Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Seriously, show? For a couple that's been together for 2 minutes?

What an interesting story choice that has never.happened.before. Huh. Why now? /sarcasm.

I also hate the idea of a Michael-Sabrina baby.  But would you please clarify the sarcasm? I can't recall Anna wanting to be business partners with someone in the past - are you referring to an Anna stint prior to 2006? That would definitely be a shift in partnerships for Sam - from Spinelli to Anna. The only other PI partnership I can recall is Mac and Felicia's.

I also hate the idea of a Michael-Sabrina baby. But would you please clarify the sarcasm? I can't recall Anna wanting to be business partners with someone in the past - are you referring to an Anna stint prior to 2006? That would definitely be a shift in partnerships for Sam - from Spinelli to Anna. The only other PI partnership I can recall is Mac and Felicia's.

I was being sarcastic because I know why the show is choosing this moment to suddenly have Anna become interested and close with Sam. It's not an organic story choice.

I was being sarcastic because I know why the show is choosing this moment to suddenly have Anna become interested and close with Sam. It's not an organic story choice.

I understand it's sarcasm and that it's not an organic choice - I'm talking about "never.happened.before." I can't recall a storyline of Anna or anyone else wanting to spend lots of time with, or go into business with, their child's ex's current love interest. Anna tolerated Britt's existence but didn't seem to like her after the Nurse's Ball stunt in front of Emma. She was friendly enough with Sabrina esp. for Emma's sake, but I don't recall her acting like she thought she was a great daughter replacement. 

I'm not disagreeing with any of this.  My point was in regard to whether JT should feel obligated to pimp Samtrick, like there's any remote possibility they will be the end game couple here.

I'm sorry if I wasn't more clear; I wasn't responding to anything about JT because I agree that right now there is no possibility that Samtrick will be end game.  I was just commenting on the fact that if TPTB had told the story differently the outcome wouldn't be so obvious. 

I'm sorry if I wasn't more clear; I wasn't responding to anything about JT because I agree that right now there is no possibility that Samtrick will be end game.  I was just commenting on the fact that if TPTB had told the story differently the outcome wouldn't be so obvious. 

I was just clarifying what I was talking about in my previous post, since you quoted it in your reply. 

Ugh, and this baby won't die, as I can't see them killing off two consecutive babies of Sabrina's.

You never know.  Maybe Carlos can be like Lily, and we'll see him in the afterlife, taking care of all of Sabrina's dead babies. 

Edited by KerleyQ

I dunno, I think it could be a girl.

If Michael and Sabrina do have a baby, at least it would be the first baby in ages born to a couple that are actually together and they didn't get hit with the "couple planning a baby find out they can't conceive" stick. Of course that doesn't preclude a baby switch or break up.

• Love 3

I understand it's sarcasm and that it's not an organic choice - I'm talking about "never.happened.before." I can't recall a storyline of Anna or anyone else wanting to spend lots of time with, or go into business with, their child's ex's current love interest. Anna tolerated Britt's existence but didn't seem to like her after the Nurse's Ball stunt in front of Emma. She was friendly enough with Sabrina esp. for Emma's sake, but I don't recall her acting like she thought she was a great daughter replacement.

I can't either. And it's weird. This is like if Robin hooked up with Jason and she became partners with Alexis out of nowhere.

I just wish that, if Michael is having a baby, it would be more of a catalyst for him to say "OK, I've managed to still love you despite what you did to my father, but I also can't subject any child of mine to the dangers of your criminal lifestyle."  

• Love 12

Ugh, and this baby won't die, as I can't see them killing off two consecutive babies of Sabrina's. I'm sure it will be a boy, too, as there's no way Michael's first kid would be a girl child.

*brain aneurysm bursts again*

I am still waiting for Sabrina to fulfill her destiny as Lily to Michael's Sonny except there is no way that Kiki can be the Brenda in this storyline.

• Love 2

Ugh, and this baby won't die, as I can't see them killing off two consecutive babies of Sabrina's. I'm sure it will be a boy, too, as there's no way Michael's first kid would be a girl child.

*brain aneurysm bursts again*

It makes me sad that Michael has never had a real, true love interest or love story, IMO. I wish the show would make an effort with a character that has so much history.

• Love 2

I don't have a problem with Paul being "bad". I have a problem with: everything revolving or being about Sonny,the mob, and violence in general on this show called general HOSPITAL. And I have a problem with Tracy never ever ever just getting a smidgen of a chance with a reasonably good guy.

Layered bad boy with conflicted emotions I can take. Cold blooded murderer, I cannot.  And even if it's just "business"-if you choose that life and that business, it's still cold blooded murder. It makes me physically sick, actually, that we may have yet another mobster running around. Did we really need that, show? Really?

I do have hope there may be more there-Paul seemed pretty upset before Dillon and Maxie showed up, and I just have a hard time believing that it's all about the supposed divorce. I'm fanwanking that Cesar Faison is behind this, like the first time, and he's got Paul under his thumb, like the first time. Which is why we're going to get Tracy/Paul history again on Monday, I hope.

Give a girl a break, show-you give me something I like, and you set it on fire. Why must another interesting character with potential be mobbed up?

Maybe this will be something the new writers will change.

I know the Michael/Sabrina baby is a plot point, but I'm just happy to have another Q around, at this point. I am taking what I can get.

Edited by IWantCandy71

THe dumbest thing is why would paul need to seek info on anna he should know who she is considering he was at her wedding to Robert sometimes this show.None of this crap sounds interesting at all.

I think this is blackmail material to keep her quiet because she knows Carlos is dead. Of course, if Paul blackmails her, he's tipping his hand, so that doesn't make sense either.

Considering they have Michael back to embracing Sonny I won't consider his kid a Q. I really want to see if he changes his name. At this point it's just a hollow gesture anyway and was made while he apparently was having a temper tantrum.

• Love 1

If Maxie and Dillon start humping does that mean talking tree is on the way out?

He's a good guy who upholds the law, stands against the the mob, and doesn't kiss Sonny's ass.

He's doomed.

Robin loses her entire family and is eventually a prisoner for over a year to save Jason's life for his family. Liz turns into a crazy psycho to keep Jason to herself. Nik turns into a selfish, evildoer attempted murderer. Meanwhile, Sam has a perfect life with Anna, Patrick, Emma, Danny, and soon will get Jason dropped on her lap. Must be nice. Again, a heartwarming tale to never sacrifice or save lives! Did I get that right?

Clearly, the way to love, happiness, and success in life is to be a Ride or Die Chick and never, ever, try to make something of yourself or question a man, even if he is a killer for hire.

They name the baby Alan Edward Quartermaine and all will be forgiven, as far as I am concerned.

• Love 5
They name the baby Alan Edward Quartermaine and all will be forgiven, as far as I am concerned.

Nice thought, but I think we all know since GH is back to "Lick Sonny Corinthos' ass at all cost!", this kid will be Michael Corinthos III or some bullshit.

• Love 2

You know, now would be the perfect time for an AJ recast. Maybe AJ knows Michael has reverted to SLS mode and then hangs every Corinthos on a meathook. Monica could leave everything to AJ and his son. The Corinthii are like "Omg we own the Q Mansion, yaaaas!" In walks Alive AJ. Just no filler, no bs. AJ fucking Quartermaine. Sabrina, nurse wonder, can flip her hair and be like "Blah blah words. Don't want my baby in the mafia. Gabriel. Words." So she helped AJ.. Michael is shocked! Carly has her mouth open. Sonny is angry. AJ is like "haters gonna hate. Get outta my house." But he also presses charges on Sonny for shooting him, takes back his shares, and kicks them out. If Michael wants to be a Quartermaine, he has to be a Quartermaine.

So AJ doesn't use a literal meathook, but the figurative one is better. Besides, this shit is going to be boring without it.

• Love 4

Nice thought, but I think we all know since GH is back to "Lick Sonny Corinthos' ass at all cost!", this kid will be Michael Corinthos III or some bullshit.

It would be Micheal Corinthos IV since Michael was the III before he legally changed his name.

If Maxie and Dillon start humping does that mean talking tree is on the way out?

He's a good guy who upholds the law, stands against the the mob, and doesn't kiss Sonny's ass.

He's doomed.

Who is doomed, Nathan or Dillon?

I like Sam/Anna teaming up.

Michael having a baby is not that surprising. It was bound to happen sometime.

Yeeeeah, it just seems so soon for him and Sabrina. There could be an (at least, I think so) interesting story there, I guess, about two people who want the baby, but realize they're not ready for their relationship to be as serious as a baby would make it and so they are kind of tentatively wondering how to navigate it and if they should even try.

• Love 2

Sabrina and Michael now getting a baby storyline when TeCa is what, 6 months pregnant(?) is as stupid as the write-in of Olivia and Julian's WTF ONS for LiLo in the last term of her pregnancy. Allll they need to do is block her better in scenes, as she doesn't look like she's gained weight at all in the arms, face. So Michael's going to have a baby with his late aunt's ex-boyfriend's cousin. I wonder if this means Becky's husband will be back as Juan. (Please, no).

• Love 4

There was so much story to mine from Michael & Sabrina raising Avery a Q, him hating Sonny, especially if Carly had switched the DNA test and Avery really was Morgan's. Ron pissed away years worth of story by turning Sabrina into and Michael back into a Sonny ass kisser.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 11

I just wish that, if Michael is having a baby, it would be more of a catalyst for him to say "OK, I've managed to still love you despite what you did to my father, but I also can't subject any child of mine to the dangers of your criminal lifestyle."  

He doesn't care about that. He never did IMO he took Avery because he was pissed off. Never had anything to do with her safety, no matter how many times he said so, or he would not have given her to Sonny. 

• Love 5

I think in reference to Olivia asking Tracy for help: they are going to say that baby Leo is Brook Lynn's child. They'll say she had a secret pregnancy and is going back on the road to tour and wants the baby to stay with the Q's for a while.

Just a guess, because I cannot imagine any other scenario where the baby would be there and no one would question it too much. Of course Nikolas and SLoane will likely know this is a lie, but Nik already has ELQ and Sloane won't be around long enough to cause trouble.

On a level, I actually don't mind Sabrina and Michael. In real life, they would make the more believable couple. I wish that the mousy Sabrina we first got  was paired with Michael rather than Starr. It would make a better Cinderella story that Sabrina/Patrick, because Michael is so damn awkward himself. I think a triangle between her, Carlos and Michael would work better, especially if Sabrina made the healthier choice and picked Michael. I just wish they didn't turn her into some attempted baby murderer or have her talk Michael into giving back Avery. But we don't need a baby.  However, hey don't need a baby, especially at this point. Why not have they semi normal, date for a while, get engaged, get married and then have a baby. I know I am talking crazy.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

hmm, the spoilers for today said Olivia was supposed to ask Tracy for help. Guess they cut that. Kinda disappointed just because it's a rare interaction.

SID says Liz decides to visit Laura Oct 8, doesn't say whether it's an on-screen or off-screen visit

Edited by ulkis

hmm, the spoilers for today said Olivia was supposed to ask Tracy for help. Guess they cut that. Kinda disappointed just because it's a rare interaction.

SID says Liz decides to visit Laura Oct 8, doesn't say whether it's an on-screen or off-screen visit

SID also says that Sam and Anna discuss have a difficult conversation with Emma.  Ugh.  Stop trying to make them a family

• Love 1

Let's put it this way: When Genie is back, I'm back (for awhile, anyway). I can't be bothered with this shit. I'll check in on the Richard Burgi/Ava stuff, that's about it. I've replaced GH with DAYS and I haven't watched DAYS regularly in quite a long while.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

SID also says that Sam and Anna discuss have a difficult conversation with Emma. Ugh. Stop trying to make them a family

Lol, this is just the beginning! Followed by the next phase of the story: Patrick and Jason pleading with Sam about who loves everything about her more. Riveting stuff.*

*I am going to gag when Patrick acts like a freaking woobie when the reveal happens.

I will laugh and laugh over every crystalline tear he sheds. Karma, bitchboy!

I feel like it won't be fun because I know they're gonna write him as a victim and Sam will be ~torn~ because she just ~loves him so much~ and they're ~so perfect~ in their ~perfect family~

What WILL be funny is watching the writers trying to juggle Sam, Patrick, and Jason, who have all been written with kid gloves.

• Love 1
I feel like it won't be fun because I know they're gonna write him as a victim and Sam will be ~torn~ because she just ~loves him so much~ and they're ~so perfect~ in their ~perfect family~

I've been pretty vocal about how much Samtrick bores the shit out of me, which I guess is worse than the active white-hot hatred I had for Purina, what with Sobby's perfectly pretty perfection, since the latter actually did make me feel something, even negatively.

With all that said, if it were any other pairing/triangle, I'd actually find it refreshing that - aside from Liz - the three main triangle participants aren't being written with anyone as a villain as far as romance goes. (We all know Jason is a real criminal. I'm just talking from an emotional angle.)

So, in theory, it doesn't bother me that Sam, Jason, and Patrick are all written as trying to not be the heavy. I wish it was actually more common. The trouble here is, I hate - no, too strong; I'm bored as hell with - those involved within the "gentler" construct.

• Love 4

I'm bored with Sam, Patrick and Jakeson and it hasn't even started. And it's not because no one is a villain. It's that these characters are being written as so flawless and innocent in the face of the complete destruction of other characters.

• Love 5

Really stupid of the show to possibly cut scenes that were spoiled in the mags and even in the episode description for yesterday.

The Tracy and Olivia scenes. It wasn't cut from the end of the show, no one got them, but they were in the cable guide description. Olivia wanted help with the baby. Perhaps Frank wanted to spare you a rage blackout?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Weren't Carly and Michael supposed to talk about Morgan seeing Kevin today?  I'm not sure whether to be sad there was no mention or thankful I didn't have to hear his name coming out of Corinthii mouths, or worse, see NOT!Kevin.

Can we hope and pray to St. Jasus that Nov 6th is the beginning of the end of the Jakeson saga that has been capturing our hearts and minds for months now??? And then we can have the start of the riveting Jakeson/Sam/Patrick drama as our entrance in 2016!!!!

Can we hope and pray to St. Jasus that Nov 6th is the beginning of the end of the Jakeson saga that has been capturing our hearts and minds for months now??? And then we can have the start of the riveting Jakeson/Sam/Patrick drama as our entrance in 2016!!!!

It's the end of shit and the beginning of new shit. And the main reason it's shit is because the entire story is one huge LIE if you've watched the show for longer than two episodes. And Patrick is the main culprit because, unlike Liz (who this show likes to portray as completely unhinged), he's supposed to be INNOCENT. Not the man who hated Jason. Not the man who created an insta-family with Jason's widow like a complete desperate loser. Not the man who divorced his previous wife because she left/was threatened to save Jason and then told him she couldn't come home and to give her more time. No, he's the one sitting in bed with Sam talking about "his loss" like Robin died or left his poor soul.

Liz is the only crazy one tho!!!!

• Love 7