Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Snatch Game

• Start Topic

I would like to make it through at least one episode without someone saying "I'm serving up some _______________ realness."

• Love 8
(edited)

It was Monique's time to go.  Someone clocked her on her outfits being something she grabs from the fabric wall 30 minutes before the competition and not knowing the words to the lip sync songs is inexcusable.  Nothing is stopping you from listening to the songs while staying up late to create outfits.

Edited by beartrash
  • Love 11

Monet X. Change (Maya Angelou) and Aquaria (Melania) were the best imo. 

Kameron survived! Yay! 

I'd rather see them play adults during the snatch game. 

I've never heard of the lip sync song. 

Kameron and Cracker don't gives themselves enough credit. They were pretty good at the snatch game compared to some.

I actually thought Monique Heart (Maxine) was better than Asia (Beyonce) .  If the Vixen had lipsynced against Asia,  Asia would have won.

I hope Monique finds sucess and I wish her the best. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, rlc said:

Please, please, please can this be the last week of Vixen? So freaking pissed that Monique didn’t know the words (and snatched her wig).

Why do they do that again and again? Going back to Bebe winning season 1 lips sync against Ongina ripping her wig off, I've yet to see how it enhances a performance! ;-)

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, into the challenge first: No doubt, Aquaria, Monet and Eureka (in this order) were the best. The others, were either meh or miss.. Aquaria just proved that even you not being a comedy queen, you can and should be well prepared for Snatch Game. See Asia running without options, Monique getting out of character every second, The Vixen trying to rely on other queens to hide the fact she sucked? No excuse.

On the runway, I felt unconfortable watching the queens on those wheel chairs. I think they could have done a mermaid inspire runway either without the tails or with the queens on plataform made to expose them in a good way, not like that. Anyway, not crazy about most of he looks, apart from Aquaria that killed, making sure she would get a well deserved victory this week.

Talking about suck the oxygen out the room, try to hear  yourself Vixen.; Christ... For someone that say she battles for political issues, that has to deal with alot stuff, shes comming of as childish queen. And hes obsession with Eureka is getting more and more annoying. She putted a target on her since she just saw her on tv on season 9 and that is it, she just went prepared not to like her. Now with Eureka doing so well and with her sinking, shes just mad that is not the other way around. She expected the queens to be on her side and join her to be against Eureka. Since they werent, she felt ´´bretrayed``.

Oh well, unfortunatelly Monique went out of resource and after just be safe every week, have her first critic on stage on her lowest point, everything going on, I think she kinda gave up. She said she didnt had time to learn the song... Ok, might be true.. But from the minute she threw her wig and not even making a effort to fake the lip sync, it look obvious to me she just wanted to be sent home. Worst lip sync of he season by far. Monique gave up and Vixen was all over the place.

PS: Cracker, I know you are friends, but dont try to make a case for your friend when he/shes acting like that. She shut you down in return. C´mon, you´re smarter than that.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 2

That was one of the weirder runways they have had. 

Kameron actually found a personality in Untucked. Finally!

Audra and Kate were great guest judges. (Alex Trebek: AMEN!)

Monique managed to do every single thing you shouldn't do in a lip sync. Well, she didn't fall off the stage. So there's that I guess. 

• Love 17
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CaioF said:

Well, into the challenge first: Not doubt, Eureka, Monet and Aquaria were the best. The others, wither meh or miss.. Aquaria just proved that even you not being a comedy queen, you can and should be well prepared for Snatch Game. See Asia running without options, Monique getting out of character every second, The Vixen trying to rely on other queens to hide the fact she sucked? No excuse.

On the runway, I felt uncomfortable watching the queens on those wheel chairs. I think they could have done a mermaid inspire runway either without the tails or with the queens on platform made to expose them in a good way, not like that. Anyway, not crazy about most of he looks, apart from Aquaria that killed, making sure she would get a well deserved victory this week.

Talking about suck the oxygen out the room, try to hear  yourself Vixen.; Christ... For someone that say battles for political issues, that has to deal with a lot stuff, she's coming of as childish queen. And hes obsession with Eureka is getting more and more annoying. She putted a target on her since she just saw her on tv on season 9 and that is it, she just went prepared not to like her. Now with Eureka doing so well and with her sinking, she's just mad that is not the other way around. She expected the queens to be on her side and join her to be against Eureka. Since they weren't, she felt ´´betrayed``.

Oh well, unfortunately Monique went out of resource and after just be safe every week, have her first critic on stage on her lowest point, everything going on, I think she kinda gave up. She said she didn't had time to learn the song... Ok, might be true.. But from the minute she threw her wig and not even making a effort to fake the lip sync, it look obvious to me she just wanted to be sent home. Worst lip sync of he season by far. Monique gave up and Vixen was all over the place.

PS: Cracker, I know you are friends, but don't try to make a case for your friend when he/shes acting like that. She shut you down in return. C´mon, you´re smarter than that.

You do know the mermaids in wheelchairs was a real act? I never watched it; no Bette Midler fan here! It was just dumb IMO from 30 years ago! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I’m going to miss Monique.   

Gonna miss her talking heads and snark/funny comments on untucked. Shes very funny as herself. Too bad she couldnt be near as close to be funny playing a character.

PS: Two weeks ago, I had a hard time predicting how the competition would turn out. Now, I´m finding hard we not have a Aquaria X Eureka top 2, with either Monet or Asia as 3rd place? I would bet on cracker but shes fading on challenges she should excel.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 3

Vixen showed her entire ass this week. It’s too bad Monique did not really even try to win the lip sync.  Very impressed with Monet and Eureka in snatch game. Aquaria was a pleasant surprise, but she was not the winner to me. 

On a side note, it really is easy to forget how pretty Bianca Del Rio is because she’s such a shady and funny queen. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I’m going to miss Monique.   

Aw me too. She seems like such a nice, cool person, I hope she gets an infusion of cash and bookings from all the love and laughs she gave on the show. I have never heard of that LSFYL song, why in the world was it picked?!

I seriously whooped in glee when Bianca and then Alex Trebek appeared...twice! 

Can we bury the Beyonce impression from Snatch Game for good now? Yowza, tonight's was so so bad, as was Blue Ivy. Make an auction paddle, raise it in the air to interrupt someone, shield yourself from Honey Boo Boo with it, call out for the butler and demand a juice box. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Wow, The Vixen really decided tonight to zip past “villain” edit and straight into Phi Phi O’Hara “the audience doesn’t love to hate you, they just hate you” territory.  

She can go now.

• Love 22
42 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

My favorite part of Untucked were the shots of Asia silently taking it all in while still wearing that ridiculous fish mask. Just added a much-needed undercurrent* of absurdity under the Vixen's ranting.

*No pun intended.

Well if you're a devotee of "Dance Moms," Abby demands props, headpieces, and wigs to be secure with glue, tape, or "sewn into the head!" At Abby's, Asia's mask would be goin' nowhere! ;-)

• Love 1
(edited)

The Vixen trying to rely on other queens to hide the fact she sucked? No excuse.

Talking about suck the oxygen out the room, try to hear  yourself Vixen.; Christ... For someone that say she battles for political issues, that has to deal with alot stuff, shes comming of as childish queen. And hes obsession with Eureka is getting more and more annoying. She putted a target on her since she just saw her on tv on season 9 and that is it, she just went prepared not to like her. Now with Eureka doing so well and with her sinking, shes just mad that is not the other way around. She expected the queens to be on her side and join her to be against Eureka. Since they werent, she felt ´´bretrayed``.

Sigh. It’s official. The Vixen is *that girl.* She has had a fixation on Eureka since the beginning. Ironically, ever since she first came for her, Eureka started winning. She has to blame and talk over everyone else, doing the exact thing she’s accusing of Eureka. It’s Sharon Needles/Phi Phi O’Hara all over again.

She said she’d get pigeonholed into “the angry black woman.” Nah girl, you’re just immature. 

Edited by Sbeetle
Yikes! I put Asia instead of the Vixen!
  • Love 3

Aquaria deserved the win, her runway was great and her Melania was even better. The blinking got me, so funny! 

Monet was a close second as Maya Angelou, great job.

Eureka was funny, but I think she could have done more with her voice. The jokes were great though, especially the drawings for answers.

I feel bad for Monique, but it's like she tanked the LSFYL on purpose. 

The Vixen, oy. There's just no need for her nonsense. And once again, her look fell short. 

• Love 8

What a killjoy; Vixen was just jealous of Eureka's performance, who was funny and not doing anything 'unprofessional' like Jigggly in s4 snatch game.  Also, having a big personality is what you're supposed to do on a reality show, so that isn't really unprofessional either.  I really disliked Eureka last season and found her so obnoxious but she's actually growing on me, though I'm glad she wasn't handed another win tonight.  Auaria's oil slick mermaid and her Melania were totally amazing, and it was refreshing that Monet wouldn't have even seen the Maya Angelou fail from all stars but still did it right.

If it wasn't for Monique's on-stage attitude, Asia probably would have lipsynced and sent the Vixen home finally.  She should have stuck with Whitney, their tag-teaming between mother and daughter was really atrocious.   I kept hoping Ru would send them both packing after it became clear that Monique was blowing it, but I guess knowing the words and landing some elementary school gym class moves was an automatic win.  I am glad the judges are clocking that the vizens drag is just cardboard glued to a swimsuit every single week, and it's nothing great.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Glade said:

What a killjoy; Vixen was just jealous of Eureka's performance, who was funny and not doing anything 'unprofessional' like Jigggly in s4 snatch game.  Also, having a big personality is what you're supposed to do on a reality show, so that isn't really unprofessional either.  I really disliked Eureka last season and found her so obnoxious but she's actually growing on me, though I'm glad she wasn't handed another win tonight.  Auaria's oil slick mermaid and her Melania were totally amazing, and it was refreshing that Monet wouldn't have even seen the Maya Angelou fail from all stars but still did it right.

If it wasn't for Monique's on-stage attitude, Asia probably would have lipsynced and sent the Vixen home finally.  She should have stuck with Whitney, their tag-teaming between mother and daughter was really atrocious.   I kept hoping Ru would send them both packing after it became clear that Monique was blowing it, but I guess knowing the words and landing some elementary school gym class moves was an automatic win.  I am glad the judges are clocking that the vizens drag is just cardboard glued to a swimsuit every single week, and it's nothing great.

Vixen is just a tacky b!tch! Being "read" about her kitchen is just the beginning of how I feel about how she carries herself! It looks like she's fallen below Chi Chi in being "a cheap queen!" lol! ;-)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

So, we're officially putting any Beyonce impressions to bed, right? This is the third time that someone has failed miserably with her persona. 

Best comeback:

"Aren't you dead?"

"And still I rise."

My favourite comeback was Melania's "No wonder my husband hates Chyna".

My favourite 'read' in the library: Eureka's "Cameron, just fuck me, please".

I wish the show forked out for a motorised wheelchair - that's Delores DeLargo's secret weapon.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

My favorite part of Untucked were the shots of Asia silently taking it all in while still wearing that ridiculous fish mask. Just added a much-needed undercurrent* of absurdity under the Vixen's ranting.

*No pun intended.

I couldn't stop laughing every time they fixed the camera on her. 

• Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

The other queens should be offended when Vixen said it was her dream to win drag race.  I actually think it is probably all of their dreams to win.  I hate when people think they are more entitled than anyone else to win something.  She really has it out for Eureka.  And then to be mad when the other girls said she should go home.  I've been over Vixen since the first episode.  

Ru really acted like she hated having to send Monique home.  I thought Vixen's rant against Eureka on stage should have sealed her doom. Too bad Monique messed up the lip sync.

Ru probably did hate sending Monique home. I hope that Vixen is eliminated next week. She is the one that is truly "unprofessional", with the never ending need to have the "last word" all the time. She showed her petty and bitter ass on the stage in this week's episode. 

Edited by vixenbynight
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, CaioF said:

Well, into the challenge first: No doubt, Aquaria, Monet and Eureka (in this order) were the best. The others, were either meh or miss.. Aquaria just proved that even you not being a comedy queen, you can and should be well prepared for Snatch Game. See Asia running without options, Monique getting out of character every second, The Vixen trying to rely on other queens to hide the fact she sucked? No excuse.

I think Asia came in with a game plan to do Whitney - and then Ru killed that plan by effectively saying, "Don't do drug jokes." That had to have sucked for her.

That said, I absolutely thought she belonged in the bottom two. She was the one sucking all the air out of the room during Snatch Game, and she was never remotely funny.

4 hours ago, Sbeetle said:

Sigh. It’s official. Asia is *that girl.* She has had a fixation on Eureka since the beginning. Ironically, ever since she first came for her, Eureka started winning. She has to blame and talk over everyone else, doing the exact thing she’s accusing of Eureka. It’s Sharon Needles/Phi Phi O’Hara all over again.

She said she’d get pigeonholed into “the angry black woman.” Nah girl, you’re just immature. 

You mean The Vixen, not Asia, right?

I'm sure there will be people defending The Vixen, saying, "Oh, she's just defensive because of her rough past." But it's pretty clear that her issues go beyond being defensive. She's an entitled brat, who sulks like a child when things don't go the way she wants.

Edited by Blakeston
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

That was one of the weirder runways they have had. 

Kameron actually found a personality in Untucked. Finally!

Audra and Kate were great guest judges. (Alex Trebek: AMEN!)

Monique managed to do every single thing you shouldn't do in a lip sync. Well, she didn't fall off the stage. So there's that I guess. 

She didn’t lift Vixen over her head a la Mimi, so, not everything.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Sbeetle said:

Sigh. It’s official. Asia is *that girl.* She has had a fixation on Eureka since the beginning. Ironically, ever since she first came for her, Eureka started winning. She has to blame and talk over everyone else, doing the exact thing she’s accusing of Eureka. It’s Sharon Needles/Phi Phi O’Hara all over again.

SBEETLE, I believe you mean Vixen.  Upon rewatch a few other thoughts:

Based on the very weak performances, most of the queens did not think they would make it to Snatch Game.

Cracker was the biggest disappointment at Snatch Game. I thought with her smart humor, she would have owned it.

I’m floored by how much they spend to be a part of this competition. The show should really consider at least a $10k stipend for contestants to level the playing field.

Ru has not looked great these last two episodes. I miss Mathu.

• Love 4

It never ceases to amaze me how many queens apply to be on the show without already having at least one fully realized character ready to go for Snatch Game. The smart queens have more than one option in case of emegency.

The Vixen was such a sulky brat after Snatch Game. I know that everything is edited so there are things we didn't see, but from what we were shown, I don't recall Eureka interrupting other queens or stepping on their lines.

Even though I love mermaids and The Little Mermaid, I wasn't a fan of this week's runway because there's only so much you can do with the mermaid theme.

Often the guest judges aren't useful, but I liked that both Audra and Kate weren't afraid to disagree with the other judges.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Sbeetle said:

That should be The Vixon' not Asia

5 hours ago, Mayberry said:

That was very clever!

Yes! I just knew something was not quite right!

I believe the queens preferred the Pit Crew to wheel them out.

• Love 1
(edited)

I really disliked The Vixen at first but she's actually grown on me like some kind of leeching fungus. I mean, Eureka is really annoying and I'm sure it is difficult having to be in a competition with her. That being said, Vixen is really out of her depth and her drag is very cheap so hopefully she'll be the next to go. And I do realize I'm a shallow bitch and the fact that Vixen is a cute boy is probably why she doesn't bother me that much.

I am so disappointed in Monique. She was repping for my hometown! But I had really grown to love her wit and talking heads. Such a funny bitch. Too bad she couldn't translate it to her Maxine Waters. And then that lip synch was truly unprofessional. There's no excuse for snatching off her wig and not learning her words!! I haven't watched Untucked yet, but from her final words it really seemed like she was into this for the exposure, which is too bad. She has the talent to have aimed higher.

I am now living for Aquaria. She has become my absolute favorite and her Melania was such an unexpected treat! Her runway look was killer, but that was not at all surprising. She is my favorite look queen since my beloved Violet Chachki.

This season has been so good and it was desperately needed after the disaster All Stars 3 turned into. The competition is also wide open, which will hopefully make for an exciting and compelling finish.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I couldn't stop laughing every time they fixed the camera on her. 

I couldn't take my eyes off that mask.  It was like her Butterface look.  It was just pure resting funny!

Aisianfish.png

Aisianfish2.png

Edited by Aging Goth
add the Aisianfish!
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, CaioF said:

On the runway, I felt unconfortable watching the queens on those wheel chairs. I think they could have done a mermaid inspire runway either without the tails or with the queens on plataform made to expose them in a good way, not like that. 

As Ru said, the mermaid was an homage to Bette Midler and her character Delores Delago (The toast of Chicago)... the wheelchair was part of the bit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

The Vixen really went full PhiPhi this episode. Holy shit. She takes herself SO seriously and seems to consider anyone else stealing focus to be a personal attack on her. It's funny (not haha) because by last episode I was feeling so much more generous about Vixen, like she wasn't that bad. Her insecurity is such a turn-off. Glad the other queens are calling it out. Eureka did nothing unprofessional at all. It's not like she was yelling out random shit a 'la Milk in the Bitchelor.

Asia deserved bottom 2 instead of Monique. In both Bossy Rossy and this, she doesn't have the "yes, and" attitude needed for improv. She has the "ugh, shut UP" attitude that destroys improv. Loved the mermaid mask though, it was cracking me up the whole time.

My beloved Cracker needs to step it up. She is kind of pulling a Trixie (who I also flove) and being super clever and entertaining IRL but in the show challenges is just kind of there.

• Love 9

Ugh... that Snatch... I can't with these queens who don't come prepared... Whitney still could have been funny without 'powdered sugar' ... just a lot of mania, a lot of "BOBBBY!!!!" ... it could have worked...

Aquaria was a revelation... go on lewks queen being a ninja comedienne... it's all about preparation and knowing your material.

I'm still waiting for Miz Cracker to show us that same wit she had on the very first episode... the one that made me stan for her... that i keep missing now... 

• Love 11

Things I found ridiculous:

(1) Michelle saying that everyone threw Vixen under the bus. That's not what happened. The queens were asked who they thought should go home this week. There were three people in the bottom for them to choose from. None of them made it personal by saying things like "Vixen because she has a shitty attitude." The people who chose her had valid reasons - she didn't do well at this week's challenge, she has plateaued, etc. It's not like the queens just started telling the judges that they all hate her. They were answering a deliberately shit-stirring question as diplomatically as they could.

(2) The Vixen saying that Eureka expects people to accept her the way she is (loud and attention seeking) and doesn't try to change the way she is. Bitch, please. This is from the same person who has been telling people all season not to poke the bear because she will come for you. The Vixen expects everyone to accept her the way she is.

(3) The Vixen seemed surprised that she was in the bottom despite her terrible Snatch Game performance and those terrible boob cups which were crooked, misshapen, and looked like a kid's art project.

I just can't with her "I deserve to be here because I'm trying."

"I'm still fighting" =/= "I don't know the words"

The Vixen is lucky that Monique didn't know the words to the song because this LSFYL made it clear that Vixen's is a one trick pony when it comes to LSFYL, and not a particularly great one trick at that.

10 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

The other queens should be offended when Vixen said it was her dream to win drag race.  I actually think it is probably all of their dreams to win.  I hate when people think they are more entitled than anyone else to win something. 

One of my pet peeves on reality tv is when people say "I deserve to win" or "I want this more than anyone else." First of all, until someone invents a machine that is capable of measuring how much a person wants something, STFU. Secondly, just because you want something or you work hard doesn't mean you're actually good at it or the best at it. I'm not saying you should be lazy, but working your ass off doesn't mean you deserve anything. In competitions like this, the only thing that matters is the final product/performance.

• Like 1
  • Love 23

I'm really sad that Monique went. I guess that's a sign of the show getting better - or at least me being much more invested in it - than I have in a couple seasons, because I haven't had a "noooooooo!" reaction in a while. 

I also disagreed with the judges a bit. Monique and Asia should have been swapped, and I think I would have given the win to Monet. Aquaria's Melania was funny and good, but Monet recited a comedic poem that she wrote in her character's voice, and didn't slip or hesitate for a moment, while also improvising very well. They executed their bits about equally as successfully, but Monet's had a greater degree of difficulty. 

I'm very confused about Monique not knowing the words. There's something behind-the-scenes about LSFYLs that I don't understand, or maybe the show has never made transparent. In Untucked, we saw Vixen with her earbuds in going over a stapled, printed out couple of pages that presumably had the song's lyrics. We didn't see the same from Monique. Last season, I believe Alexis defended Valentina in the reunion by saying she saw her looking over hand-written copies of the lyrics. When do they as a group find out about the LSYFL song, and more importantly, how and when can they get the lyrics? Do they potentially get a small window of time to quickly google them and print them off (or write them? it's seriously weird to me that Valentina's were hand written, and Vixen's were clearly printed off), and Monique was in the work room making her look during that time, or what? I'm not calling Rigger Morris here, I just don't understand when and how they're allowed to prepare, and I'd like to understand exactly how Monique fucked that up and broke my heart.

And Monique straight-up broke my heart. She's been my favorite since maybe episode one, and has turned a couple of great looks (her queen of hearts, and golden feathered look) that got looked over -- and she just couldn't get out of her own way and let her natural humor and charisma shine through. And also the way she fell apart in that lip synch.....ouch. I hope that was due to her having a bit of a breakdown over being in the bottom, because she really should have been able to finesse that better. I'm sure a lot of drag queens have a bag of tricks to pull out when they spontaneously forget their lyrics when performing in clubs - because it has to happen a lot, right? even if it's a song you know/love and perform often, we all just have those days - and more than that...isn't she a long-time church girl and choir singer? I'm white as hell so our experiences are bound to be different, but I was figuring out how to fake that shit when I forgot the words and/or notes well before I got my first training bra. She wasn't even moving her mouth half the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

If Beyoncé doesn't have the kind of personality that's easy to parody, what does Blue Ivy have? Those were dumb choices that were doomed from the start. Some queens seem to think that pulling together a passable celebrity look is all they need.

I love Snatch Game but am starting to wish there was less overall focus on skits and acting. The show has become too focused on comedy queens, imo.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 4

Oh, and on Snatch Game -- loved that Bianca came around for the workroom bit. I like that they're incorporating past queens now (would still love to see some legendary friends of Ru's pop by, too), and it was good to see them at least try to head off some of the disasters.

It's weird to me that nobody can think of a decent angle for Beyonce. I can imagine at least one way to make both her and Blue funny -- just focus on how they're uber rich and ridiculously well-connected and basically Jesus figures. I'm personally a sucker for a Lucielle Bluth/Jack Donaghey style joke about having absolutely no idea how much a gallon of milk costs. Blue could have talked about how she's busy right now because she's launching her 2020 presidential bid. That baby recently outbid Tyler freaking Perry for some expensive-ass art. Both mother and daughter could make for some at least passably funny fodder about how they're so rich they're fully out of touch, and they're preternaturally good at all of the things.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

In the beginning I liked Cracker more than Aquaria but it seems like Cracker has been coasting and Aquaria's Melania was divine! She made the First Lady seem funny, relatable and gorgeous. I almost died when she called Ru "Barack." What I would like to have seen, underneath the Michelle Obama nameplate would be Ivana Trump, Marla Maples Trump and Stormy Daniels before she got to Melania Trump but it was so unexpected which is why I give her a slight edge over Monet's Maya Angelou which was also hysterical.

I was not a fan of Eureka last season or this season but she's been tolerable for three episodes and Vixen came off so poorly when she was just upset that Eureka did really well with Honey Boo Boo and Vixen bombed with Blue Ivy. It should make for an interesting show next week.

This week still made me sad about Blair St. Clair. She is very clever and I think she would have done well at Snatch Game. I wonder who she would have been? She would have made a beautiful Ann Margaret but I don't know if you can make Ann Margaret funny. 

I don't think there is enough diversity to make a Mermaid themed runway work but I did like Asia's carp face and her take on a mermaid.  

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, TresGatos said:

This week still made me sad about Blair St. Clair. She is very clever and I think she would have done well at Snatch Game. I wonder who she would have been? She would have made a beautiful Ann Margaret but I don't know if you can make Ann Margaret funny.

She says Lea Michelle, who she apparently does a lot.

7pzvwvaatqv01.jpg

Edited by Glade
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Why do they do that again and again? Going back to Bebe winning season 1 lips sync against Ongina ripping her wig off, I've yet to see how it enhances a performance! ;-)

If she'd have kept it on, maybe she could have hidden her mouth with it and disguised that fact that she only knew the chorus.

15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

You do know the mermaids in wheelchairs was a real act? I never watched it; no Bette Midler fan here! It was just dumb IMO from 30 years ago! ;-)

I think I would have liked it better if the wheelchairs were decorated in some way?  Each queen could have made the chair part of her look.  As it was, they just looked sad and clinical.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

*No pun intended.

When I first saw the mask, I was really, really hoping she was doing a reverse mermaid -- fish on the top and girl on the bottom.  Having the head and tail with a human torso was just weird.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TresGatos said:

This week still made me sad about Blair St. Clair. She is very clever and I think she would have done well at Snatch Game. I wonder who she would have been?

Lindsay Lohan!

• Love 5