Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Good god what the hell has crawled up Erika’s ass for this reunion. Deflate that attitude seriously. And this is coming from someone who normally loves Erika but Jesus Christ 

You have my sympathies, keywestclubkid. You have definitely been one of Erika’s most loyal fans. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

You have my sympathies, keywestclubkid. You have definitely been one of Erika’s most loyal fans. 

Seriously there is no way of defending the atttude she has givin this whole reunion so far. It’s like she’s bothered to just be there and answer questions. I was so loving her right up until this reunion 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

It’s Rinna that I think may be in danger.  She brought little to the season and hasn’t brought much to the reunion.  Erika may be left with Dorit!

I don't think Rinna is in danger, but ICAM that she has brought zip to the season, and her faces and attitude have annoyed the hell out of me.  Maybe it is an act, but it wore thin with me from Day 1 of this season.  It's her sole contribution, and it's mostly annoying, but also boring.  If she's back next season, I predict she will not be quite so above it all.  RHOBH can't justify her paycheck if this is all she brings to the season.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I can't find it in myself to care.  Dorit made everyone feel like shit.  You have a problem? Take it up with LVP or the editor.  You don't go on and on about how terrible you look while the makeup artist is actually working to make her sourpuss look attractive. 

Look,  I think LVP should have admitted that Dorit was cut from the mag,  not for revenge,  but because she treated everyone working their ass off for little pay was completely insulted. Call her out. 

Omg,  Erika needs to shut up. 

Actually, that is exactly what Lisa told her!

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I can't find it in myself to care.  Dorit made everyone feel like shit.  You have a problem? Take it up with LVP or the editor.  You don't go on and on about how terrible you look while the makeup artist is actually working to make her sourpuss look attractive. 

Look,  I think LVP should have admitted that Dorit was cut from the mag,  not for revenge,  but because she treated everyone working their ass off for little pay was completely insulted. Call her out. 

Omg,  Erika needs to shut up. 

How does the show survive? Who's really likeable? Dorit, Erika, & Rinna just need to go! "PLEASE find someone else!" Bring back Camille full time and have her buddy up with Teddi! ;-)

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, SingerIslander said:

I don't think Rinna is in danger, but ICAM that she has brought zip to the season, and her faces and attitude have annoyed the hell out of me.  Maybe it is an act, but it wore thin with me from Day 1 of this season.  It's her sole contribution, and it's mostly annoying, but also boring.  If she's back next season, I predict she will not be quite so above it all.  RHOBH can't justify her paycheck if this is all she brings to the season.  

Well, if this Blind is Erika/Tom, she may be the one leaving the show! http://tamaratattles.com/2018/04/30/blind-item-how-you-get-them-is-how-you-lose-them/

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, that is exactly what Lisa told her!

You're right. I think I missed it when Ms Migraine/not a migraine kept talking about being warned and needing her own glam squad. It just seemed like all the women piled on Lisa and ignored Dorit's behavior. 

• Love 7

The highlight of this was the 5 seconds that Camille was on. She has become the perfect blend of S1 Camille and Post S1 Camille. She brings what we want!

I like Erika but I do not know what the hell has been up with her during this reunion. She looks bored, disinterested, she has "why am I here" written all over her face, she isn't smiling, engaging with anyone....if you don't want to be here then just leave the show. 

Seeing more of the bts stuff has become one of my favorite parts of reunions since they started but this just felt like a way to pad out the reunion. There is no reason why this had to be 3 parts when it could've been a tight 1/2-parter.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

The highlight of this was the 5 seconds that Camille was on. She has become the perfect blend of S1 Camille and Post S1 Camille. She brings what we want!

I like Erika but I do not know what the hell has been up with her during this reunion. She looks bored, disinterested, she has "why am I here" written all over her face, she isn't smiling, engaging with anyone....if you don't want to be here then just leave the show. 

Seeing more of the bts stuff has become one of my favorite parts of reunions since they started but this just felt like a way to pad out the reunion. There is no reason why this had to be 3 parts when it could've been a tight 1/2-parter.

Because they know they can manipulate us into watching an extra episode! Look at what they did with RHWOA last season; 4 parts with the season long lie being exposed at the end of Part 3 and finished in Part 4! I was disgusted by that and allowing Porsha to return! Forcing the cast to interact with her only gave her more of a lame storyline of being "on the outs" with everyone! No one really cared! ;-)

• Love 1
(edited)

Is it just me but was anyone else a little perplexed when Kyle did not shed one single tear over losing all her mother's jewelry, expensive handbags and clothing and not to mention the violation of a burglary? I mean not even a voice quaver. Yet she stays shedding tears over feeling slighted by LVP and Dorit? Just me? I mean if you are gonna pick something to cry about, pick the former! Buy, hey, I guess we are all different. 

Lastly, this bitch did not need to be 3 parts. I mean did we really need to see these chicks eating lunch and hugging it out in hallways? Come on now. That tells me they barely had enough material. Plus, this episode seemed really clip heavy to me. Just trying to get water out of stone. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 18
(edited)
7 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Is it based on popularity or what?

If you read the article , it's based on her animal rights work, her work with lgbt community among other things

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 8
(edited)

I missed my opportunity to kvetch after part 1, but Dorit's hairpins look like her hairdresser is an amateur who couldn't get the hair to stay in place. Of course I've hated that sloppy looking hairdo since episode one.

Dorit VS. Teddi - I think Teddi is in the right in all these disputes. I don't feel anything she did was malicious, but I can't say the same about the others, and especially in regards to Dorit. I really disliked Teddi in the beginning, but she honestly seems the most genuine of all of them.

I feel terrible for Kyle about the burglary, especially after hearing she is considering moving from her new home, although I do hate the decor.

Glad to hear Camille is no longer in touch with that out of touch narcissist, Mme. I Love That About Me. What a laugh that she blames Camille for setting her up. Your mouth set you up, babe, no collusion necessary. Try staying sober, dear.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 18
32 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Lastly, this bitch did not need to be 3 parts. I mean did we really need to see these chicks eating lunch and hugging it out in hallways? Come on now. That tells me they barely had enough material. Plus, this episode seemed really clip heavy to me. Just trying to get water out of stone. 

Also hearing them carry on about "peeing" every time - really?  On the other hand, I will be sad and miss it when it's over :)

• Love 6

Forgot to say Lisa didn't have much choice about the magazine shoot. Dorit hated the pics, and it was really Mark who decided. It's his magazine after all. Lisa may have enjoyed it a little too much, but at least no one will have to hear ad infinitum from Dorit how much she hated the pics and didn't want them. She was horrible to all the stylists. Not cool that she had at least one in tears.

I'm with Kyle; I need Handbags Anonymous. Alas, I've never had a Birkin to lose, however.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Something better happen soon...this is me

1317143911_little_girl_falling_asleep_wh

That poor baby - why are they stuffing her face when she needs to sleep?!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

They need to bring Camille back full time, she really hates Dorito. 

I've never been a Camille fan - she showed us who she was in season one - but I like when she calls out Dorit.

And I'm in agreement with Allison DuBois about Camille setting her up.  Camille had Allison do her dirty work, and IMO prepped her on all the women.  Allison took it to a crazy extreme, but Camille giggled her way through even the most disgusting comments.  It says a lot about Camille that it was Allison who ended the friendship, and not herself.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Meh, they've already got their pound of flesh from Dorit, and there's nothing left, the bones are picked clean. Bringing up stuff from two years ago...lame, boring.

I think Camille has a screw loose. I really do. Maybe several.

Camille is now blaming PK passing on she can be difficult.  This is not news or insight the producers said it directly about Season 1 Camille when they did the special.  Camille's theme then as it is now-is being blamed for being the villain.  All Camille had was Dorit calling her a stupid C.  THe oddest thing is the apologies and the hugs as Camille is used up for the Reunion.  If Dorit calling Camille a stupid C was so devastating, why did she turn around and go to PK's birthday party?  

The only horse manure on this show is not at the LVP stables-they are all full of it on some level.

• Love 12

there is no percentage in Erika's behavior, I don't get it. She better get smart fast and hire some PR to ameliorate her getting in her own way this season and especially at this reunion. It's like there has been some back and forth behind the scenes with Andy/production. He's asking her questions KNOWING he's not going to get an answer or any interaction with her and it's like he already knows and isn't bothering to fight it.

If the rumours are true and she's leaving BH and the marriage with Tom is 'renegotiated', she will need to get her PR out and ahead and apologising for her behaviour whilst under this terrible emotional duress she couldn't share with us or the reunion. I HATED her attitude with respect to PETA and wearing fur. She actually deserves a backlash at this point, she's not all that. Further, today, I saw an article somewhere about 'all the hard stuff' she deliberately left out of her book and glad she was to leave it out. So glad I didn't buy it. I heard it was really lite and superficial. This is not why fans buy memoirs and they deserve your authenticity if you are a writer. But you go, girl! you do you. See where you are in a couple of years. She's making some really stupid mistakes and fans don't appreciate being sold short. Bye fool.

• Love 23
(edited)
3 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Could Erika and Lisa Rinna look any more bitchy than when the subject of their new BFF Dorit’s head being chopped off in the magazine came up?  The two could not be more obvious in their distane of LVP.   Erika has no reason to hate LVP, but it’s clear as day that she does.  I really want to see LVP take Erika down a peg or five.

I actually felt pretty bad for Kyle when she talked about seeing her old jewelry appear on the show.  

I’m definitely feeling a second season for Teddie.  They’ve got a story about her on nbcnews.com today.  She’s been to Coachella with Kyle.  It’s Rinna that I think may be in danger.  She brought little to the season and hasn’t brought much to the reunion.  Erika may be left with Dorit!

Erica came into the show with a hard on of hate for LVP through what's her name, the chick who "had" Lyme disease. Lyme hated LVP because LVP was great friends with her ex,  and LVP called her bullshit on Lyme saying Bella and Gigi were sick.

I'm no LVP superfan but I think Erica's hate was intensified when she saw how Tom and Lisa vibe. I mean they just meeting had more chemistry than Erica and Tom. 

I think that LVP did everything Lisa Rinna accused her of and Rinna ended up looking the ass with the attempted take-down.  So her,  I see a real reason.  

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Erica came into the show with a hard on if hate for LVP through what's her name, the chick who "had" Lyme disease. She hated LVP because LVP was great friends with her ex,  and she called her bullshit on saying Bella and Gigi were sick. I'm no LVP superfa but I think Erica's hate was intensified when she saw how Tom and Lisa vibe. I mean they just meeting had more chemistry than Erica and Tom. 

I think that LVP did everything Lisa Ronna accused her of and Ronna ended up looking the ass with the attempted take-down.  So her,  I see a real reason.  

I normally don't do celebs and their kids, but I like Yolanda and her kids Gigi and Bella! Rinna's kids will never get to their level if there's any justice! LR is already insufferable! ;-(

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I normally don't do celebs and their kids, but I like Yolanda and her kids Gigi and Bella! Rinna's kids will never get to their level if there's any justice! LR is already insufferable! ;-(

Bella and Gigi are okay,  I can't stand Yolanda and I completely agree with you about Rinna's kids. Those are some unlikable, entitled girls. The Hadid girls seem to know how to act in public and are hard workers who are respectful to their parents.  

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Seriously there is no way of defending the atttude she has givin this whole reunion so far. It’s like she’s bothered to just be there and answer questions. I was so loving her right up until this reunion 

Did something happen behind the scenes? I never get behind the scenes dirt about this cast.  Keywestclubkid I was right there with you. I loved her but I don't get her attitude here.

Is it me or are Andy's questions cruder than usual? Isn't asking Kyle to quantify her loss crass and insensitive? hmmm just remembered I'm talking about Andy Cohen, nm.

Is Kyle wearing contacts?

• Love 6

I wish they more directly made them react to clips, especially when they pretend to forget, or they outright say they don't want to get into details. I also wish they'd ask Erika what her issue is. I'm a fan, so I'm actually curious about why she's so...angry. It's weird to me that they haven't, because if it's this noticeable as a viewer I'd imagine it was super uncomfortable in person. 

Camille lost me a little when she was so happy the ball gag is off to the clubhouse. That can't be a high honor.

• Love 11
(edited)

For most of the season I felt that Lisa R. was auditioning for a spin-off, I don't think she'll get it and I don't think she'll be back for another season.  If the rumor's are true about a divorce for Erika and Tom, she won't be back either.  The petty jealousy that occurs between LVP and Kyle is mildly entertaining and has been an on-and-off storyline between them since season one.  If LVP, Dorit, Teddi and Kyle return, Kyle will need a new bestie to align with, and Camille could return as the villain: Ta! That's a nice cast, don't you think?  This season was painfully boring, so I'm hoping for some changes to improve 90210! 

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, phoenix780 said:

I wish they more directly made them react to clips, especially when they pretend to forget, or they outright say they don't want to get into details. I also wish they'd ask Erika what her issue is. I'm a fan, so I'm actually curious about why she's so...angry. It's weird to me that they haven't, because if it's this noticeable as a viewer I'd imagine it was super uncomfortable in person. 

Camille lost me a little when she was so happy the ball gag is off to the clubhouse. That can't be a high honor.

It guarantees a few shout outs and I'm pretty sure that Camille is majorly fame oriented.  I mean it's crude and tacky and I wouldn't want to be associated with it,  but shout outs! 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I agree. I don't think that Meghan McCain speaks for the majority when it comes to Teddi but we'll see. I found Teddi to be honest and refreshing and it seems like plenty of the housewives are happy and willing to film with her. I hope this isn't her last season. I'd hate for Dorit and Erika to "win" in terms of their least favorite coworker getting the ax.

I admit that I'll be super ticked if Dorit is allowed to bring on a friend next season. I'm guessing Erika doesn't have any girlfriends so hopefully the idea of her introducing a new housewife isn't a possibility. 

Meghan McCain and Jennifer Lawrence both did the get rid of Teddi bit.  I believe what they are saying is they want to watch the show for entertainment and Teddi is dull.  Meghan hated Dorit, Jennifer Lawrence loved Dorit.  I don't see Teddi having any fun-unless it is about horseback riding.  She sat through Kyle's dinner without saying a word, she didn't say much at the LVP lunch -except about the saddle.  Then she congratulated herself for getting the best gift.  

Erika and Dorit won't do anything such as refusing to film with Teddi but it does get old to me to hear Teddi talk about how perfect she is and when she isn't she apologizes for it.   The 100% talk has to stop. If I find it insufferable certainly the people she works with have to really detest it.    Teddi seems to be conflicted about LVP and her "economy" with the truth at times.  It would seem difficult for Teddi to choose between LVP and Kyle.  Kyle can't ride horses and cherishes the victim role, LVP kind of likes to take her digs and Teddi falls apart when they are directed at her.

When Erika is honest and it may be a bit brutal when she is derided.  Dorit was the one that got Teddi the introduction to the show, so if you love Teddi you have Dorit to thank for it.  I think Teddi will be around for as long as Bravo/Andy think there is any possibility of a John Mellencamp appearance. 

If Erika were to leave they would have to bring on a larger than life person, if Dorit were to leave they would have to find someone willing to assume the villain role.  Teddi just shuts down if her feelings are hurt and they stop filming so I doubt she will be the one taking over Dorit's role. 

I agree new blood and not recycled blood.  I am guessing that Rinna has probably convinced Dorit she can weather a bad season.  Dorit just can't help herself with her running monologue and dialogues.

• Love 4

The only thing Dorit and Erica's attacks did was make me root for Teddi. I did not like her for all the reasons @zoeysmom noted,  but Dorit  and Erica made her look bearable in comparison. 

I expect that miscalculation from someone with Dorit's limited mental abilities,  but I thought Erica was smarter. 

What I think is going on with Erica this season is the rumors about her and Tom having problems are true. Did Tom show up at all this season? Did Erica get the studio because it separates home from work or because she and Tom aren't living together? Anyhow,  that would explain the rage and heightened emotions from Erica. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

If Erika were to leave they would have to bring on a larger than life person, if Dorit were to leave they would have to find someone willing to assume the villain role.  Teddi just shuts down if her feelings are hurt and they stop filming so I doubt she will be the one taking over Dorit's role.

Heather Locklear keeps getting bandied around..I think the latest I saw was that her reps were saying 'no, taking the year off for health/recovery'. I think Camille should come back and I think that weird scene in the corridor between Camille and Dorit was just Camille babykissing for next year. She still hates Dorit. But Camille is putting herself on tape as 'works well with others' these days. And, if they really wanted to throw a grenade into this lacklustre but bedecked trench, they could always phone in Brandi again. I love Brandi. 

6 hours ago, renatae said:

Forgot to say Lisa didn't have much choice about the magazine shoot. Dorit hated the pics, and it was really Mark who decided. It's his magazine after all. Lisa may have enjoyed it a little too much, but at least no one will have to hear ad infinitum from Dorit how much she hated the pics and didn't want them. She was horrible to all the stylists. Not cool that she had at least one in tears.

I dont understand how Dorit can be upset with LVP over this photoshoot. She said she didn' like the photos. The worst things she had seen. A terrible job. Dorit has only herself to blame for getting her head chopped off (photogenically that is)

I hope Dorit is done with rhobh. I' so done with her

• Love 18

What the heck were Kyle and Teddi eating for lunch?  Kyle had something green--maybe green beans or skinny asparagus--but the rest looked like a disgusting blob of yellowish brown food.  It looked gross and messy.

• Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Why is Camille leaving so soon???  She's the only reason I showed to watch them rehash the same petty arguments they've been rehashing all season!  At least she got to pull Erika's big pony tail before she left.  

Wouldn't it have been perfect if the pony tail had come off in her hands?

As for Dorit, I agree with all of you who said how awful she continues to be. Every time she opened her mouth I heard a petulant child on a playground having an argument; Teddi; "You hurt my feelings....", Dorit; "No I didn't." Teddi; "You were late..." Dorit; "No I wasn't." I have to restate,  Dorit needs to move to Egypt, she is the Queen of de Nile." In truth, I am happy Teddi spoke up and defended herself instead of just aquiesing to Dorit's self created scenarios. Teddi isn't as much of a pushover as Dorit thought.

As for Camille coming back full time, I second that motion! Looking at the scenes of the original cast, Adrienne and Taylor looked even more hideous than I remembered.

Edited by Snappy
  • Love 24
(edited)
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, if this Blind is Erika/Tom, she may be the one leaving the show! http://tamaratattles.com/2018/04/30/blind-item-how-you-get-them-is-how-you-lose-them/

This is clearly Erika/Tom. 

Clue 1: "very pretty apartment"

Clue 2: "It could get messy."

ETA:  Just read Tamara Tattles recap of the reunion and she sort of confirms the blind is about Erika: 

"This could be a problem for Erika next season as well. I’m just saying. Blind Item reveal. Now we know what that fancy Weho apartment aka “clubhouse” was all about. Allegedly." ("Blind Item Reveal" links to the above Blind Item).

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/05/01/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-part-2/

10 hours ago, laffytaffy997 said:

It seemed like half time LVP was coaching Dorit on what to say and how to react even when LVP didn't necessarily agree with Dorit.

I noticed that too, and didn't understand why  - this isn't Dorit's first rodeo, and she wasn't exactly a victim this season.  It does seem like LVP has a strong loyalty to PK, maybe that's why.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Good god what the hell has crawled up Erika’s ass for this reunion. Deflate that attitude seriously. And this is coming from someone who normally loves Erika but Jesus Christ 

This season I came back to liking Ericka. Oddly, her reunion attitude isn't bugging me.  I think it's because she's on the end of the couch and isn't couch placement important on the reunion? 

3 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

For most of the season I felt that Lisa R. was auditioning for a spin-off, I don't think she'll get it and I don't think she'll be back for another season.  If the rumor's are true about a divorce for Erika and Tom, she won't be back either.  The petty jealousy that occurs between LVP and Kyle is mildly entertaining and has been an on-and-off storyline between them since season one.  If LVP, Dorit, Teddi and Kyle return, Kyle will need a new bestie to align with, and Camille could return as the villain: Ta! That's a nice cast, don't you think?  This season was painfully boring, so I'm hoping for some changes to improve 90210! 

I think Kyle already does have a new bestie and her name is Teddi. 

Kyle had this weird, smug look on her face when it came to anything LVP.  Plus she's next to Teddi and not LVP on the couch.

Something is going on.....perhaps next year's conflict will be between the neediest woman on the cast and Miss 100% accountability even if you aren't paying me to tell you what the 100% truth is in my eyes and my eyes are the only correct interpretation of events.

Personally, if I were LVP, after this season, I would start distancing myself from Kyle.  She's exhausting in her relationship demands.

• Love 7

Erika rolled her eyes when Dorit tried to tell them that she wouldn’t have been able to perform the song for PK’s birthday without her coaching. Erika looked just so annoyed and over it. 

The happiest she seemed was when Andy asked the other HWs which was their favorite Erika look.  What an empty life. 

• Love 22