Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

General Hospital first look: Ingo Rademacher is back as Jax

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/19/general-hospital-ingo-rademacher-jax-first-look/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-button-sharing

General Hospital Spoilers: April 22-26, 2019

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/04/general-hospital-spoilers-april-22-26-2019/

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of April 22, 2019

https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2019/190422.php

Edited by Neptune
  • Love 1

Lucy is appalled

By, I assume, this ruse mentioned earlier in the spoilers to make Ryan think that Ava has fallen for the actual Kevin.  Poor Lucy, how many times must her heart be shattered!

Which...on a real soap, something actually would develop between Ava and Kevin as part of these shenanigans, but this show would never.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

By, I assume, this ruse mentioned earlier in the spoilers to make Ryan think that Ava has fallen for the actual Kevin.  Poor Lucy, how many times must her heart be shattered!

Which...on a real soap, something actually would develop between Ava and Kevin as part of these shenanigans, but this show would never.

Meh. Ava can find love elsewhere. After all the shit Laura endured with Luke, I hope she and Kevin can move forward. Do they set the world ablaze? Nah. But they seemed to work when I would sneak a YT clip many moons ago. Ava needs therapy more than a man.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Meh. Ava can find love elsewhere. After all the shit Laura endured with Luke, I hope she and Kevin can move forward. Do they set the world ablaze? Nah. But they seemed to work when I would sneak a YT clip many moons ago. Ava needs therapy more than a man.

And to have Laura to lose to the likes of Ava? No, thank you.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I meant more that "while pretending to be a couple, X and Y develop feeling for each other for reals" is a very classic soap story.

I'm also annoyed that most if not all of Laura's anger/mixed feelings about Kevin have evaporated as quickly as the legal consequences.  That's not interesting, Laur and Kev right back together.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Hater said:

I would prepare myself for the Ava/Kevin thing.  FV clearly liked Jon and MW together..he doesn't care if it fits or if the audience wants it, FV will do it.

I want it! I thought JL and MW had fantastic chemistry when he was playing Ryan. I’m interested to see if it holds when he’s Kevin.

• Love 3
On 4/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, WendyCR72 said:

There's no story in a happy couple...

If they must shove Kevin and Ava together, I hope Laura gets to dump him rather than getting dumped for the likes of Ava.

But I’ve got a list of five others I’d rather see Kevin romantically involved with than Ava if he and Laura have to split up. 

The likes of Ava deserves the likes of Sonny, not the likes of Kevin Collins.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, katie9918 said:

The likes of Ava deserves the likes of Sonny, not the likes of Kevin Collins.

Nobody deserves the likes of Sonny.

Also, Ava doesn't exactly have a history of winning against anyone so I don't think there's any cause to worry.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

There's no story in a happy couple...

Okay. I don't like the idea of Kevin with murderess/dirtball Ava. She deserves as much happiness as Sonny and Jason do, IMO, i.e. zero. And it would make Kevin no better than his wacko brother.

I say this as one who has little use for Liz, but put Ava with Franco if she needs a guy. Even Liz deserves tons better than him.

• Love 4

I still stand by my statement that this fake-boyfriend thing is a dumb plan and especially so if they use Kevin. Kevin, sure, if I squinted I could maaaybe see why he would do this, for closure for Ryan's sake and he's still in atone-for-his-mistakes mode, but this is a plan that you can see from a mile away is going to get someone hurt and Ava doesn't give a crap about Kevin or the danger she would be putting him in.

It's also really narcissistic of Ava to think that the idea of her having a boyfriend would cause Ryan the serial murderer to come running back for her.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I say this as one who has little use for Liz, but put Ava with Franco if she needs a guy. Even Liz deserves tons better than him.

Here's as good a place as any to mention something I've been pondering.  With Cynthia Watros coming in as Nina, and supposedly friction between Roger Howarth and Michelle Stafford being why those characters were separated, I wonder if the show might go there again with Franco and Nina.  I mean, they do some scared of the Friz fanatics, but I could also see them tempted to put Howarth and Watros together.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LexieLily said:

It's also really narcissistic of Ava to think that the idea of her having a boyfriend would cause Ryan the serial murderer to come running back for her.

Is it? Look what happened with the stupid Franco scheme: Ryan got caught because his ego couldn't take someone else getting credit.

I think Ryan had genuine feelings for Ava, even if he manipulated her in the cruelest possible way.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wonder if the show might go there again with Franco and Nina.  I mean, they do some scared of the Friz fanatics, but I could also see them tempted to put Howarth and Watros together.

I like the Nina/Franco friendship, and thought they also made sense as a couple. Certainly more than Elizabeth and Franco, which is completely bonkers.

• Love 6

Oh Oscar.

It is bad enough that we are going to be force to hear that song that you are writing with Joss at the Nurses Ball, but to actually expect Jason and Drew to act like brothers?

Yeah there is only so much that you can wring out as a dying teen.

• LOL 2

Oh, FFS, why is Oscar's dying wish about friggin' JASON?  Why must he be shoehorned into every story???  

Next week: Jordan collapses at the Metro Court and Jason must perform emergency kidney transplant surgery on her...using his own kidney!  ("What--like it's hard?" - Elle Woods and Jason Morgan)

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

I don't need Drew and Jason to be brothers.  WTF do they have in common outside of sleeping with the same women?  Ugh.

Plus they are fine...no one is fighting. Leave it be.  I know Billy Miller plays disgust in his scenes with Burton but unless the characters are physically at odds, I do not give a rat's ass about those two becoming brothers.  It's bad enough I have to suffer through Franco and Drew.

Plus this is just another way to shoehorn Steve Burton into every single storyline....so a hard pass on this.

Edit: Sam and Drew cannot buy a scene and they shared so much more than Jason and Drew...but hey "brothers."  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why would Oscar even care about Jason and Drew being brothers? He's met Jason probably twice if ever,

Ah, but one of the two times was that time he was able to open up to Jason about something he couldn't talk about with anyone else, because he just sensed that Jason was someone who Understood! If Oscar had been a woman, they might have become a couple. If memory serves, they were even on the docks, which is the prime rutting spot.  

• LOL 3
19 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why would Oscar even care about Jason and Drew being brothers? He's met Jason probably twice if ever,

The only acceptable reason is that he knows it would make Monica happy.

But yeah, shoving Jason into the story is not necessary, ugh this stupid show.

Also?  Wow is the nuTJ not good.

• Love 7

Oscar wanting Drew and Jason to be brothers is so plot pointy it makes my teeth hurt. Or my brain explode. I also find it oddly insulting to me as a viewer. Show, if you want Drew and Jason to be brothers, WRITE THEM TO BE BROTHERS. Don't use a dying kid to manipulate things. 

• Love 8
On 4/21/2019 at 10:43 PM, LexieLily said:

That is actually Felicia's fault. She insisted that Ryan is coming back for Ava, if he is indeed alive. She specifically told Ava and Laura that Ryan showed up with a bomb to disrupt her wedding to Mac, and believes that Ava having a new man will lure Ryan out (due to narcissism and jealousy).

23 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

That is actually Felicia's fault. She insisted that Ryan is coming back for Ava, if he is indeed alive. She specifically told Ava and Laura that Ryan showed up with a bomb to disrupt her wedding to Mac, and believes that Ava having a new man will lure Ryan out (due to narcissism and jealousy).

It's been a month in show-time (or has it only been weeks?) and Ryan hasn't come back for Ava yet. 

Just now, ulkis said:

Same reason they don't just write off Lulu.

But at least Lulu is a character that's been on the show for years.  Drew is nothing.  He doesn't even know who the hell he is!

This shit with Drew is just insulting.  It's also a waste of money.  ER is probably no where near as expensive as Billy Miller is.

• Love 2

So is Neal Harmony's ex, and Willow their daughter?  Hence the delay in Willow showing up at Kidnap!Cabin.

eta: I should say adopted daughter, since she's probably Nina's kid. 

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

So is Neal Harmony's ex, and Willow their daughter? 

I was wondering this same thing today. Clearly Neal “lost” someone close to him to a colt 🐴 (tm Molly) and it was probably a child. So who else but Willow?

• LOL 3

Oh!  I hadn’t even thought that Willow might be the spawn of Neil and Harmony. Now that’s a good twist in this story. At least it’s not zzzzzzzJason and zzzzzzzSam.

• Love 2
On 4/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, Gam2 said:

I hadn’t even thought that Willow might be the spawn of Neil and Harmony.

I like this a LOT better than Willow being Nina's Coma!Baby.

Shiloh meets a potential new Dawn of Day member

Fucking MILO? Way to smear Pip, Show. There's no way she'd put up with any cult nonsense.

Carly and Liz share a warm moment

Is Carly feverish because she caught Michael's bug? Heh. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO, Oscar in that bed. Still trying  sososo hard to make this like Stone/Robin, huh? 

*Waiting for him to go tell Joss to stand by the window so he can see her better.*

#Unamused #Unimpressed 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 7
9 minutes ago, Hater said:

Sam nowhere to be found.  This show is a joke.

They cut her off completely from Drew. 

100% certain she won't be at the funeral either. Oh, maybe she will be because I'm sure Shiloh will go and then she'll tag along.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

They cut her off completely from Drew. 

100% certain she won't be at the funeral either. Oh, maybe she will be because I'm sure Shiloh will go and then she'll tag along.

I doubt there will be a funeral since Oscar wanted a "celebration."  Either way Sam can't leave DOD.   But Jason needs to go represent himself.   Embarrassing.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Sam nowhere to be found.  This show is a joke.

But Liz, Ned, Trina, Sonny are all there.  

Elizabeth has been a part of Oscar's life because she's Cam's mother, Drew's friend, and she has also been on duty at the hospital when Oscar was treated at GH for the tumor.  Ned is a cousin, and Oscar's had a couple scenes with him. Trina is a friend. It makes sense that he wants his final social occasion to include them. I guess Sonny and Carly are invited out of respect to Joss/to thank them for welcoming him into their home (gag)??

Has Sam even seen Oscar since she and Drew split up?

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Elizabeth has been a part of Oscar's life because she's Cam's mother, Drew's friend, and she has also been on duty at the hospital when Oscar was treated at GH for the tumor.  Ned is a cousin, and Oscar's had a couple scenes with him. Trina is a friend. It makes sense that he wants his final social occasion to include them. I guess Sonny and Carly are invited out of respect to Joss/to thank them for welcoming him into their home (gag)??

Has Sam even seen Oscar since she and Drew split up?

That's great with Liz and how she's been there for Oscar, but it's still garbage.  Sam was a much bigger part of Drew's life than Liz ever was, seeing that they got married and had a kid together, a child who is Oscar's only sibling.  Yes she has had scenes him since they split in July, but they completely pulled every single Sam and Drew scene and have kept Sam secluded to DOD since February.

In those scenes she was inviting him to hang out with her children.

I'm not going to sit here and go on and on about the great Liz/Drew friendship when he rolled his eyes at her for nearly a year.

Sam/Drew have been put on two separate planes for whatever reason.  Friz and Drew's relationship is completely forced imo as is this garbage with Sam not being able to breathe the same air as Drew.

Edit: Most of Drew and Liz's friendship since he became Drew has been him being there for her while she sulks over her serial killer husband.   Drew is simply a prop for them.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's ridiculous that Jason should be more important to the Oscar storyline than Sam is. She's the mother of Oscar's half-sister FFS!

Tell me about it. I don't know if it's worse for her character if she doesn't know about Oscar, or if she does and is shown not to give a crap. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Tell me about it. I don't know if it's worse for her character if she doesn't know about Oscar, or if she does and is shown not to give a crap. 

It's better.

This is Oscar we're talking about, people.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1