed her supposedly  good friend Shelly in the back.  Why would she cut Dayton for memory issues before Malena that has 10 time worse memory problems.   Malena was never going to make the team, CMT used her for a story line and made it out that Kelli loved her and wanted her on the team.  No way was she ever going to be  on the team.  CMT kept her in TC to the end because she was a great for ratings.  So evil and so cruel what they did to her giving her hope to the point she quit her job.    Judy's tear and her hug that she gave Dayton was so sincere.   Judy's hug was a full body hug unlike Kellie's hug with just Kelli's arms.   The girls always do their hair and make up before cuts.  I do not know why CMT was showing Dayton close up with no makeup on her face or hair done.  She still looked beautiful.   Plus I was wondering why she didn't have a manicure?  Seems like all girls have their nails done these days.  I realize that has nothing to do with CMT  just a comment.  I thought is was rude of Kitty to say Madeline has an attitude and even more rude fro CMT to air it.  That is very hurtful to a young girl.  However I have heard many times that she is a nice girl but also acts like she is better than everyone else.  I am sure that is the attitude Kitty is talking about.  I do think she has the DCC look, I hope she can improve her attitude.  I also think it was very rude to CMT to air Kitty's comment on Dayton "Dayton is lost already".  They showed it so they could justify cutting her at the expense of hurting a precious sweet girl.  Just like I predicted...Kitty would be even more blind to Victoria than Kelli.  This whole process is so disgusting.   I think Kelli values being on MTT more than her friendship with Shelly.  That to me is an EVIL woman.   

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

They are gone from the app, also except for Kashara falling.

• Love 2

Maybe Madeline just does not give VK the time of day and that makes her “toxic” by Kitty’s definition.  Just speculation on my part.

I also wonder why anyone would say anything personal around VK.  They should know she would run and tattle.  In all the years I worked (retired now), I always picked out the person who would tattle right away, and watched my step.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Just checked..says error and won’t load, even though they are still on the side of the page...on the cmt.com page.  

• Love 2

I too am gleefully waiting for dip sh** Vicky to get sent out the door. I mean seriously, she literally lives her life to be a DCC, has it handed to her on a silver platter, and STILL manages to Eff it up. I just can't feel sorry  for such dumb assery 

Edited by Jennv
Spelling
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, kevinrm27 said:

(Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster!)

All you really have to look at to see how much things have changed is episode 806. Four vets called in for weight issues, Chelsea getting toxic, Kitty busting Chelsea's ass, Chelsea getting cut not long after.

http://www.cmt.com/full-episodes/dpb70t/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-a-toxic-situation-season-8-ep-806q

There's no way it's an edit that intentionally makes TPTB look like fools. The favoritism and nepotism is obvious and it'll be even more obvious if VK is the last cut (as I think has been mentioned on here previously?). I haven't lost respect for Judy... yet. Kelli & Kitty? Absolutely.

Welcome to the team!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KatieLen said:

So how much do you want to bet that it was done on purpose to get publicity for tonight's show and get more viewers to tune in????

• Love 8