Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Weren't Carly and Michael supposed to talk about Morgan seeing Kevin today?  I'm not sure whether to be sad there was no mention or thankful I didn't have to hear his name coming out of Corinthii mouths, or worse, see NOT!Kevin.

They did, though Kevin wasn't mentioned by name. Dumbass refused, and when Dumbass's mom reminded him he promised his father, Dumbass decided to split hairs and remind her he said he'd see someone after the wedding, and since there was no wedding, he wasn't going to see a doctor. Psych!!

Dumbass is 8 years old.

• Love 3

Weren't Carly and Michael supposed to talk about Morgan seeing Kevin today?  I'm not sure whether to be sad there was no mention or thankful I didn't have to hear his name coming out of Corinthii mouths, or worse, see NOT!Kevin.

No, I think it was just they ask him to seek help.

They really expect the audience to hang in another month for Jason to finally realize / find out he's Jason?   I mean, if they've hung in there this long, they probably will.  But we've also been trained to expect an unsatisfying blah of an ending to all of these ludicrous, over-the-top, hyper-convoluted stories, so ... eh.   

Another month of the show just spinning its wheels while Sam, Patrick, Jason, Liz, Nik etc. wander around with plot-induced dementia and/or psychosis?  Good grief.

They really have done poor Billy Miller absolutely no favors with this story.  Think how much more interesting (and believable) this story would be if he was an actual new character with amnesia, that Liz developed forbidden nurse-love for.   He could develop a new character that was his own, who could behave like a sentient, curious human because he's not constrained by the plot to keep not knowing he's Jason.    

None of the plot contortions to keep this grinding along forever, to loop in Faison, Helena, Robin, Nik, Sam, Patrick, Sloane, etc., etc. - have been worth a damn.  It's not good drama.  It's just a mess that has irreparably ruined a bunch of characters.  

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 5

I'm personally more excited to see how the show digs themselves deeper into the Robin hole. Is Jason going to ask about her? Will anyone contact Robin to let her know Jason is alive? Will Anna or Patrick question Robin's story? Will anyone care that she hasn't spoken to anyone in over a year?

Or is the housekeeper going to pick up the phone and tell everyone Robin is washing her hair?

• Love 2

And didn't we see spoilers that indicated Dante would know by now that Valerie was preggers?

Yes, last Wednesday Valerie was supposed to give Dante news and soap opera central said last week that Dante was supposed to get "life-changing news". So either spoilers were worded to mess with people or something was cut/altered (because come on, what else would have people thought). And there was that Patrick spoiler not too long ago that said he was supposed to overhear someone or something like that and it indicated he would know about Jason, but then nothing happened.

Edited by ulkis

I wonder if they're delaying the Valerie pregnancy because of TeCa's real-life one? It's probably too much to ask that they've decided against Valerie's.

Maybe they're planning on having Valerie give birth while she's on the toilet, like in those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows.

• Love 1

I dunno, that baby would be connected to Sonny so they'll probably keep it in.

And that's probably why the stuff about Olivia's baby was cut.  "Ew, we can't waste time on any non-Corinthos babies."

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Yes, last Wednesday Valerie was supposed to give Dante news and soap opera central said last week that Dante was supposed to get "life-changing news" (because come on, what else would have people thought). So either spoilers were worded to mess with people or something was cut/altered. And there was that Patrick spoiler not too long ago that said he was supposed to overhear someone or something like that and it indicated he would know about Jason, but then nothing happened.

Oh ... no.   Delaying these terrible plots from moving toward the finish line is not the way to fix anything, show-runners.  

Although, if they were going to add Patrick to the pointless pile of idiots who know Jason's identity and say nothing ... then, yes, that was a good thing to change.   

Edited by SlovakPrincess
It's not good drama.  It's just a mess that has irreparably ruined a bunch of characters.

A succinct description of what GH has been for the past few months, and continues to be.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2

I wonder if they're delaying the Valerie pregnancy because of TeCa's real-life one? It's probably too much to ask that they've decided against Valerie's.

Ugh I forgot the stupid Valerie baby shit was out there waiting to be unleashed. Why couldn't she and Dante at least have the decency to use a condom. Stupid idiots.

Kill every baby on sight

Avery especially needs to be murdered. Dead Now Alive Jake aka **** aka Spawn of Jiz can go play in traffic. And I like Olivia but her baby (I don't even know his name) can go too. Everyone 18 and over needs to be spayed and/or neutered. 

I'm bored with Sam, Patrick and Jakeson and it hasn't even started. And it's not because no one is a villain. It's that these characters are being written as so flawless and innocent in the face of the complete destruction of other characters.

This!  This is exactly why I just don't care that Liz is lying about Jake -- err-- Jason's identity any more.  Helena could have created a video that was shown at Lake or Samtrick's wedding and outed that Jake was really Jason Morgan.  There was no need for Liz to lie or for Nik to put out hits!

• Love 3

Speaking of changes, is it . . . possible . . . hope I'm not jinxing it . . . that they may have actually received the message about Kiki? I know Hayley Erin said she had scripts about Kiki ~~finding herself~~ but she hasn't been on for the past three weeks, and there are no spoilers for her for next week. 

Watch, the tvsource will have some for her for the week after. I will accept full blame if that happens!

• Love 1

I have to say I am loving having original recipe Ava back (hated Denise).  Especially loved her making Carly miserable.  And wow is Carly a hypocrite!  Didn't she go to great lengths to keep Morgan from Sonny?  Like that worked well.

I like Ava being back, her crimes are no worse than Sonny's so it doesn't bother me that she is running around free.

Speaking of changes, is it . . . possible . . . hope I'm not jinxing it . . . that they may have actually received the message about Kiki? I know Hayley Erin said she had scripts about Kiki ~~finding herself~~ but she hasn't been on for the past three weeks, and there are no spoilers for her for next week. 

Watch, the tvsource will have some for her for the week after. I will accept full blame if that happens!

Fingers crossed she gets craned off screen. 

• Love 1

Um, ulkis, I thought we weren't supposed to say That Girl's (stupid, obnoxious) name? ;)

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/09/general-hospital-spoilers-september-28-2015-edition/

Franco apologizes to Kiki for not being more present in her life since Silas’ murder. Have the recent tragic events taken a toll on Kiki?

Noooooooooooooooooooo what I have done

Also who caaaaaaaaaaaaares. "Kiki! I noticed your hair is even limper! Are these tragic events taking a toll on you?"

I cannot tell you just how many shits I don't give here.

• Love 3

Valerie comforts Dante during his family crisis.

Oh, Valerie, just say something naughty about his beard and he'll fall in love with you.

Carly receives some news that terrifies her.

That Sonny isn't in his mid-40s?

After taking some time to reflect, will Sam be ready to let Jason go?

By let go, do they mean she finally moves her bedroom stuff from the middle of the living room?

Later, Patrick and Sam receive a surprise visitor. Will their guest be a friend or foe?

Obvs friend. Everyone LOVES Patrick and Sam. You're so cute, show.

Have the recent tragic events taken a toll on Kiki?

Oh, ulkis, never doubt Nathan Varni's spoilers.

Nikolas and Hayden discuss their volatile history.

Lol, "history."

Felix pays Sabrina a visit.

Ron! You're back! I knew you'd never leave!

Anna and Sam have an important heart-to-heart discussion with Emma.

Anna: Sam is your mommy now!

Emma: Yay! She's so much better than my old mommy! And I love and respect her connection to Jason!

• Love 8

Felix is back? Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

He's probably back to be all, "Girl, you pregnant!", just like last time General Hospital's #1 Nursing Student got knocked up and didn't realize it.

Tracy questions Michael’s loyalty to the Quartermaine family.

Dreeeading this because 1) you know it won't go Tracy's way and 2) clearly, Michael's about to disavow his loyalty to the Quartermaines.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Dreeeading this because 1) you know it won't go Tracy's way and 2) clearly, Michael's about to disavow his loyalty to the Quartermaines.

I think it will be more, what is more important to you, getting ELQ back or this stuff with Sonny. Which isn't much better, but I just don't see what there is to disavow. Tracy and Dillon aren't at war with Sonny and they're pretty much the only Qs left. And Monica, of course, and I don't see Michael dropkicking her either.

Not ready to kill babies but am seriously thinking that I'd like to kill some of these writers' ...stories.

There is currently no one on this show I give a flying fig about.....what a bunch of horrible characters.

Murderers liars and manipulators...or too stupid to breathe!!! Dr Steve Hardy would be appalled!!!!

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 3

The new writers start the week of the 5th, right?  If so, to be cynical, it's pretty smart to have Laura return that week.  "Hey, new writers!  And hey, it's Laura!  See, all better!"

Were Paul and Anna on-canvas at the same time back in the day?

• Love 2

Honestly I just want Tracy to tell mini mob boss Michael that if he wants to support Sonny's bidness than he can't live in the Q home and he might as well change his name back to Corinthos. There is no way Michael should be living in Monica's house if he is going to be up Sonny's ass.

• Love 10

The new writers start the week of the 5th, right?  If so, to be cynical, it's pretty smart to have Laura return that week.  "Hey, new writers!  And hey, it's Laura!  See, all better!"

Were Paul and Anna on-canvas at the same time back in the day?

Yes, Paul came to PC in 1991, the same year Robert & Anna remarried.

Paul mentioned the other day how he helped Robert and Anna take down the cartel so it sounds like they definitely know each other too, but maybe it was a continuity gaff or exaggeration on his part?

So…Maxie and Dillon will bang? Or Valerie/Nathan?

Or is this when Alexis gets shot because she's standing next to Julian when Morgan finds another gun?

Nope ... I'm putting good money that Nathan's assumption that leads to "dire consequences" is about accidentally saying too much about Dante and Valerie's ONS.  This drop for the week of October 5 can't be taken in isolation from drops for the preceding week of September 26.

Between these drops and magazine DVR alerts, there is a whole of confidin' going on.  More parallels are being drawn between Valerie and Dillon - who are in love, respectively, with Mr and Mrs F.  Just as Valerie has been telling herself to get over it,  according to a mag interview with RPW, Dillon says the same thing to himself - OUT LOUD - and is heard by  - you guessed it - Nathan's girlfriend Maxie.  She tells Dillon he has to get over it at the same time that Nathan tells Valerie the same thing.  Dillon and Valerie also confide in each other - about their unrequited love for Mr and Mrs F perhaps? It's possible, right? 

Whatever ... is Nathan's assumption that goes astray thinking that Dillon knows more than he actually does about the 4th of July - and that he says too much???   (Could be something about Anna's story because there Nathan has a connection to that story this week through Paul.  But I'm inclined to think it's about the 4th of July loft fireworks.)

And then a DVR alert for Friday, October 9 reads "Wait until you hear what Dillon tells Lulu on Friday, October 9."  Now he could be telling Lulu that the bar is low on single malt scotch or his favorite brand of soda ... but I don't think so. 

Again, whatever .... I'll take this over pregnancies and fatal attraction stories.

Edited by Aurora2

Paul mentioned the other day how he helped Robert and Anna take down the cartel so it sounds like they definitely know each other too, but maybe it was a continuity gaff or exaggeration on his part?

Interesting.  I wonder why he starts trying to get information on her.

Paul does know Anna, Robert and Sean Donnelly. Being friends with Sean was supposedly how he got recommended for the ELQ job back in the day. Because he was part of the cartel however, that likely would have come about with or without Sean.

I  hope these new writers do something great. I'm bored-and I don't have a reason to watch.

Just in case the answer to my question is a spoiler....

I wonder how this show is going to write the follow-up to Sam saying she thinks Jason's alive. Because they can't go with the "his body was never found" argument. Is she just going to say she has a "feeling"? Or will the show finally address the Robin part of the story in terms of Sam? Will someone finally say they want to talk to her?

• Love 2

Just in case the answer to my question is a spoiler....

I wonder how this show is going to write the follow-up to Sam saying she thinks Jason's alive. Because they can't go with the "his body was never found" argument. Is she just going to say she has a "feeling"? Or will the show finally address the Robin part of the story in terms of Sam? Will someone finally say they want to talk to her?

No spoiler here, just spec:

Jake will offer to help her try to find Jason or proof of his death. Patrick will make his vaguely unhappy face (at them spending more time together because I don't think they'll tell him the truth), and Liz's head will explode.

No one will ever mention Robin. And HeatLifer? You'll have a dubbel zout rage blackout™.

You're welcome.

• Love 4

No spoiler here, just spec:

Jake will offer to help her try to find Jason or proof of his death. Patrick will make his vaguely unhappy face (at them spending more time together because I don't think they'll tell him the truth), and Liz's head will explode.

No one will ever mention Robin. And HeatLifer? You'll have a dubbel zout rage blackout™.

You're welcome.

It's like @OnceSane has invented Now-Shitacular GH: Cliff Notes Version!

• Love 2