Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

So TV Guide has a summer preview for the soaps.  For GH, they mention Cynthia Watros, they mention Rebecca Budig, but they also mention another "blast-from-the-past character" whose return will impact several characters, particularly Jax.

Who do we think?  Brenda?  Skye?  Jerry?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Darling, Jerry can return any time as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed, I'm definitely up for a Jerry return. I doubt it's Brenda. They won't want her even in the same stratosphere as the precious Sonny and Carly.

Thanks, TeeVee329. Very interesting news.

• Love 1

Everyone knows it's going to be Courtney, right? FV is just screwing with all of the viewers now.

I'd be cool with Skye or Jerry. Wasn't there a spoiler a while back that said someone is returning with a child? Could it be Skye and Lila Rae?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Wasn't there a spoiler a while back that said someone is returning with a child? Could it be Skye and Lila Rae?

Hayden is returning with her and Finn's child, while FH is away this summer. The first warning of that was Elizabeth's line (this week during NB) about Finn finding love again after Hayden left and broke his heart.  Hayden told Finn in writing that she had a miscarriage (so Finn wouldn't pursue her). 

It's possible that Skye or Jerry could return as well.  

31 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's possible that Skye or Jerry could return as well.  

Yeah, wasn't there some casting call a while back for a teenage girl who would be coming on with her mother (who would be temporary)? It was confusingly worded though, with mention of a third character, a twentysomething woman. The teen and her mother sounded like they could be Lila Rae and Skye.

I might be up for a Jerry return but it always ends up with Sonny and/or Jason heroically defeating him while dumping abuse on Jax and ugh.

• Love 3

One of the mags say Sonny/Jason are waylaid by "thugs" when they try to go pull Scam from the DOD house.  When SaSon finally get there ScAnk are gone. 

so it seems Jason does not save the day this time. It remains to be seen if she's actually "raped".  

1 minute ago, makelemons said:

One of the mags say Sonny/Jason are waylaid by "thugs" when they try to go pull Scam from the DOD house.  When SaSon finally get there ScAnk are gone. 

so it seems Jason does not save the day this time. It remains to be seen if she's actually "raped".  

I think he still finds him though and beats him up.  I am guessing he takes her to the lighthouse.  Lassie knows where that is as he went blind and passed out tracking Shiloh and Sam.  The Shiloh actor posted this picture 3 weeks ago.

D5WN55_WAAA5f47.jpgTo me there's no alternative, Jason beats him up.....

How Shiloh does not figure this out is beyond me.  His spoiler for next Tuesday is "he is pleased Sam is standing by him"

This show is a joke.

• Love 2
On 5/21/2019 at 10:37 PM, TeeVee329 said:

So TV Guide has a summer preview for the soaps.  For GH, they mention Cynthia Watros, they mention Rebecca Budig, but they also mention another "blast-from-the-past character" whose return will impact several characters, particularly Jax.

Who do we think?  Brenda?  Skye?  Jerry?

It's probably Nelle, and it'll impact Jax for some really stupid reason.

• LOL 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, rur said:

Oh ew, I didn't even think about her. 

But I think a Nelle return would primarily affect Michael, not Jax.  And I'm pretty sure there's no lingering thread from the kidney stuff, didn't Nelle agree not to press charges when Jax was arrested (and then subsequently deported thanks to Sonny)?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
On 5/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, rur said:

This makes the most sense because Nelle's kidney went to Jax's daughter and Nelle gave birth to Jax's former stepson's child (as far as the audience knows right now, baby Jonah aka Wiley is Michael's). She can be written to admit that she gave her baby to Brad and Lucas after plot points involving Brad, Dr. O, Julian, etc. The Corinthos Family tells her she's going to face consequences for giving Brad and Lucas Michael's baby, and in return Nelle could try to blackmail them with threats about legal action against Jax for her kidney being taken, or go to Lulu/Peter with her exclusive story which if published would likely hurt Jax's public image/business dealings, or even possibly threaten them with harm to Josslyn. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's always dangerous to read too much into the wording of teasers, but would Nelle really be a "blast from the past"? She was a contract player through August of last year, and she's appeared several times in captivity since then.  

I think it will be someone from further back. Skye isn't a bad guess, but since my expectations are always low, I'm expecting someone no one wants to see, who could be played by a cheap hire, on the order of Irina. (The ex-lover of Jerry's who held Jax hostage and raped him. Maybe she survived and now she has a 16-year-old son.)

Edit: Is anyone else expecting both Tams and Hendrickson to be gone soon, for a combination of "no story need" and freeing up cash? 

Edited by Asp Burger

Wasn't Hendrickson considered a "get"? She's barely on the way it is, so I can't imagine she's costing the show that much. I'd like TB to stay if only because she's a doctor, and that puts her at GH. I imagine she'll be involved with Carly's high-risk pregnancy soon enough, since so far things have been going too smoothly there.

• Love 2

#GH - Sonny stumbles upon Lulu out with another man. {June 13}

none

of 

Sonny's 

fucking

business

I'm sure he'll be nice about it, but it still annoys me. Why is this a plot point? WHO CARES what Sonny thinks of it?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Melgaypet said:

Remember when Lulu hated Sonny? Good times.

Sonny clutching his pearls over (perceived?) adultery will be the opposite of good times.

Dante isn't even on the show and I can feel the Sonny infantilization zone approach.

Leave the fucking grown adults alone!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Remember when Lulu hated Sonny? Good times.

Sonny clutching his pearls over (perceived?) adultery will be the opposite of good times.

I wanted to add that he'll probably be clutching his pearls because Lulu wouldn't be dating another man, if only he, Sonny, decided to go rescue Dante from the crime syndicate faster! uugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I wanted to add that he'll probably be clutching his pearls because Lulu wouldn't be dating another man, if only he, Sonny, decided to go rescue Dante from the crime syndicate faster! uugh.

Well, of course. This is a story about Sonny, after all. He's the one who's really affected by Dante being away.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

none

of 

Sonny's 

fucking

business

I'm sure he'll be nice about it, but it still annoys me. Why is this a plot point? WHO CARES what Sonny thinks of it?

Everyone on GH needs to care what Sonny thinks. He's the be all end all of the show.

But yes this is lame.  FREE LULU from Corinthi!

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, ulkis said:

none

of 

Sonny's 

fucking

business

You need to respect Sonny’s choice. 🤓

• Love 1

Since Alexis just mentioned "your brother" in her conversation with Jax, I'm going to assume the  blast-from-the-past character coming to PC is Jerry.  Elizabeth mentioned Hayden just after witnessing Finn propose to Anna, and it's been announced that the Hayden actress is returning. Same thing happened during TG's retirement storyline - all of a sudden Elizabeth mentioned Lucky in relation to the boys like 2 or 3 times (after not saying his name for years), and then JJ's Lucky appeared for a few episodes.  

If characters are off-screen and not coming back anytime soon, they don't exist in the GH universe. For example, it was a glaring omission when Bobbie Spencer was not included in the "Luke ran over Jake, Jake is dead and donated an organ to Josslyn" storyline, and same for other events like Jax and Brooke Lynn Ashton not being there for Ned's wedding, Brenda missing Robin's funeral and not speaking to Emma (the one-sided "phone call" with Patrick was a lame after thought), and Elizabeth's father, who was once an important man on the show, never showing up for his daughter's weddings, the births of any of the three grandsons, when her son Aiden "died," etc. 

14 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Same thing happened during TG's retirement storyline - all of a sudden Elizabeth mentioned Lucky in relation to the boys like 2 or 3 times (after not saying his name for years), and then JJ's Lucky appeared for a few episodes.  

I think that even if Liz hadn't mentioned Lucky, there was no way that Jonathan wouldn't have returned to bid Geary/Luke goodbye, because he and Geary still remain close and Jonathan credits both Geary and Genie for his role as Lucky.

• Love 4
On 6/2/2019 at 10:42 AM, Bringonthedrama said:

Since Alexis just mentioned "your brother" in her conversation with Jax, I'm going to assume the blast-from-the-past character coming to PC is Jerry.

It's certainly possible, but - as much as I like the actor - I hope it's not.  Jerry's just so played out.  What other type of villainy could he possibly do!

• Love 5

Maybe that’s where Hayden has been all this time: living with Jerry. It would make a certain amount of sense, given they are both shady con artist types, but I’m with those who have had enough of Jerry. 

Although, I must say, there are much worse characters they could bring back (Brooke Lynn, anyone?).

• Love 2
18 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Although, I must say, there are much worse characters they could bring back (Brooke Lynn, anyone?).

I'd be here for the show rebooting Brook Lynn over another Jerry caper, personally.  Brooke's a young Q who shouldn't be left on the shelf because she got dragged through some bad stories.

• Love 7

Shiloh is going to get someone to take the fall for him..... I'm assuming Harmony.  So Shiloh gets off on the charges and taunts Sam.

I am so ready for this!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Oh my god Kelly Monaco - no audible words! Does no one else see/not hear this??

I have to assume those in charge  just don't care. I still don't understand how any director isn't calling cut and making her do it again .  

11 hours ago, Hater said:

Shiloh is going to get someone to take the fall for him..... I'm assuming Harmony.  So Shiloh gets off on the charges and taunts Sam.

I am so ready for this!

Wouldn't Jason just kill him now?! 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Jason would love to kill Shiloh any time.  But since the show is pushing the St. Jasus line, I think they would need a specific reason to make it at that particular time.

What would be a more "honorable" reason than Shiloh assaulting the woman everyone keeps claiming Jason loves?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sonny is a man of action

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Jordan wants answers

They caught Ryan. What's left?

Elizabeth Hendrickson exits General Hospital after "incredible year" playing Margaux

As for Hendrickson's next adventure, spoilers indicate that the Emmy nominee will be returning to her role as The Young and the Restless' Chloe Mitchell

Will GH  get a new DA or is that over now that Ryan is gone?  Did Y&R make arrangements to trade actors? It's like a sports team drafts.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

There'll be a new DA when the plot demands it. It's never been a permanent sort of role for anyone. 

And good thing too, because it is basically thankless.

• Love 5

I'm just glad it's official that Margaux's actually leaving. She's been on my borrowed time list for a while.

That's an awful lot of spoilers about Shiloh and the baby story line. It would be nice to see more romances, and chem free ones (Peter and Maxie, I'm looking at you among others) don't count.

• Love 3
(edited)

Carly pays her brother a visit

Gawd, poor Lucas.

And this visit is probably happening so Lucas can prop Carly taking a central role in a storyline that should be about him and his husband and his child.  I don't like it.

Josslyn finds herself overwhelmed with grief

Josslyn seeks Lucy's help

Can't Lucy help her own daughter, can't that be a thing that's on-screen?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4