Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

On 3/24/2019 at 5:14 PM, statsgirl said:

Hasn't Oscar moved back home with Kim now?  Not to mention, she's such a mama bear that if Oscar moved into Monica's house, she'd move in with him.

After the debacle with the portrait, Monica should be very wary about opening her home to people from Turkey.

If it is Oscar moving in with the Qs -- which would make sense given that his dad lives there -- it might be because his grandmother can afford to put in the kind of equipment that he might need.

At first glance I thought you were going to say after the traditional Thanksgiving debacles at the mansion, Monica should be wary of people from Turkey in her house. My brain just went to a corny place, I guess!

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

You know what would be good? Having Chet help Dante. He could draw on his own PTSD from combat to assist Dante through whatever it is he is going through.

I thought the same thing when it was clear that Dante has PTSD, find and talk with Chet

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So they're trotting out Lesley because of Gail's will? That's not the worst reason, but there's so much more they could do. TFGH, of course.

It's a cute scene, but this gathering of loved ones Gail wanted better not be it after all this secrecy.

Also can't wait for the show to explain how said gathering of loved ones doesn't have Serena in attendance.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

after all this secrecy

That's the dumbest part about this. I get they wanted to acknowledge Susan Brown's death sooner rather than later, but dragging out Gail's will—and making it all hush-hush—has been so unnecessary. 

• Love 5

Why, why, WHY did they have to insert Sonny and Carly at the end of that promo  Nobody's gonna forget they and their pet hit man have eaten the show alive.

Also, given what he did to her granddaughter and the perpetually antagonistic relationship between him and Scotty, Sonny better not be ANYWHERE involved in this Gail stuff..

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15

In what’s become a soap staple, there’s some kind of hunt to determine what each of them was left by their late friend.

Because that worked so well with Helena's will. *rme*

Epiphany makes an appearance

LOL. We saw her on Friday, and she even had a few lines of dialogue.

Valentin is less than truthful

In other shocking news, water is wet!

Valentin has an encounter with Spencer

Sigh. Unless Valentin has definite proof of Spencer's interference with the election and it puts Spencer in juvie for a decade or more, I don't want to see this.

• Love 4

Valentin has an encounter with Spencer

Why does this show think we want to see a grown man having semi-regular spats with a teenager, after Valentin has already murdered Spencer's father and stolen his home/inheritance?

• Love 12

I'm still trying to figure out if we are supposed to believe Valentine's lie that he killed Nik in self defense. Did the writers retcon that? Is it never going to come out that he forced Nik to sign over everything and then killed him? I'm no Spencer fan, but I'm on his side here. That's some serous BS and even more BS if it never comes out.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, Spencer's back again?

We aren't sure that he ever left. He sure hasn't shown any concern that his grandmother, his guardian, was missing for a week. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'm still trying to figure out if we are supposed to believe Valentine's lie that he killed Nik in self defense. Did the writers retcon that? Is it never going to come out that he forced Nik to sign over everything and then killed him? I'm no Spencer fan, but I'm on his side here. That's some serous BS and even more BS if it never comes out.

I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Valentin forcing Nik to sign over everything was since he (Valentin) just so happened to have that will from Mikkos that left everything to him. 

• Love 2

I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Valentin forcing Nik to sign over everything was since he (Valentin) just so happened to have that will from Mikkos that left everything to him. 

All will be revealed once FV/writers figure out how to insert either Jason, Sonny, and/or Carly into that plot.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

All will be revealed once FV/writers figure out how to insert either Jason, Sonny, and/or Carly into that plot.

That shouldn't be too hard. Ava was there. Do a quick rewrite and make her partially responsible. Laura and Carly are already new bffs so it won't be hard for Laura to lean on Carly giving Carly a whole new reason to bash Ava and Sonny something to use against her for Avery custody.

Sadly, I'm only halfway kidding. This would be a terrible storyline but I wouldn't put it passed the writers.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Even with the will, Nikolas could havqe still fought Valentin for the estate. With Nikolas dead  only Spencer would have stood in his way. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Why is Valentin still even on canvas? He's as useless as Nina. Ship 'em both off together.

I would be very sad to lose Valentin. It's good for Port Charles to have a Cassadine presence on the show, I think...it gives us a grey hat with no mob ties, at least.  If we can't have Stefan, Val is a decent stand-in, and far better than Nikolas had been in his last few years.  I'm down for a Finn-Anna-Val triangle, maybe? They've danced around it. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Even with the will, Nikolas could havqe still fought Valentin for the estate. With Nikolas dead  only Spencer would have stood in his way. 

Did anyone besides Alexis ever look at the will to determine its validity? Because this was during Alexis' drowning-herself-in-the-bottom-of-a-bottle-phase.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

I would be very sad to lose Valentin. It's good for Port Charles to have a Cassadine presence on the show, I think...it gives us a grey hat with no mob ties, at least.  If we can't have Stefan, Val is a decent stand-in, and far better than Nikolas had been in his last few years.  I'm down for a Finn-Anna-Val triangle, maybe? They've danced around it. 

I can do without that triangle. Anna and Finn have no chemistry and are just awkward together. As far as Anna and Valentine go, they have always seemed more like Val had a childhood infatuation with Anna than he had genuine feelings for her. I looked up their ages and was surprised there is only 9 years between them. I thought it was more like 15 to 20, probably because of a combination of how they act and Finola Hughes looks older than I thought she was ( possible because of how skinny she is).

We could get real soapy and have Val fall for Sasha. Or, we corks go a completely different way and partner him with Maxie. Seems like an odd combo at first, but how fun would it be to have Maxie as step-mommy to Lulu's daughter? Then again, that means she would be parenting someone else's daughter when she rarely mentions get own. Bad idea. Moving on.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

I would be very sad to lose Valentin. It's good for Port Charles to have a Cassadine presence on the show, I think...it gives us a grey hat with no mob ties, at least.  If we can't have Stefan, Val is a decent stand-in, and far better than Nikolas had been in his last few years.

I agree with this.  Though I still think Nikolas will show up again sometime in the not too distant future (if the show doesn't get cancelled).  His "death" was written in quickly because of  Tyler leaving and it was obviously left so open-ended because they thought he'd be coming back (IMO).

• Love 1
(edited)

Isn't that right - I think everything I've seen has said "56th"?

Then why does the hashtag in that clip say GH#55? The usual incompetence of Nathan Varney and/or his assistant?

Ah - I hadn't noticed the hashtag.  As Cheyanne11 says, its just incompetence - no big surprise.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 1

General Hospital is currently the longest running soap still on the air at 56 years. Guiding Light is the longest running soap of all time at 57 years. Therefore, I'm willing to get ABC has every intention of keeping the show on the air for at least 2 more years so they have that record.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

General Hospital is currently the longest running soap still on the air at 56 years. Guiding Light is the longest running soap of all time at 57 years. Therefore, I'm willing to get ABC has every intention of keeping the show on the air for at least 2 more years so they have that record.

But counting radio, GL began in 1937.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

From the new magazine...I guess with the memory garbage, Alex makes Anna question if Robin is actually her daughter.

This will flip to Peter I am sure but next week it's about Robin.

(edited)

Oh gawd, just get to it, I want to see LWB/FS' punchable crestfallen face when the truth comes out.

@Hater do you have the new mag, the one with Lucy and Scotty on the cover?  Any intel on their "mysterious mission"?

Edited by TeeVee329

Is Stafford still going to be playing Nina when Nina finds out Valentin lied AGAIN/Sasha is not her kid but Willow is? I assume the Valentine-Nina scenes where they are threatening and bullying Willow are a set up for the entitled, smug looks to be wiped off their faces. I would laugh if Charlotte decided she wants to live with Mommy and Rocco full-time because she can't stand Papa and Nina's break-up and get back together cycle anymore. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Is Stafford still going to be playing Nina when Nina finds out Valentin lied AGAIN/Sasha is not her kid but Willow is? I assume the Valentine-Nina scenes where they are threatening and bullying Willow are a set up for the entitled, smug looks to be wiped off their faces. I would laugh if Charlotte decided she wants to live with Mommy and Rocco full-time because she can't stand Papa and Nina's break-up and get back together cycle anymore. 

I am putting my money on, "This whole storyline gets dropped, never to be mentioned again when MS/Nina leaves."

• Love 5
On 4/3/2019 at 1:31 PM, dubbel zout said:

Then why does the hashtag in that clip say GH#55? The usual incompetence of Nathan Varney and/or his assistant?

We're all pretending that year Megan McTavish wrote didn't happen. Heh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, Hater said:

From the new magazine...I guess with the memory garbage, Alex makes Anna question if Robin is actually her daughter.

This will flip to Peter I am sure but next week it's about Robin.

THAT.IS.PURE.BULLSHIT!DOGSHIT!HORSESHIT!!!!!!!!!!😡😡

FUCK YOU, FRANK AND YOUR CABAL OF HACKS!

• Love 13

That makes zero sense. Robin is Anna and Robert's daughter. I can't imagine the retconning that would have to go on for Anna to question Robin being hers. Will she question Robert's role in this? He has memories of Robin and Anna (not Alex) from long before this stupid storyline was supposed to have taken place. Was he supposedly duped too?  Is he supposedly in on it in her mind? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

• Love 6

They shouldn't even have to rewrite this in the first place because Wes Ramsey should have never gotten a job at GH simply because he was sleeping with LW.  

• Love 5