Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What doesn’t work? That hideous-looking cake. Why is it gun metal gray?

OMG, I was thinking the same thing! Who would want to eat that? Bad move, caterer/party planner.

Ugh, add one more to the list. Finn is there too. Makes sense for the big reveal. Still, I am resentful.

Edited by tvgoddess
44 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh geez-us, Rebecca Budig is not worthy of the "What mysterious woman's shoes are these?!?!" tease.

I don't think any character is. It's such a dumb cliché at this point. Like when they have the handheld camera POV. Yeah, that really puts me on the edge of my seat.

• LOL 3

The only thing I like about that promo other than Cam playing guitar is Liz with her kids being in a family photo with Laura. Why isn't Lulu in the photo? If Liz's children's grandmother and great aunt are there as family, their Aunt Lulu should be too.  Also, Steven Lars needs to show up and say to Elizabeth's face "It is unacceptable that my sister is marrying my brother."

Is it supposed to be funny/ironic that Laura dumped Scott for Luke, and now Scott's son is raising Luke and Laura's grandchildren because Luke's son dumped/abandoned his kids for a different life?

As for the Bobbie/Julian scene and her asking "what good?" Hey genius, your grandson's cousin and your dear friend Monica's grandson, Danny, would be dead if not for Julian.  You're mad that Lucas turned to Julian for help, well too bad. Your son is a grown man, not a child anymore.  I'm going to laugh when they all realize the scheming, planning and coercing was for nothing because Wiley is not Shiloh's child. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I'm going to laugh when they all realize the scheming, planning and coercing was for nothing because Wiley is not Shiloh's child. 

I'm not, because the whole mess will end up being Julian's fault. I'm so tired of him (and Ava, for that matter) being the town goat. It's not entertaining in the least.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not, because the whole mess will end up being Julian's fault. I'm so tired of him (and Ava, for that matter) being the town goat. It's not entertaining in the least.

There is a rumor on Twitter that started somewhere that MW is leaving GH. If she does end up leaving I wouldn't mind it precisely for the reason you claimed. It's not fun when one character is constantly being used as a punching bag for others. Ava is never going to be allowed to have any long-term or significant wins over Carly or Sonny.

The only negative about Ava possibly leaving is that Sonny/Carly get to keep Avery.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

If she is leaving, I really want them to have her ride off into the sunset with Ryan. I knew they'll nerve let that happen, though.

Ava wouldn't be with Ryan because he killed Lauren. But I wouldn't mind Ava being the one who finally kills him and has to go on the run. She deserves that win, at the very least. (She won't get it, of course.)

• Love 5
(edited)

Reliable spoiler source says that she isn't leaving. I'm not even sure where this started from originally. It sounds like it was just speculation. Someone credible shot it down.

I really wish people wouldn't just put mindless rumors out. They'll either make you upset/nervous for people you want to stay or get you pissed off for people that you want to leave.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

#GH - Neil and Alexis grow closer. {Aug 5} 
#GH - Drew calls Sonny. {Aug 5}
#GH - Shiloh presents Jason with a decision. {Aug 5}
#GH - Josslyn surprises Cameron. {August 5} 
#GH - Lucy takes Sasha apartment hunting. {Aug 5}

#GH -Shiloh grows desperate. {Aug 6}
#GH - Franco is grateful to Scott. {Aug 6} 
#GH - Sasha confides in Maxie. {Aug 6}
#GH - Laura wants to form her own opinion. {Aug 6}

Dire.

• LOL 2

Back to do what?  Get between Liz and Franco?  Be with Rebecca Budig or Ava?  Provide more chances for Spencer to be on-screen  Just...snore*.  There are so many other off-canvas characters I'd rather see the show reinvest in.

* Unless, of course, it involves my girl. #teambritt

• Love 8

I am of the opinion that Nikolas should be revealed to everyone as alive, but decide to live out of PC, like any sane person would.  Bring him back for a bit to settle things, like putting Valentine out of the house and leaving him as penniless as possible after Nina drops his ass.  After the dust settles though, he should move to London or something with Spencer to start over.

Or... he and Hayden can be hooked up and go raise Spencer and her baby together in France, whatever.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Back to do what?  Get between Liz and Franco?  Be with Rebecca Budig or Ava?  Provide more chances for Spencer to be on-screen  Just...snore*.  There are so many other off-canvas characters I'd rather see the show reinvest in.

I'll take getting between Franco and Liz, even if it means Nik is being ev0l. I want one of Liz's friends to be disgusted. Jason doesn't count and he wouldn't fight back with Liz anyway the way Nikolas would.

They're saying it's a short return though.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I can't remember - wasn't Nikolas fleeing town (...on a commercial flight) for something right before he got "killed".  Was it faking his own death?  Trying to kill Rebecca Budig?

I think it was the former, which he did because of the latter. I think.

• Love 1
(edited)

Q

On 7/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, ulkis said:

They're saying it's a short return though.

Ugh. If it's a short return then it's to absolve the lounge singer of Nik's murder so that he can continue to be the Cassadine equivalent of the sad trombone sound

Edited by Oracle42
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

So, Nik returns at the culmination of the Jax/Hayden scheme and reveals that he and Hayden are together and he's been taking care of her.... I'll say daughter while she worked over Valentine to strip him of Nik's money.  Jax is involved because Nik has something about Jerry.  All is revealed, Valentine is penniless and forced to be a literal lounge singer and pianist at the Metrocourt to survive, Nik and Hayden give Finn their number if he wants to meet his daughter someday and they skip town.  

If Valentine died that would be great, but they are never going to have a Cassidine free GH and Alexis' family is not Cassidine enough.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'd take either of these in a heartbeat. Liz and Franco besides being gross are too disgustingly happy. As are Nina and Valentin, there's a lot of revenge to be served there. I'd say that Lulu could use her brother right now, even if it's only for a short time. And I doubt Laura would hate knowing that her son is still alive.

1 hour ago, ouinason said:

So, Nik returns at the culmination of the Jax/Hayden scheme and reveals that he and Hayden are together and he's been taking care of her.... I'll say daughter while she worked over Valentine to strip him of Nik's money.  Jax is involved because Nik has something about Jerry.  All is revealed, Valentine is penniless and forced to be a literal lounge singer and pianist at the Metrocourt to survive, Nik and Hayden give Finn their number if he wants to meet his daughter someday and they skip town.  

If Valentine died that would be great, but they are never going to have a Cassidine free GH and Alexis' family is not Cassidine enough.

These are great ideas. If Hayden has to leave canvas because Rebecca Budig is only around for a temp stay, I'll take her ditching Finn to go raise her baby girl with Nik (twisted as though that may be. Prefer a retcon to happen.)

• Love 5

I just saw “Pardon My Past” on Charmed, where Tyler played an immortal evuhl Warlock (circa 2000). If I can’t get the good Nikolas, I will accept the character he played on the show as Evuhl Nikolas-if only to get rid of this whiny, mewling, pissant Valentin.

And I also want a 🐎 🐴 

• Love 1

So they've even made Drew's memories about his life pre-Jason Morgan about Jason Morgan?  Impressive. #eyeroll

This show is so bad at looping back to stories too late.  Jake's imprisonment on Cassadine Island, this flash drive, whatever the hell with Cassandra.  The pacing is so awful.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Shiloh steals the flashdrive; kidnaps Sam and lures Jason to his motel room with a plan to implant Drew’s memories into Jason

:blink:

Why? Sure Jason has been called robotic, but Shiloh won't be able to shove that flashdrive into Jason and expect that to work.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Who do we think Shiloh's stooge is? The show is being cagey enough that it has to be someone we know. And it's someone who could crack a safe, or at least guess Drew's safe combo.

Or they are too cheap to hire an actor for the day so they only show the legs and torso.

My guess is that Shiloh called the SEAL he was working with, Tex.

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

My guess is that Shiloh called the SEAL he was working with, Tex.

In Shiloh flashback, Drew said Tex died. I was afraid that it would turn out to be Amy's brother.

The psychics' warnings to Franco were "soon you won't be feeling yourself" and "don't take that drive". So my guess is they'll get around Billy Miller leaving by using the flash drive to overwrite Franco and turn him into SealTeam Drew.  Can Ryan please escape from Pentonville and kill the writers?!?!?

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, nilyank said:
17 hours ago, ulkis said:

Shiloh steals the flashdrive; kidnaps Sam and lures Jason to his motel room with a plan to implant Drew’s memories into Jason

:blink:

Why? Sure Jason has been called robotic, but Shiloh won't be able to shove that flashdrive into Jason and expect that to work.

Jason's never been upgraded from floppy disk, so yeah, won't work.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, epona7 said:

The psychics' warnings to Franco were "soon you won't be feeling yourself" and "don't take that drive". So my guess is they'll get around Billy Miller leaving by using the flash drive to overwrite Franco and turn him into SealTeam Drew.  Can Ryan please escape from Pentonville and kill the writers?!?!?

I'm not a Franco fan at all, but I kind of like this idea. It would restart Franco completely (more than the brain tumor) by essentially letting RoHo play a new character permanently. Plus, it might break up Franco/Elizabeth at last. I think it'd be more interesting if Drew were around to play it out though and learn about his past through someone else. I guess Kim will play that out instead through her interactions with this version of "FrancoDrew" if so?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Laur said:

I'm not a Franco fan at all, but I kind of like this idea. It would restart Franco completely (more than the brain tumor) by essentially letting RoHo play a new character permanently. Plus, it might break up Franco/Elizabeth at last. I think it'd be more interesting if Drew were around to play it out though and learn about his past through someone else. I guess Kim will play that out instead through her interactions with this version of "FrancoDrew" if so?

Oh, good grief. I'm having rage blackouts as I try to type. RoHo gets to play a new character? Who else gets to stay on a show when the characters and revisions of characters and revisions of revisions of characters don't make the audience love him? Especially when said actor goes for long stretches phoning in his work.

I can see all kinds of  possible  ick coming up with Elizabeth and FranDrew. Remember, she was crazy about Drew/Jason/Amnesia Boy back when he first showed up. Putting her with essentially all of those guys plus a dose of Franco would dredge up all kinds of uncomfortable things that I don't think will be dealt with well. 

Why couldn't we keep Billy Miller and get rid of RoHo??? (insert crying emoji here)

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, rur said:

Oh, good grief. I'm having rage blackouts as I try to type. RoHo gets to play a new character? Who else gets to stay on a show when the characters and revisions of characters and revisions of revisions of characters don't make the audience love him? Especially when said actor goes for long stretches phoning in his work.

Michael Easton? Not that that makes it more palatable, but they've done it for him and I think he has a lot less soap cred than RoHo (even though his cred should have worn off a while ago). 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rur said:

Oh, good grief. I'm having rage blackouts as I try to type. RoHo gets to play a new character? Who else gets to stay on a show when the characters and revisions of characters and revisions of revisions of characters don't make the audience love him?

Well, there's Tom Cavanagh and his multitude of Harrison Wells on The Flash. :-)  Though I did kind of lose track of the reboots Michael Easton got, as mentioned up thread. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Well, there's Tom Cavanagh and his multitude of Harrison Wells on The Flash. 🙂 Though I did kind of lose track of the reboots Michael Easton got, as mentioned up thread. 

Caleb

Stephen Clay

John McBain.

Dr Silas

Finn

• Love 2
22 hours ago, rur said:

Who else gets to stay on a show when the characters and revisions of characters and revisions of revisions of characters don't make the audience love him/her? 

Kelly Monaco showed that, if you just stick around long enough and have your backstory changed enough times, you too can be a major star on GH.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, rur said:

I can see all kinds of  possible  ick coming up with Elizabeth and FranDrew. Remember, she was crazy about Drew/Jason/Amnesia Boy back when he first showed up. Putting her with essentially all of those guys plus a dose of Franco would dredge up all kinds of uncomfortable things that I don't think will be dealt with well. 

Why couldn't we keep Billy Miller and get rid of RoHo??? (insert crying emoji here)

I'd rather keep Billy too and get rid of RoHo, but I don't think FV will ever get rid of him unless he asks to leave. If we have to keep him, I'd rather he play someone other than Franco. I absolutely hate Liz being with Franco, brain tumor or not, after all he did when JF played the character. Erasing all of that 100% to make him essentially someone else would be preferable to me than keeping him in his current state. Plus, if it ruins Friz, it's even better in my eyes.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Didn't Andre say that Jason's brain damage disqualified him as a candidate for a memory reboot?

I don't know if it outright disqualified him, but it would make things a lot harder. But with BM leaving, someone has to get the memories.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Who does Shiloh think he is Stefano dimeria lol

Dr. Cabot does always give me Dr. Rolf vibes, down to the accent and his flare for soap opera procedures like memory transfers!

• LOL 4

Look up "creatively bankrupt" in the dictionary and you get the new promo:

The Show: O-M-G, Sam's in danger!  And Jason's the only who can save her!  By going all rage-y on somebody!  Doesn't that really grab your attention?!?!

Me: vU666rD.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The Show: O-M-G, Sam's in danger!  And Jason's the only who can save her!  By going all rage-y on somebody!  Doesn't that really grab your attention?!?!

I am riveted, y'all. Sam could totally, totally die, that's a thing I believe could happen. The suspense, she is unbearable.

• LOL 14

Every gray cloud has a silver lining, right? So here's the only one I can think of with this whole "Jason must save Sam" storyline. At least it is Jason/SB doing the action scenes instead of Sonny/MB. Every time Sonny has an action scene where he is supposed to overpower anyone, I cringe. At least SB can kind of pull it off.

• Love 1