Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I still call tons of bullshit on this Dillon/Lulu love. Um, no. Never was and, as far as I'm concerned, never will be.

I remember what really happened, recasts or not.

I am hoping they say it is something that he started developing when he came back to town, not that he's had a torch all along, cause then, no.

I wonder how this show is going to write the follow-up to Sam saying she thinks Jason's alive. Because they can't go with the "his body was never found" argument. Is she just going to say she has a "feeling"?

I'm sure it will be that she has a "feeling," and never truly thought Jason was dead. (Sorry, Patrick, you always knew you were sucking hind tit on this one.) Or that she was inexplicably drawn to Jakeson from the first. The usual bullshit soaps have write when they want to bring someone back from the dead.

• Love 2

At least no one is there watching Carly and Sonny marry and crying and shit over them. Well Liz and Patrick but still. 

Jason's shirt and schlubby demeanor is making Steve Burton Jason seem like he was getting married in a suit in comparison.

"I feel this will do VERY well" is cracking me up and I don't know why.

Cause they're blatantly dissing it, heh.

• Love 1

Omg why aren't we talking about Liz imagining Jason during the Carly/Sonny scene? This show wants her out of her damn mind.

I hadn't noticed! But I'm not surprised. Insanity is pretty much the only way out of this for Liz at this point.

• Love 1

Also, I get this whole thing is Jasam catnip because we know Jake(son)'s really Jason, but in-world, isn't it super disrespectful of Sam to let Jake(son) stand in for her dead husband?  Like...what?

I have no idea how this even comes about, but I'm sure it's just more pretzel-twisted plot crap.

• Love 3

Also, I get this whole thing is Jasam catnip because we know Jake(son)'s really Jason, but in-world, isn't it super disrespectful of Sam to let Jake(son) stand in for her dead husband? Like...what?

Forget Jason! Patrick just proposed to her less than 24 hours ago and she's "renewing her vows" to Jason with Jake who is Jason. My eyes hurt.

And yet they're gonna drag the Sam/Patrick and Jake(son)/Liz relationships out until November 6th.  Everything is awful!

Also, I get that Liz is there to feel super guilty about Jason, but really, Liz wants to be at Sonny and Carly's vow taking?  Carly wants her there?  Nooo.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

And yet they're gonna drag the Sam/Patrick and Jake(son)/Liz relationships out until November 6th.  Everything is awful!

Also, I get that Liz is there to feel super guilty about Jason, but really, Liz wants to be at Sonny and Carly's vow taking?  Carly wants her there?  Nooo.

My guess is that every other medical professional in the hospital heard S&C's plans to marry and decided to take their breaks right then so they couldn't be roped into being a witness (or getting shot because, ya know…Sonny wedding).

• Love 6

To be fair, most soap "triangles" now are the winning couple and their dupe. See Zander/Emily/Nik for further reference.

Yup.  And I usually end up rooting for the dupe - or the underdog, as I usually call them - because the winning couple is so smug and unduly sanctified and obnoxiously shoved down my throat.  See Rex/Gigi/any unlikely fool who stumbled into their orbit on OLTL.

• Love 1

Sam and Jake getting fake married is so clever. I think I might tear up during the heartwarming ceremony.

And we haven't even gotten to the "now you may kiss your bride" part.  (Not a spoiler, I am just guessing that is where it is headed.) 

• Love 2
the Corinthos family has other plans for Ric, mainly focusing on keeping baby Avery out of Ava’s clutches.

Awwww, gee, won't it be heartwarming when we see the Corinthii all band together to keep the third child Sonny stole away from a loving parent?  Kinda gets ya right there, doesn't it?

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 6

Let there be kissing just for the reax, please!!!

This might be the 'intimate moment' that was rumored.

Edited because I forgot about Liez's whacked out hallucination! They really got her bringing the crazy cakes to the party, don't they? And that's how they gonna walk her back from this. I don't think she's truly crazy but she does need some serious self reflection and positive affirmation. I keep saying, she don't love herself y'all. I'm past hating the character, I pity her and her desperation repulses me. While I do believe she deserves everything that's coming to her since she didn't learn her lesson with the Danny test switch, I really just don't want to have to look at her another second. We've still got another, what? 5 weeks? 5 FUCKING WEEKS. 25 EPISODES. Let that shit marinate.

Edited by Badsamaritan
  • Love 3

Liez should stop brushing her hair, fake Danny's death and kidnap him, and then when everything is exposed she can declare "I did for yooooouuuuu Jaeeeeehhhh-sihnn". Even better, at some point when Dikolas comes groveling, she can ask him to wear a Jason mask.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I still call tons of bullshit on this Dillon/Lulu love. Um, no. Never was and, as far as I'm concerned, never will be.

Me too, this whole plot of man from Lulu's past returning would be a lot more realistic and interesting if it was with Johnny.

• Love 4

Liez should stop brushing her hair, fake Danny's death and kidnap him, and then when everything is exposed she can declare "I did for yooooouuuuu Jaeeeeehhhh-sihnn". Even better, at some point when Dikolas comes groveling, she can ask him to wear a Jason mask.

Nah, she'll just keep Jason in a cage a la Jan Spears(?) on DOOL.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 3

This might be the 'intimate moment' that was rumored.

Hmm. But whatever it is, they'll ignore, so I wonder how far it goes. I'm sure we'll get back to Samtrick being The Most Perfect Couple Ever (Meant 2 Be)* in the span of one episode.

*This will be the title of Patrick's next multi-platinum hit.

soaptown spoilers/rumors

Ava says Carlos shot Sonny, not Julian like Paul said
Sloane gets drunk and tells Paul about Anna killing Carlos 
Sloane winds up dead
Laura is the Samtrick surprise visitor
She goes to reveal the truth but then sees how happy they are and reneges
Laura wants Liz to tell the truth
Sonny has a seizure that leads to a coma
there will be more cohesive scenes after new regime starts on the 5th

ETA: I took out the Morgan/Michael = Godfather plot because apparently that is only the spoiler lady's speculation.

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 1

Found this on blind gossip. It's about a possible departure, so eh could be a spoiler. Who would it be about?

http://blindgossip.com/?p=73946

When is Billy Miller's contract up?

Damn. I was hoping she would sell Julian out and he would kill her. I hope Paul kills her for going against his orders. 

Sloane winds up dead

Bye. How about you do me a favor and take 20 other characters with you.

Liez is so crazy she probably doesn't even know what the truth is. She's going to keep lying until she can't lie anymore and then try to lie some more. 

Michael and Morgan=Godfather plot

LMAO.

• Love 2

Isn't it this year? And aren't there rumors that Eric Braeden wants someone at Y&R gone? That's probably the blonde Sharon girl, but eh why not make this show suck more by getting Stevie B back?

Sonny. Carly. Real Jason? Sounds like Guza to me.

soaptown spoilers

Sloane gets drunk and tells Paul about Anna killing Carlos 

Sloane winds up dead

Laura is the Samtrick surprise visitor

Sonny has a seizure that leads to a coma

Michael and Morgan=Godfather plot

there will be more cohesive scenes after new regime starts on the 5th

Oh God. Wtf did we all do to deserve having to watch MB play seizures?

Laura, they're not happy. Look in Sam's purse. There's happy meal toys there.

So... who is Fredo? Morgan or Michael?

• Love 1

Fuck me with a rusty chainsaw.

The coma part is good!

So, does Morgan die in a hail of bullets or just from one while on a rowboat

And it's not exactly the Godfather plot, otherwise Sonny would diiiiiie wah.

And now Laura fucking Spencer is going to be sacrificed at the altar of St. Jasus too?

The character is a piece of shit, and the actor is supporting role in a Lifetime movie at best. But sure, let's trash yet another character!

• Love 4

These spoilers are so bad.Aren'tthey supposed to be enticing us to watch and alhough I'm not an big laura fan its pathetic this is what hhave her doing when she comes back.

These spoilers are so bad.Aren'tthey supposed to be enticing us to watch and alhough I'm not an big laura fan its pathetic this is what hhave her doing when she comes back.

Why does Laura have to be thrown into the Jason nonsense!? So she's going to visit Samtrick, who she barely even KNOWS, and witness what? Screwing on the couch? There's NO reason why she can't spill the secret. Another character made to look like a dumbass...

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2